Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) What I Desire Most Is... (Panu and Natora)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and medieval (but still like a modern fantasy from time to time.)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Necolita was sitting on the bench in the garden for a long time before she looked up and decided to go back in. There were many different circumstances that could land her in a decent relationship but she had a lot to consider about the men she had met last night. As she was almost in the palace, though, she noticed something that distressed her. It was Sethos being carried in by a pile of guards and servants.

Stunned, she ran in behind them, demanding an explanation and a reason as to what had happened to lead him to this point. The assured her he would be all right but she followed them anyways until they made it to his bed chamber and she stood outside, waiting impatiently. Once the last servant left, informing her that he was awake, she walked in without losing another second. Her brother had been hurt and she wasn't about to let this go easily.

"Anubis, Sethos. Are you all right?" she asked worried as she rushed over to the bed where he was sitting. After his assurance, she slapped him across his shoulder as hard as she could and then pushed him back down on his bed. "Well damn it, you idiot. What were you thinking?!" she demanded angrily. She had been worried sick for over an hour and he was just waking up and wanting to get up so easily.

Amenhotep took his seat next to his father before looking up at him when he asked him what was on his mind. "I was thinking about Sethos, father. You have been so concerned over Necolita and me that you haven't considered what he might need and want right now. I was speaking to him this morning and I think he's ready for a wife but not a single suitor has been put forward for his hand," he said as delicately as he could for his father to consider.
    Love, Peace, and Happiness!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Necolita was sitting on the bench in the garden for a long time before she looked up and decided to go back in. There were many different circumstances that could land her in a decent relationship but she had a lot to consider about the men she had met last night. As she was almost in the palace, though, she noticed something that distressed her. It was Sethos being carried in by a pile of guards and servants.

Stunned, she ran in behind them, demanding an explanation and a reason as to what had happened to lead him to this point. The assured her he would be all right but she followed them anyways until they made it to his bed chamber and she stood outside, waiting impatiently. Once the last servant left, informing her that he was awake, she walked in without losing another second. Her brother had been hurt and she wasn't about to let this go easily.

"Anubis, Sethos. Are you all right?" she asked worried as she rushed over to the bed where he was sitting. After his assurance, she slapped him across his shoulder as hard as she could and then pushed him back down on his bed. "Well damn it, you idiot. What were you thinking?!" she demanded angrily. She had been worried sick for over an hour and he was just waking up and wanting to get up so easily.

Amenhotep took his seat next to his father before looking up at him when he asked him what was on his mind. "I was thinking about Sethos, father. You have been so concerned over Necolita and me that you haven't considered what he might need and want right now. I was speaking to him this morning and I think he's ready for a wife but not a single suitor has been put forward for his hand," he said as delicately as he could for his father to consider.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sethos was so surprised to see Necolita rushing into his bed chamber and over to his bed “Necolita, calm down, I’m fine, I just passed out because of the heat” he looked at her, when she all of sudden pushed him back down on the bed “there’s no need to be so angry Necolita, I’m fine, really I am” he smiled at her and took her hand “there’s no reason to be angry, please don’t look at me like that, okay?” he smiled once more and sat up “I’ll stay in bed, don’t worry.” Sethos looked at her hair “you looked pretty with your hair braided yesterday, but you still look great today after they’ve taken out the braids, is you head okay? Don’t you have a headache? Turn around, I’ll give you a massage”

Sethos moved a little so she could sit on the bed and began to massage her scalp gently, but still in a way which would remove at least some of the headache. While massaging her he could ask her about the feast after he left “how long did you stayed yesterday?” one of the dogs walked over to them and jumped up in the bed, laying down with its head in Necolita’s lap so she could pet him “he really likes you Lita” Sethos just continued to massage her.

The pharaoh looked at Amenhotep and gave him a few nods “you are right, if he is feeling ready for it as well, I will find suitors for him. Sethos is at the age as well.” The pharaoh finished his food “Now we are at the topic, I have given Necolita a deadline to find a husband before she turns 18, if not I’ll find one for her. But I have changed my mind, I think you should be the one to point out her husband among her suitors. Also you will join in on our meeting tomorrow, I want you to be a part of it” He looked at Amenhotep “was there anything else you wanted to say?”
    넌 어디에? 돌아와

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Necolita stood there standing over him with her arms crossed angrily. He took one of her hands after promising to stay in bed and asking that she stopped looking at him as if he had done something wrong, which he had. When he started complimenting her and pulling her onto the bed with him she rolled her eyes at him. "Really, Sethos? Using cheap tricks like compliments to bend women to your will?" she asked him. It didn't really make her feel cheap but when he used the same techniques pulling women into his bed it made you wonder a little bit.

As he massaged her head, though, she nearly melted into him. This felt so much better than simply sleeping and hoping the pain would go away. If he kept massaging her scalp he would realize that there were still a few braids at the base near her scalp that the maids hadn't managed to get out all the way. As sleek and down as her hair had been last night, it had only managed to about triple in size with the spring that the undone braids gave. "I only stayed until that drink was finished. A Lord Grunion decided to speak to me while I was standing there until I was ready to turn in for the night. He wasn't horrible," she said softly, feeling completely at ease again.

When the dog jumped up and laid his head in her lap, Necolita blindly pet his head. She laughed at Sethos' observation. "He only likes me because I haven't chased him out of my room yet for stealing food from me," she said with a smirk. "Isn't that right, Ru?" she asked the dog as she pet his head. Deciding to explore into his night as well she asked, "How was the dancer?"

Amenhotep was surprised his father was taking so well to the new idea. When he heard about Necolita's deadline, however, he frowned a bit. He knew Necolita didn't want to be married and it was a terrible thought that she was being given a time frame within which to fulfill her fantasies. But when his father informed him of his new task of being the final say on Necolita's husband, though, he looked surprised. "But father, I-" he started but the pharaoh continued as if he didn't hear him. "I will gladly sit with your meeting tomorrow but father do you really think Necolita needs to get married so quickly? I found a woman fine but...it's Lita. She's a little more...spirited," he said simply.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sethos laughed at her ”it was just a compliment, not trying to bend you to my will Lita, just telling you that even though your hair is almost third the size from yesterday, it still looks good on you” as he continued with the massage, he found the few braids that the maids hadn’t managed to get out, so he started to softly getting them out of her hair while listening to her “so if he wasn’t so bad, is he a possibility that he could maybe be your future husband” he smiled and continued to massage her scalp, moving a bit down to her neck as well.

A laugh once again ran over his lips “Ru just like to steal food, it’s not that he isn’t getting any food at all, so I wonder why” Sethos found a few more braids and got them out and then Necolita asked about his night with the dancer “Well, she’s from a poor family and she was clearly starving, so I gave her some food and a shower, but when it came down to it, I just couldn’t do it, she was beautiful yes, but” he held a short break “I have someone else on my mind, so I just couldn’t get into the mood when the clothes were off, so we talked instead and yeah” Sethos sighed once again “I let her sleep in the bed, I thought that she might need it for just one night and this morning, she got some food and a shower, I left with Amenhotep because he called me out, so I’m not really sure when she left.”

Shortly after there was a knock on the door and a couple of servants came into the room with some food and fruits, which they had picked out so Sethos could get something to eat and get some energy back in his body. Sethos looked over at them as they placed it on his table not far from the bed “thank you” he managed to say before they all left the room once again. Ru jumped down on the floor and went to lie down under the table, waiting for Sethos to feed him some food as well. Sethos laughed a little and finished the massage on her shoulders “all done” he smiled at her “is your head feeling better now?” Sethos got up and out of bed and sat down by the table and threw some meat down to Ru and looked over at Necolita “there’s too much food, why don’t you help me eating it?”

The pharaoh took a sip of his wine and when Amenhotep began to question the decision about Necolita’s marriage, he sat the cup down on the table really hard so some of the wine flew out on the table “I don’t remember raising you to go against my order Amenhotep” the pharaoh had raised his voice and stood up, clearly angry “Necolita’s deadline is her 18th birthday, if she hasn’t found any suiting husband at that time, you will be the one to decide on one. Just because you found a wife, doesn’t mean that she should be excused, she’s the only daughter in this family and I want her to continue the family line as well, is that understood Amenhotep?” he looked down at him “if there wasn’t anything else, I’m going to leave now” the pharaoh walked towards the door, servants coming in to clean up the table after he had left.
    넌 어디에? 돌아와

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When Sethos decided to press on about the suitor Necolita sighed. "He's as close as it gets to being a possibility," she said to him easily. She really didn't want any possibilities but she supposed she should consider something or someone at some point. Having father choose her future husband would be a terrible fate where she would have no say and be married to someone in favour of a peace treaty or some such nonsense. She didn't want to leave her home but she knew she had little choice in the matter really.

When he mentioned what had actually happened with the dancer, she was surprised. She didn't have a chance to comment on it as the servants came in right after. Instead she considered what she might say and waited for him to move to the table before she said anything. "My head feels much better, yes. Thank you," she said to him gently. As he threw some meat down to Ru, she laughed. "Well no wonder he refuses to beg from me. He is just treated by you," she said before moving over to sit across the table from him.

She picked at the food, taking some fruits and cheese before she moved on to the meat but she never passed any on to Ru. "So who was this girl that you were thinking of instead of the dancer last night?" she asked him with a small smile. "A possible wife one day?" she asked again curious to his own start at the marriage world.

Amenhotep looked down as soon as his father got angry, knowing he had spoke wrongly. When he was finished with his rant all Amenhotep said was, "Yes father. I am sorry for doubting your wisdom." He waited until his father was gone before he took a piece of the meat from the table and ate it. He didn't have an appetite for anything else but he knew that if he was about to confess to his sister that he had to choose her a husband soon that would be a conversation he really didn't want to have. He needed time to think and so asked the servants to bring him food to where he was. When he had a fresh plate he picked at it a little bit but really didn't eat too much as he sat there thinking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When she talked about the suitor, Sethos jut listened and nodded a little “well I guess it’s better if you are able to choose one for yourself instead of father choosing one for you”

Sethos just smiled “Amenhotep spoils them way more than I do, so if you think that I gave them a lot, you should see when they are close to Amenhotep” he laughed and looked at her when she asked about the girl “I’m not going to tell you who it is. It’s not a future wife, I don’t stand a chance with her to be honest” he sighed a little at pick some food, giving Ru one more piece of meat and ate some grapes himself “Amenhotep has talked with father about me getting suitors as well, I thought it might would be a good idea, then I will have someone else to think about and maybe I will forget about the other girl” Sethos smiled “I’m glad to hear that your head feels better now, if you need more massage, just let me know, okay?”

Ru ate the second piece of meat and stood up stretching his body a little and then walked over to Necolita, sat down and looking up at her with begging eyes. Sethos laughed “I guess he also wants food from you” he looked around “I wonder where the other one is, maybe just sleeping somewhere, maybe in Amenhotep’s chamber” Sethos ate some more food “will I be able to leave my room soon Necolita? You are the one deciding that” he smiled and leaned back on his chair “I’m bored here” he smiled again and looked towards the door as Amenhotep came through it.
    넌 어디에? 돌아와

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Necolita was about to talk with (well argue about) Sethos refusing to tell her who the girl was. She could help him! She could pull the girl aside and talk to her and ask her if she even considered Sethos to be a man she could engage with. Who in this country that was out of his reach? He was a prince of Egypt and there was absolutely no one that he couldn't have. Whether or not they would willingly have him was another question entirely but one that Necolita could help with.

But then Ru put his head on Necolita's lap begging for food. "Oh no. That is not okay," she said simply before standing up. "Ru, come," she demanded easily as she walked to the door of the room. Sure it was Sethos' room but if she didn't punish the dogs for begging from her they would just keep doing it. "Out," she said after she opened the door. As she walked back to the table she looked to Sethos. "I don't care if you're bored. You passed out from training too hard and so you will eat and sleep and after you are strong again you can leave his room," she said sharply to him.

After picking at half the food on his plate, Amenhotep decided that he really should talk to his siblings about all of this. It wouldn't be fair to Necolita if she didn't get the full chance to disclose anything she wanted in a suitor with him and maybe even Sethos would have something he would like to say about his future brother-in-law. In any case he left the food on his plate and walked out of the hall with a new found purpose. He went to his sister's room first and knocked. When there was no answer he was curious and a little confused. Where would she have gone? That was when the door opened and Ru was walking out of Sethos' room.

Amenhotep walked over and opened the door to Sethos' room just as Necolita finished her small lecture of Sethos. "Oh good. You are here. I want to talk to you both about something," he said. It was quite clear that whatever was on his mind was bothering him. Seeing that rather plainly, Necolita went and sat back at her spot before taking a few more grapes in her hand. Amenhotep walked over to the table and rather than sitting down leaned on the back of a chaise.

Taking a deep breath, Amenhotep let himself gain strength from Ra to make sure that he would be able to say all of this without letting their upset get to him. "I know you both know by now that Lita has to find a husband by her next birthday," he said without surprising either of them. "I just had a meal with father. He... He told me that if she doesn't find someone then I will be choosing the husband for her," he finished before looking up at them.

Necolita looked at him in horror. "So he's actually being serious about this?" she asked sounding awestruck. "But... But... Well could you tell him that I don't want to be married and we leave it at that?" she asked.

Amenhotep shook his head and shrugged. "I already tried, Lita. You know I would," he assured her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When Necolita forced Ru out of the room Sethos just sighed “couldn’t you just have given him so food, you know he doesn’t like to be locked out in the hallway” he just leaned back in his chaise and took a couple of strawberries before Necolita began to give him a small lecture about how he should rest the rest of the day “you really are stubborn Lita” he laughed a little and when Amenhotep came into the room, it was so easy to see that something was bothering him.

While they both listened, Sethos just sighed. He hated when they had to be forced into things, just like marriage, but there were still some positive things about the whole thing “isn’t it better that you choose her husband than father? I mean, if father were to choose her husband, it will be based on peace and so on without Necolita having a saying at all, but now, she can tell you what she likes and you will be able to actually find a descent husband for her” Sethos looked over at Necolita “don’t you think it’s better Lita? You know that Amenhotep is on your side. But why don’t you tell us what you want in a husband and then it will be easier for Amenhotep and maybe me, to look around for one?” he smiled softly at her.

As they were talking there was a scratching sound on the door, so Sethos stood up and opened it and in ran Ru, over to Amenhotep and hid behind his legs “I told you he hates to be locked out of the room Necolita” he smiled and sat down once again and threw some meat to Ru, before picking a couple of grapes to eat himself. “so what do you guys suggest that we do? We know the father won’t change his mind, so the best is to find a good way for everyone”
    넌 어디에? 돌아와

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Necolita looked up to Sethos in surprise but Amenhotep had looked over in amusement. She shook her head and asked, "Why do you have to see the bright side in everything, Sethos?" Then he got up to let the dog back in. "And will you please stay seated or resting already!?" she asked getting annoyed at his constant up and down that he was doing. "I'm well aware that Ru and Deidra don't like being locked outside. When they beg from me, though, that's what happens," she said to him simply.

Amenhotep shook his head at Necolita's stubbornness and her cocky self. "Well why don't you just tell us what you're looking for in a man, Lita? We'll start looking through the list of suitors and see if we can think of any," he said with a small smirk. His little sister was always adorable. He pet Ru on the head before walking over and sitting on a chaise next to Sethos to pay attention. He munched again on the food in front of him, finding that his appetite had come back after finally talking to his siblings. He was also not against feeding Ru from the table.

Necolita shook her head at her brothers. Why were they so annoying sometimes. "Do you think that if I knew what I wanted in a husband I might not have tried to find one already?" she asked them simply.

"Well what do you find...might be good to have in a future husband?" Amenhotep rearranged his words so that they might appease their sister more.

Necolita sighed before thinking again about what she might want in a future husband. "I don't know," she said, sounding defeated. "Men like you two. Someone who appreciates me without me having to be silenced and just stand in quiet as they run over you," she started finally. "Someone who is strong and willing to put their neck on the line for you. Look, I really don't know, Amen," she said with a sigh.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast