Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 12131415 LastLast

Thread: (M) What I Desire Most Is... (Panu and Natora)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and medieval (but still like a modern fantasy from time to time.)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amenhotep let her set the rhythm she wanted as she was on his lap. He held himself back from freeing his pleasure but still felt all the wonderful sensations that her body was going through. His hands kept busy over all the different areas he had access to in this position. It was honestly glorious to have a woman devoted to only him. And in this time, he was able to forget all about Sethos' strange affection of his sister, his sister's horrible kidnapping, and anything else that had been bothering him.

When she climaxed around him, he made sure not to let up until she was fading. He smiled as she said wow and chuckled gently. He kissed her collar bone and then made sure he gripped her rear firmly and stood up, keeping himself inside her. "Now, now. We have as much time as we want here. I'm not letting you get away that easily," he said with a devilish gleam in his eye. He turned around and put her back on the bed where he gave her another two orgasms rather easily now that he had given her one. One more was achieved against the wall and another on the chaise before he finally gave in and let himself pour his pleasure into her. He wasn't leaving with her having any thought of another man being able to satisfy her half as well.

Necolita narrowed her eyes at the king when he said that he wanted her to be his servant. Her nose went up at the thought of such a low thing happening to her. Though, it was better than sitting in the dungeons she supposed. Her fury masked at the moment, she kept quiet as the maids took her away to get dressed. They helped her bathe and make sure she was clean which she felt was odd. If she was to be a servant, should other servants be helping her. What was Firuz's game here?

When food was brought and she was dressed in something more... appropriate, she sat down to eat. She was famished but when she looked up at the two women that had helped her, she knew they would be as well. She had to force herself to eat slowly, the lack of food for so long affecting her ability to eat greatly. When she knew she was done, she had only eaten half the plate. She looked up at the girls and gently said, "Will you finish this for me, please?" It would be good to know how much say she really had in this odd new role. A servant with servants. She wanted to know how much they had to listen to her.
    Love, Peace, and Happiness!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As he lifted her up, Delphi wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. When he spoke and the gleam in his eyes appeared, she smiled a little. Every moment of the last couple of hours had been beyond amazing and as they were laying on the bed, Delphi lying on her stomach while her fingers were running over Amenhotep’s muscular back, she still couldn’t believe this man was real and she was now married to him “are you even real?” She said with a small laugh on her lips. Would she even doubt it, he had proven to be real the last hours of amazing pleasure.

The thoughts of him leaving tomorrow slowly came to her mind and the smile disappeared again. She was worried, however she also knew it had to be done, at least they got the night together “when you come back, I want to get to know you, Amenhotep, the you behind the crown prince and pharaoh title” Delphi smiled at him and softly ran fingers through his hair.

Delphi sat up “I have something for you, one moment” she stood up from the bed, still completely naked and went over to a small drawer she had brought with her. She opened it and took something small in her hand. Delphi walked back to the bed and sat next to Amenhotep, she gently placed a black leather necklace around his neck with a small amulet “it’s for protection and love. I know you can protect yourself, but I still want to send you on this quest with small symbol of my love”

One servant looked at Necolita as she offered them food. She stepped forward, but the other grabbed her arm “you will be punished if they find out” she whispered in a scared way, however the hunger clearly won, as they girl walked over to the table and began eating the food there were left. The other girl stayed by the door, clearly scared of the consequences.

Suddenly the door opened and King Firuz walked in. The girl moves quickly away from the table, but he had already seen it. Firuz looked furious at her, he flicked with some fingers to the guards and pointed over at the girl “bring her to the dungeons” he said and didn’t even look twice as the guards carried the girl out of the chamber. He looked at Necolita “you truly are pleasing to the eyes, princess.”

Two guards linked some chains to Necolita’s wrist and in the other end Firuz placed one around his wrist, one he could remove if he wanted “now, I want you to follow me around and be my servant, if you behave nicely, I might even want to grand you some wishes that you might have, shall we?” He walked and as the distance between them became as long as the chain, he simply pulled and pulled Necolita with him. They walked into the great hall and Firuz sat on this throne, having a big enough pillow to sit on placed next to him, so Necolita could sit on. As he had meetings all they, he had Necolita filling up a cup for him once in a while, while listening to the generals who was there to speak about the situations in the country.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amenhotep watched as she walked away, looking after her slightly confused. What was she possibly going to try and give him that he didn't already have? When she came back to the bed and sat next to him, he immediately put an arm around her waist. She was acting rather spry for what he had just gone through with her. He ducked his head for the necklace and then picked it up to look at it a moment. He smiled and then pulled her close in a gentle and loving kiss.

"It's perfect. I will remember," he said to her gently. "I'm afraid I haven't been the most dutiful husband with gifts. But you will have many things around to remind you of me. And I promise that I will be a more doting man when I return. I need to get my sister back first," he said to her gently. He pulled her close for another kiss before then pulling her down so they were laying on the bed together. "Now, sleep, my love. Once you are asleep, I promise I will be able to do so as well. But I need to see you safely asleep first," he said to her gently. And true to his word, as soon as her eyes closed, he was able to fall asleep as well.

Necolita heard Firuz much too late as well and couldn't step up to stop the girl before the door was opened. When Firuz entered, her look almost mirrored that of the girl but it wasn't quite as frightened, knowing that it wouldn't be her getting punished. She wanted to yell, to argue. But the bruise on her face stopped her a moment. The next moment, the girl was gone from the room and it would have been too late.

When he complimented her, she automatically responded with a short nod of the head, a reasonable response when any suitor had complimented her before. It was horrible to know that she was still a prisoner here. At least she was being treated better. The clamps on her wrists weren't even overly tight. When he offered her wishes as rewards if she behaved, she knew she now had motivation to do so. With a slightly less curt nod, she followed him out silently.

Sitting at the side of the king wasn't so horrible. It was definitely humiliating to be serving him rather than at his side, but it was much better than the dungeon so she would take what she could get. When she was filling his glass, she tried to make sure that it was full without spilling any. It was harder than she had thought. After always having it done for her it was very odd to do it for someone else. But her time wasn't wasted. She paid attention to all the conversations that were happening, trying to find her bearings and see what direction she could go when she finally escaped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Next morning just an hour before sunrise, there could already be heard activity in the stables. Sethos had been up for a couple of hours, just to get the last couple of things ready, before they would begin their quest of getting Necolita back. He had prepared all the horses, even Amenhotep’s horse as well. Sethos was always the one getting up and getting things ready whenever they were to go out on a mission. He had gone to the kitchen and with the help of some servants, he had packed supplies for their travel.

Sethos looked up at the sky, he could not wait to get going and get Necolita back. He hoped so much that she was safe and couldn’t stand the thought of if they were hurting her. He let us a small sigh and walked into the palace, down the hall and up to where they had their chambers. He had agreed with Amenhotep, that he would wake him up. Sethos knocked on Amenhotep’s door “It is time to get up and going. We meet in the stables” If it had not been for Amenhotep’s wedding yesterday, Sethos would had walked into the chamber, however, out of respect for Delphi and Amenhotep, he would not go in there. Also, Amenhotep would kill him, is Sethos ever saw Delphi naked.

Afterwards Sethos walked back down to the stables welcomed some of the men joining them. He checked up on the last couple of things before Amenhotep joined them. He looked at Amenhotep and Delphi as they joined, and he made a small bow for them. Sethos then handed Amenhotep his khopesh and smiled “ready?”

Delphi returned his kiss in the same loving way “there is no duty in giving gifts” she smiled “also, you are the one going on a dangerous mission, not me, that’s why I wanted to give this to you.” As he pulled her down for them to lay in the bed together, she settled into his arms and smiled “I will try and sleep” she smiled, closed her eyes and soon after she was steady asleep. It had been a long day and their activities had drained her from most of her energy.

As there was knocked on the door, Delphi woke up and rubbed her eyes a little and looked at Amenhotep. She did indeed wish they would have more time together before he would leave, however she also knew, that the fast they would leave, the faster they would come home and hopefully with Necolita.

Delphi sat up and crawled out of bed “I will follow you down to the others” she smiled, still tired, however she would sleep some more when she had sent them safely off. She pulled a white dress on and adjusted her hair, so it was looking elegant as it was hanging loose and pulled over to one side. Her hair was still wavy from the braids the day before.

She walked down the hallways, holding Amenhotep's hand, them not saying much. Before they walked out to the stables, Delphi stopped up and looked up at Amenhotep and smiled "please come back safe to me my prince" she gently but lovingly kissed him.

King Firuz looked down at Necolita once in a while, he turned his attention back to the generals “so you are telling me, the army has fallen in numbers? Because you lost a fight by the boarders up north?” he sighed “you should recruit some more soldiers” he sighed and took a big sip of the wine in his cup. This was not going as he was planning, he needed a big army to go against Egypt, when they would be attacking. He looked down at Necolita again, clearly thinking a lot. Maybe it was time to change strategy.

As the meetings were done, which was late in the evening, Firuz stood up and waited for Necolita to stand up “you have really behaved yourself today, maybe I should already grant you a wish” he said and looked at her “is there something you wish for, beautiful flower?”
    Last edited by Panu; 06-06-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amenhotep watched Delphi sleep for a while before drifting off into his own personal slumber. He slept rather well before he was woken by an aggressive knock at the door. It wasn't really an aggressive knock but it still woke him with a small start. He looked around the room and realised what day it was before sighing. He leaned over Delphi and kissed her before climbing out of bed and getting dressed for the journey. He covered a good part of his body with abric, knowing the hate of the desert and not knowing exactly how many days of travel it would take to get there.

When she said she wanted to follow him down to send him off, he nodded and said, "If you wish." He kissed her one more time behind closed doors before taking her hand and walking down to the stables with her. If they said anything while walking down to the stables, Amenhotep wouldn't have remembered. He saw Sethos standing, having readied everything as he always did. This man deserved more than a crown for his dedication to his siblings... Then again. His feelings about Lita still weren't too far from his mind. He turned to Delphi and smiled. "I will always come back," he promised before giving her a quick kiss.

From there, he mounted up next to Sethos and took the khopesh. "Let's go get Necolita back," he said simply before tying the khopesh around his waist and then nodding to Delphi one more time before kicking his horse in the flanks with a, "Hya," to make him gallop out of the stables and into the desert. The ride was long and exhausting to the first oasis. The horses needed to take a long break there for there to be any chance of them making it the next day. Amenhotep dismounted and then looked over to Sethos. "So do we kill him or arrest him?" he asked.

Necolita got up as Firuz did and started walking behind him. He had only had to pull her once this morning for her to know she didn't want that to happen again. So she made sure to keep pace with him again this time. When he asked her what she wanted as a wish, she smiled and tried not to let the mischievous look be seen by him or his guards. She needed to know what kinds of wishes he would grant. "I wish for the maid that you took to the dungeons this morning to be set free and allowed to continue in my service," she said to him easily. The fact that the girl had been taken away at all was upsetting to her. It had to be rectified.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The soldiers together with Sethos kicked the horses and galloped out of the stables, out of the town and out into the desert. It had been a long ride so far and when they finally arrived at the first oasis, Sethos got of his horse, helped it over to the water as the rest of the guys did, so it could rest and drink. Afterwards he took his own water and took a bit sip. Sethos sat down next to Amenhotep after dismounting their stuff and looked at him, as he asked the question.

In Sethos mind there was not even a question in it, he would kill him in the blink of an eye if he got the chance “if I see him all alone, I will kill him” he said staring a bit out on the water, but then turning to Amenhotep yet again “however, I think it would be a good strategy to arrest him and bring him to justice in front of the pharaoh” he signed again by another thought “but then again, if he has touched her in any way, he is dead” he looked at Amenhotep. He was dead serious, he would kill him, if he had touched her “what do you think?” Sethos took a sip of his water again, he was curious about how Amenhotep was feeling, even though he was sure, that they might have the same point of view.

Later on, some of the guys had set up a fire and they were all sitting there, Sethos lying halfway down and just listening to the guys talk. Some of them had even dared to ask Amenhotep how the night way going, so Sethos sat up and looked at them “careful guys, you are asking about some private stuff about the future queen and then you even dare to ask he future pharaoh about this” he laughed a little. They were all very close from training together for many years, but maybe some things were a bit more secret, even though they did not ask for details. Sethos looked at them “let’s just focus on the mission for now, shall we?” he smiled at them.

King Firuz looked at Necolita as she asked for her wish. What was she planning this girl, she could wish for everything and yet, she wished for a simple girl to be released and to continue in her service. He did look at her for about a minute before smiling “sometimes you are difficult to read dear princess, however” he pulled in the chain and pulled her close and softly placed a hand on her chin where he had fit her the day before and in a soft and calm voice said “I will grant you this wish dear” Firuz slowly just took in all the details of her face and just smiled a little before looking over at the guards “bring the girl back and bring her to princess Necolita’s chamber” he said in a sudden hard tone.

Shortly after he looked back at her “are you happy now? Maybe we should do this daily, if you behave” Firuz said with a small mischievous smile. “I do also have another idea, how about…” he looked at her to read her face expression as he asked her “why don’t you marry me and I will promise, that I will not attack Egypt at all?” he looked at her, tightened the grip a little around his end of the chain “what about becoming my queen and queen of this country, huh? As things are now that your brother has found a woman to get engage to and she will become the queen, your title will always be princess - so I can make you a queen with no problems. This land is almost as big as Egypt, there will be a lot to rule over and you can have all the girls as servants as you want, just say the word”
    Last edited by Panu; 06-11-2019 at 02:33 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When Sethos sat next to Amenhotep, Amen looked over to his brother after a long drink of water. "Get in line," he said simply, a small smirk on his face. He didn't know how well he would hold his own temper around the bastard if he wasn't being watched. Of course, the likelihood of finding him without Necolita was probably rather low. He knew Sethos was right though. They needed to bring him in and make sure that he paid for what he did, no matter the cost. "Maybe we'll make it a race. Whoever finds him first can either arrest him if they're not alone, or kill him if he is," he said simply.

When they were all gathered around the fire that night, many were talking about their many conquests with women. Amenhotep just smirked and listened as he laid on his sleeping mat. When they mentioned his night with his wife he laughed and shook his head. Sethos stood up for him though but he wasn't going to leave the men completely empty handed. So he sat up on his mat and looked around to all the men gathered there. "Well....there was this one incredible thing she did," he said before stopping and giving them no more details. "Neither of us will be looking around for more conquests any time soon," he told them easily.

The pause he gave her when he was considering her request was hollow and almost frightening. What was he thinking? Was he considering striking her again for such a noble request? Either way, she made herself feel more brave and stayed silent as she waited for his final decision. When he agreed, her eyebrows rose slightly in surprise that he was actually willing to give this to her. His tone had gotten softer with her, which she found suspicious, but that feeling became worse when he spoke so harshly to the guard that was sent after the young woman.

Then he suggested what he had and she glared at him. How dare he even think that after he had kidnapped her she would want to marry him!! That was ludicrous! Then he put the whole of Egypt as the compromise for it and she knew that she couldn't say no. It was so difficult to stand there and think that she had the power to stop a war from happening with her marriage and she was even considering not doing it. But as he pulled her closer, she found being this close to him almost repulsive. She took a deep breath and asked, "May I have a day to think on it?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sethos had agreed to make it a race, which actually created some excitement into this. Sethos was determined to kill King Firuz if he met him alone and he was sure, that Amenhotep also found this small part a bit amusing, yes their main reason was to rescue Necolita, however, this man deserved to be punished, because he even dared to kidnap the princess.

As Amenhotep laughed a little and sat up, Sethos looked a bit surprised at him, was he really going to tell something and Sethos sat up as well. The small info and no further details made the men surprised, one said “on your first night? Did she actually do something? Sounds unusual for a first time” some of the men even agreed and Sethos could not help but to laugh a little of them and just shook his head. He knew it had not been their first not, nonetheless, Sethos was a bit surprised like the rest of the men, but he would ask Amenhotep in private instead. He looked over at his brother and smiled, this evening had been nice, seeing a smile and laugh on Amenhotep’s face, consider the rough last couple of days, where no smile was to be found.

The rest of the evening, the men had just been chatted away and in the end before them going to sleep, Sethos had just been checking up on the horses, just to be sure everyone of them were doing okay. They still had a long warm day ahead of them.

Next morning before sunrise, everything was once again packed and they were all on their way again. It was always good to start before the sun got up. Sethos was in the front together with Amenhotep leading the way. He looked over at his brother and smiled “I do not want to know all the details, so keep that to yourself, however, yesterday you did not only make the men curious but me as well. What was that one incredible thing?” Sethos looked at him and smiled “it is not often I hear the word incredible from you, that is why I got so curious” he laughed a little and waited for Amenhotep’s response.

Firuz just looked at her as she took in his offer, he knew that putting Egypt on the line, would add some extra pressure on her shoulders, making it hard for her to decline his offer. He was used to be able to get what he wanted and at this point he wanted her, almost no matter the cost. When she asked for some time to think, he just smiled at her “of course, I will give you a day to think on it, one day” the last part he made sure to say in a bit more specific tone, so she was sure that he meant no more than a day.

“I will be going to some more meetings now, some I unfortunately can not bring you to. I will let the guards lead you to your chamber and take it as a good time to consider my offer” Firuz waved a hand and a guard came over and grabbed the chain, pulling Necolita down the hall, while Firuz walked into a new meeting, this time regarding all the slaves and women in the dungeon.

The guard pulled Necolita back to her chamber and before closing the door behind her, he unlocked the chain from around her wrists and then slammed the door behind him. There were guards posted by Necolita’s chamber door to make sure, she would not run anywhere. Shortly after the door opened again and the girl from earlier was pushed hard into the chamber which caused her to trip and fall down on her knees. The girl looked up at Necolita and was almost lying in front of her crying “how can I ever thank you enough, I will forever be in debt of you. You saved my life, I have no idea how I can ever pay you back from this. No matter the cost, I will spend the rest of my life trying to pay you back for what you have just done for me.”
    넌 어디에? 돌아와

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amenhotep woke up early and went to the horses, making sure that each of them was well rested and ready to go. He wasn't going to be slowed down by a bad horse. Thankfully, all seemed eager to get moving, which was what they needed. As more of the soldiers woke up, they all went about getting ready to ride out. Amenhotep felt like it was taking forever but in reality, it wasn't. It was just longer than he would have liked. Soon enough though, they were up and out into the forsaken desert again, riding towards Firuz, and making sure that they were getting Necolita back.

When Sethos rode up next to him and asked about the incredible thing that Delphi had done, Amen laughed. "I'm not about to tell anyone what it was," he stipulated easily. "You can all be left to wonder at what amazing things the queen to be can do," he said. "It would be rude for me to speak otherwise" It was simple enough of a dismissal of the topic. He wasn't about to share such delicate information with anyone, not even his brother. "Let's worry about getting Necolita back and then you can go find a woman to do amazing things to you," he suggested.

__________________________________________________ ______

Necolita nodded to him when he said he would give her a day and no longer. She had one day to decide if she was going to betray her family and instead become queen of a kingdom that had stolen her. When the guard took her, she realised immediately that he wasn't being as kind to her as the king had. She would have to have a talk with him, but knew that as of now she had no power. When the door was slammed on her, she sighed and rubbed her wrists gently. She wanted nothing more than to run free from here but she was no fool. She knew that she wasn't about to get out of here alive if she did. She had to wait. It had only been three days now. She knew that her brothers would be coming for her soon if they weren't already. They were the ones that always looked out for her.

She heard the door open behind her and turned to see the young maid from this morning being thrown in at her feet. Her crying and continuous mumbling about how sorry she was made Necolita feel sorry for the poor girl. This was the only kindness she had seen in a while it seemed. "Stand," she commanded softly. "You can start by telling me your name and then telling me about King Firuz," she said easily before going and sitting down on a chaise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sethos just laughed at Amenhotep when he mentioned that he would not tell anything “fair fair, I will not ask anymore Amenhotep, let’s focus on the mission for now” he said and ignored the last comment from Amenhotep about Sethos finding a woman. As of now, he was not interested in finding any woman, he would just focus on getting Necolita safe home.

After some more hours, they finally arrived in the capital of the country and they quickly found a small stable, where Sethos spoke to the owner and they would be able to let their horses stay there, until they somehow had to get out of there. He paid the owner and walked back to Amenhotep and the other men “the horses can stay here for the time being, he will feed them and make sure they will be ready for the trip home” he said and looked at Amenhotep “Let’s find the palace and find Necolita” he said shortly before they all walked through the city. The palace was not difficult to find at all, as it was towering up in the middle of the town, in front of a grand square.

As they walked through the square, Sethos looked over at the big gathering of many people and noticed slave trading, people buying slaves and clearly being very excited about the new arrival. He looked over all the slaves standing on a straight line, just to make sure that Necolita was not among them. He looked at Amenhotep to watch his reaction to the slave trading, knowing how his brother were feeling about it. Sethos had sent one of their men out to spy and find a way into the palace, at the time they found the stable for the horses. Shortly after the spy came back to them and informed them about a smaller route into the palace. This time it was better to split up, to make sure they would be able to cover the most ground.

Sethos walked the halls of the palace together with Amenhotep, wearing the clothes like the once of the guards in the palace, which they had found in a room in a small room close to the kitchen “do you really think she will be in the upper halls?” he whispered as they walked down the hall, sometimes checking the doors. As they turned the corner, two guards where standing in front of a room, Sethos walked back the corner and looked at Amenhotep “best guess is, they are guarding something” he looked at his brother “how do we do this? Want me to go first and knock them out?” After they agreed what to do, Sethos walked down the hall first and as soon he walked past the first guard, he quickly knocked his hand on the side of his neck, which made the guard fall down and before his colleague could react, Sethos had knocked him out as well.

Knowing the Amenhotep had his back, Sethos looked over at him and waited for him to walk down the hall. When he was finally by his side, Sethos slowly opened the door. Before the door was fully opened, Sethos spotted Necolita and just pushed the door fully opened, before he walked in a fast pace over to Necolita and just pulled her into a tight hug. “Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere” He looked down at her and moved over to let Amenhotep hug her. While Amenhotep spoke with her, Sethos went over to the door because it was clear that something was going on outside “I think someone know we are here Amenhotep” he looked over his shoulder and walked backwards as the door was opened and in walked King Firuz in the front with at least 30 soldiers after him. Sethos walked backwards, making sure Necolita was staying behind him and Amenhotep, until the three of them stood in a corner.

King Firuz laughed a little while looking at them “I’m guessing these are your dear brothers, princess – they should have told they were coming for a visit” he looked at Necolita, who was standing behind Amenhotep and Sethos. Firuz lifted his hand and one of the men who had been Sethos and Amenhotep were thrown on the floor in front of them, complete beaten up. Firuz looked at Amenhotep and Sethos reaction and laughed “I do not like people sneaking into my palace, I’m pretty sure you know what to do know, princess, you know that it is time to decide. I know, that I gave you a day, but this situation makes me want to get an answer now” he smirked at her and reached out a hand for her.

“May you burn up in hell” Sethos sneered “You should not do anything Necolita” he looked at Amenhotep “we can fight our way out of here, you take the left side and I will take the right” he held his arm in front of Necolita while looking at Amenhotep. He was burning up with anger, both with the man kidnapping Necolita standing in front of him, but also that they had just beaten up one of their men, this was not something he could accept at all.

The girl stood up, dried her tears in her sleeve and looked at Necolita “My name is Nanu, I’m 16 and I was actually born in Egypt” she sniffed a bit “however I was kidnapped 8 years ago and have been here every since, serving here in the palace” she bit her lip and signed a little “my biggest dream is to one day to go back and be reunited with my family again. My dad is actually a blacksmith, he makes weapons for the royal family, so I do know who you are, princess” she smiled softly.

Nanu had to think a little about the question about King Firuz “I’m not really sure what you would like to know. The king is not very liked among the people, he is more feared and uses fear as the best weapon to remain the control over his soldiers and the guards. He has a very bad temper, but I guess you have already noticed so far” she looked at Necolita. “He is very hungry for power and will do anything to get the control of things. There has been rumors among the servants, that he might actually just be lonely or maybe he is very narcissistic. The King like to get the feeling that he has won, especially if it is something that he had hunted for some time. If you ask me, I think he has a very bad narcissistic personality. But again, many rumors run around among the servants”

She stopped speaking and turned towards the door as it suddenly opened and saw Sethos and Amenhotep walk in. Nanu looked surprised at them, as they both almost ran over and hugged Necolita. She took a couple of steps backwards, just watching them. As a lot of noise from outside were heard, Nanu walked backwards and were clearly scared when the door went up and King Firuz walked in with all the men. Some guards grabbed her hard and harshly pushed her out of the way. Nanu stayed seated on the ground, just watching the situation.
    넌 어디에? 돌아와

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 12131415 LastLast