Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 LastLast

Thread: (M) What I Desire Most Is... (Panu and Natora)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and medieval (but still like a modern fantasy from time to time.)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amenhotep quietly and patiently listened to what Sethos had to say. There were certain things that were to be respected about Sethos and his planning abilities and his heart were one of them... hopefully not set on his sister. There would be something strange that would happen if they were together. That was another matter, though, for when Necolita was back. With them. And not whoever it was that had her.

He shook his head sadly when Sethos asked if they could save other girls. "Would if I could stop the slave trade, Sethos. It almost doesn't matter. Which girls do we take with us? Which ones do we leave behind? If we do save them, which girls will take their place?" he asked with a sigh and then shook his head. "We are going to save Necolita. When we bring her home, perhaps we will consider more plans to find ways to stop the trade but now is not the time," he insisted. That was the end of that conversation and the beginning of his planning in his head.

However, the suggestion of a massage wasn't terrible. So, one massage, conversation, dinner with the new family, and sleep later, it was the next day and he was to be married. He woke up and stretched before looking out the large window that looked over the city. It was a strange time in the walls of their fine city. The citizens and the nobility were rejoicing for the marriage of the crown prince but they were mourning the loss of their princess at the same time. It put an odd feeling in the air and made him a little more nervous than he thought he would be.

Nervous or not, though, a wedding was promised and a wedding he wanted to happen. So, with little wasted time he put on a fresh shendyt and left his rooms. He went straight to the dining rooms for breakfast hoping to see Delphi there. Today it was official and she was his wife. No one would be able to steal her from him again. He wouldn't allow it. Even though it was only one night that her family was there in the palace, it had seemed much longer since he had been able to touch her soft skin and his own was yearning for her. It was more important than ever that he be careful with his intentions. He would never forgive himself if her father called off the wedding because Amenhotep had been too forward at some point.

That was why this morning he was disappointed to find that he was the first one to arrive for breakfast. He sat in his usual place and started taking a little fruit to himself, nibbling absently while he waited for his bride to be and the rest of his family to arrive. To be completely honest he didn't really care about her family much. He would most likely only see them during festivals once the marriage was over and he would be okay with that. It was Delphi that he wanted more than anything else. Once this afternoon came he could be more forward with his wife, as long as his father deemed it appropriate in public.

In the dungeons Necolita took the bit of bread that was offered her. The bread was like the ground. Hard and cold. The only consolation was that the ground was wet and the bread was not. She mimicked the other girls and took off little pieces, eating it slowly so that the bread would last longer than a mouthful. It was slightly stale and she had never had bread that tasted of so much yeast in her life. Of course she had been spoiled growing up. She was a princess! It was ridiculous that even with her noble birth she was thrown in the dungeon. There should have at least been some sort of bed for her or something. How was she expected to sleep?! At least she could stand up fully here. These were the thoughts that ran through her head as she ate the bread.

Once she was finished, she moved to the wall that the other girl was leaning on, the one that had offered her the food. At least this young woman had one thing going for her. She had hope. If she kept that, it might turn out better for her. Necolita had something better, however. Brothers. And royal brothers at that. She was so much more well off than any of these other girls because she knew for a fact that her brothers, at least, were coming to get her.

So for the night she told the young girl the story of her home in Egypt and all the beautiful places that were near her home. As her story got longer, more girls came to hear her speak and eventually all the girls were lying together in one group, laying on each others' stomachs and chests so that they could have pillows for the night. Necolita sat in the center of the group though her back was against the wall. She wasn't able to fall asleep like the other girls. She had slept so long in that cart and hadn't been able to relax her cramped muscles. The ten girls surrounding her were sound asleep and she was part of the intricate weave of bodies that made their bed. For this reason she didn't move her muscles, no matter how sore they got. She simply sat there awake, thinking and counting the moments until morning came and she would be subjected to Firuz again.

It didn't take long for that to happen. Very possibly because she had managed to start dozing off half way through the night. In an instant, though, she was awake and irritated at the sudden morning call. She had been woken up by the door being slammed open by one of the guards. "Get out of the way you stupid cretins!" one of them growled as he walked to the center and grabbed Neco by her upper arm. He squeezed tightly as he lifted her up to her feet like a toy doll and started dragging her out. Women involved in the weave of warmth moved quickly to avoid being it or kicked by the guard that was dragging their newest member out of the dungeon.

Necolita tried not to sound as if she was hurt by the rough treatment but if truth was told, she might have a bruise on her arm simply from how much he had to squeeze it just to lift her up. She kept her mouth shut for now, though. There would be little use in using her voice on men that didn't want to hear a word from her. All they cared about was doing what their idiot leader told them. He was the one that she was saving her voice and her venom for. He was the one that deserved an earful and a few other things from this princess.
    Love, Peace, and Happiness!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amenhotep were right, who were they going to save and who would stay back in the place. Slaves were brought in every single day. If they saved a couple, they would just be replaced by some other “you are right brother, however if I see a chance to take on our two with us, I’m doing it” Sethos sighed and they both afterwards went to a massage. The rest of the day went by fast with all the planned things before the wedding.

The next morning Sethos woke up and looked towards the window as the birds were singing outside. Today was the day of this brothers wedding and tomorrow they would ride out to find and save Necolita. Two different things in just two days, but a wedding had to happen, before they would ride out. Sethos got out of bed, put on a shendyt and walked to breakfast, were he would only find Amenhotep.

“Morning” Sethos just said and sat right across Amenhotep as they used to. He took a plate and grabbed some fruit and then leaned back in his chair, while observing Amenhotep. He knew his brother well and just by looking at him, he could tell that he was getting a bit tense and anxious. It was a great day, but at the same time they had been planning the rescue of Necolita. The wedding and the trip were two different events, with two big different feelings. Sethos was about to open his mouth and say something, when the door opened and Delphi walked in with the rest of her family.

Delphi had enjoyed the evening with dinner with both Amenhotep and her family. She had shared the room with her younger sister, as they would see less to each other after the wedding. In the morning Delphi walked into the breakfast hall with the rest of her family. As soon as she saw Amenhotep already sitting there, a smile spread on her lips. She still couldn’t believe that she was going to marry this amazing man today. Even though they had spent the last couple of days together, her stomach was still filled with butterflies, just by the thought of marrying him today. However concern also filled up, him having to leave tomorrow morning, on such a dangerous mission, made her nervous, but she tried not to show it.

The younger sister ran over and sat down by the table. Delphi assisted her when she had to get up on the chair before she sat down herself next to Amenhotep. She looked at him and smiled “good morning” her eyes fell to his lips, it has been too long since her own had touched his, but she had to be patient. Delphi looked up and couldn’t help but to laugh a little, as she clearly could see that Amenhotep had spotted her looking on his lips. She cleared her throat a little, now wasn’t the time to let the mind and fantasy run wild, they had time for that later, when they were in fact married and were allowed to be together, in the way her mind were going.

As Delphi’s parents were sitting on the opposite side of the table, Delphi slowly and discreet placed her hand on Amenhotep’s thigh, showing him, that she wanted to be close to him and just being able to feel him and feel his strong muscle, making her just want him more.

“Have you slept well my prince?” Delphi asked softly and took a bit of some melon. Her attention was caught when Kiwat and Mina walked into the dining room and stood over by the door, waiting for her to finish breakfast, so they could begin the preparations for the wedding.

A cry was heard from inside King Firuz’s room, when Necolita was brought towards it. As the doors opened, you would be able to see a girl lying on the floor and King Firuz was standing right in front of her, clearly had just hit and kicked the girl. She had clearly been beaten up a lot. He looked over at Necolita and the guard, as they came into the room and laughed almost of joy “perfect! I’m so happy to see you here, princess” he waved with his hand to some other guards and they lifted the girl up in each arm and dragged her out of the room.

King Firuz again waved his hand to the guard holding Necolita, giving sign to him about sitting her down on a chair. He walked over and washed his hand in a big gold bowl and dried them of in a towel before throwing it to a servant “so how was your night?” He looked at her with an interesting glare in his eyes.

“Do you know anything about this slave business?” He asked and looked at her before continuing to speak without letting her answer “You see, as of this moment, you might be the most expensive at the market. An Egyptian virgin princess, how much do you think men will pay for that?” King Firuz laughed at her reaction “There will be a ton of people wanting to get their hands in you and me sitting here, earning big money. Not only that, I am guessing the pharaoh is furious – what they don’t know is, my army is ready! Ready to cut them all into pieces” Another laugh left his lips by the thought of it “The great Empire of Egypt, destroyed in the attempt of saving their princess, which is already long gone from this place”
    넌 어디에? 돌아와

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amenhotep didn't have to wait long before he was joined by others. His brother was first and sat across from him. He responded with an easy, "Good morning," as he looked him over. The way he was carrying himself, Amenhotep was jealous. Sethos had been doing very well of holding himself together and not allowing any of what was happening get to him. Amenhotep didn't understand how he was doing it. He himself was near bursting at the seams with the mixture of emotions that were running through him.

He was about to ask after such a thing when the door opened again and his wife to be walked through with her family. At her greeting he nodded and said, "Good morning." It seemed to be all he could manage to get out at the moment. He nodded to her father and mother in turn but was fairly confident that her little sister couldn't see him well enough to get a greeting. Either way, a moment later her hand was on his leg and he took a silent but deep breath. This was what he was supposed to have on his mind today and he was now making himself a commitment that he would do everything in his power to ignore the fact that his sister wasn't there and he was to marry this beautiful woman next to him today.

"I have slept," he agreed with Delphi, a small smirk at the corner of his lips. "I am more concerned about how you are doing," he said. It would be easier for him today if he kept the focus and attention on her rather than on himself. The more talking he did about how he was doing, the more likely it was that he wouldn't be able to handle the great burden of tomorrow. "Are you excited for this afternoon?" he asked before eating a bit more fruit.

As Necolita was dragged through the palace, she did everything in her power to remember exactly where everything was. If she was given a chance to break free from all of this mess, she needed to make sure that she had a way of getting out. So when they came to the King's chambers, it was all pretty obvious with the grand doorway in front of her of some awful and gaudy picture of Firuz on a horse and victorious in battle. He obviously wasn't one to skimp on trying to impress himself.

Going through the door, Necolita was heart broken to see that the woman they had taken out from the dungeons last night was now being dragged out obviously having been beaten through the night. The only reason that gave her any amount of hope was that if Firuz had been up all night beating her, he was probably going to be at least a little bit tired. A person didn't just stay up for eternity without needing to sleep. When he asked about how her night was she scoffed. "Better than that other woman's," she decided to answer.

She listened as he boasted about the story, sitting in the chair he forced her into. He was really this stupid? "Oh, I'm not a virgin," she decided to tell him. If he was just excited for the money that she was going to rake in for him, she could tear that dream down, even if it was only for a few days. "Or at least that cannot be attested to now as I haven't had ladies in waiting to attest to such a thing. I could easily tell everyone how your guards raped and abused me last night. And what if I'm not the princess? She is really safe back in the capital of Egypt, having breakfast right now. She didn't want to have to sit through being offered to suitors another night in the same month so she had me go as a look alike to take her place. I am really only a scullery maid who washes dishes in the kitchens dressed up to look like the beautiful princess. Egypt wouldn't send any armies after me," she said to him simply, hoping to irritate him more and more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sethos looked and observed his brother for a couple of seconds, as his wife to be and her family entered the dinning hall. He knew his brother well and were more than aware of, that they both were fighting with a lot of mixed feelings. Amenhotep would be fighting more, as it was his sister missing, but at the same time he was to be married today. For Sethos is was hard to keep the feelings in check, but he was not doing this for himself alone to stay on top of things. He was also doing it for Amenhotep. One thing he had learned from all their training was, that they had to stay strong and composed in time of stress. This was something he had to do, so it would not stress Amenhotep more than necessary.

Today was a big day, not only to Amenhotep and Delphi, but for all of Egypt. Today their crown prince was finally to be married and secure the next heir in line. A small smile appeared on Sethos lips, he envied them a little, however one day he hopefully would also have a wife and kids. Sethos thought went back to Necolita and he shook his head a little, they were to save her and bring her home safely.

Sethos ate a little and as breakfast finished, he stood up together with Amenhotep to walk to their chambers to get ready for the ceremony.

Delphi looked at Amenhotep and the traces on his face, she could tell he was worried and had a lot on this mind, however she would not say anything, not in the company of all the others. Delphi smiled a little “to copy your answer my prince, I have slept as well” she said with a smile on her lips before taking a grape and took a small bite of it. Delphi looked up at him again “I’m doing fine, excited for this afternoon and worried about the morning to come” she forced a smile, not nearly as convincing as the first time. Delphi was worried, however she knew this were to be done, for Necolita to come back home and she only wished to see Amenhotep happy.

As she was about to say more, Delphi’s two maids entered the dinning hall, giving a sign, that she was going to get ready. Delphi stood up and looked at Amenhotep and smiled “eat some more my prince, you will need all the strength you can gather” she bowed for Amenhotep and Sethos before turning to bow for her parents and went with her two maids to get ready.

While Kawit and Mina did her hair, Delphi was looking into the mirror, wondering if she could really live up to all the expectations which would follow as the queen of Egypt. She smiled at the two maids as they moved on to her make up and later on her dress and hair decorations. Delphi looked in the big mirror, as she now stood fully dressed as a queen of Egypt, she barely could recognize herself “The two of you have done an amazing job” Delphi smiled at them.

Firuz walked over an poured a cup of wine as Necolita was talking. He laughed a bit about the things she was telling. He took a sip of his wine and looked at her “You are clever dear princess Necolita, however..” he said and the tone in his voice changed to be ice cold “Do never!” he yelled and threw the cup hard into the ground while still yelling “insult me again.” Firuz walked with determined over to the chair Necolita sat in and grabbed her jaw hard with one hand and looked her right in the eyes “Don’t you think, that I have had spies in the palace, keeping an eye on you, reporting your every move to me? Don’t you think, that I would have done my research before kidnapping you? Huh?” He let go of her jaw and turned around, running a hand through his hair to try and collect himself again.

As he turned to look at her again, Firuzs eyes still as cold as before, as small smirk appeared on his face. He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up, slapping her across the face and pushed her down on the ground “however, if you want to keep the story, what would then stop me to take a piece of you myself. If you are not a virgin, what would stop me from not getting to take you as well? Then there is no point in keeping you clean, am I right princess?” he walked towards her and stood there looking down, loosing his robe he was wearing.

Firuz was stopped by a general coming into the hall and walked over to whisper something in his ear.
    넌 어디에? 돌아와

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amenhotep tried to lighten up for the love of the woman he was marrying but it was still a little difficult, especially after the fact that they were supposed to be honest with each other. He sighed as she stood up to go but couldn't help smirk a bit as she told him to make sure he ate to keep up his strength. Even with her parents there, he couldn't resist a comment. "Will I need my strength for tonight or tomorrow?" he asked before she was able to leave. He had no desire to fake courtesies with her family and so stood with Sethos to go get ready for his nuptials.

There was little to say between the two of them as they walked back to their chambers. It was honestly a little depressing now that Necolita was gone to go into their rooms. She had been the room in between theirs and so whenever Amenhotep looked over to Sethos he was looking past where Lita should have been but wasn't now. He sighed before going into his room and allowing the servants to primp him until he looked like a future pharaoh properly. He wore the shendyt that Sethos had given him for his birthday, the matching khopesh from Lita around his waist. He had a collar around his neck and his proper headress for the occasion. Looking in the shined mirror when they were done, he saw the strong pharaoh that his people would need. And he knew he could be that for his wife this afternoon.

It wasn't until noon that he was asked to go to the temple for the ceremony. He marched there with a retinue, all matter of guards added to each of the royal family after what had happened before. It was a statement of power and one that couldn't be ignored by any amount of spies. And so he stood at the front of the temple, a small smile on his lips. It didn't matter in this moment that Necolita wasn't here. He was very happy to be wedding this woman and he needed to show her that.

Necolita watched as his rage took him over. If this was the kind of man she was dealing with, she could figure something out, she knew. Every man had a weak spot and if his was rage, she could use it to her advantage. When he grabbed her jaw and forced her to look at him, she met his cold, furious eyes, with her own boiling rage behind them. How dare he think he could treat her this way. Prisoner or not, there were things that you should do for dignitaries if you wanted them to cooperate. He wasn't getting this from her. She watched him closely as he turned from her, having a few thoughts run through her head before he turned back and advanced on her.

On the ground was a good place to be, especially after he had just thrown and broken a cup on the ground. When he started advancing on her, she started back pedaling towards where the cup was that he had smashed. The heat on her cheek from where he had smacked her would earn him hours being tortured by her brothers, she knew. When they got to her, he would learn. He would see.

She was about to comment to his accusation of not keeping her clean when the guard came in the room. She took this opportune moment to quickly grab a shard of the cup and hide it in her hand. If he was going to pretend that he was invincible, she would test that theory. "Someone throw a bee in your plan?" she asked him almost snidely. "If you do anything indecent to me, my brothers will find you and tear you limb from limb."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sethos followed his brother and as they split into each of their own rooms, he got into the room to get ready for the ceremony. He did not get as dressed as Amenhotep did, however he was dressed nicely and appropriate to this kind of festivities. He knew, that today was only going to be the ceremony, when they had gotten Necolita back, there would be a grand dinner and celebration of the wedding of the crown prince.

In the afternoon, Sethos joined Amenhotep in the temple before Delphi would arrive with her family. He stood next to his brother and looked at him “you look like a great pharaoh, you will be a great leader, Amenhotep” Sethos laid his hand on his shoulder “I truly wish the two of you all the best” he said in a low voice and looked towards the door, as it opened for Delphi to walk in. Sethos was amazed by the sight of Delphi, she did match Amenhotep and Sethos was sure, that they without a doubt would make a strong team, both as a couple and as a pharaoh and his queen.

Delphi was dressed fully to represent a future queen of Egypt. She was wearing a long dress, with a colorful necklace and the proper headdress for the wedding. Her makeup would match that of a queen and her maids had spent most of the day to get her ready.

Walking towards the temple, Delphi looked at both her maids and nodded a little, to let them know they could stay behind. They would stay behind and prepare her dress for the night. As Delphi walked into the temple, she took a deep silent breath and stepped through the doors. She looked up at Amenhotep standing by the end of the long hall. She couldn’t help but to smile a little as she walked up and stood next him “hello” she said in a low voice and smiled.

As the ceremony began, Delphi went down on her knees together with Amenhotep in front of the priest of the temple. “Calling in all the Gods for the marriage of crown prince Amenhotep, further pharaoh of Egypt” the Priest called and placed one hand above the head of Amenhotep and the other above the head of Delphi “We will bless these two souls and may they all be protected by the Gods.” The Priest tied a robe on both their hands, took a cup filled with wine, looked up to the celling, blessing it and gave it first to Delphi.

Delphi took the cup with her free hand and took a small sip before handing it to Amenhotep. She gave him a small smile and looked up at the priest again. The Priest took the cup again and placed it on the alter. He turned around and looked over the small crowed of people gathered in the temple “You will all be witnesses of this wedding and the Gods will protect you all” he then untied the robe from their hands and gave a sign for them to stand up again “You are now married in the presence of the Gods and your families” the priest bowed to them both.

Delphi stood up and turned to look at Amenhotep, she smiled and shortly after felt his lips on hers, she was now his wife and nothing would make her leave him.

After the whole ceremony was over, Delphi’s family had been sent home and she was now sitting in Amenhotep’s chamber. Her dress had been changed to a new dress. It was part of the ritual that the queen had to change. Delphi looked towards the door as Amenhotep walked in to the room, she stood up, feeling a bit insecure in the dress they had given her, also not knowing what Amenhotep would think “Good evening my prince” she smiled softly at him.

Firuz listened to the general and nodded a couple of times “you will make them pay” he looked at the general waved his hand, to show him that he could leave. He then looked at her and smiled a little “I have got the answers out of you as I want, but maybe I should just take you as my wife and then I will be able to take you every single night” he smiled and tied his rope again and turned around.

“If your brothers should come, we will be ready for them, trust my word princess” he again turned and looked down on her “I will make sure none of you will get out of here alive” Firuz looked over at the guards “Bring her back to the basement and bring some food to my chamber” he looked at her “I will see you again soon princess, please behave” he walked out of the grand hall before the guards had pulled Necolita up on her feets and dragged her down to the basement again.
    Last edited by Panu; 05-23-2019 at 09:13 PM.
    넌 어디에? 돌아와

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amenhotep watched as Delphi revealed herself for the first time. She looked heavenly. All the worry, the thoughts in his head about Lita, everything flitted away. All that he could think of now was Delphi and their very immediate nuptials. When she got to the front next to her, he knelt down beside her. This was the first moment his eyes left her since she walked in. She was gorgeous. He kept his hand holding hers in a strong grip. It wouldn't hurt her but it was a strong hold, one that would support her as he was promising to do. When it was his turn to take the wine, he did and noticed the small smile she gave him.

He barely heard the priest before they were instructed to stand up. Now it was his turn. He was going to lay a claim to her in front of all gathered here to make sure that they understood Delphi was his wife now and he wasn't going to let anyone tell him what to do. He turned to her as the priest finished and pulled her close, kissing her deeply in front of all those around. He didn't care who saw or said anything. They were married now and he would be Pharaoh one day. This would be proper. When he pulled back, he did so slowly with a very happy smile on his face.

Later that night, he went to his room, the room that they would now share together. He walked in, two guards following him out of duty. He halted when he saw Delphi there and paused a moment, staring at her with great intensity. He smiled when he greeted her and then said, "You are all dismissed." It was very clear that the only person in the room he wasn't speaking to was Delphi. Any servants still lingering skittered out and the guards closed the door behind them as they left. Once the door was closed he was willing to speak.

"Good evening, my dear," he said with a deepness to his voice, a lust, that she had only heard once before. He started walking towards her slowly. "I hope you won't mind but I couldn't stand how your family was treating you so I dismissed them and informed them they were not welcome back without an invitation," he admitted to her before he got close enough that he could touch her. He gently reached over and put his two hands on her sides, holding them there against her skin, wanting more and glad that he had her all to himself.

"You would be smart to take me as your wife," she told him from her spot on the ground. "I might be willing to ask them to let you live when they get here if you treated me more kindly," she said with almost a sneer as he left the room, condemning her to her fate. The guard came over and drug her up. But as he did, she closed her fist around the glass she had taken and knew that when the chance came she would gather the courage she needed to use it. She followed the guard back downstairs and stumbled into the cell she had been in before when he threw her in. These poor women were in for a hell of a life. She almost wanted to try and make it better. But there was little she could do from her place here.

With a soft sigh, she sat down where she had been last night, the women all crowding around again to try and get heat out of each other. It really was the easiest way to keep warm. Necolita smiled to them all gently before she realised that none of them were eating. Well it seemed this dungeon was a one meal a day sort of place. It was awful and Necolita could almost feel herself growing weaker by the minute.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

((WARNING: Sexual Content is in this post))

Sethos had after the ceremony walked down to the stables and had started to prepare the horses, making sure that everything was ready for when they had to leave early in the morning before dawn. He had always been in charge of the horses and the weapons, when they would go on a mission. He would then return to his chamber after being at the stables for a couple of hours. It was time to bed, it was time to gather all his strength, because tomorrow they would leave Egypt and get Necolita back.

Delphi noticed the change in Amenhotep’s voice as he walked in, a change of voice she had heard before. She couldn’t help but to smile and keeping eye contact with him, as he walked towards her. She looked up at him as he spoke of her family, she was a bit surprised that he would inform them like that, however somehow she did understand, it would not be nice if her family came running time after time. “My family have never treated me badly my dear prince” she softly placed a hand on his chin and smiled “however, I am now married to you and am a part of your family” she tiptoed up and softly kissed him “I am now yours, my soul, my body, all belongs to you, forever.”

After smiling at him again, she softly took his hand and guided him over to the bed, she loosened the belt in which his khopesh was in and placed it over beside a chair. Delphi walked back to him and slowly loosened his shendyt and let it fall to the ground “I will always do my best to please you, Amenhotep” she said in a soft but with lust running in the undertone of her voice. She kissed him deeply this time, softly tracing her fingers and hands on his upper body. She softly guided him to sit before she kneeled in front of him, softly kissed him on his inner thigh, before gently taking his pride into her mouth. She softly used her lips together with her tongue to massage his pride. It was her first time doing such a thing, however she did listen to the sound of Amenhotep’s breath to guide her to which movement she could hear he liked the most. She stopped when he had grown bigger, her lips softly let go and she stood up. Delphi untied her dress and let it drop to the floor and softly crawled up on his lap, with both legs on each side of him. Delphi ran some fingers through his hair and smiled “you looked so strong and handsome today, I still can’t believe that I got to marry you” she smiled and softly leaned in and kissed him passionately.

Firuz heard Necolita’s last comment before he walked out of the hall. Sure she had been right on some things, but that was nothing he would admit to anyone. He worked the rest of the day with the generals, preparing and prepping for a future war, which was the whole plan of kidnapping Necolita. However, he did have a new plan for her. Firuz went to inform the guards, that they should bring Necolita the next morning, it was then and there he would inform her about her new purpose. He gave the guards an order to bring some food for Necolita before he walked into his own chamber.

A guard walked down to the cell and looked over at Necolita “YOU” he yelled and opened the door before throwing some pieces of bread over to her “Food for you, Kings order” he locked the door again and walked out of the dungeon.
    넌 어디에? 돌아와

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

((Warning: Sexual Content in this Post))

Every kiss she gave him was returned with one of equal loving. Every touch she gave moved his hands to stroke her skin elsewhere. He wanted to devour her and do so for many many hours, but things were not that simple and he needed to make sure that she felt loved more than anything else tonight. He needed her to want him to come back. "Whether or not you believe you were mistreated, I cannot stand that they chose to make your main purpose to marry me. Not that I'm upset you chose to do as they asked in the end," he stipulated as he followed her to the bed.

When she started taking the lead, he let her do so, allowing her to undress him. He wanted nothing more than to return the favour but he knew that she had to be allowed to explore as well. She was his virgin. He had claimed her for himself and this would be the first woman he could impregnate. An heir, that was what he wanted, but he would let her do as she wished tonight. When she knelt in front of him, he looked down at her surprised. Most women didn't do this voluntarily. But here she was. Wrapping her lips around everything he had. It was beautiful and his head tipped back in pleasure.

He sat there and enjoyed all she was willing to give. He didn't try to help anything, wanting her to experiment on her own first. He would encourage things later but for her first time, she needed to do what she was comfortable with. If she didn't, she might not try again. When she finished, he pulled her face to his so that he could kiss her deeply, wanting to have more of her. As she knelt on top of him, he growled in his throat. He felt like she was hovering above him in a tease on purpose. "Well we aren't officially married until we do this," he told her simply before he started pushing her hips slowly down on top of him so that they were connected in a whole different way.

He hadn't tested to see if she was as slick as she could be but he had literally just come out of her mouth. He was slick enough to start them both out. When she was almost fully around him, he groaned in pleasure and then sighed happily. "I just wanted to feel this. Please set the pace as you wish," he told her, his voice sing song-y as if he might be testing her. He wasn't, but he wanted to have her. His lips left hers long enough for him to lean back and then hold her breast up to his lips so he could suck there too. All he wanted was every inch of her and he intended to take it all night long after she had her way.

Necolita actually managed to sleep a little during the day that time. Not that she could tell what time of day it was. There was really very little to do in the dungeons more than sleep and eat if food was brought. So she slept and talked with the other ladies there. It was the first time that she had spoken with anyone below her station for more than a few minutes and it turned out interesting. Peasant lives seemed much more adventurous than royal lives.

When the guard came in and threw that pieces of bread at her, she looked up at him confused before he slammed the door. She looked at the others around her and rolled her eyes before splitting the bread between all the woman there. Many were grateful though some were reluctant to accept. They weren't sure how they would be punished if they ate the food that was stipulated for her. Necolita didn't seem to care and told them all that as long as the guards didn't see, there was nothing that would happen to them. Finally it felt late enough in the day that they were able to sleep for the night through. Again they used each other for pillows and blankets. It was a wonderful weave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

((Warning: Sexual Content in this Post))

“If we are not officially married, then let’s complete it” Delphi said in a teasing voice and kissed him. She was glad that he had let her take the lead and had the opportunity test things out herself, without commenting on it. She indeed had been raised to be a suitor for the crown prince, but now she was acting on her own free will, she would do everything she could to please this amazing man in front of her. As he softly pushed her hips down on him, Delphi let a small sigh of pleasure out of her mouth and smiled at him. She put a bit more weight in, so she was fully around him.

When Amenhotep groaned, Delphi smiled and softly bit her lower lip “I too have waited for this” she leaned in and kissed him once again. As he mentioned that she could set the pace, she did feel a bit nervous, because of her lack of experience, but she was a dancer and did know how to move the body. So Delphi slowly started to move her hips in a sync rhythm with Amenhotep’s movements. She let out a small moan as he placed his lips around her breast and she placed her arms around his neck, as she slowly increased the speed of her hip movements.

As the movements increased, the soft moan had increased as well, as she felt the movement from Amenhotep, together with him sucking on her breast and her feeling the sweet sensation whenever her sensitive spot was hit. Now they did not need to keep quiet about this action, so she did not try to keep the sound in, even though she might not be able to anyway, all of these sensations felt amazing and feeling it built up.

Delphi was listening to Amenhotep’s breathing, trying to change up the rhythm with his breathing, so she was sure that he also enjoyed it as much as she did. When she suddenly was hit by a wave of sensations in her lower parts, which was spreading to the rest of her body, she hold her arms tight around Amenhotep, not in a scared why, but because she became overwhelmed and surprised by it. She had heard of the orgasm before, but being the first time she experienced it, she was a bit taken aback by it.

“Wow” Delphi whispered in a low and did blush a little as she looked at Amenhotep.

In the morning a guard came down to the dungeon and opened up the cell, he walked over and shook Necolita awake “get up, the king is to see you” he helped her up and walked her out of the dungeon together with another guard. They walked her down the big corridor and down to the hall where she had been the day before. Inside the hall, King Firuz was sitting on his throne, speaking with some generals. As he noticed the guards had brought her into the hall, he held his hand up to stop the generals speaking. He then stood up and walked down to her “you peaked my interest yesterday princess, I like the fire burning inside your soul” he smiled a little.

“I have decided to change things up for you a bit. I want you to be my servant, for that I will give you a small chamber to sleep in, getting you washed and dressed” Firuz waved with his hand and two maids came over, he then looked at them “take her and give her a bath, dress her in the clothes placed in the room and bring some food for her and get her back here again later” he looked at them and turned around and walked back to the generals.

The maids walked together with Necolita together with two guards as well. When they entered the small chamber – which indeed was smaller than her chamber in Egypt, but still quiet big, the guards stayed outside and when the doors were closed behind them, the maids helped Necolita out her clothes she had been wearing for the last couple of days. A bath had been filled with warm soap water and the maids helped cleaning her. As they were done, they helped her get in the new dress, more pretty than the one the normal servants were wearing. They made her hair in a pretty ponytail and gave her a necklace on. The maids were quiet as they helped her, clearly following orders of not speaking too much.

Shortly after, a whole meal was brought to the room and the maids stood in the corner, waiting to be able to help Necolita some more, if needed.
    넌 어디에? 돌아와

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 LastLast