Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kicked Chicken in the Buttered Hat [IC]

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default The Kicked Chicken in the Buttered Hat [IC]

Omac and Kicks are unpacking their suitcases in their not-terrible hotel room when the door flies open and to show two other individuals who claim this to be their room. They both were booked the same room. Now what?
    "Hey! What do you think you're doing?"

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

P.K. looked into the room with a pair of shaded sunglasses that didn't allow one to see through to her abnormally deep, dark blue eyes. To day she had golden hair that fell straight down to her hips while she was rocking something like thin red vest over a black shirt and matching black shorts.

"That's a good question." She replied dropping her suit case just past the door. "I was told that-" She paused for a moment and actually looked over the two individuals... "Kiiicks!" The anomiles, ever changing female spirit was across the room and threw her arms around the other female in the room. "What a surprise! I didn't know you guys came here to!"
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Kicks was looking around the room, trying to decide who got the bed and who didn't. Sleep next to the spouse? She almost laughed aloud at the very thought of it! No way!
    But bedding arrangements was the least of her concerns now that the door had opened and other people barged in. She dropped the pink dress from her hands, the one she had forgotten she had in her hand to put away, and turned towards the voice of someone familiar.

"P.K!" She exclaimed as if she had just seen a chocolate marshmallow or a cute little puppy. But to be honest, what made P.K different from a cute puppy? She was so adorable!
    She was normally a weirdly awkward hugger, probably because she didn't ever know where to put her arms! But that didn't mean she didn't like hugs. Hugs were great! So she embraced the girl back, squealing all the while about what a coincidence this was and how great it was.

​Beautiful Nightmare

retired person
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Hatter kicked the door down, carrying a mountain of luggage. While Hatter stepped through the door, the pile of luggage decided to collapse and bury him. He wasn't moving for a few moments, but eventually clawed himself free. Looking around the room he noticed that the other couple who would be staying with him and P.K. was already there.

"P.K., please tell me those two aren't who I think they are..."
    "I think we play the heroes in our own stories without realizing that we may be the villain of someone else's."

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

"Fantastic, you guys..." Omac said looking to the ground before remember they're supposed to be friends looking up with a fake goofy expression planted on his face, "Fantastic! It's you guys!" he buttoned up his black and red stripped polo short, checking his zipper on his pants one more time, and then pulling out germ x. "So you guys happened to pick the same bunker as us? Fantastic. I'm saying fantastic a lot, fantastic, fantastic, fantastic. There out of my system, it's fantastic!" he gave a nice grin, "Wait, no! Ugh.." he seemed to be fighting with himself. Omac looked over to everyone, "How are we sorting this? I want the closet,"

Decay is Coming

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"They are!" P.K. responded to Hatter with a grin before pushing her sunglasses up to revile her dark blue eyes. "Dear are you alright?" She asked coming over to help her husband out of the pile of luggage.

"You sound like the nine Doctor." P.K. said turning back to the other couple. "But I don't mind were I sleep, I'll let Hatter decide since I'll be sleeping with him anyways!" She said smiling.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

“The closet?” Kicks took on a face of concentration. “Well, that suits you perfectly, Omac.” A malicious cackle left her pale pink mouth.
    But that did bring back the topic of sleeping arrangements again. And she was forced once more to concentrate- briefly.
    “Oh!” She exclaimed, “You and Hatter can take the bed! I’ll take the tub.” Just throw in a blanket and a pillow into the tub and heck it was like sleeping on a cloud!

Though how come she wasn’t more angry about this arrangement? Hooked together into the same room? Shouldn’t she be disturbed by this? But somehow, she was so relieved.

​Beautiful Nightmare

retired person
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Hatter looked at the bed questioningly. Skeptical on whether or not he could trust the bed, especially after Kicks had turned it down, he turned to the others and asked: "What if P.K. and I could sneak up to the roof to sleep?" Feeling an inevitable 'No' coming, he quickly added "I just thought you two might like more room."
    "I think we play the heroes in our own stories without realizing that we may be the villain of someone else's."

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

"Why would I want the closet you ask?" Omac pulled a flashlight up to his face for dramatic effect, "To open a portal to the butter realm and take over the world!" he laughed out loud, "Kidding! Whoa, the roof? Sounds like the perfect way to get yourselves killed if you ask me, but since nobody asked me I won't object," he looked to Kicks, "No blankets for you, I'll need them all."

Decay is Coming

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

The roof? The roof! The roof is on fire! We don't give a- Great. Now that song was in her head. She blamed Hatter completely. And for that she gave him a stare... until Omac said something and she had to turn on him.
    "No!" She pointed a finger directly at him, "You get nothing! You can sleep on butter! I get a blanket and a pillow and that is the end of it!"

​Beautiful Nightmare

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast