Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kicked Chicken in the Buttered Hat [IC]

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

P.K. chuckled at the two having a spat before looking to Hatter. "The roof sounds fine!" She replied taking his arm. "Its supposed to be a gorges night out anyways."
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

retired person
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Grinning at P.K.'s reply, Hatter turned to Omac. "We're taking half of the blankets." After raiding the closet, Hatter walked with P.K. through the frame, now without a door. "Will you be warm enough with what we have, dear?"
    "I think we play the heroes in our own stories without realizing that we may be the villain of someone else's."

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

"You're all against me! Fine," he goes into the closest cleaning it dry before moving his stuff inside quickly setting it up as a room. Suddenly, it had flashing light and loud music coming from the crease, "What's that? Oh, you want to come to my amazing party? Yeah, only cool non-blanket-hogs are allowed,"

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"I could just summon us some blankets.." P.K. said with a slight frown after Omac got up set. "I didn't want to use my powers here and just go with the more a.. authentic? way of things. But if we are low I'll be happy to summon a few blankets we can use." She said looking between Omac's party closet, kicks and her husband.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Omac was a total nut. And P.K was so cute and humble. And Hatter took a stand, unwavering from Omac. It was so cute! P.K the adorable with Hatter the "I don't give a crap".
    Kicks glanced at the closet, wondering briefly if she should be concerned about that.
    Nah... nah... weird things happened around Omac. He was practically a magnet for it!

"Don't worry about it." She waved P.K's statement away with a swatting of her hands, "He'll get over it."
    And if he didn't, Kicks would stick a licked finger in his ear. Bwahaha.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

A man came out of the closet, he looked more harry then the average Joe, with a snake around his neck before exiting through the front door. Omac came out closing the closest door and pushing, or well trying, the TV stand without a TV over the door. But, before it was closed it was shown that a hole was cut in the wall big enough for someone to crawl through. "I have no idea where those people came from, but I think I found the lost city of mole people," he looked back to P.K. "You don't have to use any of your abilities, I know how hard it can be to use them. We should just go and demand more,"

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"Oh not its not any trouble at all..." P.K. said watching the strange man walk out. Lost city of Mole people? she kinda of wanted to see but there was a more pressing matter at hand. "But maybe demanding more is a better idea anyhow..." She said before smiling at Hatter. "I'm sure I'll be warm enough." She finally said to his question earlier. "I'm sleeping with you after all." She said before giving him a Kiss on the cheek and taking a couple of the blankets from him to carry herself. "So should we all go down to the front desk or do you two want to take care of it?" She asked Omac and Kicks.

retired person
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Hatter blushed at P.K.'s kiss, then smiled and turned to the other couple. "So, we've figured out sleeping arrangements then? If so, we're off." About to walk away, He turned back again and added: "Hoef, don't use your powers in public again. It's a bad idea."
    Last edited by Icedream; 06-03-2015 at 03:29 PM.
    "I think we play the heroes in our own stories without realizing that we may be the villain of someone else's."

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Kicks totally spaced what just happened because she became so confused by the random person coming out from the closet. Well... that was certainly unexpected. She wondered if she should be too concerned about that. Were they gross? Could they give people diseases? Could they make people sick?
    She shuddered at the thought of it. So gross.
    This was one hell of a cheap hotel to have mole people. So gross! She wanted to write this hotel up on Yelp! for being so gross.

"Huh?" She turned back around slowly, now noticing she had spaced out on what was being said. Something about... she assumed blankets. No, that's what they had been previously talking about. No, what they were talking about. Wait... Yea she was totally lost.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Now he has stacked everything except for the bed against the closet door which seemed to growl in response, "Mole people these days, geez," he said with a wicked, but scared, grin on his face. "Okay, so I may have sneezed out butter and put a hole in our neighbors room. I need to learn to control that.. you never know when somebody's going to get hurt. Now they're out to get us. Omac turned to P.K. "I think we should all go down, and complain about these noisy neighbors while we're at it," he then looked to Kicks snapping his fingers in front her, but when it didn't work he pulled out some germ X, "Want some?"

Decay is Coming

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast