Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kicked Chicken in the Buttered Hat [IC]

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

P.K. went to follow after Hatter but paused when he shouted back. "Hoef?" she asked. "Uncle hoef if actually here?" she looked around but assumed he must be gone now. "Can butter actually make holes in walls?" She wondered out loud before looking to her husband. "Well their your neighbors for to night, with the weather so fine me and Hatter are going to the roof remember?" She said moving closer to said Hatter. "Maybe we could get together and have dinner to night though."
    Last edited by P.K.; 05-31-2015 at 08:25 PM.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

*testing*

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

What the fish nets?
    Kicks laughed aloud, burying her face into her hands. Leave it to Omac to be the only one to sneeze a hole open with butter. Butter!
    Should she be concerned though? Was that a health hazard? No... no she didn't think so, not with how he was anyways. That was like being concerned over a puppy having puppy eyes!

She stopped laughing the second he started snapping his fingers. What the freckle was he doing? Oh... Oh!
    "Yas!" She squealed and took it like it was the greatest cure for Ebola. She squeezed the top lightly and plopped some into her hands. Oh yes. Feel that alcohol burn away all the nasties!
    She rubbed her hands together furiously, concentrated on this only for those few brief seconds before announcing: "Let's kill the receptionist!"

​Beautiful Nightmare

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

"I'd love to," Omac replied with joy, "But, I forgot our safety suits at home. We mine as well drink that swimming pool water... all that urine, bug, hair, dirt infested water," he shivered drinking some of the sanditzer turning to Hatter and P.K. "It's already sort of late, why don't we all just call it night? Wait..." he ran to the bathroom to simply do his business when crashing and breaking sounds were heard. A pipe snapped and soaked the entire room. He came back out with a worried look taking all the blankets from P.K. and Hatter or at least as many as he could take running back to stuff them into the pipe to stop the water. "At least we have a closet,"

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

retired person
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Hatter turned back to the room he had abandoned moments ago. He didn't want to seem strange if he was wrong, but he really wanted to ask anyway. "Uhm... Did one of you mention killing the receptionist?" As soon as he had asked the question, he found that all of the blankets had been taken by Omac. "Please tell me he didn't just do that."
    Last edited by Icedream; 06-03-2015 at 01:41 PM.
    "I think we play the heroes in our own stories without realizing that we may be the villain of someone else's."

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

P.K. watched kicks for a moment and Omac for a moment with their hand sanitizer before blinking at Omac drank some after mention all the... nasties in the pool. hum Maybe she should just open a dream portal and take them all to a better place, but that wasn't authentic and worldly! She looked up as Omac came back out after sounding like he'd had a small fight in the bathroom and took her blankets. "Oh..."

"She did..." She told Hatter. "And he did." She replied. "Did you brake something Omac? Maybe we really should go complain..." she said thoughtfully before looking to Hatter with a frown. Maybe she should have looked at another place...

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Oh gosh. No. What had he done now? Did she really marry this man?
    Kicks buried her face in her hands again. Maybe if she just pretended that she wasn't here and-
    Nope. Kicks kicked Omac in the face.
    "Stop breaking things!" She screamed at him. She felt like she was screaming at a child. Which... she might as well be.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Omac instantly saw the sad look on Kicks face and bent to his knees pulling out flowers, "I'm sorry princess, I didn't mean anything by it. I just break things, but I make up with it with my cute charm. I mess things up, but I always make up for it! Wait.. what's this button on the.." and with that ink shot out of the flowers at Kicks face, "Oh, no! I'm so sorry.. I knew I shouldn't have bought flowers from a clown named Jellybean!"

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

retired person
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Hatter couldn't believe what he was seeing. How did these two ever become a couple. Kicks seemed reasonable enough, so how did she ever get tricked into marrying a piece of toast? More importantly, when did he have time to buy flowers from a clown? Meh. It was probably in the closet... "It's getting late, and my brain hurts. Can you babysit Omac until morning, Kicks?"
    "I think we play the heroes in our own stories without realizing that we may be the villain of someone else's."

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"Oh dear." P.K. said with a frown and felt Hatter's forehead with concern. He felt fine but if he was having a head ache he needed to rest and have plenty of fresh water. She tisked not sure if she trusted the water here, she'd summon her own as soon as they got to the roof.

"Alright then, we can call it a night for now and make ourselves comfortable ya?" she asked. "Then we can complain tomorrow if its really that bad." She said taking Hatter's arm to steer him out of the room and down the hall. There had to be a way to the roof right? oh well she was sure she could fly them up there or something even if there was no stairs or anything. "You poor guy, is it hurting bad?" she asked Hatter before bringing up her hand and a bottle of fresh water materialized in her hands. "You should have lots of water dear."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast