Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Kicked Chicken in the Buttered Hat [IC]

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

P.K. looked to Hatter for a moment before slowly nodding. "Alright, if you think that's best. It is my domain so I should be just fine." She said before looking to kicks. "Perhaps it be faster if you staid here as well while I go in, it might prove faster." She said before turning to Omac. "Alright, I doubt you can go to sleep on command but that shouldn't be a problem close your eyes, I'll probably see you in your dreams so try not to startle yourself awake." She said.

Normally it could take up to two hours for Omac to fall asleep, but with the closing of his eyelids he fell into darkness. The next thing he saw was a dream illusion with a flying unicorn screaming about cough medicine. Omac would go right into the dream sequence because of "Rem rebound," which is where the user doesn't get enough deep sleep and is a form of recovery. Omac was floating in the middle of nowhere about to fall deep into a nightmare as the unicorn's horn caught on fire. "AH!" Omac screamed out forgetting that he's dreaming!

P.K. appeared after opening a portal. She was floating upside down taking in Omac's strange dream before she swam through the air and garbed his arm and pulled herself up right... or what she assumed to be up right. "Stay close I'll keep us out of the night mares but we have to get deeper into your mind." She told him.

"There," Omac pointed to a door floating past the now two-headed unicorn. The unicorn flew forward before Omac pulled out a bottle of sanizer throwing it at it's fiery horn putting it out immediately. The beast exploded into glitter before transforming into a golden apple, falling into the dark abyss below. "How deep do we need to venture? I have some creepy things in my head, I'm worried for what you'll see. This is just my racing thoughts... this is nothing compared to him.

P.K. raised an eye brow, it was a good thing he could control his own dreams to an extent. "If it gets to much for you then I can go in alone." She said. "But we'll have to go as deep as we can, until we find your memories, they might be floating around here somewhere but I would think they are deeper in." She said. "Don't worry about me though, he can't be as bad a a forgotten." She told him before swimming towards the door and opening it.

Inside the door was a black void with a dangerous chuckling throughout it's canvas. "I-I-I... I'm scared," Omac said trembled digging his buttery paws into P.K.'s back. "I need to keep distracted, what's a forgotten? I don't know how much it compares to him, but if you insist," he let go a little to give her some breathing room before pushing his legs back to push into the door way.

P.K. glanced back at Omac as he trembled. "Just stick close to me and you'll be alright." she said with a frown. "Unless you really want to stay out there, I can go on." But he pushed in so she quickly went after him. P.K. moved her hand and a small bubble formed around them before seeming to glow softly as they moved on. "A forgotten isn't just limited to one dream and they can make you forget things... and turn those things into more forgotten... they fester like wounds and they feed off of realities Hate and hopelessness.." she said quietly peering around in the darkness.

After moving forward in the darkness in silence with only a limited light source, Omac finally broke the tension. He had been quiet in fear for the past few minutes. "They sound scary... How do you suppose we make our way to my memories? Isn't that where we need to go?" he started to feel cold and dizzy like he does before he falls in a dream so he squeezed on tighter, "Thank you for doing this," he smiled, "Are we close?"

P.K. glanced at him. "Any time Omac, your my friend." she said patting his hand before looking foreword. "hum, I've never tried to go directly to someone's memory." She admitted. "Normally I'll see bits and piece's floating around in their actual dreams but sometimes they are hard to tell apart." she said. "But my guess is that we are getting deeper, that much I can tell." she said before she paused in her movement and looked around. "Hum... okay now try to remember, think hard about what we are trying to find." she said. "It should make us locate the memory faster." at least she hopped.

Closing his eyes, which wouldn't have any effect, to concentrate on the memory of the past night. A small bubble shinned out of the darkness with images flowing throughout it. Upon opening his eyes he started to remember what really happened. "P.K..." he started, "I think I did something bad," he pulled away from her a little daring to fall into the darkness below. "Do we have to go in?"

P.K. looked at Omac for a moment, worried. If his memory did show... that he did this... what were they going to do? She took in a deep breath. "If you don't want to Omac... we can go back... but you might have to run for the rest of your life..." she told him. "If we go in then we know what happened... and maybe how to fix it..."

He nodded pushing forward as they drew closer to the bubble, as it grew bigger and bigger the nearer they got. Eventually, they got so close they entered it. Inside was the same park they were at earlier with a bunch of kids running around the memory Omac was dragged to the spot he would later wake up. The man with the pan did some screaming about how Omac was drunk and left. He had only hit him to get him away from his own kids. That's when an enraged Omac... fell asleep. The real Omac wanted to do flips, "Does this mean I'm innocent?"

"Well it certainly doesn't look as if you kidnapped anyone." she replied. "So the question is... who did and why are they framing you?"

Omac's face went cold, "I know who it is... Take us back.. NOW!" he began before turning into a screaming fit.

P.K. blinked watching Omac for a moment before she waved her hand in front of his face just to catch his attention enough to snap her fingers and wake him up. Once he vanished she'd open another portal and step out as he started to get up. "Who do you think did it then Omac?" she asked crossing her arms and standing next to Hatter.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Omac's face went white, "It all makes sense. All they wanted was to blame me so he could have her," he turned to Kicks, "It was a trap all along, our relationship falling apart... it was all a game to them,". Bells rung outside signaling that morning brunch was upon them, followed by the terrifying crack of thunder. With the clanging of boots outside the apartment room door they entered through the darkness. "It was you... all along,"

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

With solid, confident footsteps Van crossed the threshold between the apartment and hallway. A queer smile had crossed his lips as the big reveal was finally upon him.

"While I might compare this to a game of chess for how carefully I had planned every move, I would dare not say that this was a game dear Omac. Every. Little. Piece. All planned out for my wondrous future and your downfall. You couldn't just accept it though, to be an obedient victim and spend your days quietly rotting away for me. It would have made making her mine just so much easier if you had been gone. She deserved better than you, she deserved the things I could bring her, to be treated like a queen," he explained, his face contorting into a glare in Omac's direction.

Continuing he said, "Everything was for my future with Kicks. With you gone, it would be so simple. Adventures, a family, some children, that future that I looked forward to everyday was being blocked by you. Yet it seems you've caught on to the truth of the matter. So now the question is, what will you do? Will you stand between me and my love for Kicks? Or did you plan on having me face the music and have her return to you? Is that even what she wants?"

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

First, it was a shock.

But then ever so slowly that facial expression changed to a glare. She turned it from one BOY to the other BOY. Fucking children.

She took a deep breath in before she could say something rash. Oh but whatever. She was going to do it anyways!

First, she turned her glare towards Omac (once more). "I would like to begin by cordially inviting you to kiss my ass. Unbelievable. How could a boy think that a relationship simmered down to something so preposterous as this?! I am insulted by how petty you think I am. And that, you can stick in a juice box and suck it."

Next, she turned her glare towards Van. She moved her mouth to the side like she was chewing over what to say to him. Oh where to begin?

"NO CHILDREN." She screamed, "NO." She pointed firmly at him like he was being a bad dog. "Furthermore, he doesn't get a choice! And you don't get a choice! Unbelievable, the two of you. Like fuck. Acting like either one of you can simply sweep me off my feet and carry to me a destination far away to have children?! ARE YOU-?" She was going to insult another group entirely, but gosh that would start a huge political debate and she just couldn't hold her patience for that.

Thinking that either of them could grab her as some sort of damn prize was beyond irritating. She was not a toy in the vending machine of life. She was a woman! And a loud one at that!

Kicks turned on her heel and began to walk away with her nose pointed to the air.

She stopped a few yards away, turned on her heel, and pointed at Van: "You! Me! Tonight! Olive Garden!" And then she continued marching away.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

In the madness of it all Hatter had slipped away through the hole in the closet leaving P.K. behind for whatever reason, perhaps it had something to do with what he was about to tell Kicks? Leaving Omac to crumble to his knees with tears running down his face, "Van you fool! I loved her and I would have done anything for her. But, I suppose.. it's over..." he felt the painful sting in his heart as the thumping boots stepped out of his life. He turned to P.K. "Go after Hatter..." he gave P.K. the first hug she'd ever truly receive from him willingly, "This is goodbye my friend, we don't have proof that Van committed the crime so I'll have to be go on the run. Maybe I'll go to a place called New Canada and see if I can rummage through this life,"

Decay is Coming

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

P.K. watched everything go on, Kicks marching away and Omac going into tears. She turned her own glare at Van. "Shame on you! Why I should stop guarding your dreams and see how much you forget in the morning!" She told him with a frown. "From the way you talk it sounds like you didn't even think about what Kicks wanted or her happiness just what you wanted." She chided. "Why! if I was kicks I'd kick you right out that door and never speak to you again! ruining a perfectly good relationship and making everyone miserable for it! you realize it might have happened without your meddling! and it would have been much better for you if you'd just been happy that kicks was happy at the moment!" With that said and her disapproval and disappointed now vented she turned to Omac.

He was right they didn't have concrete proof to provide anyone. "You could always escape into the dream world." she told him offing to make a portal, I know a quite little place you might enjoy. She looked off to where Hatter vanished and sighed. "Its up to you Omac, but you know how to contact me and I'm always willing to help..." She moved to the closet and looked sadly back at Omac, pointedly ignore Van before vanishing into the closet.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Two options were ahead of him, two roads that would have very different endings. His relationship fell apart and with it his entire life crumbled. He could always return home after someone proving his innocence, but he'd get caught. Even in his secret locations he would eventually get caught. Even, if he left the planet they would eventually find him. So he really only have the one choice, a chance at happyness. Omac stepped through the portal where all of his wildest dreams would come true and for the rest of his life he may actually be happy.

The End.

Decay is Coming

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456