Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Butter Lair

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    historical (esp. Med/Ren. or early Biblical), romance, char.-driven, short-term modern
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I enjoyed it immensely!
    <font size=1><font color=#ffd700><b><i>"To make a difference in someone's life you don't have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful or perfect.  You just have to care. ~M.Hale </i></b></font>
</font>

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default RPA Fanfiction - C.O.T.

Spoiler: Here 
    Last edited by Omac; 10-12-2017 at 05:38 AM.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

New RPApocalypse Day #1

Omac's Log 1

There are reports of some of the mods acting strange. I was chatting with a few of them and I found Kris and G mumbling about some strange things. They both kept having to excuse themselves for the oddest of reasons. I recall that G kept talking about "getting the job done," and the "strange feelings from down below,". I knew then that something was wrong. The rest of the mods were acting different as well. Karma had invited her local mailman inside to speak to him privately, but I could hear the terrorizing of wiping and his screams. I knew Karma had a freaky side, but this was a whole new level of strange.

So I decided I needed to investigate. I'm getting pretty good at being an investigator and figuring out the secrets behind RPA. I think I'm on to some secrets hidden that they don't want you to know about. But, I think having assistance could be very beneficial so I have enlisted the help of some other Omac's. Piper and I will investigating hands on while BW stays here and makes sure my logs get out. The world needs to know what is going on. I'll respond whenever I find any new evidence to support my theory. G is an alien! I'm sure that's what it is.

Piper's Log 1

I have decided to help Inspector Crispy on his investigation of RPA in the hopes of finding something special myself... Maybe, if I can find the cure to whatever is spreading throughout the mods they will let me return. Which means Omac must return to his cage and I can be set back onto my eight year plan. I have a feeling that whatever is happening under the surface of RPA is going to happen very soon. So we don't have much time left. BW and Omac have put up a force field using their combined butter magic, but I doubt it will truly hold back whatever threat rides into tomorrow.

I better not die.

Butter Wizard's Log 1

I'll be honest, guys. I HAVE NO TOASTING CLUE WHAT I'M DOING! Omac and Piper just throw this big responsibility into my lap like I'm not as important as them. I'm the butter wizard - one and only. Do they really think they can push me around forever? One day it's gone to come back to bite them and I'll just be sitting here laughing my pants off. If I wore pants, that is. I'm just hoping that I'm safe enough in here. It's not my bubble mansion, but it will do. This is a very important month and throwing the butter powers out of balance could have extravagant repercussions!

It's this thing I been studying here in the butter lair. It's this phenomenon that happens every year during the month of October that we like to call Omactober. But, it's SO MUCH MORE then just some random annual event. It's our weakest point. From my research it is the very center of the Omacverse and disrupting it can cause major complications. I'm still looking into it, but Toast Monster keeps making too much noise. Whoever introduced him to pop-punk really needs to take away his IPod! It's outdated tech anyway. I also have no idea how he fits the earbuds into him... does he even have ears? Anyway, keep checking up for an update on my reserch!

Toast Monster's Log 1

*listens to pop-punk in the corner of the library*

GURG, GURG, GURG! TOOOOAAAASSSSSSTTTTTT!

End of Log
    Last edited by Omac; 10-12-2017 at 05:37 AM.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123