Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Butter Lair

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default The Butter Lair

Welcome to the Butter Lair for little songs, poems, short stories, weird but simple recipes, reviews, and top tens. Yeah, we have all of that and more! Stay tuned and find out not to mention promo's for Brotherhood and even the story itself should appear here. You may comment down below, as I'll keep everything organized.

[NEW] RPApocalypse
    Log 1

RPA Fanfiction
    You can read the whole series offsite.

Crystal Cavern
    You can read the whole series offsite.
    Last edited by Omac; 10-12-2017 at 05:30 AM.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Top Ten May Songs

My top ten songs this month are pretty simple, they prove that I have a very diverse kind of tastes. Let's get into it. Honorable mentions are All Eyes by Imagine Dragons and Patent Pending's cover Everytime We Touch.

10. Freak - The Downtown Fiction

This song makes me feel, it makes me remember my life and how it is. But, it's also based on my characters from Brotherhood and how they band together as a group of outcasts of the world around them. This song really shows that contrast. But, it also has a tiny line of screaming that just puts a shiver down my back and hurts my ears very faintly. It almost ruins the song, it doesn't, but it puts it at numo teno.

9. Kaboom - I Fight Dragons

This song, to me at least, means stepping over someone else before they step onto you. It's getting them before they get you. But, it's hurting the people you love. In itself that is beautiful.

8. Frost - Sean Fourier

Such a sad song! It makes me want to cry, thinking about how everyone is going to be fading away from my life as life moves on. My friends, my family, my teachers... all going different ways. It makes for a great sad scene in a story as well, expect a scene in Brotherhood to be based off of it. I can honestly say this song has made me cry and I will gladly cry again.

7. Trouble - Never Shout Never

It's a song I was told I wasn't allowed to listen to as it's so called "girly," but for your information I love this song! This song means a lot because it's something I am breaking away from the stereotypical music and listening to what I want. Isn't that what we all should do? Music is music so I'm left with no choice, but I surly don't.

6. Makes Me Happy - Drake Bell

It makes me happy to reveal this song as my number six choice, it's such a great song. It makes me happy. I like the beat the most especially the words "makes me happy," as it brings joy to my face hearing those words. I love singing this song as it rides my tung. I feel saying the word happy makes you much more happy!

5. We're Freaking Out - Patent Pending

It's not as simple as it seems, this song rocks, and it works best if you listen carefully. Okay, that's a lie. I just really like the way the makes me feel. Killing can't compare how amazing this song works itself out, and I'm not letting go. It came on when I was able to snap on the bus one day do you so many little kids screaming and touching me. But, this came on and I knew not to freak.

4. Honey, I'm Good - Andy Grammar

I just found this song last night, yes last night, and it became one of my favorites right away. It's about a man turning down a woman so he can stay true to his significant other If I could take this song on a date, I might not leave alone, but I love number one on this list. So I'll stay true.

3. Enter the Dragon - No More Kings

I can't actually find any music on YouTube for this one, but take my word for it when I say it strikes back. You don't want to mess with this song. It has a fighting back style and it's ready to take the punch!

2. Cover Girl - Big Time Rush

This song is a little insecure, why? Because a lot of people like me are told if we listen we'll never measure up. But, it's so pretty that it hurts. And, that's my favorite line. It reminds me of someone I know ironically But, it's a really and fun song to sing along to. It beats all the rest so far because, like number one, anytime it comes I have to sing along no matter where I am. Goodbye reputation I never had, didn't need you anyway.

What is Number one you ask?!

There was a Time - Patent Pending

This song is the shortest on the list, and in my collection, but was the reason I bought my first album. Even though I go through Google Play this song has survived every months list and likily will still be number one next month!

Common theme: Significant other.
    Last edited by Omac; 05-31-2015 at 03:37 PM.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Sims 4 Demo Review

Recently, I played the Sims 4 demo which focuses strictly on the character customization of the game. It's a huge update from Sims 3, and especially Sims 2, but it has it's drawbacks. It features new features that I feel really annoyed me in the past games. In the predecessors, if you wanted your Sim to wear a hat it HAD to have a hairstyle that went with it. Now you can choose any hat, and any hair style for any outfit. You can choose your Sims walk style which is pretty cool, it allows for a more realistic play.

Editing it taken to a whole new level as you drag and pull your creations any way you want them. You can finally edit their weight and muscles in detail. I can have a small head, but big lips. You can edit the size of their butt! Upon other parts of the body that just overall make it so much more fun to experiment with. You don't have many cloths to choose from like most base games of the Sims, but it has a wide collection of colors to choose from that allows for the perfect fit. It sucks though that they took the creativity you could use when creating your own color, and it loses an entire point because of it.

One thing that made me very happy was how many traits you could choose from and how much more imported the career choices were. It was nice to be able to judge the appearance and personality of my character in so many ways that makes me want to spend hours of my time messing with the tools. In fact I've spent many days over this single demo. The game itself has much promise, I'll be reviewing each aspect of it that I can before review the game as a whole, so I'm excited to get it.

I give it a 7/10 for taking out custom content and not letting me to edit anyone except for young adults without the full version.
    Last edited by Omac; 06-01-2015 at 06:39 PM.

Decay is Coming

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Water Type (Good Time by Owl City parody)

Ohhh
    It's always a water type.
    Ohhh

Come to Pokémon, Let's just pretend!
    It's starting to mess with my head.
    Hands up, who finds that this isn't right?
    Cause It's always a water type.

How come fire types are rarely there?
    Ghost, Dark, and Steel are just as rare.
    Game freak didn’t get something right

I play in morning, and night!
    Let's have a great fight!
    On wait how is this right?
    Game freak makes Charmander's cry!
    With all of these water types.

Ohhh Ohhh
    Ohhh Ohhh

Freaked out, There is way too many of them!
    There is now one hundred twenty four of em
    Hands up, who finds that this isn't right?

I play in morning, and night!
    Let's have a great fight!
    On wait how is this right?

Ohhh Ohhh
    Ohhh

Ohhh Ohhh
    Ohhh

I want more Poison.
    There's too many Water types.

I want more Poison.

I want more Poison.

Way too many Water types.

Ohhh
    Ohhh

Ohhh
    Ohhh
    Last edited by Omac; 06-02-2015 at 10:18 PM.

Decay is Coming

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Sims 4 Review

This review is only the base game, without any mods, or stuff, game, world, or expansion packs.

Sims 4 is an amazing game that leaves a lot of things out from previous games - such as toddlers - but, makes up for it with the emotion system and customization tools. It's a fun game to mess around with and very enjoyable, except there isn't much to do. Little space to work with when it comes to towns, though they did release fifteen new lots for free, it gives off a vibe that the world is small when past games gave the opposite effect. Graphics are amazing, but cartoonish and the only thing I don't like about it is the hairstyles. Overall without any fun expansion packs I give it a 5/10 with little to do and the need for expansion packs.

I plan on going more into detail on the expansions and saying what I like about each new feature. That was hard to do here.
    Last edited by Omac; 07-19-2015 at 10:37 AM.

Decay is Coming

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Top Ten Summer Jams

10. Go for Gold by Kyle Patrick

This song should go down in history tonight, it certainly goes for the gold. It makes me think of my dreams and how life may be hard, but I really have a chance to make. Ready set go for gold is a really upbeat part of lyrics that shines through any other song on this playlist. It's barely makes the list, despite it's power over me, because as good a song as it is, it isn't perfect.

9. Live It Up by Owl City

A couple of weeks ago I watched the Smurfs 2 with my parents, and while I feel I've finally outgrown these type of movies it taught me something. I been following this road map laid out for me without chasing my dreams. "You got nothing to lose," this song tells me when it's right. My life is looking as grim as it gets, well other then being homeless or dead. But, this song points out I have nothing to lose so there isn't any reason I shouldn't chase my dreams!

8. Love and War by Metro Station

The beginning of this song sucks, pretty much the worst beat I ever heard. But, once you get past that it turns out to be a great song. While some may take it, like number two on this list, as a love song I don't really feel that. Imagine "her," as your dreams. Chasing after it over and over only to be shot down, what's the point of fighting?

7. The Nights by Avicii

This song is all about our dreams fading away, that if we don't go after them now... we'll never get the chance. These are the nights that never die and here I am wasting every single one. I should be working towards my goal, and once school comes back in I will be working hard to get into college so I can get a degree in creative writing or English depending on the school. I want to open a little glass shop and write books... is that so impossible?

6. Déjà vu by 30H!3

It's totally an amazing song about drinking, but it more feels like a song about feeling trapped in a circle of the same things over and over. If I don't chase my dreams my life is doomed to a life of a bad job or possibly not a job at all. Living on disability spending my life alone. I'd be trapped in day after day of Déjà vu. I think I've been here before and I didn't like it the first time.

5. Trouble by Imagine Dragons

In my life I've done some bad things I wish I could make up for, it's now or never. I'm desperately pulling at straws for a mission, for a chance at redemption. I don't want any trouble, but it seems that's all I ever get.

4. Battles by Patent Pending

There's a fault inside the system where I always play the victim... with an amazing beat it means a lot to me. I like think of the "you," being the universe. Dragging me through wars that I can't handle, but I'm still beginning for the universe to award me my dreams and wishes. Things I now know I have to fight for.

3. Killer by The Ready Set

Stuck in a limbo, the same thing as number six where I'm trapped. Really this song just rocks it out and has a really good beat.

2. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

Do I need to say more about this song? It has a fantastic beat about getting back up after falling through the cracks and devoting yourself to something you love. I haven't gotten all the way back up yet, but I plan on making myself "yours," to writing.

1. On My Own by Ross Lynch

I know in this world I'm going to be on my own and all those memories I made are going to be just that. Memories. I know I'll be okay as long as I got me, myself, and I. This song reminds me of that every time I listen. One day I'll enter the real world and in this real world I will challenge it. I may not even up with all my dreams, but I will survive.

Common Theme: Life is crushing me, it's destroying me, and I'm falling through the cracks. It's set back to where everything has begun only to reach it's ending with me entering Senior Year. But, overall I'm fighting through it and even if I have to be on my own I'm going for the gold.
    Last edited by Omac; 08-01-2015 at 11:59 PM.

Decay is Coming

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Patent Pending Armageddon Review

This EP of songs brings four new classics to the Patent Pending fanbase that surly rock the boat. As this album mocks Jurassic World and a Drake popular song it brings a fresh feeling to the entire album. In the first new song "Too Much To Think," they delver with a killer beat and funny lyrics are fun to follow. The second song is dance happy music that in first hearing I couldn't help but break into my terrible, but exciting dance moves. It brought me back to my days where I used to think I was a good dancer. The third hit "Tick Tick Boom," is my least favorite of the new EP, but surly packs a punch. The forth song may just be my favorite one and it's all about references.

I rate it a 9/10.

Decay is Coming

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Crystal Cavern Prolog

I opened my eyes to the grey sky above me, tens of thunder clouds raining down on top of me drowning me in it’s cold liquid. I couldn’t move a muscle except for my left hand that was somewhat fighting against me moving rapidly. I was able to make a faint breath trying to focus on the trees all around me, but everything was rapidly spinning. I felt numb.
    All at once I noticed something glowing from the sky, twirling towards the earth. It grew closer and closer until it hit causing me to jump up from the intense amount of the pain. My screams echoed through the forest. I opened up my palm to find a glass gem shaped like a starfish where each tentacle glowed a special color; purple, red, green, white, and black. The light inside the rock died out leaving me in the darkness. I stuffed the starfish gem into my pocket to stop it from burning up my hand.
    Out of the darkness came a torch and behind it a man with long, braided, black hair. His skin was a dark green and his eyes were big and bulky. Than I noticed his tail with a sharp spike on it’s end. He appeared to be some sort of lizard man with scales, fangs, and gills throughout his body. Right away he reached out his hand to help me up, “Sir, Omac it seems you’ve nearly died in the battle against the great evil witch. Let us get you back to safety right away,”
    “Omac? Is that my name?” I asked confused on what was going on. This man appeared to have known me, but I couldn’t remember anything about him. I let him help me out of the muddy puddle I was trapped inside for as long as I could remember. I looked down to find myself in a plain grey hoodie and jeans stained with dirt. “Where am I?”
    He looked shocked at my words, “Y-You don’t remember?”
    I shook my head.
    “Well, then, Sir Omac, I am your humble man of service, Justin Jones. You may simply call me JJ then. It appears the evil witch allowed your life at the risk of taking your memory. You’ll need to work hard if you’re going to take back your kingdom. Right away you’ll need to embark on a quest to the castle and take on the witch. Do you remember how to fight?”
    I clenched my fists, “I’m not sure. I could use a warm up,” I pulled out my starfish stone from my pocket, “Do you know what this is?”
    JJ’s mouth dropped, “The sacred stone of changing. Only a true and honest king can find it when in a time of most need. It should allow you to switch between different versions of yourself that can help you when embarking on a quest,” he looked closely at the stone, without touching it, “It seems to be blocking you from using your alternate personalities. We’ll have to find a way to restore each of them when we get the chance,” he pulled out a brown boomerang from his backpack to hand it to me, “This is the weapon you were most skilled with. Most of your other ones have been lost in your great quest to stop the wicked witch,”
    I took the boomerang from his hands, moving it around like it was a sword. “Find me some target practice and I’ll try my best to use this master weapon,”
    “It took us many weeks to locate you. It seems you been laying here for quite some time,” he pointed over to a snake sliding next to a tree, “You’ll need to eat so let’s gather some materials,”
    Pulling out the boomerang, I launched it at the snake only for it to slam into the tree. “Darn! I don’t have any aim for nothing. I need to find a way to restore my memories,” I pulled my weapon out of the bark before slamming it down into the snake, slicing it in half. “At least I’m not completely useless,”
    JJ only laughed, “I guess it’s not like riding a bike. You really can forget how to use weapons. Even after years of training. Come now, we’ll have to teach you how to use it better and maybe we can find the parts of your second favorite weapon so we can rebuild it. It was one of the most powerful objects in all of Zoron,”
    I nodded before pressing forward past him, looking out through the darkness to see if I could find anything. A group of knights gathered around me. “Uh, what’s this?”
    “King Omac, we need to test your skills to insure you’re actually the king!” one of the knights shouted.
    JJ’s jaw dropped, “Boys, no. This is our royal lord. He isn’t ready to take on any of you and you could hurt him. Do-” but he was cut off by the knights chanting.
    I gripped the starfish stone tightly with one hand and my boomerang in the other hand. If they wanted someone to wrestle with, they would have to go through me. Suddenly the stone began to glow a bright white color. Then I noticed my hoodie also began to glow that same color and suddenly I felt very powerful. I pushed the stone back my pocket, putting the boomerang into a slot on my belt made specifically for it. One of the knights attempted to punch me, but I was able to catch his fist. I then twisted it until I heard a faint snap, he then began to scream out in agony and I let go. “Is that all you got?”
    “How fascinating. It appears you can open your alternate personalities when you’re danger, or least this certain one. This is your fighting personality, each one has a special ability. This one is using the power of the gods and can give you superhuman strength. Try it out,”
    Two knights came at me at the same time with swords in their hands. One sword was lifted above my head about to come down on top of me before I jumped up into the air grabbed the blade and snapping it like a pencil. The other knight slipped his weapon under my arm so I twisted around punching him in the face, instantly breaking his nose.
    The other few knights stepped back before bowing, the other three knights I took out slowly following in their footsteps. “We follow you master, Omac,” they all said simultaneously.
    The white died out of the stone and my hoodie returning back to grey. “What is this land called? Where are we? I can feel that we’re pretty far from the castle,”
    “We’re in the RPA, this part specifically is named Zoron,” one of the knights answered.
    “RPA?” I asked, “That sounds very familiar, I think I remember something about it. It’s a land of magic and… I remember something else too. I remember meeting a dragon on my adventure and I think that’ll lead me to a way to defeat this witch and take back my land.”
    “There is a dragon up north, a great messenger who sends upcoming heroes on quests to protect their kingdom. It’s possible you went to see this dragon as a way to figure out how to defeat the witch,” replied JJ, “The two of us will travel that way to see if this dragon can give us some answers of how you got here and why you don’t remember anything. It’s still possible the witch took your memories, but the dragon can at least put us on the right path to get them back,”
    I nodded, “Okay. Maybe on the way you can teach me how to fight a little better. Unless this stone turns white I won’t have a clue on how to take down this witch. Whoever they are,”
    “Us, knights, will stay behind and try to find more recruiters who can help in the war to take back the kingdom,” one of the knights said.
    I began to move forward, “Very well. JJ and I will travel to see this dragon. It should be able to help us on our quest. Plus, I want to learn more about this gem. See if it can connect me to any of my other personalities to get any new cool powers. The white one seemed to make me very powerful,”
    “Let us embark on a quest to take back the kingdom and save all of RPA from the wicked witch!” JJ responded.
    From that point on we made our way through the forest, something about this world felt off, but I had to trust in my abilities that I could take down an all powerful witch. Finding this sacred dragon was our best bet at returning my memories and protecting this kingdom I was supposedly in charge of. This wouldn’t be easy, but somebody had to do it.

Decay is Coming

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Level 1A - Holes In My Umbrella

So I had one mission; find the great dragon and ask it to help me on my quest to take down the wicked witch who stole my memories. By my side was my only ally, JJ, who appeared to be half human, half lizard. JJ was moving faster than me, his tail sliding in the mud. I couldn’t catch up. I didn’t have much energy… I think using the power from that starfish gem has tired me out. I may need to be more careful when using that sort of abilities. We moved through the trees until we were out of the forest.
    The first thing I heard was a crashing rain bursting apart as it hit the ground. I could feel the water slip into my shoes the second I stepped down. I then could see it, a straight road covered in water like it had flooded the entire area. The next thing I saw was a woman walking down the road towards us with an umbrella, with obvious holes in the top, yet the woman looked almost completely dry.
    JJ stopped me from moving forward, “Something doesn’t feel right. I’ll move on ahead to make sure there aren’t any possible threats we need to worry about. Stay here, I don’t want you getting hurt,” he said before moving through the tough winds until he was out of sight.
    I couldn’t just stand here waiting for JJ to return so I pressed forward to talk to the strange woman. It was hard to walk through the water, that seemed to get deeper and deeper the closer to her I got. Still, despite this I was able to get close to her and what I saw was terrifying. She seemed beautiful at first with luscious black hair that seemed to blow in the wind perfectly. But, it was then that I noticed that above her ruby colored lips were two black abysses instead of eyes.
    “Whoa!” I blurted out when I saw it.
    “Don’t be rude,” she said without moving her lips, “Yes, I’m dead. Forced to walk this road for the rest of eternity, unless a hero comes along and finds a way to free me. All I want is a new umbrella. There is holes in my umbrella,”
    I didn’t know how to react at first, but I sucked down my fears and asked, “Do you know where I can find such an umbrella?”
    “Yes, at the end of this road if my house, but I’m unable to enter it so I need a mortal to do so for me. Once you bring me a holeless umbrella I’ll be able to go into the light. But, be warned that something dark guards my old home,”
    “Okay, I’ll try my best,” I replied before moving forward down the long road. In no time at all I came to a small white trailer that looked like it’s been rolled around the mud for miles. It was all rusty and the steps leading up to it were broken and cracked. I was barely able to make my way to the front door without falling through.
    I toyed with the door handle trying to undo the lock, but I couldn’t prevail. The starfish gem in my pocket began to glow a bright green color through my pants pocket. I pulled it and in that moment my grey hoodie turned a dark green color. Suddenly, I felt really intelligent and knew how to open the lock. I simply pulled out a few tools from within my hoodie, ones that weren’t previously there, and was able to start unscrewing the bolts to the door knob until it came off and the door slid open.
    I peaked inside before putting the gem and the tools back to where they belonged, the green in my hoodie died back to a boring grey. I could see the inside was much larger than the outside of the trailer with a marble floor and a gigantic hallway leading into a pair of spiral stairs that likely went on for many floors. The main room before the hall had a gigantic chandelier floating above a beautiful living room with blue sofas to the left and beside it to the right was a small Kitchen of a similar color scheme. The last thing I saw was next to the stairs was a black umbrella without any holes in it.
    I moved forward toward the umbrella, but then the hallway grew double it’s length. I moved back towards the kitchen, but then the walls started to ooze a strange green slime. Same thing with the living room. This house was some sort of trick house. Whatever dark entity that guarded this place was it obviously was having power over the dead woman’s home. I had to figure out a way to break this curse.
    I tried pulling out my gem, but it didn’t give me either of the powers I previously used. I would have loved to have the strength to break through the spell or the smarts to solve this mystery. This rock had given me power before, so why wouldn’t it now? I stuffed it back into my pocket to examine at a later time. I looked up to the chandelier dangling above me. Something felt off about it... But I couldn’t put my finger on it. It was too high to reach, so I looked to my boomerang, but remembered my bad aim.
    I jumped up attempting to smack it, but I was too short and missed. I turned around to leave so I could get a stick to whack it with, but then noticed that the door was missing. Now I wasn’t only stuck mentally, as I was stuck physically too. I remembered something from my past, a friend of mine getting dared to lick the bottom of his own shoe. It was crazy gross, but he did it. Why did that come back to me? Why now? Never-the-less it gave me an idea!
    Slipping off my left shoe I tossed it up at the chandelier causing it to wobble back and forth. I threw it again, this time with double the force and it came crashing down. I was barely able to step out of the way before it nearly crushed me. I quickly reached for my shoe, sliding it back on. It was then I noticed my shoes were perfect tied, something I was still learning to master. Wait! That’s something else I remembered…. What did it mean?
    Then the ground began to shake and the walls began to ooze like crazy, quickly causing a pile on both sides of the house until it was a small pool slowly coming towards me. I needed to think fast or I’d be stuck in that wicked mess. I was paralyzed in fear as the ooze came together getting closer and closer to me. It was then that the ooze merged into one growing into a human shaped figure.
    It spoke to me, “Foolish boy! I’ll teach you a lesson for breaking into my home,”
    I quickly reached the broken glass from the chandelier and threw a chunk of it at the ooze monster. It stabbed into it directly in the chest, but it simply melted away like the creature was made of acid. I thought of using my boomerang, but worried it would have the same result as the piece of glass. I needed to think fast if I didn’t want to be hurt by this creature… and then in pounced.
    Midair the human figure turned into that of a big dog as it tackled me to the ground. I could feel no pain as it nibbled on my arm as I tried to ward it off. I kept having a red color flash over me and the more it bit me the weaker I felt. I took my other hand and punched it in the face only to find it had little to no effect. Think, think, think! I stuffed my hand inside it’s weird mouth and pulled on it’s tongue until I accidently pulled it off. The creature evaporated into dust with only its tongue to remain.
    “Gross!” I said out dropping the tongue to the ground, crushing it with my shoe. I could feel the evil leave the house and the long hallway suddenly turned a much less amount of space than before. I quickly walked down the hall, pulling the umbrella out of it’s vase. I looked back to the front only to remember the door was missing and the kitchen and living room were dead ends so my only choice was to go up. I grabbed ahold of the stair railing with my free hand and slowly made my way up the stairs.
    I kept going on and on for what felt like twenty minutes of climbing until I came to the top with a single door. I slowly opened up the door at fear of what might be behind it… and to my amazement it was a room made completely out of marble, including the walls and ceiling. I stepped inside for the door to close behind me. I gripped the umbrella, ready for any sort of attack. Suddenly the room began to shake and I noticed it was getting smaller and smaller at a rapid speed. I started feeling around the walls for a way out, even trying the door that I entered from, but nothing would work. If I didn’t work fast I was going to be crushed.
    I decided for some odd reason to sit on the ground and close my eyes. I wasn’t sure if I had a hunch or if I was accepting my fate. I could feel the starfish gem in my pocket get warm, possibly burning a hole in my pocket. I didn’t know what I was supposed to do, but I remained still until I could feel the walls forcing themselves onto me. I could then feel an intense amount of water slowly filling the room. As scared as I was I didn’t open my eyes for a second as the walls collided. I was surely dead.

Decay is Coming

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Level 1B - Fish

Cold. The only thing I could feel after being crushed by two closing walls was the feeling of a bitter cold. I couldn’t see anything except the darkness that surrounded me, so dark I couldn’t even see my hands. Now that I thought about it I could feel any pressure around me like I was simply a small ball floating in the middle of nowhere. Above me a light came into view and I felt the need to float up to it.
    That’s when a voice asked me a very important question, “Continue?”
    I didn’t understand what it meant, but I had the feeling to reply, “Yes!”
    At that moment the light disappeared and I could start to feel warm again. Something started coming towards me. It was a bright red creature that seemed to be swooshing around like it was swimming through water. As it got closer I noticed it’s big glass eyes that showed me in it’s reflection. I was nothing more than a small glass diamond… it grew bigger until it was obvious that it was a fish.
    I didn’t understand what I was seeing as the fish opened up it’s mouth before swallowing me whole. I could visualize me slipping down it’s long, twisty throat until I fell into a whirlpool swirling me around and around until I reached the middle to be sucked down to a lower level. The cold water felt like hands reached out to grab me like I was some sort of baseball trying to be obtained. Then in that moment I was staring at a brick road with a tower at the end of it.
    And, then my eyes opened wide to me staring at a long road, with the rain poring down on top of me. Beside me was JJ, the man-lizard, who gave me a peaceful smile. I couldn’t help, but wonder how this was possible. I was crushed to death and now I’m standing back at the start of the road and before me was the dead woman I met earlier, except this time she didn’t have any holes in her umbrella. It was like the entire world had reset.

Decay is Coming

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast