Page 107 of 165 FirstFirst ... 57105106107108109157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1649

Thread: [M] Penitence

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Now, don't tell me that Vizkop hasn't been on the receiving end of a few literal balls of steel jokes in his time?

Anyway, I've posted the next set-up (with thanks to Paint and Kardar for their input) and there's an opening for people to put forward any thoughts before we go hunting.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    Now, don't tell me that Vizkop hasn't been on the receiving end of a few literal balls of steel jokes in his time?
    Hmm. You know, I think so far Vizkop is the only one whose escaped Merle's attention and commentary.

Now that's just terrible...

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

maybe he didn't because he's got enough brain cells to recognize that you don't taunt the literal killing machine.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Sanity's Eclipse
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Actually it's because Viz and Merle haven't said two words to each other. Mostly because Vizkop doesn't view him as a human being worth speaking to.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

well, you're right, he's not. In fact, the only thing keeping Josiah from penetrating him with his schock maul is that thin layer of restraint that all Arbites have, as well as Alia's orders, and he would likely never get the smell out of it.

I'd like to think in my head that Josiah washes him once a week with a fire hose or something.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

The Omnissiah would surely be displeased if Josiah so desecrated his weapon's machine-spirit.

Arguably we probably should go back and have a Josiah/Merle scene at some point. Josiah's has spent the greatest amount of time around Merle, other than Vince and Sapphira, and most they've interacted on-screen so far is random blows from Josiah and torrents of verbal abuse hurled by Merle.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

there is that, too, but, then again, wouldn't he be using it to kill someone? Just in an undignified way.

What you have in mind, Paint? The aforementioned fire hose shower?

Sanity's Eclipse
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

That's not to say I wouldn't be open to a scene of Merle trying to get under Vizkop's skin. I think that would be quite entertaining.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cfavano View Post
    What you have in mind, Paint? The aforementioned fire hose shower?
    We could do that, or almost anything else as Josey's spent a lot of time with Uncle Merle, who I can guarantee has subjected Josiah to a lot of story time. I can see Josiah retaliating in kind, at least when he was on solo duty before the shard intervened, and that it becomes a figurative dick measuring contest (Merle's cuffs being the only thing preventing it from becoming a literal one...) as to who has the better tale or can spin the most outrageous bullshit.

I'll also need to get back in touch with you about that scene with Crenshaw, as between Az, Dakka, and myself we're circling back around to the girl's beat down of Merle. So while the convict's earning his shiny golden teeth, Crenshaw will encounter Josiah in the armory after his scenes with Solvan and Kally.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrum Daemon View Post
    That's not to say I wouldn't be open to a scene of Merle trying to get under Vizkop's skin. I think that would be quite entertaining.
    I could see where Merle would've tried at the beginning and it being an entertaining failure.

However now that the convict knows he's host to the flect shard? Yeah, I'm sure that Merle could find a way underneath Vizkop's skin. I'd think the daemon is sensible enough not to directly target Vizkop with uncanny insider knowledge due to his clandestine history within the exceptionally secretive Mechanicus. That'd raise suspicions, and likely cause one messy death via the Secutor blender.

Merle's having much better results by focusing on his regulars in the penitents and Sapphira, where his extremely accurate personal attacks can be fluffed off as gained from their Sidons / Emerald files.

Sanity's Eclipse
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PaintSerf View Post
    However now that the convict knows he's host to the flect shard?
    For my own sanity can you clear up who is meant by the "he" pronoun here?

I'm also realizing it's been a while since Vizkop had one of his good 'ole PTSD hallucinations.

Page 107 of 165 FirstFirst ... 57105106107108109157 ... LastLast