Page 155 of 165 FirstFirst ... 105153154155156157 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1649

Thread: [M] Penitence

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    It’s on Arthrashastra.
    And I don't suppose we have that with us? Lacking the Caestus, expediency advises simply blowing holes in the station until a team can be inserted with breaching weapons like meltas. I don't know where the co-posts stand, but waiting on the station's spirit to let them in seems a bit risky. If Arcolin is a heretic, there's always the possibility that he has done something to corrupt the station's spirit, meaning that leaving it in control of anything is potentially suicidal at worse and poor judgement at best.
    Spoiler: Around the Forum 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Yes we have it with us, technically - Arthrashastra is currently docked with the orbital, although it’s currently unmanned apart from servitors and one cantankerous machine spirit. That said, if it’s assault boats and melta guns you’re looking for, Impiger has plenty, and can launch Kiana’s battle sisters over to you at suitably short notice. Note that because there’s potential hostiles in the system, Impiger has its shields up, i.e. regular vox radio waves won’t get through, and you’ll need to get Gavin or Ella to ping the cruiser’s astropaths.

I’m really excited to hear you’re all working away in the background!
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

June MotM 2014
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Nearly finished reading, some pretty great banter. Had to suppress some laughter when I was in the office. Well written also goes without saying.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    Note that because there’s potential hostiles in the system, Impiger has its shields up, i.e. regular vox radio waves won’t get through, and you’ll need to get Gavin or Ella to ping the cruiser’s astropaths.
    I had thought Alia had asked Ella to reach out to the Impiger - although Ella also seems a bit occupied by reading Arcolin's aura while he's making his appeal to Marc and Kally.

Gav's also going to be occupied for a minute by the moment he'll be having with Vizkop.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarms48 View Post
    Nearly finished reading, some pretty great banter. Had to suppress some laughter when I was in the office. Well written also goes without saying.
    There's actually plenty more banter scenes, especially with the girls and the couples, as well as some of the most important scenes between Merle and the Shard (such as when they're in solitary together...for weeks), which haven't seen the light of day yet...mostly because they're in super-max lockdown in my head.

So fair warning that everyone's going to be subjected to some PMs in the interlude between Penitence and the sequel.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PaintSerf View Post
    I had thought Alia had asked Ella to reach out to the Impiger - although Ella also seems a bit occupied by reading Arcolin's aura while he's making his appeal to Marc and Kally.
    Correct! But in the absence of a specific instruction from Alia, Von Scharn is likely to want to eliminate the Exitos before boarding the station. Trist would be well placed to whisper a more detailed message in Ella’s ear without tipping off Tarquinius and friends.

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

The Last Remembrancer
    Modern times or Sci-Fi games.
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Soo, I'm a little bit stuck for inspiration currently. It feels like the moment for either Kally to force the issue (primarily by just going 'frak it' and going for Arcolin) or for Tomas to effectively try and pull rank and intimidate them into giving him over, with that going down like a lead balloon.

On the ship, It feels like time for Nikolai to go kick our resident tech-assassin awake. If I put this post together, would that be ok to move things forward?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dakkagor View Post
    Soo, I'm a little bit stuck for inspiration currently. It feels like the moment for either Kally to force the issue (primarily by just going 'frak it' and going for Arcolin) or for Tomas to effectively try and pull rank and intimidate them into giving him over, with that going down like a lead balloon.
    My writing time has been monopolized by the post-holiday retail curb stomping and other real-world matters, but I still have those edits in progress – and hopefully I’ll have them off in short order, which should have something for everyone to work.

Now as for where we’re at in the IC – my thought was to hear what message Tierce wanted to send, since it seems highly unlikely we’ll have the chance to extract answers from the sub-gov anytime soon, as we’ve only had Arcolin trying to justify his treason and heresy this far.

It’s feeling a whole lot bigger than him ATM.

If we go that direction, I’d expect one of the more objective/less personally aggrieved characters (Alia/Tomas/Crenshaw seem like the likeliest candidates) would cut through to the salient point – although, there's always the option to have Merle make that observation in his ever tactful way.

Quote Originally Posted by dakkagor View Post
    On the ship, It feels like time for Nikolai to go kick our resident tech-assassin awake. If I put this post together, would that be ok to move things forward?
    Gav’s already going to be off to wake the Dragonslayer in the edits, and leave the clever scheming to bypass Concordia’s machine spirit (as well as a suggestion to keep an eye on Trist) to Raech and Nik. The substance of the Viz and Gavin interaction will be in another post, since it’ll require a co-post with Atrum – and hopefully be he freed up from the aftermath of retail holiday hell soon enough.

Sanity's Eclipse
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Oh I'm freed up. The benefit of working for a small company I suppose.

The Last Remembrancer
    Modern times or Sci-Fi games.
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

I shall hold fire until I get the edits then, and start prep work on Gal Emp 2

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PaintSerf View Post
    It’s feeling a whole lot bigger than him ATM.
    This man knows the score.

Dak, the distribution of numbers means it may be hard to double-team more than a couple of the opposing side, but if you want to earmark Arcolin for Kally and Kally alone I can have someone else strategically intercept Marc...which will no doubt thrill him. :P

@Imperial1917, I just saw you shut down your Star Wars RP; will you still be around here or do you need to take a break from this one too?

Page 155 of 165 FirstFirst ... 105153154155156157 ... LastLast