Page 165 of 165 FirstFirst ... 115163164165
Results 1,641 to 1,649 of 1649

Thread: [M] Penitence

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Well, okay, then.

We may as well send it to the moderators. We're done here.

The Last Remembrancer
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Modern times or Sci-Fi games.
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Anything you want to add/edit, just yell as usual.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

I had been planning on having the edits to you before the finale was posted.

I don't have the ambition to finish the scene at this time, so unless anyone has anything else we may as well shutter it.

The Last Remembrancer
    Modern times or Sci-Fi games.
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Crap, sorry.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Not a problem.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Okay, it seems that the gun has been jumped a bit but since I did the same thing earlier in the story I can't point fingers...

Quote Originally Posted by PaintSerf View Post
    I don't have the ambition to finish the scene at this time, so unless anyone has anything else we may as well shutter it.
    If that's the case then yes, we can call it done and edit scenes into existing posts later as per Shades. Like I said it'll probably be the new year before any IC for Reckoning goes up.

Quote Originally Posted by dakkagor View Post
    man, that last post of yours was hard to read Az. Genuinely gut punching stuff.
    And thanks! I was happy with most of it but wasn't sure if the Marc / Kelly scene was going to come off right.

And thank you so much to you both for sticking with it all this time, and for all the additional material you helped to weave around the main plot - three and a half years was much longer than I expected this thing to last! Thanks also to Imp and AD (if you guys are still reading!).
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    Okay, it seems that the gun has been jumped a bit but since I did the same thing earlier in the story I can't point fingers...
    Ah, there’s no need to point fingers.

In those moments it’s always been a case of Murphy’s Law, in that the timing’s always been atrocious, but in the grand scheme of things it’s a non–factor, and arguably for the best, once is all said and done…cos there’s already thirty something pages in a document relating to Kally / Crenshaw, most of which haven’t been posted – and that’s before the scenes that I haven’t started.

If that's the case then yes, we can call it done and edit scenes into existing posts later as per Shades. Like I said it'll probably be the new year before any IC for Reckoning goes up.
    Aye, I’m not going to try – I’m taking a bit of a break before I delve into backlog, which’ll mean PMs a plenty in the near future, gentlemen.

And thank you so much to you both for sticking with it all this time, and for all the additional material you helped to weave around the main plot - three and a half years was much longer than I expected this thing to last! Thanks also to Imp and AD (if you guys are still reading!).
    Hey, my thanks to you folks for tolerating my delays - which I’m sure are mostly responsible for said three and a half years of game...and I have no intention of allowing that to happen again.

Sanity's Eclipse
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Hey it's been a fun ride! Many apologies for dropping off the map so often and for putting up with my nonsense in general! I'll be definitely interested to see what comes about later, if anything, as I check in here periodically. The fact that folks still post here with any sort of regularity gives me hope for doing small things here and there, myself. But this was a great ride from start to finish!

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

If people have enjoyed the reading / writing process, then I care about that much more than the time it took. I'm quite proud of the little anthology we've created.

See you in the finale!

@Chat Noir, you clearly love me because you're still running around with my sig and avatar 6 months after April Fools - could you please move this RP to the Hall of Fame and distribute the relevant awards to PaintSerf, Dakkagor, Atrum Daemon and Imperial1917?
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Page 165 of 165 FirstFirst ... 115163164165