Page 3 of 165 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Penitence

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

I might join..hmmm

This team isn't too small for 2 Arbiters, is it?

Spoiler: Things I like 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

You can submit any kind of character you like; I'll judge on a case by case basis.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Name: Josiah Wuziarch
    Age: 84 Terran (actual) 32 (reduced via juvenate treatments)
    Position / rank: Arbiter/ Inquisition combat operative
    Appearance:

Personality: Contrary to what one would think of an Arbite, Josiah is..warm, and personable, friendly almost. At least, he appears to be. This is, of course, just to gain trust, though he is loyal to the emperor, and to his allies, when necessary, he is always on the lookout for evidence of treason or heresy

Weapons:

Trayzion-pattern autogun - A pattern of autogun unique to the Trayzion system, it features a 30-round magazine, and various rails and other slots for attachments such as extended barrels, silencers, flashlights, underbarrel weapons, and so on, while also featuring a folding stock.

Arbites-pattern combat shotgun /w underslung flamer

Shock Maul

Suppression shield

Arbites-pattern Bolt Pistol

Various types of grenades, both lethal and non-lethal

Other:

Arbites-pattern Carapace armor /w built in communicator, rebreather, and heads-up display, as well as a smartlink to his ranged weapons.

A standard field medical kit

Two cyber mastiffs, named Law and justice, on each of their adamantium teeth is inscribed the Litany of protection.

(all I can think of for gear for now)

Background: Like All Arbites, Josiah was orphaned and grew up in a Schola progenium. Like all who manage to survive in one of those places, he excelled in his studies, and he was given the path of the Arbite to follow. That was when his story begins to be interesting.

He showed that he had propensity for undercover work, and over the course of his first few years, infiltrated Hive gangs and helped bring them down from the inside. However, his most importan moment came when he broke up a smuggling ring. This group of criminals happened to be smuggling chaos artifacts, and was being investigated by an inquisitor. The fact that a group of Arbites managed to bring it down before him intrigued this Inquisitor, and he recruited all the members of that group.

Over the years, this team of operatives showed to be very effective, and many received accolades, but eventually died off one by one. Of the original group, only Josiah was left. It was on his most difficult mission after 30+ years of service, however, that he shined.

He and his fellow operatives were to infiltrate a chaos cult and destroy it. Things were going just as planned...until their cover was blown and they found themselves surrounded by insane cultists. They had worked themselves into a blood frenzy, and that's when the killing started. His entire team died in minutes, leaving him alone. Getting himself into gear by shooting up with a double-dose of frenzon, 'slaught, and adrenalin, he single-handedly took out the entire cult.

When he emerged from the wreckage, he found himself surrounded by other Inquisition operatives, and the original Inquisitor that recruited him. He then passed out from a combination of his wounds and exhaustion.
    Last edited by Cfavano; 06-11-2015 at 10:35 PM.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

I'm going to veto his interrogator status on two grounds. Firstly, IC, Machairi isn't far enough into her career to be thinking about training an apprentice yet. Secondly, OOC, I don't want to have one player explicitly outranking the others.

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Alright then, he's just an Arbiter. Always useful to have an active Arbiter, makes dealing with the local authorities so much easier.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Machairi does like building her network of contacts, especially since she transferred to the Ordo Hereticus.

My only other question is why this other inquisitor palmed him off to Machairi?

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Damn it...
    Last edited by Azazeal849; 06-11-2015 at 10:23 PM.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

originally it was for training, but since he's not an Interrogator anymore, it could have been a trade, or he could have even been a gift to a new Inquisitor.

Either way, I think he should be new to her employ. It would be fun seeing her reaction to his file in the interview. 'You did WHAT? How is that even possible?!'

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

I think it's more likely that he's been with her a while. This doesn't seem like the sort of mission she'd be picking up new people just before, plus she spent the last few months doing a post mortem of the Marioch uprising.

He's welcome to get said reaction out of one of his new aquaintances.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

alright then. I wonder if anyone would react that way.

Page 3 of 165 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast