Page 1 of 16 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: Heroes of the light (PG-13 IC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default Kingdom Hearts: Heroes of the light (PG-13 IC)

Vanigx was sitting near the entrance of Traverse Town when 12 heartless appeared in front of him. He said, "Time to have your data deleted, vile creatures. COME FORTH, TECHNOBUSTER!" Vanigx released his metallic buster sword-esque keyblade and swung it in wide arcs taking out the heartless until they were defeated and went to go wait inside Cid's shop. Cid said, "What brings you here, stranger?" Vanigx answered, "I want to stop the darkness once and for all. I will do so even if the cost might be my very life." Cid said, "Maybe you should stay in here and hope others come to help you." Vanigx replied, "I prefer to be outside to feel whole." Vanigx walked back out and sat down on the ground wearing his black coat with the hood up after vanishing his keyblade then meditated to patiently wait for the others and thought, "This fight is outnumbered, there are more darknesses than lights. I can't rely on my physical strength alone. I need help. Hopefully, the others will arrive soon. I must rally them together. I certainly hope they don't freak out by the coat I'm wearing." He sat silent and resumed his wait.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Raizel was sitting near a lake that was in the middle of the forest that he calls home since the day that he escaped his imprisonment. He hated the fact that with all of his power he was unable to free his fellow wizards. He just looked at his reflection upon the water.

He knew that one day his power would be strong enough to finally be able to free his kingdom from the king and his personal guard. Untill then he must continue to grow. He sighed and stood up turning to his home., but looked to the stars as he always did. It is said that each star is a different world, and that each world was connected once. But that was just an old legend.

As he watched the stars they suddenly started to disappear from the sky one by one. Raizel was shocked by this, but what concerted him more was that it was getting darker than normal.

It was different from the time the small black creatures attacked him the first time. It was like the world was falling to the darkness. Then suddenly the black creatures showed themselves, and they came in force. There were more than just those original shadows. Now he was fighting several different kinds of these creature, but what he didn't know was that there was someone dressed in a black coat watching the battle.

The moment Raizel let his guard down the man in black attacked his back. The shot of dark energy hit him straight on, causing him to fall into the darkness that was attacking him. Raizel could hear a laughing as the darkness took him.

Then suddenly a light surrounded him, converting him. "Don't let the darkness win! Remember you are never truly alone." A kind male voice rang through his mind, as he opened his eyes. A set of wooden doors were in front of him. He pushed them open to see what was beyond what them.

As he looked around the area he saw buildings that were foreign to him, and there was only one person in the whole courtyard area. He didn't know what happened, but it had something to do with the darkness that attacked him. He walked over to the boy to see if he knew where he was. "Pardon me but where are we?

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Hate double post!!!
    Last edited by Yamimoon; 06-02-2015 at 01:20 AM.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx heard someone talking to him and lifted his hood to reveal his face. He said, "Greetings, young bearer. I am Vanigx. If you're curious about where we are, welcome to Traverse Town. Don't freak out, I'm not part of Organization XIII. If you want to stop the darkness, I can help. There is complications though. I am incapable of using magic. I have only resorted to sheer physical strength using this. COME FORTH, TECHNOBUSTER! " Vanigx summoned his keyblade that was wide and looked like a buster sword from the blade that was completely black flowing with green electric energy through the gaps in the blade and hilt. He continued and said, "My home world was called Neo Midgar. It is protected by a hypercorporation called Aeristar. We were provided with technology to live comfortable lives such as a force field to prevent our destruction, high tech medical supplies, weaponry, state of the art computer programming supported by yours truly, along with military that does perimeter checks. I am one of those soldiers. What I lack in magic, I make up for in sheer muscle. You know, if you use too much magic, you're left vulnerable without supplies. Hardly any of my people use magic. Those who do help in our special ops squadron for protecting the outside of the world. Judging by your appearance, you probably don't understand what my world is like. We have criminals still. Although, its only cybercrime such as pyracy, terrorism, assault, and theft of high tech weaponry supported by cyberspace. If you're confused, maybe someday I could show you my world. I am my own person, but I was chosen by our predecessor, some call him The hero of Light, some call him The boy of radiance and hope, I know him.. as Sora. We were chosen because he failed the goal. We have to stop the darkness. Only one person commands it all. This man was called Ansem, but that was false information. His real name is Xehanort. Judging by analysis and energy signatures across the astral plane, he has quite the army. Two very powerful soldiers. One is a man. The other is a machine. In order for me to get more details, I have to look into the chronological synapse of Jiminy's Journal. If memory serves correct, the man was Sephiroth, the one winged heartless angel. The sentient machine is unknown. If compared to another source such as this person named Vivi, it's like a black Mage, but more powerful. Black Waltz 3. Nobody knows where the other two are. Back to Xehanort, he almost corrupted Riku into submitting to the darkness. I hope none of us will come to that result of being corrupted. Enough of me. I would like to know you, wise one. Who are you?" Vanigx stood still and waited for the man's answer.

Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Wilhelmina finally made in back within the tower where guards, maids, and other staff were running around frantically trying to account all the royal members of the family where on of her mother's personal guards approached her. "Princess Wilhelmina! Your safe! Your mother is looking for you, she said to go to the library while we locate everyone else. Your father went out to find you and your siblings at the school, but we haven't heard from them yet, but don't worry we'll find them. You have my word as guard of the royal family," the guard spoke with a bow. The Queen's personal guard know of the something special within the library, but not much else is know since everything is to be kept between the queen and first daughter.

"Thank you, please let me and my mother know when the rest of my family has return," Wilhelmina replied with a thankful smile and curtsy before heading off to the library and down to the large white doors where her mother stood in the center of the room. The statues in the room were glowing as the old magic flowed around and out as a barrier of light to keep the darkness out, but at a cost of the barrier slowly shrinking if there wasn't someone to fully concentrate on the barrier. "Mother... I saw what we talked about... That darkness... It's actually here! Hurting and consuming people! What can we do? I know we're suppose to keep the city safe and figure out where the darkness is steaming from. I'm so worried about everyone and I'm just not sure what we can do, Mother," Wilhelmina said with worry filling her voice as tears began to fill her eyes thinking of how people were torn away and stole to be brought into darkness.

Queen Stella gave her daughter a hug to calm her down with stroking her hair softly as if to push away Mina's fears. "My dear child, please don't fret. We need to figure out what to do, but stay strong for we knew this day would come whether it was during either of our reign or somewhere down the line. Now as for what your going to do is the hardest thing to do, find and destroy the source of darkness which you can not do alone. The real First Queen's book looks like the blue book in the library that replicates the real book and it's within this room will tell you much of what you need to know, but we don't bring it out unless it's an emergency like this. You are probably the first to actually read the real book on your travels as find other that wield keyblades, only a force of light can destroy darkness. I will stay here to protect the city, our people, and our family. Let us get you ready for your journey, we don't have a lot of time and it is time to inform the family of what we must do," the Queen explained revealing the hiding place of the book handing it Wilhelmina then ushering her up to the throne room where the rest of the royal family was when they returned.

The King and Prince Larson suffered from pretty minor injuries while young Princess Syrena was badly injured with deep scratches on her stomach and arm which the healers and Larson were doing their best to help Syrena. King Marcus watched helplessly with very little magic since her was originally a knight while Larson's focus was on healing Syrena who was whimper softly as Queen Stella and Wilhelmina ran over to help which can easily when the three worked together quickly to heal Syrena with a sleep like side effect that won't last long. After the family discussed Mina's departure King Marcus took Syrena to rest while Larson and Queen Stella helped pack what Wilhelmina would need to her travels including the First Queen's book which would be linked to the replica so they can keep tabs on things. With that being done Mina said her good byes to her parents and brother then called upon the door to some town mentioned in the book, but once she leaves it won't be easy to return home.

Wilhelmina put her bag on her shoulder stepping through the doors feel herself being pulled into a whole new town. It was dark outside unlike the brightness of her home, but was lit very well with candles and other lights. The mysterious town looked a little strange though it had some of it's own charm, when Mina looked back down the book revealed the town name to be 'Traverse Town.' "What a strange name...," she muttered to herself looking back up to find there were only two people around at the moment making the town even stranger. 'Should this town be full of people?' Wilhelmina though curiously kind of considering reading the book at one of the candle lit tables, but she wanted to talk to the other people to see what they knew about the town. As she walked over she could hear the silvery blond guy and a guy wearing a hood talking. The topic of what they spoke of confused her slowing her down to stop a few feet away from the to sure whether or not to approach them.
    Last edited by CrimsonLady180; 06-02-2015 at 06:07 AM.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx noticed a girl out of the corner of his eye and walked towards her. He said, "A noble chilld. My, Sora has such an interesting choice of heroes. I am Vanigx from the technological world of Neo Midgar. I'm pleased to meet your acquaintance, your majesty. This is my keyblade. COME FORTH, TECHNOBUSTER! " Vanigx summoned his keyblade and held it out in front of him in the form of a wide metal black sword with green electrical energy flowing in the gaps of the blade. He said, "This may come as a surprise, but I cannot use magic. I have relied solely on my physical strength for as long as I have been a keyblade bearer. Shocking, I know. However, this does not prevent me from taking on supportive effects from magic casted by allies. I have also been entrusted with logs of foes from Jiminy's Journal. " Vanigx flips up a digitized computer and pulls up two files. He said, "The one to your left is information concerning Sephiroth, the one winged heartless angel. To your right is information concerning a very deadly species of magic users. The Black Waltz. This is Black Waltz 3. Nobody has found the other two yet because the first one can kill people by putting them to sleep then using its black magic. Number 2 is a little stronger, but does not put people to sleep. The third is the most dangerous. Capable of casting the deadliest of black magic spells, one wrong move and you will experience the most dangerous of mages at their full potential. It could end your life if you're not careful. Known spells are Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Fira, Blizzara, Thundara, Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, Poison, Gravity, Gravira, Graviga, Stop, Slow, Slowga, Doom, Death levels 1,2,3,4, and 5, and can use Sleep to render you vulnerable. Your majesty, if you know any magic and you're facing this for, take extreme caution on your energy and the waltz' movements. If you don't mind, could you introduce yourself? That goes for every other arrival. Introduce yourselves. Our predecessor, Sora, has chosen us. His friend, Riku, should arrive in three days time to help us fulfill our destiny alongside Master Yen Sid. Once through, we will take the master's exam. Once that's through, we will proceed to Xehanort and take him out once and for all. Our worlds will most likely be in danger when this is through. Xehanort will reside within the end of the world. His army of darkness is scattered on our home worlds and worst of all, Castle Oblivion. When in that castle, we must be careful. The farther you get, the more memories you lose. If you want to survive this effect, we must find a way to counteract it. That will be helped when we get to Castle Oblivion. Sephiroth, the black waltz trio, and all of Xehanort's minions reside in the castle. There will not be a warm welcome for us there. Organization 13 is still active with all of its members. If they spot, they will not hesitate to fight and kill you. I will now remain silent for your introductions. That is all." Vanigx sat back down on the ground and waited for everyone's response.

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

(QUICK NOTE: Underlined dialogue is in Arabic.)

The winds were calm tonight, as they seldom were in the City of the Dead. Now the only hints to betray any trace of Hamunaptra's existence were a few downed obelisks and other structures scattered throughout the otherwise empty landscape, but the Medjai knew better. The Creature still lay buried somewhere beneath these sands, and it would still fall to the Medjai to make sure he stays that way, guarding the necropolis as they and their ancestors had for more than 3,000 years. But for now, thanks in no small part to the treasure hunters who'd just recently defeated the Creature, all seemed to be calm.

"Commander." Called a voice not too far away. Turning to face the source, Ardeth quickly recognized one of the lookouts usually patrolling Hamunaptra's borders at this time of night.

"What is it, Rashid?" Ardeth asked as Rashid rode up to him.

"It is getting late; the people are becoming worried." Rashid replied. "Is something troubling you? The Creature is back in his grave, but you act as though he might rise up at any moment."

"I cannot say." Ardeth said thoughtfully, just as a faint breeze began to pick up. "But this newfound peace will not last. I can feel it."

As he said this, Ardeth noticed the night sky becoming just a little darker, as though the stars themselves seemed to fade away one by one. The breeze picked up again, gathering a bit more strength, just as Rashid shouted...

"What are those things?!"

Ardeth immediately turned in the direction that Rashid was pointing. There in the darkness were several sets of bright yellow eyes, the creatures' black bodies easily camouflaged in the dark of the night. Seeing the two men, the creatures wasted no time charging toward them and especially toward Ardeth.

"Those are the Creature's minions; I've fought them before." Ardeth said quickly, already feeling as the strange sword with the Eye of Horus symbol on it appeared in his hand again. "Alert the other lookouts, and send a warning to the other tribes."

Rashid hesitated to leave Ardeth behind, but obeyed nonetheless and rode off. Meanwhile, Ardeth charged forward at the yellow-eyed creatures, felling any who came within range of his blade.

A figure in a black cloak approached Ardeth from behind. At first mistaking the figure for a fellow Medjai, Ardeth warned the person in Arabic to stay back, but was then struck from behind by an unknown force, and suddenly it was like the ground itself had given way underneath him as everything went black.

By the time Ardeth came to, he was clearly no longer in Egypt. The streets and buildings of this place were unfamiliar to him, and the glowing signs written in English in some places were unusual in and of themselves. But Ardeth was in no mood for sightseeing; those yellow-eyed creatures were loose again, and his people needed him!

Finding the nearest group of people gathered in some sort of courtyard, Ardeth made his way toward them and wasted no time addressing them.

"Pardon me, but where is this place?" He quickly asked the apparent leader of the group, keeping his weapon ready in case any of these strangers tried to attack him.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Raizel was overwhelmed by all of the information he had just received, from when the man talked to him and then the woman. The information was all vital, but it seemed like the man before him came from quite a different world than he did. He spoke of technology, and he had no idea what that truly was. Things like that don’t exist in world. The man also seemed to be impatient, because as soon as he finished talking to the woman that appeared another man walked up to them asking the same question he did. Now he hoped to get a word in edge wise before Vanigx began to speak again.

“Well it seems we are on separate ends of the spectrum. I am a Wizard one of the strongest in my home world of Lunar Novales, but I have no real skill wielding that strange blade that appeared before me that one time.” He said remembering that day, but decided to skip that part. “In my world to be born a Wizard is extremal rare, and only one percent of the population is blessed with this gift. So it is a pleasure to meet all of you. You can call me Raizel. Where I come from it means ‘One blessed by the Moon’.”

He didn’t want to mention too much about his home, since it seemed they would be going there at one point or another. “So don’t worry too much about the Magic. If you have my back I will have yours. Besides I look forward to using my skills once more. This time to protect the innocent rather than hurt them.” Raizel said in a determined tone. He would never look away from those suffering any longer, He would free his home, then kill the King and bring peace to his home.

He didn’t know how powerful the spell casters that Vanigx had mentioned were, but he should be able to hold his own against them. Now that he was done only two more to listen to, and hopefully their little group was created. Even though he was still in the dark about what was going on he would not let that stop him from completing his goals. he would allow Vanigx to address the new man before anything else.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Double again!!
    Last edited by Yamimoon; 06-02-2015 at 06:53 PM.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx looked toward the Arabian and pulled up a transcript for translation. He said, "Welcome to Traverse Town. I am Vanigx. We here were chosen by our fallen predecessor, Sora. Riku will arrive in three days to train us. Once training is done, we take the master's exam. If passed, we are keyblade masters. Regardless of pass or fail, we will complete our mission. Sora failed to stop Xehanort. Where he failed, we shall rise to the challenge and succeed. This will not be an easy task. But if we work together, we can defeat Xehanort and restore the light. Any other introductions should now be proceeded." Vanigx readied the translations for the arabian and made a digitized translation device for himself to understand the Arabian man.

Page 1 of 16 123 ... LastLast