Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon: Children Of The Future (IC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Dystopia, Fantasy, Adventure, Apocalyptic, Steampunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was a long ride to Rustboro City. Angelica had recently visited the Lilycove Department Store located far east of the Hoenn region. The female trainer rode on her Arcanine as she swerved through trees and roadways. Angelica had heard her father had returned from the Kanto region and had been residing in Rustboro City since. She hadn't seen her father ever since she left on her journey has a Pokemon trainer which was nearly six years ago.

In the distance, Angelica spotted the cityline of Rustboro City. She cracked a smile after riding for so many hours. "Finally! Rustboro City!" the girl exclaimed with joy. "Dad, it's been awhile, but I'm finally here to see you again! I've gotten stronger! And I'll prove it!" Arcanine howled as he began to sprint faster towards the city.

Once at the city, Angelica returned Arcanine into his Pokeball. "Thanks, Arcanine. You deserve a good rest." She smiled at the Pokeball and put it away onto her belt. She walked through the busy city in search of the hotel her father was staying at. She passed by many interesting trainers. There were trio of trainers who seemed about her age and a trainer who had recently been riding on a Tyrannosaurus-like Pokemon. "Wow, this place is so big!"

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

"Nice to meet you tw-" and his thought process was interrupted by a Tyrantrum riding through the streets ahead, "Is that a.." but before he could finish the boy riding it returned his Pokemon to it's pokeball and came running towards them. His anxiety only grew worse as another trainer riding a Pokemon came into sight. Now it was becoming a party, but he didn't fret as he entered the building after the girls hoping to take a look, or even obtain, this mysterious Pokeball. At first he found a scientist struggling with papers running about as if something was wrong, but he just lost one of his precious papers. Mac looked back to any of the group around him, if any of them had followed inside with the three of them, and asked "It really is a pleasure to meet all of you," Mac seemed overly happy all focused on this pokeball.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Caelin walked to the elevator and pressed the button to open it. She stepped inside and held the door open for the others to come in. While she held it open, she pressed the "3" button, since that was where her grandfather's office was. "M-my grandfather will b-be happy to h-help you!" Caelin said timidly to Mac.

Blakely stepped into the elevator and waited for Mac to step inside. She was smiling the whole time, mainly because she has made a new acquaintance. Her smile only grew brighter because of seeing the Zorua. "Yes, Mr. Stone and Mr. Devon will be pleased to meet you and solve your predicament!" Blakely said happily to Mac.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Sci-Fi, Dystopia, Fantasy, Adventure, Apocalyptic, Steampunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Your father's at Devon Corporation," said a hotel employee when Angelica had asked about his father's whereabouts. According to the employee, her father had an urgent meeting to attend to in the corporation. Least to say, he didn't even know Angelica was coming to pay him a visit.

Regardless, Angelica thanked the employee and exited the hotel. She walked towards Devon Corporation. Angelica remembered her dad always visiting Devon Corporation often for his research business. Six years later, nothing has changed.

When Angelica entered the building, she spotted similar group of trainers she had seen as she was walking through the city. She wondered what business they had here. Obviously, young travelers wouldn't walk into such a big company without a particular reason. At least, Angelica had a reason.

One of the girls had been holding the elevator. And Angelica rushed to catch it. "Wait!" she exclaimed as she made through the closing door just in time. When she went to press the 3 floor button, she had seen that it had already been pressed. Oh, I guess they're going to the same place as I am, Angelica thought to herself.
    Last edited by 커비; 06-09-2015 at 12:09 AM.

Anime, syfy, school, comedy, action
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Draco was chased after Trixy he saw her go into a building called the Devon Corporation with a couple of kids. So he went in he saw a girl with brown hair rush into the elevator. Draco looked past her head and saw Trixy with them and then the elevators doors closed. He hit himself in the forehead and looked what floor they were going he saw it was floor 3. "Well it looks like I'm taking the stairs," he started running until he reached floor three beating the elevator.
    Last edited by Versace69; 06-09-2015 at 12:33 AM.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Mac shook with terror as more and more people and Pokemon gathered around them. Mac jumped inside feeling himself grab onto Blakely, "I hope you don't mind, but I have a terrible fear of elevators. We need to slow it down a little bit, come on out Optimus!" he tossed a pokeball up in the air of the small allowing for a Rotom in it's frost appliance form coming out, "Oppie, I need you to slow this elevator down a bit," he said to the Pokemon who vanished into the lights making the elevator speed moving much slower, if it wasn't already, but it still made it to it's destination in no time. Mac pushed his way through, "Freedom!" he then ran excitedly to Mr. Stone's office.

Decay is Coming

I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Caelin squealed in terror when another person joined them. She closed her eyes shut until the elevator opened. She quickly stepped out and collapsed onto the ground. A shiny, blue-eyed Beldum slowly inched towards Caelin, and a smile came across her face. "Beld! I'm so glad to see you!" she said to the young Steel-and-Psychic-type. "Beld!" it exclaimed happily.

Blakely felt Mac cling onto her arm, and within moments, they were upstairs. She noticed a boy in the corner of her eye, who clearly missed the elevator. She turned to Caelin and Beld, and she smiled. "Hi Beld!" she said gently stroking the Pokémon. Beld made a purring-like sound as he was being pet.

Steven was just sitting in a chair, wondering where Caelin and Blakely went. Honestly, he didn't mean to intimidate his daughter, which he always questioned. Then, speak of the devil, he noticed his daughter and her girlfriend with a group of people in his father's office. Beld went over to Caelin and he smiled. "Welcome back Cae and Blake," he said to the teenage couple.

Devon's eyes widened when a whole group barged into his office. He would've said something, but as soon as he saw Caelin, he simply smiled. "Oh, Cae, Blake, we were wondering where you scurried off to!" he spoke to the teenage couple. He glanced over at Caelin's Beldum. "The little guy was worried!" he added.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Anime, syfy, school, comedy, action
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Umm excuse me but one you has my Zoura she likes to run off." Draco was waiting at the top in Mr.Stone office. He had already introduced himself to Mr.Stone and explained why he was there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pokemon were wonderful, phenomenal beings, and Senna was eternally grateful for being given the chance to have some to call her own.

"Talon, stop! This is is how forest fires start!"

Okay, maybe they weren't always the wonderful and phenomenal beings Senna thought they'd be, but hey -- causing forest fires or not, the fiery trainer still adored her team with all her heart. Even if that team included her mischievous Talonflame who seemed to enjoy frightening its trainer, as well as a certain Electric-type that always egged the bird Pokemon on.

"I know it's your guys' turn to travel outside of your Pokeball, but come on," Senna whined, watching in exasperation as Talonflame singed a few leaves on the nearby trees, "We're in Hoenn, and if mom hears that we're already causing massive fires in her home region, she'll call dad and dad will make me go back to Nimbasa and take you guys away! Besides, we're almost in Rustboro!"

And it was true - the city wasn't too far ahead, and Senna's small lecture seemed to work - well, somewhat - as Talonflame instead opted to glide nearby Senna, and Raichu scampered over to the trainer and attempted to jump into her shoulder.

"Oof! Rai, you're not a Pikachu anymore! You're too heavy to ride on my shoulder, dork," Senna chimed affectionately, hand moving to pet the Pokemon's head. This earned her a light shock in return, forcing Senna to quickly draw back her hand in mock offense. "Rai! How could you shock me!?" The words were followed by a few chuckles, and now that her Pokemon had ceased their antics, the journey continued smoothly.

By the time they were in Rustboro, Senna exhaled a large breath, a broad grin breaking out across her face. "Alright! We're finally in Rustboro! Here marks the beginning of the quest to evolve Rookie! The Devon Corporation place is s'posed to be around here, yeah?" Senna asked to no one in particular. "Rai, Talon, you'll have to get back in your Pokeball. Last time I let you guys out in a city, someone suffered paralysis and some other person's plant went up on fire."

Before she could be met with any resistance from them, she withdrew their Pokeball from her bag, and in a flash of red light, they'd been sent back in - and with a sheepish sigh, she set out for the tall building that stood in her vantage point - Devon Corporations.

Steven Stone, member of the corporation, was said to be interested in stones - and as such, Senna wanted to consult him for a certain item called the fire stone. Said to evolve certain Pokemon, Senna sought after it - after all, she used to have one, but it'd been spent on her Vulpix who evolved into Ninetales. Now that she'd recruited a Growlithe onto her team, she wanted another one for when he was ready to evolve, but alas, she had yet to find one.

And so, all it took was walking into the building and asking for Steven Stone for Senna to find herself taking an elevator to the third floor, but as soon as she stepped out of it, she was greeted with the view of several people as well as a few Pokemon here and there. "Woah! Is there a party or what!? Whose party is it, can I join!? Haven't been to one in ages!" Senna exclaimed in excitement.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

First off Mac took a look around the room examining how his mother had explained it, he'd have to call her later. Mac moved over to Steven, "Hello Sir, I'm Mac, son of the gym leader Candice. I focus on the ice types, my first Pokemon was a Snorunt and.. I'm rambling. It's a pleasure to meet you sir," he offered his hand as a friendly gesture, "I'm here for any information on that Pokeball that can capture any Pokemon?" he looked down to his shoes, "I.. I been doing some research into it, but I couldn't find much out about it other then that Devon Corporation supports it's progress. Is it completed?"

Decay is Coming

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast