Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon: Children Of The Future (IC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Dystopia, Fantasy, Adventure, Apocalyptic, Steampunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The elevator door opened and those riding it had anxiously rushed out of it. They were greeted by who Angelica believed to be popular members of this corporation, one of them being Mr. Stone. Angelica quietly sneaked past the group and went down the hall in search of her father.

Just as she turned the corner, she bumped into a familiar face, her father. "Daddy!" Angelica exclaimed as she embraced his father for the first time in six years. His father hugged her bag and looked down at her daughter who had grown so much since.

"Angelica... What a surprise! I ... I didn't expect to see you here! How did you even know I was here?" her father asked.

Angelica scoffed and pulled her hair back like her father used to do when he was still a trainer. "Oh, y'know. I'm ... the daughter of the once greatest trainer ever!" Her father laughed with him. "I was just on my way to speak to Mr. Stone. You know of him right? I've worked him several times before you left. Come, Angie. I'll introduce him to you," he said as he went down the hall where the rest of the people were.

There, the researcher greeted himself to Mr. Stone. "Sir, I'd like you to meet my daughter, Angelica. She's a trainer who happens to be following in my old footsteps." Her father looked around at the other children. "And ah, seems like other trainers have also gathered here. Do they have any relations to you, sir?"

I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Caelin blushed when her father and grandfather had welcomed her back. She was not used to things like that at all. When she saw her father smile, she calmed down a little. She hesitantly walked over to her father and nuzzled her face into his stomach (since she's short). Beld slowly went over to her as well and hovered next to her shoulder. However, that did not last long when Beld slowly went towards the Zorua.

Blakely smiled at Steven and Devon. "Hehe, yeah!" she said cheekily to them. She turned to the boy that had to climb the stairs. "Right there!" she said, pointing to the Zorua that Beld was slowly inching towards. She turned back to Caelin, but then she turned back to see a newcomer. She walked over to her and smiled. "Well ain't you a cutie!" she said to her casually.

Steven shook Mac's hand and smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well!" he said to the young trainer. He looked down and noticed Caelin had her face buried in his stomach. "Aww, what's wrong with my little Cae?" he said softly while gently stroking her head. He looked back up at Mac while he continued to stroke Caelin's head. "Oh, PokéBall? My father might know," Steven said, making a gesture towards Devon.

Devon smiled down at Angelica. "Why it's nice to meet you Angelica!" he said to the young trainer. He looked up when Gary had asked him about his relations. "Well, you already know about Steven, so I don't need to introduce you to him!" he said with a chuckle. He looked at the young trainer next to Steven. "However, you've never met my granddaughter before!" he said, pointing to Caelin.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Mac nodded moving his attention to Devon, "Hello Sir! I'm Mac, best ice trainer in Hoenn, at least by my standards. I'm interested in a secret Pokeball that can capture any Pokemon? It used to exist during my parents younger days, but they refuse to tell me about it because they say I'm obsessed or something and.. I'm rambling," he stops to pause, "I was hoping for quite a few things today from this corporation. This mysterious Pokeball is one of them and I can't help, but feel that I need to know it exists," Optimus came out of the elevator at long last to stand by his trainer, "Hello buddy!"

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Well ain't you a cutie!"

"Ah~!" As soon as the words reached her ears, Senna's eyes instantly lit up. What luck! The trainers here seemed nice - throughout her whole journey, most of the trainers Senna encountered often challenged her to a battle upon seeing her, so actually having one talk to her was quite refreshing. "Thanks! You're a cutie too! This is the first time a trainer hasn't challenged me to a battle at first sight - I should write it down in my journal! I keep a journal since it's my first time journeying in Hoenn and I never get to travel outside of Unova much, no less Nimbasa city, and, and-- sorry, I must be talking a lot, but I can't help it!" Senna babbled excitedly, a broad grin etched into her features.

Regardless, she soon caught herself and cleared her throat in order to get herself in order - she didn't want to run the risk of making a bad first impression, especially to a friendly trainer. "S-Sorry! I talk a lot! Dad says I get it from my mom!" Senna explained hastily before scratching the back of her head. "Who are you? I'm Senna, and I'm on a quest for a fire stone! And, ah-- is that a Rotom? Wah, Hoenn's just full of cool things! ...S-Sorry, I'm talking too much again--!"

Anime, syfy, school, comedy, action
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Excuse me but can someone fill me in Mac what Pokemon are you looking for and Trixy get over here." Trixy hopped over and licked his face saying hi happy she got to play for a while. Draco was happy to see Trixy and wasn't mad that she ran off.

Ultimate Unlucky Person
    Fantasy, especially urban fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Noah finally made it to Rustboro City. "Hey Geb, move faster, will ya!" He was riding on his Golem, though it was painfully slow, he could speed him up with a little something. "I've got a rindo berry for you if you do!" Instantly, Geb started to move quicker and quicker. Thanatos and Orpheus, his Shedinja and Chingling, floated behind the giant steamroller. "Minun~" Raijin called out affectionately. She was Noah's Minun, and she sat next to him on Geb. Noah had never been to Hoenn before, so this was a new experience. But, he wasn't here for the adventure, he was here for Steven Stone. His mother had asked to get something called a megastone from Steven, a stone that could "Mega Evolve" certain pokemon, turning them more powerful. They weren't present in Ransai, so his mom, Nō, told him to get some from Steven. "Anyway guys, don't wander off, we'll explore the region later, ok. We're here for a reason. Orpheus, Thanatos, go find the Devon Corporation, if Steven's anywhere, he's there." Noah watched as they sped off to find the building. The rest of the group got to the Pokemon Center. Noah hopped off Geb and tossed him the rindo berry. "Ching, Ching!" "Huh? How did you do it so fast?"

Noah followed the pair of levitating pokemon, Raijin on his shoulder and Geb rumbling behind. "There!" Noah went inside the building and asked where Steven Stone was. "Uh, he's on the 3rd floor," a scientist told him. "Ok, thanks!" He went into the elevator and pressed the 3 button. "It's a little crowded in here, huh?" True, Geb took up most of the space in the small room. For some reason or another, the elevator seemed to move slower than any other elevator he had been in. The door opened and a small blue flash moved into the room. In the chair, he could see Steven, but there were also a brown-haired girl, a girl who looked a lot like Steven, a green-haired girl, a boy with a frost Rotom at his side, and a fedora-wearing boy. "GOLEM!" "Hey, what!?" Noah yelled as Geb crashed into him and the group tumbled into the room. "Sorry about that." He said, standing up. "I'm looking for Steven Stone?"

Thanks to Clear
    Spoiler: RP Things 

I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Blakely smiled at Senna. "Don't worry darling, rambling doesn't bother me at all! she said to the girl. The girl truly was adorable, however, her fear kept her in check. "Oh, I'm Blakely!" she said to the girl. Beld slowly inched towards Blakely and gave out a "Dum!" to her. Blakely giggled and held the Pokémon close.

Steven turned his head when his name was mentioned. "Yes?" he asked the newcomer. He looked down at Caelin, who still continued what she was doing. Apparently she was bringing in a lot of attention. "You're a famous one, aren't you Cae?" he asked with a smile.

Devon gave a sigh and a frown. "I'm afraid I know nothing, since some of the corporation's members have been doing some things behind my back without my authority," said the man. He looked past Mac to see another newcomer in his office. "How many friends do you have Cae?" he asked the girl with a chuckle.
    Last edited by AniahLiepard; 06-10-2015 at 11:22 PM.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Shatter

His world came crashing down on top of him, burying his dreams down under. Everything he worked for depended on this moment, he would never be the person in his family to chase down Articuno. This was his best shot of capturing it once he found it, but now Mac had to face the facts. His entire meaning for existence was gone as he collapsed to his knees. His face went beat red as he took in the truth of the moment. Everything around him fell silent. It was over.

"It's all over..." He stood back up wiping the single tear drop away hoping nobody noticed his dramatic scene. He needed to get past this, but his sadness was taking over. Maybe, something new and exciting would show up, he thought. He turned back to Devon, "I'm sorry," before making his way behind everyone to sulk in privacy. But, as he entered the back of the room an idea came to him, "That's it!" before running back making his way through everyone with his Rotom being returned to his Pokeball so he could send out his Glalie, "This is my Pokemon and I heard it can mega evolve, and I'm going to be the first in my family, that I know of, to mega evolve!"

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Blakely? Cool name! Your name will definitely show up in my adventuring journal - ah, I can already think of what to write - Blakely, the nicest trainer I've encountered so far in Hoenn!" Senna recited, her mood having brightened considerably after finding that her rambling wasn't annoying.

It was rare, after all, to find trainers who put up with someone as ridiculously talkative as Senna; back in Unova, if a trainer didn't challenge Senna at first sight, they'd just get chased away by the copious amounts of babbling that spewed from her lips. Thus, this was a nice change.

"Oh!" And as if she wasn't excited enough, the sight of a shiny Beldum was enough to fire her up even more. "Is that a shiny Beldum, too? I haven't encountered a shiny before! Hoenn's just full of surprises - I like it! And woah— a Glalie!" Senna cried, watching as a trainer sent out the Ice-type. "Goodness, I haven't even been in Hoenn for long and everything here's so fun already. Blakely, we should be friends! You'll be my first friend in Hoenn!"

Anime, syfy, school, comedy, action
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"HEY CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CATCH ME UP ON THINGS I'VE ASKING THIS FOR A GOOD MINUTE NOW. OK WHAT POKEMON ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!" Draco was annoyed all he wanted to know what Pokemon. He's been in the room for a while now just listening to everyone considering he was invisible to everyone a minute ago. If not he'll yell louder or just ask Trixy for a favor. "Also kid just you have a Pokemon that can mega evolve is only half of it."

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast