Page 1 of 17 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon: Children Of The Future (IC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Pokémon: Children Of The Future (IC)

Plot: Trainers, gym leaders, champions, and plenty people galore have moved on in life and passed on many things. These people have also settled down and had children. These children have a positive future, and they will be raised for the greater good. However, there's never just a good side to the story. Villains have had children as well and they are raised with malice and cruelty. Will you be a hero of the future, or a villain?

The OOC is here if you need it. Hope you guys enjoy roleplaying!

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Caelin was wandering around the city known as Rustboro City. It was quite a lovely place, but it was bustling with many people, and she was frightened by it. She was not alone on the streets, fortunately for her. She was accompanied by her beloved girlfriend Blakely. She clung onto her lover's arm and trembled violently. Blakely knew how Caelin was, and that was why the girl was pitied many times. She tried to keep her cool as they continued into the heart of the city, drifting further away from her grandfather's company.

Blakely felt the shaking figure next to her and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry, you're safe with me," she said to her trembling lover. Caelin wasn't the type of person to be social nor confident, and Blakely had come to accept that rather quickly. She did not care as Caelin onto her arm as they walked farther away from Devon Corporation, which was owned by Caelin's grandfather. This was their escape from the place, since Caelin's father, Steven, had tried to comfort her for at least an hour. Of course it failed, so Blakely snuck out of the area with her. A leisure stroll with just the two of them was just enough.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Mac had been wandering around Rustboro for hours looking for the perfect shop for a rare brand of homemade Pokeballs, it was just a rumor that they even existed, but if they did it was said they be able to hold more powerful Pokemon. It was then he came across a big building with a sign saying, 'Devon Corporation', and it seemed like it could sell the rare Pokeball he heard so much about. Reaching towards the building he felt his Pokegear vibrate, but he ignored it. "Geez mom, can't let me go on one adventure without calling every ten minutes." Ahead of him he saw two girls moving forward, they were both pretty cute, but by the look of things they were unavailable. He ran toward them, sliding into place. "Sup, I'm Mac. Whatcha doing?" he was known for getting into others business.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Sup, I'm Mac. Whatcha doing?"
    "Eek!" Caelin cried out as she fell over on the pavement. She knew the person that had spoken was a boy, but she did not want to make eye contact. She looked up a little and noticed that they barely made it far from Devon Corporation. "W-why are we s-still nearby?! P-papa and G-grandpa will find us quickly for sure!" Caelin said softly. She looked at the ground and avoided eye contact with Blakely and the newcomer.

Blakely turned around as Caelin fell down. "Oh hello!" she said to to newcomer and bowed. She looked up and saw that Devon Corporation was still into view. She overheard Caelin when she noticed as well. "Don't worry, I'll stop Mr. Stone if he comes!" Blakely said to her girlfriend. She turned back around and eyed the newcomer up and down. "Hmm........," she said. She fell silent as she glanced at the newcomer, and then at Caelin.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

At first Mac didn't know how to react, he tried to help Caelin up anyway, but they seemed to be moving away from him. Didn't they want to chat? Mac didn't really understand people very much, so he mostly played with a rock in his pocket while thinking of how to reply.

"Mr. Stone?" he observed the girls, "No way! You know the stone family? I really need to examine this apparent rare Pokeball that can capture anything, it went extinct for a while, but.. I heard it's back," Mac didn't like their lack of reaction. What were they thinking? "Are you girls trainers? Cause if so our eyes met, and... did they get rid of that rule? Huh.." he went into a train of thought stopping completely lost in his thoughts. After a few minutes he caught up with them, "What are you doing? I'm a trainer, like ya'll,"

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"N-nothing! N-nothing at a-all!" Caelin said. She stood up off her feet and brushed dust off of herself. She looked at the building and sighed. She turned to Blakely, who was staring at her. "W-we need t-to go back....... B-beld might be w-worried.........," Caelin said to the other teenage girl. With a tiny bit of hesitation, she began to walk back.

Blakely nodded at Caelin, and then at Mac. "Of course, we will bring you to both of them, since they are both available," she said to the teenage boy. She started walking towards the building, following after her girlfriend. "This way sir," she said to Mac, waiting for him to follow along.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Mac followed behind them with great excitement, was he really to meet the great Steven Stone? It didn't really matter, what mattered is that rare Pokeball he held so close to his heart. He wanted this Pokeball for Articuno, a Pokemon he's only heard fables about, and wanted for his team. He's traveled region after region trying to track it down without any luck. Mac's not even sure it truly exist, but that isn't going to stop him from trying to find what he calls; the ultimate ice type.

"I'm sorry if I intruded on you two, but I sure am glad I did," he said gently before going back into an excited tone, "I'm Mac! What's your names?"

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Caelin was too afraid to turn around. She truly thought this guy was interesting, but due to her fear, she couldn't like him as well as she hoped.

"I'm Mac! What's your names?"
    The excited tone threw the poor girl off. "N-no one i-important," she said softly. She couldn't gather the courage to answer this guy, never mind talk to him.

Blakely continued walking and turned back, softly smiling at the guy. "My name is Blakely, and that's Caelin," she said, pointing to her timid girlfriend. She turned back around and walked in front of Caelin, for she knew her girlfriend would fall back anyways. "Let's a-go!" Blakely said happily.

Anime, syfy, school, comedy, action
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"We ride for honor!!" Draco was riding on top of Rex running through Rustboro city. He recently just arrived in the Hoen region and so far liked it. Rex made a loud rawr and was running through the streets. Suddenly his mother called asking was he ok. "Hey mom the Hoen region is awesome....... No I'm not running through the streets I'm riding Rex through the streets..... I'll grow up when I'm ready mom.... Ok love you too by." He stuck his Xtransceiver by Rex's face letting him by to mom. Afterwards he got off Rex and put him back in his pokeball. "Sorry when we get out of the city I'll bring you out." He walked around for a while looking at the buildings and stuff. Then he threw out Trixy so she could check out the city. She wasn't really impressed and seemed bored, suddenly she hopped off and ran off. "Trixy!!! Ugh not now." Trixy normally did this when she wanted to battle someone. While they was in the Univa region she wasn't very strong and she wanted to get stronger, eventually she did get stronger ever since then she wanted to battle anyone. Trixy ran off and bumped into a trio of kids two girls and a boy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Caelin turned around and saw a little Zorua running towards them. "Oh my!" she thought to herself. She had never seen such a Pokémon up close. It was quite adorable as a matter of fact. She stroked the Pokémon's fur for a minute before she walked into Devon Corporation.

Blakely squealed in delight when she saw the Zorua. "Cool!" she exclaimed. Neither she nor Caelin have seen such a Pokémon from the Unova Region. Being from the Johto Region, it was an honor seeing a new Pokémon. She pet the Pokémon's fur as well before she followed after Caelin into Devon Corporation.

Page 1 of 17 123 ... LastLast