Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Pokemon: Gamma Episode [IC]

OOC

Gamma Episode - Act 1

The sun was dawning down upon them, the Rapidash's silver white flames blowing through the wind as they marched forward. The rider of the majestic beast was Dominic, a young artist of beauty contests and part of the Pokemon Fan Club for the region champion. The beating rays of the sun had been harsh these past few weeks, only to be replaced by a new threat. Earlier that day a meteor was flying towards their planet about to destroy all that they cared for, but it was destroyed by a legendary Pokemon. It was a cause and effect action, one action leading to another until it led to this moment.

In the glare of the sun Dom could see a shiny bird with long colorful features. He felt happy like all his greatest dreams and desires were about to come true. That is until the sun was blocked off by a large rock leaving everything around him in darkness. It didn't happen in more then a second, but it felt like an entirety as the rock brought the beautiful Pokemon down with it. The sun now burned his eyes as the boulder smashed into a field not far off from him, only a couple of steps away from Lilycove city, laying in the sand with colorful features all around it. The rock shook and a bird emerged from it. Right away Dominic recognized it from his mythology class, it was a Ho-oh.

Dom went running to make sure it wasn't hurt, but it was hurt pretty badly. He reached for his potions, but found none of them effective. They needed more treatment. In the distance some others gathered around him. "Somebody get me a powerful potion, do anything you can do to help!" he said refusing to turn around, letting his Rapidash lick the back of his head for comfort, "It'll be okay buddy, we can help this Pokemon,"

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

3Spooky5U
    Science Fiction/Slice of Life/Fandom
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

It had been stressful recently, with the whole meteor thing so, naturally, Erin decided it would be a good day for a picnic. She put a towel down on the sand, and unpacked the food that she brought. It was nice and relaxing, her and her three Pokemon hadn't had time to relax in a while, so a break was well deserved.

She was lying under her parasol napping, when suddenly her Pokemon were shaking her awake. She shot up just in time to see something fall out of the sky.

"Did you see that!" Erin yelled to Crobat, Wigglytuff, and Togekiss when she saw a large Pokemon fall out of the sky. Almost any other trainer would have been able to tell you what Pokemon it was, but not Erin. Stupid Pokemon mythology classes.

She ran over to the scene, her Pokemon following behind her, and she saw a big red bird, and a trainer calling for help.

"What is that! Wait- nevermind, is it injured? I don't have any potions on me, but I could go get help in Lilycove city?" She was walking around the Pokemon, it was huge, and she had never seen anything like it before. "Oh, by the way, I'm Erin." Wigglytuff was poking the injured Pokemon, he was trying to see if it was okay.
    Last edited by Griff; 06-10-2015 at 10:14 PM.

Griffin / Gumbo / Gambit / Griff

I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Deidra was blinded by a catastrophic event. A meteor was falling just moments before, and now, a bird Pokémon had been struck. Honestly, she didn't care, for she believed that it was a Fearow. She was never a lover of Flying-type Pokémon anyways, so why bother caring? Deidra began to walk towards Lilycove City when she saw the bird Pokémon dying on the ground. The boy standing next to it was asking for aid, and she reached into her bag to find some energy roots and revival herbs. She cautiously walked over to the older man and held the medicine out for him to accept it.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Ironically she hadn't had any time to worry about the meteor, with all of the trouble that it was bringing before it even hit the planet! She had to clean out to sewers, so it would be safe for the grimers, she had to rescued kidnapped pokemon, stop buglaries, put out fires (and that can be hard with a steel - type partner,) for some reason marry a couple, help the daycare couple find a safe place to hide all of the pokemon until their trainers come, find the trainers, open up a cave after a boulder sealed the exit, power outages and so much more.

So what was she doing right now? Well, she was laying on her partner; helms' head. Trying to enjoy the brief break, looking at the ring someone had given them after they helped, she still didn't understand what this or the thing now around her partners' neck was for. Guy said would help make them stronger, if they truly cared for each other. She loved Helm, why else would she tease him sometimes? She knew he was as gentle as cotton and usually as harmless as a magikarp. The two just understood each other.

Which is why, when a pokemon even to rare to be considered just legendary got hit by a peice of the meteor. They didn't have to say anything, before Helm got up and took off for the rainbow bird, with Silva already holding on as tight as she could, so that the steelix could get them there as fast as he could.

Upon arrival Silva stood up, still on Helms' head but was pulling out bandages. As other people were all ready there, "how bad is Ho-oh?"She asked as if the people would know. Ready to help in an instant but not having heard the boys' question.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Dom took the revivals applying them to Ho-oh, but they didn't help very much. He turned to Silva first, "I've never seen a Pokemon hurt so badly, I've never seen this Pokemon before so I couldn't really tell you much about it, but I know it's certainly rare," he observed the colorful features slowly falling off. "I think we need to get it into town, as a ranger you should be able to control it well enough to get it to the local center, right?" Dominic then turned to Erin, "I'm Dominic, nice to meet you,"

Three growls came from the distance, but seemed to echo across the beach. Followed was a cool breeze, a warm air, and then a clash of thunder. More Pokemon seemed to gather to make sure Ho-oh was okay, but Ho-oh was seriously hurt and risked death. The sky grew dark, rain started to pour from above more and more rapidly. A flying Wingull fell from the sky, then another, and followed by three more. It was like the birds were falling, like the sky was falling.

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Deidra actually felt bad. She considered the dying Pokémon in front of her as karma for not liking Flying-types. She felt more guilt as Wingulls dropped one by one out of the sky. She managed to catch a Wingull, and it just gave her sad eyes and died in her arms. She wanted to cry, but she felt that was silly. They were just Flying-types. Why did Deidra feel so horrible inside?

3Spooky5U
    Science Fiction/Slice of Life/Fandom
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Erin noticed the two other trainers appearing beside her, and felt offended when they didn't even introduce themselves. She quickly forgot that thought though, as suddenly dead Pokemon started falling from the sky. Her Pokemon starting running around in circles trying to catch the Pokemon, and keep them from dying. Naturally, their efforts were futile. Her Pokemon, being the baby-ish Pokemon they were, started crying.

She crouched down and have them a hug to comfort them. Her Crobat flew up onto her shoulder. She turned and faced the others, "So, what should we do now?"
    Last edited by Griff; 06-14-2015 at 09:30 PM.

Griffin / Gumbo / Gambit / Griff

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Silva blinked as she got off of her partners' back . "I'm pretty sure, even if I did capture Ho-oh that it would be too weak to go very far." Then got an idea and looked to Steelix, "Helm think you could try to carry the mystical bird pokemon?" She asked her partner, who looked around at all of the falling bird types and nodded.

Silva smiled and turned back to the others, "ok if any of you have a flying type. Put them away for safety, we don't know what else could happen. So be careful, if any of you other pokemon seem weak recall them as well. For now then let's see if between capturing Ho-oh and all of our pokemon. If we can't get this injured legendary onto my partners' back. She said pulling out her capture stylis, to start the capture.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Dominic nodded taking part in helping to push Ho-Oh onto Helm, with the help of Spirit, it was quite the easy task. He watched as bird Pokemon fell from the sky, it was a shame watching them apparently die. This was a massacre. "Legend has it that is a Ho-Oh shall die, the land will be thrown into an internal depression. That bad luck will curse the region forever," Dom said watching dark clouds take over the sky, "Such a terrible sight. I can't help but wonder if we're already trapped in a circle of bad luck, just in the past few months we dealt with three other disasters including a terrible heat and a meteor falling from the sky. Will another disaster follow? "Think your Steelix can carry Ho-Oh all the way to the nearest center?"

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Deidra turned around to see the Ho-Oh being pushed onto the Steelix. Out of pity, she walked over to the Pokémon and stroked its wing. "It's okay," she whispered so that only Ho-Oh could hear. She was hoping to calm its nerves. "If you live, stay for a bit," she whispered again. Thankfully, she could make her whispers inaudible to most ears, but only Pokémon could hear her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast