Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 272829

Thread: (M) Love Knows No Bounds [Mihkul & NotWhoIWas]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Historical, Modern, Sci-fi, Adventure, Action
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Eleanor laughed and shook her head gently, kissing Frank back as he pulled her close. "Somehow I knew you were going to say something like that," she murmured before hugging him tightly. "Now then..." she whispered, resting her head against his chest and taking in a deep breath. "I....I probably should tell my Mom, hmm?"

Just as she spoke, Eleanor's phone rang, and she couldn't help but let out a laugh when she saw that it was her Mom calling. "She must have known I was talking about her," she joked, then picked up the phone, still in Frank's arms. "Hey Mom," she smiled, looking up at Frank a little nervous. "Yeah, I'm good, I'm really good, how are you?" She shifted and took in a deep breath as her Mom replied to her. "Mom? You'll...you'll never believe what I'm going to tell you. You know...I..." she hesitated, suddenly feeling incredibly nervous. "I met someone Mom," then she let out a laugh. "No really, I did. And...and I love him." She swallowed hard and looked up at Frank. "I married him Mom, right after I got back from Dallas..."
    Amazing set made by the wonderful
    -[Karmic Atelier]-

Member of the Month
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, Horror, Mystery
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Frank listened as she talked to her mother. He could sense the nervousness in her voice as she told her that they were married. He trembled, hoping she would welcome her new son-in-law. He was probably older than she was and that scared him. What if she found out? He could never forgive himself for putting Eleanor through something like that.

He stood behind her and placed his hand on her shoulder. Right now this incredible woman standing in front of him was all that mattered to him...and the little child she carried in her womb. They were his world and he loved them more than anything.

Thank you, Nara

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Eleanor let out a soft laugh, nodding as she held the phone, her hand on her stomach. "Yeah mom, yeah, we will come and visit, I promise." she said, reaching up and gently grabbing Frank's hand that rested on her shoulder. "I love you too...bye."

Letting out a long breath, she sat the phone down and then turned in Frank's arms, pulling her own around his waist and hugging tightly. "Well, she didn't seem too upset," she chuckled, kissing his jaw and resting her head on his chest. " She wants to meet you, not surprising." Her hands gently rubbed at Frank's back and she closed her eyes. "I can't believe we are married..." she whispered, taking in a deep breath. "And I'm pregnant..." Eleanor's head shook as she leaned up a bit and looked at him. "It just doesn't seem real..."
    -[Karmic Atelier]-

Member of the Month
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, Horror, Mystery
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Frank rubbed his hand on her cheek. "Are you sorry, baby? Are you sorry we're married and you're pregnant?" He thought he knew the answer but still wanted to hear it come from her. So much had happened in such a short time it was so hard to believe. Yet he couldn't imagine a life without her.

The phone rang again. This time it was his job calling. He picked it up. "Hello....okay, I'll be there as soon as I can." He hung up and looked at Eleanor. "Something came up in the lab and they need me to come in. I'm sorry, Ellie. I'll ba back as soon as I can."

He kissed her and grabbed his car keys, heading out the door and wishing he could just stay there with her.

Thank you, Nara

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Eleanor frowned a bit, slightly disappointed that Frank had to go back to work, but she nodded, forcing a smile. "Yeah, that's fine sweetheart, I can wait with dinner," she said, her eyes scanning his face and watching as he left. Sinking down in the chair, she leaned back, her hand on her stomach and let out a soft sigh.

It was lonely without Frank, but it did give her time to get more done around the house. She worked on laundry, dishes and just tidying up the house. Once she was finished, well, rather had her fill of cleaning, Eleanor went and sat down in the empty room, the room that would be the baby's, and she just looked around. After a while she leaned back and closed her eyes, quickly drifting to sleep.
    -[Karmic Atelier]-

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Frank returned later that night, waking Eleanor. He had been promoted to Vice President of Research and Development- a huge shock and surprise to him. The couple celebrated with Chinese in front of the fire, then falling asleep in one another's arms.

The couple spent the next few weeks moving all the rest of Eleanor's belongings over, selling her house, and falling even more in love than before. Her mother visited several weeks later, when Eleanor told her the news of the marriage and pregnancy. Ecstatic, her mother welcomed Frank into the family with open arms, and couldn't stop marveling at what an incredible man Eleanor had found- even on occasion mentioning how she wished he was older so that she could find someone like him, much to the couple's amusement.

8 months later, on July 19th, at 4:23 am, a healthy baby boy, Ryan Michael Williams was born. Eleanor and Frank couldn't have been happier, and together, they returned home, nestled safe in their little house. Weeks later, the couple would stand together at their front window, looking across the street at the house that was once Eleanor's.

Frank once asked Eleanor if things were to go amiss, and he was to wake up an old man, if she would still love him. After pressing a gentle kiss to his lips, and placing his son in his hands, she smiled and simply said, "love knows no bounds."
    -[Karmic Atelier]-

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 272829