Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vaidia's Character Theme Song Workshop

I of the storm
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Horror, Psychological, Mystery
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Really pleased you think so!

I listened to a few more of your samples and they're really professional and you seem extremely talented so I'm so excited to see how this turns out!

3Spooky5U
    Science Fiction/Slice of Life/Fandom
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I LOVE IT

Griffin / Gumbo / Gambit / Griff

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Aw Shucks, ya'll ^///^

I'm glad you like it Griff! Thanks for being so patient with me getting it done.

Thanks Nara and Karma for the wonderful Avatar and Signature set!

When all else is gone, the bones always remain...

Spoiler: VAIDIA'S CHARACTER THEME SONG WORKSHOP 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Maybe you should do all of our Steven Universe themes!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

That would be a project indeed! Well, if there are requests here, I will get to them although that many would probably take me a bit, haha. To answer your question, because I am a creeper, I used a program called Finale to make P.T.'s theme. There is a free version available (Notepad), so I'd check it out if you're curious!

Antivan Crow
    No Romance or Furry.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I'll bite. I always love adding theme songs to characters, so this is relevant to my interests.

Character Name : Dorian Rabenstein / Radiant Salamander
    Link to Bio: Click HERE

Personality: Disclaimer - Ripped this right from the character sheet.

Dorian is not the most trusting man in the world, due to his status as a Solar and his life of hiding from the Immaculate Order. However, he is almost always unable to resist helping people in need. His skills as a healer are second only to his prowess as a sorcerer, but he tends to avoid spellcasting if it can be avoided as the after-effects are usually... messy.

As handsome as he is powerful, Dorian is not above using his allure and silver tongue to get what he needs. Considering he generally prefers peace to war, he is even willing to go so far as offering his services as a healer, mage, or otherwise to individuals if doing so secures peaceful resolutions. That said, if a particular party proves to be deceitful and breaks any peace he helps to forge... Dorian will not hesitate to unleash the full fury of his power upon them.

He loves to laugh, loves to have a good time, and loves when everyone is getting along. Disrupting any sort of peace tends to get him very upset, but often times Dorian is willing to warn people to back down before things get out of hand. If peace resumes, then he will generally carry on like nothing happened whatsoever

Style Preference: I always imagined his theme as "Welcome to the Black Parade" by MCR, but dont really feel it is as good a fit as it was when I started transcribing him. So I suppose my preference would be something rock-ish, using guitar and such.

Sample Post: Honestly, I just advise reading Dorian's story from his CS. It isn't finished, but what is there is still a great read and will put you right into his shoes. I know that you want to get to know the characters, in a sense.
    Spoiler: Neat Stuff Within 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vaidia View Post
    That would be a project indeed! Well, if there are requests here, I will get to them although that many would probably take me a bit, haha. To answer your question, because I am a creeper, I used a program called Finale to make P.T.'s theme. There is a free version available (Notepad), so I'd check it out if you're curious!
    I was actually asking which instrument you used but this does help me a lot actually, I've trying to write music with so many other programs that have weird shortcuts, actually being able to write out the notes and hear the music as I go is perfect!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I'm glad to help! As for the instrument sounds, there is piano, vibraphone, drums and cello/string section. Not all of those are in the free version, but I'd be happy to let you know my work arounds if you are interested!

Antivan Crow
    No Romance or Furry.
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Then I apologize for requedting an instrument that is not available. Piano and strings is fine.
    Spoiler: Neat Stuff Within 

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Then I apologize for requedting an instrument that is not available. Piano and strings is fine.
    I do have my mythical and musical ways to make guitars happen, so don't worry about that. But I will leave it up to you for what you'd like. I only shoot you if you make me write serial music, tbh. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast