Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: [M] IC Wars of Succession

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

"What does a flower ask for but a field to blossom and grow in?"

He ran a hand through his hair letting brightly colored locks flow in between his fingers.

She's rather fun. I don't often get engaged enough to be stimulated, this is fun. A nice departure from the fools caring about their honor but not their appearances.

For the time being Pietra's smile faded giving way to a more blank expression. Though his eyes looked just as kind and relaxed.

"Many will say they desire peace, in fact they'll be quite loud about it. But they don't, they desire war. A noble who wants peace? How do you gain land?" The Orscilani man raised a clenched fist to punctuate his next statement. "Why you take it of course. Strife, death, they're all rather good for the business we often find ourselves in. As you've said, I've gained fame and fortune from the death of the Warlord. Though I desire neither, they are necessary steps to reaching peace. What you could know that I am wanting of is peace in these lands."

Pietra turned his head to take in the sights around. Of the people carrying goods, of the circles of common folks talking with one another exchanging feelings and experiences. To the sight of soldiers from various backgrounds looking at one another without the fear of death in their eyes.

"It is a nice glimpse, but there is still unease here. There is still tension, paranoia. What I seek is greater than this excuse. Should I find someone who can understand what creates peace, I'd gladly make exchanges with them. But to find someone who shares my thoughts, why that would be rather rare."
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Lowri gave Pietra a mildly sceptical look. "I thought you said you were looking forward to steel meeting steel, sir?"

She folded her hands in front of her, pausing for thought.

"Still, if I were to talk to the prince of genuine peace, what intelligence might I bring to his ear?"

Lowri Corbyn hardly held prince Esdori's close favour, but the beginnings of a plan were forming in her mind.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789