Page 2 of 235 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Sanctuary: As Daylight Dies (OOC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, tragedy, drama, fighting, figthing, blood, fighting (ect...on the fighting)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Leona 'Leo' Savage

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Class: Paladin
    Abilities: Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Hearing, Sound mimicry

Spoiler: Appearance 

Spoiler: Casual Clothing 

Spoiler: Armour 

Spoiler: Weapons 

Personality:
    Leona is a silent, cold person. She will not speak to those she does not know, unless she has a reason that calls for it. And that is rare. When she speaks, it is either sarcasm, or something important. She has always been one to act before speaking, so if she does not like you, you will know. She will give a cold shoulder, purposely bump into you, or you will get her stare. It is icey, and unforgiving. A glare that truly frightens the ones without a strong heart or stomach.

She is not one to make friends, but if she sticks to your side and listens to what you say, and if she willingly talks to you on her own outside of training and answering questions, you are someone she will protect. Now, with her life? She values the promise she recieved from her brother higher than whatever you could give, so she will save her life if it is the last thing that can be done. But if she sees no-way in a situation, that everyone will probably die, she will try and save the one she is close to in character.

She is not able to express her feelings easily, her face often stone and unreadable. Though if you can read her eyes, it will tel you everything. She carries her brother wherever she goes, in her heart and in her nickname Leo, for the lion, and in her eyes. The grief if she lets it flood her eyes, will blind you. Dimitri was everything to her, she loved him to the ends of the world. Was it romantic? No-one knows. No one knows about Dimitri. Her history is ancient, something no one knows unless they knew her back then. And she did not make any friends when she was younger so no one would know unless she told them. And that is a secret she keeps well guarded.

The one thing she finds comforting, children and their innocence. She will protect that second to her life, and maybe even before. She loves their little forms, and their laughter and the playful games they play. She will not hesitate to skewer you with her swords if you harm a hair on their head, and has done so in the past but with her hands and not in the Sanctuary.

Leo does not like men who use women, her mother having been used as a sex toy to the Templars in Malachi for a good portion of a year, and so she has a deep hatred of that, and of sex itself, thinking it will only be pain to the female.

Spoiler: History 

Spoiler: RP Sample 

- - - Updated - - -

Whew, done. I hope this is alright, and tell me if anything needs to be changed!
    Last edited by LittleLionFire; 08-05-2015 at 07:47 PM.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    Spoiler: LittleLionFire is BACK 

Enchantress of Men
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just want to be sure to reserve a spot. Busy with work so don't have time to make a sheet yet.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

I might join. The weapons we'll be using, do they have to be realistic and pragmatic? Or will the 'rule of cool' apply?

Spoiler: Things I like 

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

@ Doc and Cat: Check it out, its Jaslyn lol

@ Megilwen: Gotcha, can't wait to see your CS 'til then!

@ Cfavano: To answer your question: realistic and pragmatic.

@ LittleLionFire: A lot of things look good so far in your CS, but I mainly have a couple of questions with your character's history. She originated from the town of Malachi, but there has been no mention of any Templars or hate of Templars. To clarify, did she move at the age of 9 or 11? And also, did she move out of town before or after the Templars stationed at town were killed?

Also, Co-GMs, if you see any other issues that need to be addressed for the CS's, feel free to speak up in case if I don't catch it.
    Last edited by RedKayne; 08-05-2015 at 07:18 PM.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

I am not gonna get a CS up tonight. Save me a spot please :3

Romance, tragedy, drama, fighting, figthing, blood, fighting (ect...on the fighting)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@RedKayne
    Hm, yeah I forgot to put that part in. I was having it where her family did not care about the Templars, and she never learned abut them until going to Judah. Added that.
    And she moved at...age 11.
    That would make it 12 years since she left, so how many years ago did the people kill the templars stationed at Malachi?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry, double post accidentally...
    Last edited by LittleLionFire; 08-05-2015 at 07:33 PM.

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

@ LittleLionFire: I personally would like to see how Leona's family was affected by the Templars since they have been terrorizing the town, but its not a big deal if you don't change it. This is my fault for not clarifying this before though, but I'll make the Templar's deaths about ten years ago. For reasons I cannot spoil yet, but after the deaths of the Templars, nobody has moved out of Malachi. I will make that update shortly. This allows Leona to still be able to move out without being affected by the planned plot.

Otherwise, everything seems a-okay, and I will add Leo into the accepted character section!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okay! That is totally fine! I can actually use the terrorizing and using woman to help mold her mother, and change some of her personality towards hating not Templars but men who use woman, and stuff! Lol.
    As well, thanks for letting Leo free to be able to leave before, I appreciate it. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I did not wholly re-write her history, but I added to the first and last part if it, and I added to her personality a bit. I will involve it a bit more when rping her if that is alright.

Page 2 of 235 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast