Page 3 of 235 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Sanctuary: As Daylight Dies (OOC)

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

would this be a good weapon I could use?

Spoiler: Things I like 

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

@ LittleLionFire: Looks good so far! Lol I can already tell that Leona and Anna will not get along well

@ Cfavano: What character class were you planning on using?

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Crusader, of course.

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

@ Cfavano: Alright, just wanted to make sure. That will be fine, but just letting you know that weapon will still significantly slow him down regardless of the enhanced strength.

Romance, tragedy, drama, fighting, figthing, blood, fighting (ect...on the fighting)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@RedKayne
    Haha, I figured that from reading her sheet the first time, the character in mind would be amost complete opposite of her. Lol. But looking forwards to interacting with your characters, as well as the unmade-inwaiting characters too! Teehee...
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    Spoiler: LittleLionFire is BACK 

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

which is why I will also be using the tower shield:

A Leaf on the Wind
    Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Mythology, ect
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Name: Kiera Sanford

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Class: Paladin
    Abilities: Enhances Speed, Enhanced Hearing, Mimicry

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Kiera: 

Equipment
    Spoiler: Casual Clothing: 

Spoiler: Armor: 

There's not much armor in her arsenal. Mainly a few strategic pieces across the chest, arms and legs. Enough to provide some semblance of protection; but, still allow for ease of movement to maintain a low profile in the terrain when out on assignment.

Spoiler: Weapons: 

Personality:

She's like the tale of two cities. When not having to work or train, Kiera is fairly laid back, a bit of a tease and easy going. She's known to cheat at cards; yet, denies it even when caught red handed. There's a air of confidence about her. Someone who walks with her head high as if she owns the world, or at least one little part of it. A quality some find appealing and others quite irritating. If need be, she'll push a few buttons to get her opinion across to the powers that be.

During those tense moments when there's a job to do, she'll become eerily quiet, a tad introverted and super focused on what needs to be done. Most find it's best not to even try to crack any jokes or do anything to get in the way of her 'quiet time'. When it's kill or be killed, there's no room for error.

History:

Kiera Leann Sanford was born and raised in Eden. Her father had been a successful builder before the city's lake went bad and all fell into hard times. Afterwards, he'd take any old job someone offered to keep his family afloat working dusk til dawn or longer. Illness weakened his body but a heart attack took his life. Her mother still stayed in a place normal people would consider almost unlivable. Barely a thriving city anymore, the place still hobbled along with nothing short of a death grip on the old ways. Their water fouled..the food sources all but gone. Yet the elders refused to acknowledge the downward spiral of their plight.

Even among each other, they barely trusted anyone. Especially outsiders. Too proud to reach out to the Church, too paranoid to seek any help from Sanctuary. The powers that be would rather their inhabitants sit and rot than dare appear to bow down to another.

Pride goeth before the fall. Kiera's mother saw that drop off getting closer in the distance. People were starving, wasting away and dying. Wouldn't be long before only a few remained. Even the young were suffering. That's why she made the hardest decision of her life to send her baby girl, only six years old, away. Doing so, was the best decision she could have made for the child. Even though she knew, with her daughter's youth, she'd likely not even remember the woman who'd given birth to her.

Once within the city of Sanctuary, Kiera was placed in a children's home of sorts. She was adopted by a loving family who owned a local bakery. By twelve, she was working beside her adoptive mother making fresh made bread, cookies and cakes. While she enjoyed the job, it was never an occupation she wanted to commit her life to. On the very morning of her eighteenth birthday, with her families blessing, Kiera put her name on the list for militant training. A move destined to change her stars altogether.

She didn't expect the training to be easy. Nothing worthwhile ever was. Through all the ups and down, aches and pains and all those times where it would be easier to throw in the towel and give up, Kiera endured. She wanted to be a Templar and do her family proud.

In the process of all of the training, they found her special skills and helped her hone them. Upon completion of the field test, she attained her goal of becoming a Paladin. Baking was now only done for special occasions.

Spoiler: RP Sample 
    Last edited by Maya; 07-18-2017 at 08:22 PM.

A Dandy Guy in Space
    Bark
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cfavano View Post
    which is why I will also be using the tower shield:

Uh. I don't think so.

Using a giant greatsword of that size plus a tower shield? That probably isn't gonna fly in this RP. It simply isn't realistic.

Thanks to Karma for the dandiest set
    Spoiler: RPs I'm in 

Giga Onion
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Wow... Uhm... There may not be a spot for me...

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Well, I am stronger than a normal human.

Page 3 of 235 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast