Fantasy; Sci-fi; Dark Fantasy; Adventure; Mature;
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default File 11: Character Archive

My Character showcase format
    Character's Appearance in a RP

Profile:

Type:
    Last edited by Rha'az; 12-04-2014 at 09:47 AM.
    "May the great Twelve have mercy on us all," - Marius, Inquisitor of the Crown

Spoiler: Random stuff 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Forged in Blood

Name: Nathan Tyros

Surname: Tyros

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Nathan, the Slayer 

Personality: Nathan is a man who does not think twice when killing his enemies. He also must think thoroughly to trust someone else in his job. He cannot do another job if the current one isn't finish yet. Responsible, honorable man.

Backstory: Nathan was raised in the district of Carragha, north to Yaharn. His father, Gerard Tyros is a farmer who is secretly a supernatural investigator in Carragha. Nathan didn't know of his father's job until Gerard's death. Nathan is only 17 at that time. At midnight, 2 days after his father's death he killed a demon near his father's farm.

The next day, when he was walking around the farm he saw a door, he opened it and it leads to an underground base. It's his father's secret solitary base. Nathan took his father's weapons and trained himself for 7 years while killing demons during that period. At 2040, when he travelled to Yaharn he already set up a list of demons that might caused the plague.. His goal is to end the demons' life and restore peace.

Melee Weapon: A Hybrid Scythe, it can change into a spear, scythe or an axe just by changing the blade's position.

Firearms: Half-Breed Gun, a shotgun that shoots out burning projectiles.

Abilities: Nathan is a very agile man. Also, Nathan can sustain most attacks and is immune to the Wicked plague. He can see clearly at night and able to turn invisible for a period of time.

Catchphrase: "I've found my Jackpot"

Character Type and Race
    Demon Hunter, Human
    Last edited by Rha'az; 12-04-2014 at 09:48 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Nightfall_Outbreak: Flesh and Steel

Name: Commander Galadon IV

Type: Cerevaal (Commander)

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Galadon IV 

Skills: Tactician, close to mid ranged combat, battlesuit piloting skills, melee combat

Abilities: Able to learn extremely fast and highly adaptable to any battle situations

Weapons/Equipments: Honour Shield, Blood Vow (very sharp sword that could pass normal Fulgrim soldier armor and Marauder armors easily), Doomsday's Mark (a laser pointer device that marks a location to drop his personal battlesuit, the Steel Flame MkIII), Kuga Phobos variant (kinda like the Norridian's Argath's Piercer variants, Kuga Phobos variant fires plasma round and changeable to shotgun fire and flamethrower-like fire)

Personality: Devoted to protect the Cerevaals, he is extremely dedicated to fight Cerevaal's enemies. He never gives up, necer turns his back towards his enemies, his motto, "Annihilate the enemy and forget they existed"

Bio: Born in an army camp, Galadon's actual name is Seahar Gladius. And he is the fourth man to take the name Galadon, a name that was once wore by Cerevaal's mighty and heroic warriors that dared to battle Hybrid invasions with only a manpower of 569 against an entire Behemoth fleet. Galadon trained at the age of 21 but gained a Cerevaal citizenship mark on his 12. He never back down, never retreat. He was then honored to have a battlesuit of any type and many recommended him the Kraige Warhound type, a huge 40m battlesuit that could match a Norridian Battle God, a Fulgrim HAAB (Huge Armored Assault Battlesuit), a Brute's Formidable Waaghlord and a Krieger's Hellblazer. But he chose the Steel Flame, faster and agile battlesuit. Designed to be piloted by men Galadon, who values speed more than power.

Type:
    Soldier, Commander, Human
    Last edited by Rha'az; 03-13-2015 at 12:26 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Angelic Sentinels/Nightfall_Outbreak
    (Both are Flesh and Steel RPs)

Name: Cypher Grayson

Nickname: Prophet

Type: Rogue Angel

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Cypher, Death's Vial (Pre-Dark Era)> 
    Spoiler: The ANGEL 

Skills: Swordsmanship, lockpicking, stealth, parkour, stealing, marksmanship, hand-to-hand combat

Personality: Calm, hot-tempered, hates it when people doesn't listen to him, hates bad stuff, protective, brave and hates Hybrids, A LOT.

Backstory: Before the Hybrids attack, Cypher is just a man who can invent less complex stuffs such as pocket grenades and others. Cypher once travelled to the Royal Air Raider Academy to enroll in but was rejected by his family. Then, during one night his sister was shot and was crippled PROBABLY for life and Cypher got mad. He then finds the people who attacked her and ended their crime carrier. The next day, the Republic City Enforcers found the thugs stuck onto a wall with grey sticky substance on them with a letter on a thug's body saying, "I am Shadow".

Cypher took the Shadow persona for months and self trained with a lot of skills. One day when Cypher was running around on rooftops searching for his assassination target he fell down from the 20th floor but before he touched the ground, a ghostly but strange man appeared to him by the name, The Watcher. He quoted that:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher
    The night is young, and someone must took care of it. I watch the City, and so do you, and the others
    Then, Cypher wake up right before dawn and received this, wraith-like powers.

Years after the incident, a huge Hybrid invasion attacked the City and he is now rescued by Deimos, his close friend. He lost one friend as well, Seven. He is now under treatment of the Healing Priests..

Abilities:
    [Wraith] Cypher's Wraith abilities enables him to teleport short ranges, see enemies through walls
    and where are they looking at, repel enemies away and giving a Third Vision.

[Second Vision/Wraith Vision] Cypher can see enemy through walls and knows where are they looking at.

[Third Vision/Hybrid Eye] Detect Hybrid tracks or locating any invisible Hybrids nearby.

Weapons: A Chainblade, a Piercer [SPECTRE-001] rifle, a few grenades, and a knife.

Type:
    Supersoldier w/ powers, Human

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Wings of Elderon: End of Days

Name: Tyreus Vyrn

Race: Human

Sub-race: The Imperial Loyalist/Thyran

Tridian Power: Kingslayer

Abilities:
    Spoiler: Abilities 

Weapon: A bastard sword that bears the name, Vexaroth. Meaning demon bane. Forged by the Axenors and having absorbed demon souls, Vexaroth expels the evil within these demonic souls, turning them into Radiant magic. He also wields a short sword forged by humans and tempered by a dragon's scorching breath.
    Spoiler: Vexaroth 

Equipment: A few fire bombs, a kite shield which bears an eagle symbol, the symbol of the Order and a few life potions, just in case someone is dying.

Backstory: Shortly after the fall of Elderon, Tyreus was one of the survivors during the battle of Shattered Peak. He journeyed through the burnt lands of Elderon, across the Northern Mountains, the fallen empire of Mirda, and the destroyed lands of the Orcs and Elves. At last, he arrived at the sanctuary of the White Wing. Although Sithir is not there, his wounds were healed in a short period of time.

After days of rest, he felt lighter as the power of the Kingslayer runs in his veins. He knows he is not the only one who possesses such power, but as he rests at the White Wing's sanctuary, a white beam was visible in the distance. It is coming from the Well of Souls. Tyreus felt something is happening there, thus he must travel to the Well.

Other: He rarely takes his helmet off

Type:
    Knight of the Order, First Legion. Human.
    Last edited by Rha'az; 11-30-2015 at 07:26 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

With a bit larger eyes and its blue. Black hair too..
    Name: Lyanna Stormborne

Race: Human

Sub-race: High Men

Tridian Power: Magelight

Abilities:
    Spoiler: Radiant Light 

Weapon: A greatsword, a bow and arrows.

Equipment: A few Life Potions, a few herbs and a few poisons for her arrows.

Backstory: Lyanna Stormborne is a childhood friend of Tyreus, maybe a lover too. Once a lieutenant for Captain Aldis of the 3rd Legion of the Order, she fought alongside Tyreus during the final battle but when she woke up from unconciousness she found herself in a city. Some say the city was ruled by a Priest. But one thing's for sure, she was in the Iron City. She arrived days before the group enters the city with Morgus Frost (check the IC for details, page 2-3). And she now fights in the Pit to find money, not under the orders of Barchus the Madman.

Other: You might say she's Tyreus' lover

Type:
    A member of the Order of Elderon, human

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hellbound: The Circles

What is your name?:
    Gabriel... The name's Gabriel Delacourt...

So, Gabriel how old are you?:
    Thirty-two. It's for the records right? Damn...

We found these weapons, are those yours?:
    I see you as a fan of weapons am I right? I have a custom revolver that shatters rock and cracks solid metal, a scythe that had been said to be forged within the Feral World and brought into Xeran for tempering *sits properly in position*. A few flame bombs just to make sure no bloodsuckers suckin' my precious blood and an extendable sword which I used as a last resort.

Do you have any relatives? Family?: My sister, never heard from her since 16. Parents died, all I have left is my dog Reginald in my house.

Hmm, interesting. Tell me, do you remember anything before you end up here?: I might remember some stuff...

Well then, what is the last thing you remember?: I was... In the streets of Iroh... Howls and snarls can be heard during that time. Without any hesitation, I pulled out my revolver and my scythe and wandered off into the dark alleys where corpses of rotting bodies and flies lie. Just when I about to enter the alley a damnable Lycan dropped from above and stares at me. I fired a few shots but nothing works at all and was impaled in the stomach, then blacked out.

Enough of that Gabriel, tell me about yourself: I was raised in the outskirts of Iroh, until we were robbed by some damnable bandits, taking my older sister away and myself as well. If you want to here the whole story how I escaped, just tell me you wanted to. Tell me then. Alright, when I was in their lair, they torture women and made men into slaves. Sat inside a cell for days with my sister until both of us were brought out, they focking raped my sister and that's the time I let my wrath out, taking a nearby knife I stabbed of 'em in the eye. Taking his weapons and went on an onslaught. Realizing it was over, all of 'em were dead. Even guts spilled all over the place, I do not know how did I execute that out. Fainted, and I woke up in a house where a lady was taking care of me. She trained me to be a demon hunter and told me that the bandits I kill, was a Feral Cult. I saw my path to be a demon hunter.

Spoiler: Appearance+Outfit 

Type:
    Seasoned Covenant Hunter. Human

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Blood&Fire: Crown of the King

Name: Kane Grayson

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Kane 

Equipments: The armor shown in picture, iron gauntlets, a few life potions, herbs, fire bombs and a liquid that illuminates during the dark.

Skills: Swordsmanship and a little bit of survival.

Weapons: A bastard sword, a short hammer for backup, and a kite shield.

Goal: End all of this discord and have a life.

Personality: Kane didn't usually care about his surroundings. He only cares about any given orders and he is the guy who is also kills brutally in battle although he didn't seem to like it. He is also short tempered but he always tries to calm himself down.

Backstory: Kane, is a bastard son of a declining noble who is soon abandoned by his father, leaving the mother to take care of Kane until he reached 10. Kane's mother died soon after he celebrated his 10th birthday. Kane didn't remember what happened during the night she was killed but he knows the murderer had an evil heart. Without any parent to raise him as a child he began to steal things from the markets, and get caught occasionally. By the time he reached 21, he began to hunt down his mother's murderer but he was assaulted by the murderer's minions. He was nearly killed if not for the Crusaders that passed by.

The Crusaders tried to take him in many times until Kane himself agreed to join. From the day he joined the Crusaders, he became a master swordsman but he can't beat one man. Rafe.

Type:
    A Crusader of the Order of the Sword. Human

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hellbound: War

Name: Damien Delacourt

Class: Hunter

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Clothing and face 

Weapons: A pair of engraved bayonets, a pair of M1911A's named as The Count and The Countess in conjunction to his ancestor's Taurus and Storm.

Equipment: Fire bombs, smoke bombs, painkiller shots and a few silver-tipped magazines.

Skills: Expert gunsman, one of the high-ranked marksman and had swordsmanship skills.

Backstory: Born in the outskirts of Britain, Damien was raised by his mother after his father joined the military and killed in action when World War 2 happened. After Damien's father died, he too joined the military and was captured by Nazis. When he is heading to a Nazi concentration camp, he broke out from the transport truck and escaped with a few others. When, heading back to Britain he and other prisoners were ambushed by Nazi artificial vampires, the others were killed but he survived and he even killed them with a M1911 he took from a corpse.

Then, he was knocked out and captured by the Nazi Supernatural Division to be used as a test subject. But luckily, he was saved by a Hunter from the Covenant and was offered to join them when Damien himself killed a few vampires. Untrained at that time, and had no knowledge about killing vampires but managed to kill one is impressive enough. He learns by observing, that's what Damien said. And that's what he do.

Becoming a Hunter, Damien swears to protect his family by participating in the war. To protect his family, he also have to protect Britain, just as the queen asked all Knights to when Order XIX was issued.

Type:
    Human, Meta-human, Hunter, Monster-Slayer

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hellbound: The Ultimate
    What is your name?:
    Gabriel... The name's Gabriel Delacourt...

So, Gabriel how old are you?:
    Thirty-two. It's for the records right? Damn...

We found these weapons, are those yours?:
    I see you as a fan of weapons am I right? I have a pair of custom revolvers that shatters rock and cracks solid metal; the Taurus and the Storm, a bastard sword which had been passed down for generations known as the Pacifier *sits properly in position*. A few flame bombs just to make sure no bloodsuckers suckin' my precious blood and a special bayonet which had sacred engravings on it which I used as a sword.

Do you have any relatives? Family?: My sister, never heard from her since 16. Parents died, all I have left is my dog Reginald in my house.

Hmm, interesting. Tell me, do you remember anything before you end up here?: I might remember some stuff...

Well then, what is the last thing you remember?: I was... In the streets of Iroh... Howls and snarls can be heard during that time. Without any hesitation, I pulled out my revolver and my scythe and wandered off into the dark alleys where corpses of rotting bodies and flies lie. Just when I about to enter the alley a damnable Lycan dropped from above and stares at me. I fired a few shots but nothing works at all and was impaled in the stomach, then blacked out.

Enough of that Gabriel, tell me about yourself: I was raised in the outskirts of Iroh, until we were robbed by some damnable bandits, taking my older sister away and myself as well. If you want to here the whole story how I escaped, just tell me you wanted to. Tell me then. Alright, when I was in their lair, they torture women and made men into slaves. Sat inside a cell for days with my sister until both of us were brought out, they focking raped my sister and that's the time I let my wrath out, taking a nearby knife I stabbed of 'em in the eye. Taking his weapons and went on an onslaught. Realizing it was over, all of 'em were dead. Even guts spilled all over the place, I do not know how did I execute that out. Fainted, and I woke up in a house where a lady was taking care of me. She trained me to be a demon hunter and told me that the bandits I kill, was a Feral Cult. I saw my path to be a demon hunter.

Spoiler: Appearance+Outfit 

Type:
    Seasoned Covenant Hunter, Human, Meta-Human

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast