1. What is World Building?

World building is a collaborative effort in which a group of members create an original, fictional world/galaxy/universe and conduct RPs within the world they have created.

2. How do I get my own section?

Fill out the application in the Applications thread and post it there. A member of staff will contact you to let you know if your application was accepted

3. What's a good number of people to have at start up?

You should have at least five other members involved at start up.

4. So I can recreate the Star Wars universe?

No. Your world must be original. If it has already been written by someone else, it doesn't belong in this section.

5. So once I get a section, it means I'm in charge right?

Not exactly. The worlds are meant to be a collaborative effort. As such there isn't one all powerful GM to run the section. However, part of your job will be to make sure that all the members in your section are getting along.

6. Who do I have to talk to about creating a new world?

You should discuss it with other members to get them involved with the world you wish to create. After you have at least five members, you can submit your application. You can feel free to contact a member of staff with any questions or concerns at anytime.

7. How is this different from Clans & Guilds?

Clans and Guilds is it's own self contained world in which members can join a faction as a single character and interact with the other guilds within that world. In this section, you will be in control of you own faction and will be the only member of it.

8. What do we get to do after we've made a new world?

Roleplay of course. Maybe your faction will try and take over another or make an alliance. Maybe your faction will want to conduct trade with the other factions within your world. What you roleplay within your world is really only limited by your imagination.

9. Do we get to interact with other worlds?

No. Each world in this section is it's own self contained world and does not exist within the confines of the other worlds in this section.

10. Can we have multiple storylines going on within the same world?

Yes. Once your world is created and you begin RPing within it's confines, the stories you create are entirely up to you.

11. Is there a limit to how many characters I can have?

No. You will be controlling all the characters within your own faction as it interacts with the others within your worldspace.

12. Is there a limit to how many "worlds" I can belong to?

At the moment there is no limit. However, if we feel that different world sections contain too many of the same members, we will impose one.