Page 1 of 241 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]On the Run IC (Moonlightsky & Sparks)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default [M]On the Run IC (Moonlightsky & Sparks)

United States of America - 2030

Andrew James was a part of the Resistance. The current president and his predecessor have been slowly and subtly stripping away the citizens of the States of their freedoms. First to go was the freedom of the Press. Their are government fingers in each major newspaper in America. Of course, the general public doesn't know this. If you are found to be against the new president, you are simply... sent on a vacation to your grave. Several people found out about this and started the Resistance. The job of the Resistance was to fight back and protect those who were speaking out against the government and its corrupt policies.

Andrew James was given an important task. He was to kidnap the president's daughter and take her to the Resistance leaders. This however was no easy task. First, it was to be kept a secret from everyone except for a select handful. This mission was key to winning back to Americans' freedoms.

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Scarlet had no idea what her father was changing while being president and she didn't know about the resistance. Most of the time she was kept in her room with no tv and everything was kept from her. She was in the dark. Her father and everyone didn't want her to know and end up resisting like how some do because if she resistists against her father he know she could bring him down and get the Americans back their freedom.

Sighing she sat on her bed in her room her long red hair in a side braid wearing jeans and a tank top. She has a cast on her arm in a sling from her step mother who broke her arm for leaving the room but she told her father she fell. He doesn't know his wife hurt her she is scared to tell. She held her arm look out the window had her sunglasses on to hide her black and blue bruised eye as she wonder what it like to be outside of this room. She hope one day she can leave the room see the world not knowing someone was about to grant her wish.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

It had taken months to plan but now, Andrew was ready. There was to be a press conference at the White House and this was the window of opportunity he needed. He disguised himself as a reporter and was allowed in. The rest was easy. Once inside the White House, he hid in a bathroom until it was dark all around. He changed into grey/black clothes and put on his plastic gun that he had in order to get past the metal detectors. All he had to do now was get to the girl.

It was after bedtime. It was time for Andrew to make his move. He carefully avoided all guards and reached her room. He picked the lock and entered. He walked over to her sleeping body and placed the fun against her head. His face was masked so he couldn't see who he was. He covered her mouth. "This could go the easy way or the hard way."

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Scarlet was asleep when he came. She jump awake and felt the gun and she felt his hand holding it. She gasp and move his hand from her mouth. "I'll go just don't touch my arm or move my sunglasses please" she whisper which is strange for her to say that when most people would be like no no don't take me.

She look toward him "can I grab my sweater?" She whisper held her arm put the sling on and she stood reach for her sweater and put it on best she could and look toward him. She was scared but she is more scared staying and this is her way out to see the world.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Andrew was a bit surprised by her reaction. It was certainly not one he was expecting. He ignored it and kept his gun pointed at her. "Fine... just keep quiet girl." He grabbed her good arm and led her out of the room with the gun still against her head. He leads her through the hallways which he had memorized. They avoided the guards and eventually made it outside the back way.

He quickened his pace and got into his car which was parked several blocks away. He pushed her in the passenger seat and he got into the driver's seat and drove. He still had the gun pointed at her as they drove in silence when they headed west on the back roads.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Scarlet kept quiet following. She stumble as he push her and felt the gun at her head and was scared. She stumble into the car and sat down didn't speak held her bad arm. Tears fell and it hurt her eye and she whisper "do you have Tylenol? Anything?"

She held her sweater close and was scared. She look toward him still had her sun glasses on. "Thank you" she whisper which he would find it weird that she say that but he doesn't understand how she grew up in isolation pretty much. "Why you take me? Did my father do something?" She didn't know what her father had been doing

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Andrew barely glances at her. 'No. I do not have Tylenol. I'm kidnapping you. Why would I have Tylenol?" he drove a bit faster, looking out the rear view mirror. They wouldn't notice that she was gone until the morning. That means that they had to put as much distance between them and the capitol as possible.

He blinks when he thanked her. "Again. I'm kidnapping you. You shouldn't be thanking me for anything. You father is a bad man. THat's all you need to know. And that much you probably already know."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Scarlet shrug "bad people get headaches to" she said softly and look away tears fell hearing him say her father is bad. "I don't know what my father does. I just know that his wife is horrible and hurt me. I been in that room all the time I never get to leave or listen to radio or watch tv. Whatever you want to know I know nothing" she whisper

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Who says we want what you know? I know I never said anything about that." Andrew continues to drive. "I'm not revealing all of my plans to you if that what you think."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"I wasn't thinking that" scarlet said sofflg and look at him tears fell. "I said thank you cause I never have left that room in so long. I don't care I'm kidnapped the fact I'm out of there and away from that bitch I'm glad" she look out the window amazed by the trees and everything

Page 1 of 241 12351 ... LastLast