Thread: Staff Applications

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Default Staff Applications

The staff of RPA would like to know who is interested in joining our team. Interested members should fill out the application below and submit it to any of the Admins. Take note that submitting an application does not guarantee that you will be staff or that we are actually looking. We will base any decision for new staff based on the merit of the person and please remember, just because you think you should be staff doesn't mean we think the same nor does it mean that we think less of you than another person. Staff is a commitment and you can get an idea of what we expect here.

Applicants who submitted their forms more than six months ago are encouraged to submit a new application, to make sure your information is current.

The application we have made is a little different and everything on it is there for a reason.

All submitted applications will be confidential.

User Name:

RPA Join Date:

Today's Date:

Why do you want to be a moderator on RPA?

Are you now or have you ever been a mod on another website? (if yes, what site and please tell us about your experience as well as details of your duties)

Please tell us why you think you would be a good addition to the staff team on RPA.

If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?

In your opinion, what is the single most important quality that a moderator should have?

What is your opinion of the colour pink?

If you could change any one thing about yourself, what would it be?

What is your favourite section on RPA?

How do you feel about thongs?

Do you have any artistic ability?(IE signatures and avatars, banners, etc.)

What one thing do you love most about RPA?

When is the right time for a moderator to be condescending to a member?

Could you give us your thoughts on Silly Putty?

Is there anything you haven't told us already that you think would be important for us to know as to why you would make a good moderator?

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

The staff are currently seeking a committed, active member to join our team! If you love RPA and believe you have the qualities we look for in a staff member, please fill out the application above and PM it to me or any admin! Thanks! <3

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

It's time to shake things up a bit! If you're interested in becoming a staff member please fill in the application above and send it in to me! If you have previously sent in an app and are still interested please let me know!