Page 2 of 381 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: Steven Universe: Empire City OOC

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

because what she does requires her to fight and travel a lot.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well, she can't be the security officer, that's already taken.

Okay!

Post your CS, with the abilities you already have and the weapon you already have and I will see if you need magic boots to fly and a magic shield.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

she not the security officer, more like a hired gun. her original profession is that she hunts down rogue gems, Think...like a Gem Boba Fett

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Name: Cinnabar

Species: Gem

Appearance: Cinnabar's main color scheme is red. She has short, but poofy red hair, but with a streak of silver in it. Her skin is a pale pink, and she wears a skin-tight scarlet jumpsuit. She is tall (not as tall as Garnet, but taller than Pearl), over her eyes she wears a sanguine reflective visor-like pair of sunglasses. On her belt she has various pouches.

Powers and Weapon(s): Her power is that she can sense and track other gems. By focusing she can hone in on, more or less, the exact location of a gem and where they are heading. This is more accurate the closer She is to her target, and as each gem has a different wavelength, she can tell which gem is what.

Distance chart (how far away she is vs how accurate her power is)

Same Galaxy - Can tell which quadrant
    Same Quadrant - Can tell which sector
    Same Sector - Can tell which sub-sector
    Same Sub-sector - can tell which system
    Same system - Can tell which planet
    Sam planet - Can tell which Continent
    Same Continent - Exact location

Her weapon is an arm cannon that fires energy in various forms such as bolts, beams, bombs, and missiles.

She also has a Gem destabilizer, a magic shield, and boots of flight.

History: Cinnabar is and old...and violent gem. She was prone to violence even when she was newly born. This made her not fit in well with those around her. However it was found she had a very special and unique skill. Namely, the ability to find gems by tracking their wavelength. Each gem resonates at a certain frequency, Cinnabar can sense those waves, and trace them back to their origin, even across space.

Her calling was found. She became a freelancer hunter of rogue gems and gem beasts. Over the centuries, she gained a reputation for her efficiency and brutality, sometimes going as far as shattering gems in the process of capturing them. This brought her to Earth.

Dislikes: not getting paid, failing
    Last edited by Cfavano; 10-21-2015 at 01:04 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If you can have the shield without its reflection ability than I approve of this CS

PS: Guys, remember, this RP takes place after the war is already over. We'll begin right at it's end with the Home World gems leaving and the sun rising on a new dawn.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

no problem.

The war may be over, but I'm sure Yellow diamond still wants the rebels dead

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Update!

The Rules Of Fusion:
    1. Talk of the fusion's actions and aspects should be decided through PMs between all parties involved but can be spoken of OOCly if absolutely necessary

2. All aspects of the fusion(appearance, personality, and fused weapon) must be agreed upon by all parties involved

3. All actions of the fusion must be agreed upon by all parties involved

4. Any action done ICly will be a joint post (one person posts for the fusion) but again, any action taken must be approved by all parties involved

5. If an action cannot be decided upon through Pms (due to conflict, player absence or etc.), than the GM has the right to state, ICly, that the Fusion has broken up due to inner conflict.

6. To perform the actual fusion, all parties involved will post their part of the dance(the dance itself doesn't need to be perfect) and the designated “Fusion” poster will post the actual point of fusion and all posts concerning that fusion's actions (again, all actions the fusion takes should be agreed upon by all parties involved.

Example of how a fusion between two players should go:

P1: Jade moved across the ground with a flourish, feet gliding along the ground as she twirled on her feet to move closer to her partner

P2: (Insert name here) reacted in kind, she walked forward, arms out as her body swerved to a rhythm, inching closer to her companion

P1(Designated poster): The two met in the middle, taking each other's hand and twirling together. They hugged each other tightly, bodies turning to light as their forms combined into one. A bright flash and there was a totally new being in the two gem's place.

7. The designated poster does not have the right to decide how the fusion acts by his or herself, if he/she is caught doing so without the consent of the other components of the fusion then they will no longer be the designated poster for the fusion and one of their partners will take their place.

8. If a designated poster cannot be decided upon for ANY reason, the GM will take over their duty and post for the fusion in the designated poster's sted, keeping in mind that any actions taken by the fusion must be decided upon by the players that make it up and NOT the GM posting (the GM is only there to post what the others agree on and nothing else...though they might make a suggestion)

In the end guys, have fun alright! Just be respectful to your friends and their ideas and fusion will be an awesome aspect of this game!!

Alright, on to other stuff!

Cfavano, thank you for making that concession on my part, I'll try hard not to interfere with your guys' ideas unless I feel it's absolutely necessary(an occasion that I sincerely doubt will happen often). I don't mind you being a bounty hunter, just remember that the war's already over so if you're on the planet than you should already have picked a side when it started(meaning if you're with Home World, than you've already been defeated by the rebels). Since the wars already done, your position right now is decided on which side you took when it started.

Obviously though, your situation is different if you decide to start the game off planet.

If you're not on planet than a ship takes a week or longer to get to earth from Home World and the galaxy warps aren't functioning. This means you might not be able to post for a while. Of course, it's fine if you choose to be on a planet not as far away from earth as Home World is, in which case you can choose to make details of that in your first IC post.

Sorry if that was a lot of stuff to think about, I know it probably seems weird to say I won't interfere and than give you so many limitations. I just wanted to make sure you understood where your options for starting points were in a clear and easily understood fashion.

Plus, I got to answer any questions someone else might of had so two birds, one stone!

Well, 5 more spots open, come on guys, it'll be so much fun!

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

I know the war is over, but Home World (who contracted her) still wants the rebels dead. So, among others, they hired her, and they're paying her for each rebel captured/shattered.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Not to sound rude, but is it okay to let me decide what Home World wants?

Besides that, I don't really think I said anything about your affiliation with them(though I have to apologize for the confusion if I wasn't totally clear).

What I said was the war's already over SO

If you were against the rebels DURING it, you've already lost(depending on your affiliation at the time)

If you were on Home World during it and being sent here than it takes a bit of time to get from Home World to earth so you couldn't show up for a little bit of time.

And finally, if you started on a planet closer to earth to avoid the wait, I needed the details of whatever planet you were on in your first IC post.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

forgive me, I worded that wrong. I meant to ask it.

Page 2 of 381 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast