Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Supernatural: Hunters out of Time - IC

Randomly Consistent
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy/medieval settings, the high seas, and some dystopian futuristic stuff.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] Supernatural: Hunters out of Time - IC

This Group RP is two 1x1s coming together in the world of Supernatural. It's rated M for language, sexuality, violence, monsters, murder, alcohol and drugs, and all kinds of debauchery.

~Chronos, God of Time has really done it this time. In all his travels to visit a woman he was smitten by he accidentally let a great threat through the portals of time into our present. In a moment of desperation to save his beloved he sent her here, and in doing so endangered her. To help 'fix' the situation he sent several of the best hunters he could find forward as well, figuring that if he snatched them up in the moments before they were slated to die then he would be helping them out. He was doing them a favor, and he expected them to do one for him as well.

What he didn't expect was that the Winchesters were hunting him, and he had only days to live. In desperation, again, he figured out a way to have angels assigned to guard these hunters. Unfortunately he wasn't ever able to tell them what their true task was to be.

This is the story of how they learn their destiny and save the world. Again.

The Guardian and the Huntress IC located here. Last post before jump here.

Her Guardian Angel IC located here. Last post before jump located here.

OOC Here

- - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SithInquisition View Post
    Emilia shrugged. "I have a problem that needs solving." She didn't go into detail. She was cut off short by the other's advances. She watched his eyes trail down her body before his eyes gained hunger within them. She shifted, suddenly uncomfortable. In her time, and perhaps now that hungry look meant danger. But something about his smile and his wording made heat flood to get lower region. This feeling of insecurity and what could only be called arousal was completely new to her. She crossed her legs, shifting as they shook hands. "Emil-"

She cut herself short feeling the presence of Destiel. She glanced behind her. She dropped the man's hand coming to her feet quickly, nearly knocking over her chair. Her eyes flew over the people. Lastly they fell on Destiel. She gave him a questioning look. Oddly enough she felt like the back half of the company was more dangerous than the front. She cleared her throat softly. She could only wonder, who was going to be the first ones to make a move.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lifted Lorax View Post
    "I know I'm not who you're looking for," Aelwyn conceded, face set in a stubborn scowl, "but if you're looking for them I'll thank you to tell me what exactly it is you want from them. Because not to alarm you, but my friend behind me here doesn't have a twin and either he or those are shapeshifters." She nodded toward the 'other' Sam and Dean.

Her attention hadn't been attracted by the woman's abrupt movement but she noticed how the taller man stepped back to shield her with his own body and grab her hand. Aelwyn's steely eyes flicked critically over the redhead, a bit of anger lingering in her heart. Child. That was her first thought. Aelwyn herself was no more than twenty-two, but from what she'd seen in the mirror she appeared more care-worn. Although this girl was quite a bit taller than Aelwyn, she could possibly have been her age--though she doubted it--and though she looked like she'd seen the dangers the world had to offer she still had that doe-eyed, innocent appearance. That would be beneficial to her in the long run, but right now it did little to earn the huntress's respect.

Then Dean pulled a gun. Aelwyn sighed. The other Dean pulled a gun. She rubbed her face before pinching the bridge of her nose in frustration. "Yes, Dean..s. Pull out loaded guns in a crowded bar, don't bother with subtlety. This is the best thing to do," she muttered, mostly to herself. When she lifted her head her scowl had deepened and she made sure to place herself between at least one of the brothers and everyone else, a point of calm in the chaos that had erupted around them. Aelwyn slid her knife out of her sleeve, unaware that it was in much the same way an angel might reveal its dagger, and held it up for them all to see.

"We all cut ourselves," she suggested, clearly showing her palm as she drew the blade across it before holding it up. "If no one reacts, then we figure out what's going on. Any of you run, and that will be proof enough. I will kill you. Everyone understand?" She glanced at the Winchester doppelgangers, then at the Dean she had arrived with before turning her gaze to the two newcomers.

Randomly Consistent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"The hell we're gonna cut ourselves," both Deans chimed. They looked at each other and smiled, acknowledging the fact that they were, at least, agreed on that one item.

The tall, long-haired Moose of a man shoved a chair at Destiel and Emilia to distract them, then leaped over the table and into the chaos of the scrambling people in the bar. Outside the sound of motorcycles starting up and cars driving away, peeling out of the gravel parking lot, nearly drowned out the screaming. The Dean who was with Sam shot twice at his double and crashed through the window behind him, escaping with only one bullet from Aelwyn's dean hitting the window mere inches from the escapee's head, but that was because someone had fallen against Dean and bumped his aim.

Destiel's angel blade slipped from his sleeve into his hand, and as he lifted it he was able to block an errant bullet from one of the other patrons of the bar. The tiny piece of lead lodged itself in the ceiling, safely away from anyplace it could do harm.

The sound of a shot gun begin racked drew everyone's attention. The bartender stood there with a black 12 gauge, it's barrel cut short to make it more maneuverable inside the bar. "You four best get out of here," he said, eyeing Dean, Aelwyn, Destiel and Emilia. "Lest I give the cops some bodies to clean up."

Where the grickle grass grows and the wind smells slow and sour when it blows
    Historical, Steampunk, SciFi, Medieval
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Aelwyn gave chase to the man easily a foot and a half taller than her, but it was no use. There were too many people going too many different directions and she was knocked to the ground several times in her attempted pursuit, not being large enough for most to take note of. She howled in frustration as the doppelgangers crashed through the window and made their escape, rising from the floor once again and swinging as she came. She needed to hit something after this abject failure.

"Don't worry, we're gone," she snapped at the bartender, grabbing Dean's arm and yanking him roughly out of the bar. She didn't particularly care whether this new couple followed. Once outside she gripped his wrist more firmly and dragged the edge of her knife across his palm. "Silver, jackass!" she shouted as close to his face as she could get, showing him his own bleeding palm. "You'd die before nicking yourself?" The huntress demanded, red-faced and furious. "I would have killed you!! For all I know there's more than one shifter out there pretending to be Dean Winchester, and you would have been dead because you couldn't stop being a baby for two seconds! I don't bluff about killing shit, Dean! I'm a hunter, killing monsters is my job! Swallow your fucking pride before you get yourself or, worse, someone else killed!"

Still ignoring the strangers, Aelwyn spun on her heel and stalked toward where they had parked the Impala. For all she cared it was Dean's fault the shifters had gotten away and at the moment she was laying all blame squarely on him, regardless of the fact that they probably would have gotten away anyway. Fuming across the parking lot, she contemplated kicking the car until it dented but decided that metal would probably withstand her first-century boots. It occurred to her after a few moments of contemplating ways of hurting Baby that the other two had been looking for the Winchesters. She turned again, pointing at the tall man and the redhead.

"You two, get in the car. Stealing is wrong." Aelwyn's face was still flushed, her eyes bright and ferocious in the neon light. "Dean start driving before I try to drive it myself. We need to find Donovan and the real Sam before they're caught off-guard and we can't tell them what's going on."

She spun on her heel again and immediately swore loudly. The parking lot was quiet and empty...and the Impala was nowhere to be found. The shapeshifters had stolen it. About half a minute of incomprehensible rage-yelling ensued before Aelwyn had calmed herself enough to turn to Dean without murder in her eyes.

"We're stranded," she announced. "I can walk, but people these days don't seem to be made of anything decent so I doubt you lot would want to go for a brisk three-day hike. So please, please tell me you have your phone-thingy with you."
    Last edited by The Lifted Lorax; 11-04-2015 at 02:37 AM.

Unless someone like YOU cares a whole awful lot, NOTHING is going to get better. IT'S NOT.

Spoiler: Tales of the Lorax 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tavern fights seemed to be no different than bar fights, Emilia remarked coolly. The tender was upset worrying about his establishment while drunken patrons swung wildly, attempting to cause as much chaos as possible. Emilia found herself oddly relaxed. Perhaps it was the warm liquor coursing through her veins or maybe she had spent to many nights in a tavern, missing her love and trying to soil her father's name.

Whatever the case Emilia ducked low as a weighty pool ball was hurled at her head. She flipped a table pushing it out and knocking over a couple drunken patrons. They howled but didn't get up. The chaos died down as many people fled the scene. Emilia walked over to the bar, finishing off her beer and placing the glass down gently. She smiled gently at the tender before leaving finding herself increasingly more and more curious about the new comers. While the woman seemingly didn't like her, she still felt like she wanted to know more about her.

Outside the night had grown much much colder. A chill grabbed the air clawing at any exposed skin. Emilia shivered, glancing around for Destiel. She vaguely wondered if he was hurt but dismissed the thought as impossible. Emilia had grown up in a time where the worst word one could utter was 'bollox', suffice to say, she learned a lot standing out on the sidewalk. She woman seemed upset and agitated. "We... we ah... We have a chariot." it took her a moment to find her voice but once she did it was the only sound other than cars racing away.

Randomly Consistent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Whoa Nelly," Dean said, placing his hands in front of himself as if to ward of Aelwyn's anger. "I didn't actually 'say' that. I mean, I did," he nodded and raised an eyebrow as he reconsidered his words, "but it wasn't from me. It was like...I was repeating what he was saying, but it felt like it was my idea at the time too. You know?" He shrugged. "I don't give a shit about cutting myself. You should know that by now, what with all your scratches all over my body and your teeth marks. It was just something we said. It's not like it would have stopped them from jumping ship."

But she seemed to think about kicking Baby, and Dean had to restrain himself from jerking her away. He shook his head, his hands on his hips, and walked the lot. This wasn't exactly what he had expected.

Destiel was holding his own, defending them while trying not to hurt the normal humans too much. They were just misled, after all; it wasn't like they were actually trying to hurt Emilia or himself personally. They were just...blowing off steam. He glanced behind him and saw her leaving the tavern. Grabbing his coat he followed suit, then doubled back to leave a few bills with the bartender. "Sorry about all...that." He motioned to the ruined room. "Sorry."

He rushed outside and wound up standing beside Emilia as the tiny little brunette whirlwind spun around and adressed them. "You two, get in the car. Stealing is wrong." Aelwyn's face was still flushed, her eyes bright and ferocious in the neon light. "Dean start driving before I try to drive it myself. We need to find Donovan and the real Sam before they're caught off-guard and we can't tell them what's going on."

"Um, what car?" Destiel looked at the empty spots behind her.

She spun around and swore and then ripped into her companion. He, meanwhile, had gone ashen.

"Where the fuck's my baby?" Dean screamed in horror, his eyes wide and frantic. "They took my car! I'm going to kill them! I'm going to rip off their fucking little heads and shove them up their a-" he caught a glimpse of Emilia looking innocent and like she'd never heard such language before, and he stopped. "I'm pissed." His hands were clenched into fists and he trembled.

"We... we ah... We have a chariot." Emilia offered, her voice seeming to be small but strong.

Destiel looked at her and then at the two crazy people before them. They were certainly different from anything that he had expected to run into. "We don't even know that they are on our side," he cautioned. "Perhaps we should test them first. Holy water, salt, that sort of thing." He looked back at Aelwyn. "That knife looks like it is silver." He tilted his head slightly. "We should all prove ourselves first. Then we can get in the car and drive."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"A ch...a cha-" Aelwyn sputtered, bewildered and still raging. "A chariot? Oh good! So where are we going to get horses, hm? And do you know how good a chariot is on ice? Because I can tell you: not very! And where the hell did you even get a chariot in the middle of...of wherever we are? Why don't you have a car like the rest of them? And unless you two plan on getting very cozy, we'd need two chariots, thanks very much. They're sort-of two-seaters, last I checked."

Aelwyn didn't care about the sorts of foul language the redhead had heard. She was a grown woman and ought to deal with profanity like an adult. Her jaw set and she held up her hand, displaying the cut she'd made earlier. Her rage and Dean's seemed to be feeding off of each other in an ever-growing inferno. It was a very bad night for them both.

"It is silver," she retorted, insulted. "And salted iron. I'm not stupid. We've already been proven so if you don't mind I'll be the one doing the cutting thanks. No one touches my knives but me." Aelwyn pointed suddenly at Dean. "You and I aren't finished. Shapeshifters don't control minds, and you know I don't like you bringing that up." She stepped forward, grabbing first the woman's hand then the man's and slicing them each cleanly across the palm before wiping off her blade. All clear.

"Okay...you said you have a car?" she prompted once she was satisfied. "Because that'll be a hell of a lot faster and more reliable than a chariot. That's one thing I give these people, is cars." Her blind rage slowly subsiding, Aelwyn sighed and looked at Dean. "Call Donovan anyway? Warn him and let him know where we are. We're still at least what? An hour and a half out?"

Unless someone like YOU cares a whole awful lot, NOTHING is going to get better. IT'S NOT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Emilia shrugged. "If you deem it wise then sure be my guest." She shrugged watching the angered people. When Dean looked back at her she waved gently. She was imensely intrigued by the new people mostly because they were the only people since the hospital she had interacted with, save for Destiel. While she enjoyed his company, knowing more people, their thoughts and goals, she wanted more.

Her body shuddered in the cold wind and she stuffed her hands back into her pockets. "Was his child really stolen?" She asked Destiel softly.

Being yelled at had never seatled for Emilia very well. It rubbed her entirely the wrong way. "Peaseblossom filthy wench," she whispered into her scarf. Heat flooded too her cheeks and she crossed her arms. While she was curious about the new comers she already knew, this one was problematic. Her jaw clenched.

Suddenly her arm was wiped away and a long lash coursed across her palm. In the light of the street lamp her eyes hardened. They darkened to a deep black just then as pure anger boiled up inside her. Clamping down on her tongue she seatled for glaring. She wrapped her hands around each other, holding them close. Her offer still stood while anger and infanate curiousity fought for control.
    Last edited by SithInquisition; 11-04-2015 at 03:49 AM.

Randomly Consistent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Hey, she means a car," Destiel intervened when Aelwyn started to berate her about the chariot misstep. "It's a cultural thing, thank you very much." He had put away his angel dagger and was just trying to rein in the insanity, and had Emilia not offered these strangers a ride he would have been quiet happy to simply leave them here to fend for themselves. He turned back to his ward, concerned about her being injured from the recent battle. He knew that she could hold her own but his job was to guard her, hence the term guardian angel, and he felt like he hadn't been doing a fair job of that.

"Was his child really stolen?" Emilia asked Destiel softly.

He shook his head. "I think he's referring to his car," he answered, a hand resting on her arm. He was glad that they had taken the time to buy her new clothes more appropriate to the weather. The cold had suddenly welled up, and had she been dressed the way she was before she would have been terribly uncomfortable on the way there. He was an angel, he didn't get uncomfortable, but she did. "Some people are attached to their vehicles and give them names, as if they were sentient." His slight smile showed that he thought it was a strange quirk among humans.

Emilia cursed into her scarf and Dean frowned at Aelwyn. "You didn't seem to mind it when we were smack in the middle of 'that'," he mentioned, "in fact, you were quite enthusiastic!"

The strange brunette woman grabbed Emilia's hand, then Destiel's, and cut them with her knife. "What?" The man looked shocked at her actions and he glanced quickly from his redheaded girl to the brunette. As Aelwyn was telling Dean to call someone the anger in the angel frothed to the surface. He grabbed Aelwyn by the throat, his eyes blazing blue, and lifted her an arm's length above him while he squeezed. "If you EVER harm her again I will KILL you! Understand?"

From the side Dean rushed him and slammed into the angel, sending the three of them sprawled onto the icy parking lot gravel. Immediately the men began to fight, blows landing on each other's jaws, knees kicked out from under them, elbows to the nose...until they were both looking like they were going to kill each other with their hands and feet. The sound of police sirens in the distance portended the arrival of trouble for them if they continued, though, and immediately the two were standing and facing each other, their breaths winded as they eyed their opponent.

The corner of Dean's lip twitched as he glared at Destiel. "If you ever threaten her again I'm going to kill YOU. Understand?" The men were both bruised and bleeding, their lips cracked, noses bled, and eyes swollen from the blows. But for the moment everyone was still alive, and they had a car.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"A cultural term?" Aelwyn raised an eyebrow. "That so? So a bloody Roman, then?" She turned to Dean. "I want nothing to do with them," she stated plainly. "I don't abide by Romans. Won't do it."

But Dean was determined to argue with her about their foray. "Yes well you know perfectly well why that was, apart from being roaring drunk. You'll notice it hasn't happened since."

The huntress sliced open the strangers' palms, disregarding their reactions. She did have notice, however, that the woman's eyes had turned very dark and at least in the night appeared black. She said nothing, preparing for the long game, but made a mental note to keep a very close eye on this one. Just as she did, Aelwyn find herself several feet off the ground, struggling for breath. She clutched at the angel's hand--for she recognized that blue follow--before remembering the knife in her hand. She raised it to slice at his wrist just before she came crashing back to earth, skidding sideways in the gravel.

Aelwyn scrambled to her feet, prepared for a fight. She was surprised, however, to find that it was Dean on the ground with him, apparently defending her. She was pleasantly surprised and content to let them fight it out, but then there were sirens.

"Okay, enough," Aelwyn said sternly, helping Dean to his feet. Her eyebrows shot up at his threat but she said nothing. "Okay c'mon, everyone in the car." She looked over her shoulder at the angel. "She's not the only one who has a guardian angel, and I don't need mine to fight my fights over a tiny nick I would have sustained anyway. Remember, you agreed we should all cut ourselves. Considering it's a tiny, shallow cut on her palm I think she'll live; not really mortally wounded, is she?"

In the back of the car she dabbed gently at Dean's cuts with the sleeve of the jacket he'd lent her. "You alright?" she asked quietly. "Um... Thanks for that."
    Last edited by The Lifted Lorax; 11-04-2015 at 02:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Emilia shook her head. "No Roman. English. You know, tea and the Queen," she shrugged. "So it's called a car then?"

Just as she turned towards the car Destiel was suddenly holding the woman up high yelling. Her stomach dropped out and the blood drained from her face. "Destiel?! Put her down! I'm FINE!" But it didn't end there. A brawl broke out between the two men. Emilia watched in horror. While she knew fights broke out all the time this one shocked her.

Once finished and they all had piled into the car Emilia glanced back at the two. "I'm very sorry." She said before turning her attention back to her angel. She said nothing, merely watched him for a long moment. 'Are you going to be okay?' She mouthed softly. She was angry that the fight had broken out but her concern for her capanion. "You two will have to tell us where to go."

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast