Page 1 of 18 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Cave: Age Of The United (IC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Dragon Cave: Age Of The United (IC)

Plot: In the world of Dragon Cave, the entire planet is inhabited by dragons and humans alike. The humans, known as the Dragon Tamers, raise these dragons to either defend or destroy the world. The dragons range in sizes and species, ranging from the Misfit Pygmy dragon to the Day Glory Drake dragon. Now tell me, will you aid against the fight, or be the fight?

The OOC is here if you need it. Hope you guys enjoy roleplaying!

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"W-woah!" Aimi exclaimed as she looked at the gigantic cave in front of her. Both her and her twin sister, Haruki, heard rumors about this area, and they wanted to investigate. Within this place were many dragon eggs abandoned by their parents, and she wanted one to become a great Dragon Tamer. Taking Haruki's hand, she treaded inside and looked around. The eggs were beautiful with all of their colors. The one that caught her eye, however, was a plain green egg. She walked over and picked it up. "I w-want this o-one!" Aimi said to Haruki.

Haruki simply smiled at her younger sister. Both she and Aimi came to this cave to get a dragon egg and become great Dragon Tamers. Aimi was quick to find a future partner, despite the fact that the egg was plain. Haruki looked around until she found an egg as well. It was a purple egg with mint green star-like speckles on it. "I'll take this one then!" she said happily with a grin on her face. Taking her sister's hand, they both walked out with a dragon egg in their possession.
    Last edited by AniahLiepard; 10-25-2015 at 10:03 PM.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

As a couple girls walked out, Kira smirked at them and walked into the cave. Looking around and found an egg, it was almost a toxic purple color. Many may have been repulsed by the egg, but she found it enduring. So pulling off her backpack, she pulled out a couple of blankets wrapping the egg up to keep it warm. As soon as she touched it, the egg started to shake violently. Kira smiled and put the egg into her bag, before closing it and headed out. Glad to finally have her first egg.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aimi blinked a couple of times while looking at the cave entrance. There was a girl there, and she was smirking. "Must've gotten an egg as well," she thought to herself. The egg in her arm shook a little, and she nearly dropped it. She looked down at the beauty. "It's o-okay little f-fella, I'll g-get you w-warm s-soon," she said softly to the egg.

Haruki looked at Aimi, who seemed distracted with something else. Following her gaze, she saw the same girl. "How odd," she thought to herself. The egg in her arm began to shake as well, but she held it close.

"It's o-okay little f-fella, I'll g-get you w-warm s-soon."
    Haruki gave a tiny giggle. "We'll both keep you warm soon," she said as she kissed her egg lightly along with Aimi's egg.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Kira had no family, so watched the girls walk away for a few moments. Wondering what their relation to each other was, before turning to the mountain that surrounded the cave. When she decided that she couldn't climb it, she just followed the girls. Figuring she wouldn't have anything to lose, until she could find a place to sleep. Knowing the blankets would keep the dragons' warm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aimi's head quickly jerked in the direction where the girl was. Immediately, her eyes widened. Looking at the girl for a long while, Aimi stopped in her tracks. She waited for her sister to notice, for this was quite new to her. Perhaps she could finally be friends with another person besides her sister.

"Aimi, what the - " Haruki was cut off once she turned around. Unlike her sister, her expression did not change. She blinked a couple of times before she smiled. "Why hello there!" she said cheerfully to the newcomer. She gripped Aimi's hand tightly to comfort the poor girl.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Kira was a bit surprised when the two stopped but kept walking towards them. Smirking a bit when one said hi, "Yo" was her response. Not really feeling the need to say anything else quite yet, though she wondered if one of the twins were going to accidentally drop their egg.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aimi gave a soft grunt. Looking at her sister, she winced a tiny bit. The grip on her hand was so tight, that it hurt so much. She successfully released herself from the grip and continued to walk onward towards their home. She just couldn't stay around the new girl for long, due to her timidity.

Haruki smiled at the new person. However, her smile slightly faded when Aimi freed herself from the grip and continued to walk home. She turned back to the new person and smiled, but she kept glancing back. "Wanna come with us, if ya want?" she simply asked. This newcomer might spark some excitement in her life, or at least, that's what Haruki's thinking.

variety of them.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alexander approached the cave, glancing from side to side before slipping inside. It was a narrow scrape when he had to hide from those girls and he'd been sure that they would see him. Luckily they hadn't noticed a thing and passed by. He let out a small sigh as he looked around, taking in the sight. Eggs were strewn about randomly as if someone had tossed them and left. That would probably be the dragons. As he went amongst the differently sized masses, he had to wonder why the dragons didn't stay and take care of them. If seemed cruel to just leave them. Alexander shrugged to himself, heading further in. He would probably never know.

He wandered for several moments, looking over all the small eventual life forms, stopping as he got to an egg patterned with blue and gold. Alex glanced around until he was sure the coast was clear before crouching and scooping the egg into his arms. It was surprisingly warmer than he'd thought it would be and at his touch it almost seemed... Happy. Alex frowned, finding it strange but before he could do anything, he heard the steps of someone coming closer to the cave. He glanced back, hesitating for a brief second before standing up and dashing through a crevice. He didn't want to be seen by anyone.
    Last edited by Neutrally Chaotic; 10-29-2015 at 10:30 PM.

Fantasy, Sci-fi and Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Abbadon approached the cave coming out of a forest his pressence strong and determined, his face like stone. he had finally located an area that according to his sorces had dragon eggs, spending a large sum of his life studying them he wanted to finally have one of his own,more for emotional gain than knowledge or practical gain. He stopped after exiting the forest observing his surroundings carefully he saw a group of people moving far to his left, but the cave caught his attention first he saw the eggs amd immedietly made his way there filled with determination.

He was wary of the group, though they were far away by his standards they ccould stilll attack him or worse the egg he chose, he kept his guard up but pushed forward eventually entering the cave, he couldn't help cracking a smile being this close to real dragon eggs was something worth celebrating alone, but he was going to claim one.
    His head filled with all sorts of ideas but as he was moving closer to the pile of eggs he felt something, somethig that made his spine shake and quiver. he snapped out of his transe like state albeit brief and looked in the direction of this ominous feeling. he saw an egg, rolled far away from the pile, something drew him towards it, calling him, he found it hard to think straight the closer he got to this egg.

He felt as though the egg was challenging him, testing his mental fortitude. A challenge which he responded in kind he picked up the egg it was black as black as the most damning abyss and an aura of cunning emnated from the egg itself. Abbadon smiled he thought it fate he choose this one and smiled.

"We're going to get along you and I, I promise that no matter what i'll see you into this world" after saying this aloud the eggs pressence seemed to lessen whether because it had heard his words or because his mental resolve had solidified, only time would tell.

He began to leave the cave following his tracks back towards the forest, wracking his brain for the essentials a dragon egg should need and the species it could be.
    The Stars are the Path I Follow the Moon the Light that Guides me

Page 1 of 18 123 ... LastLast