Roderick walk threw the streets of the city. He was thinking of nothing, till he hear someone scream. He looks behind him. A group of three guys arround his age, where busy hit a old man. One of them has take his cane and broke it. Roderick run to them and smash two wiith the head against eachts other. Then he looks angry to the thirth on.
'You want to?'
The boy shake his head and runs away. Then the help the man up and wipe al of the dust from his clothes.
'Thank you, young man. I didn't know young people still protect old people like me.'
'I always protect the helpless.'
'I see it. I see something in your eyes. An old power, forgotten by the most people.'
It was clear that the old man lost his mind.
'Could you fine the way home?'
'Yes I can, but I can't walk without my cane. Would you help me?'
'Of course, let's go.'
'Wait, can you take the wolfhead of my old cane. It means much for me.'
Lucky it was full moon and Roderick see the head directly. He could take the silfer head of the wooden stick. He trew the useless part in a trash can and walks back to the man.
'Here.'
'Please, hold it with you. Till where at my place.'
Roderick put the silver knob in his pocket and let the old man warp his arm arround him. His house wasn't far away. The man opens the door and let Roderick help him inside.
'There's a couple of canes in that umbralla stand. Please pick one and put the head on it.'
Roderick choose a cane that has a nice jade-green collor and please the head on top it. Thenhe give it to the old man. He smiles.
'Thanx, now I can walk again on my own.'
'Then I must go sir. I must sleep.'
'Oh, but you don't have your reward for saveing me.'
'Oh, I don't need a reward. I have eveything I need.'
'Promise me, you would love this.'
The man walks to a closet and take something out of it. He give it to Roderick. It was an wolf shaped candle. A very impressive one. He even had the collor of a wolf and red eyes.
'Wou, that's a masterpiece.'
'It's for you. If you light it during a full moon night, you'll see the power of it.'
'Well... thanx. I must go now. Have a nice evening.'
'You to, young fellow. I hope to see you again.'
Then Roderick putthe candle in his bag and leave the house.

In the mounts that follow, Roderick forget the candle. He has put him on his desk, but did nothing with it. Because the summer starts, he don't notice when it was full moon. After summer vacation, he gonna life with two good friends. The share a appartment together, so they can split the bill.
It was on a late evening, a few day before halloween, when the boys came back from a concert. The three had fun and they decided to take one last beer before going to bed. When they sit on the couch, Roderick notice that the wolf candle was standing on the table.
'Hey guys, did someone move my candle?'
The two other look to the candle to.
'I not.': say Patrick.
'Me neather. I actually can't remember anyways then he was always on table.': say Dirk. 'Where you actually get that thing, it's pretty cool.'
Roderick tells about the evening he saves the old man.
'He say that, if I light it on a full moon night, I gonna feel the power of it.'
'Wierd. But he, it's full moon tonight, so give it a try.'
Roderick takes some matches and light the candle. The moment the pit was on, a wonderfull smell was in the room, not vanilla or something. It makes Roderick thinks of the forest and of adventure.
'Nice smell.': say Dirk.
The two boys noods. Roderick takes his place and continue drinking. A couple of minutes later, Patrick started to look to him.
'What's wrong?': ask Roderick.
'I don't know. It looks like you grow a beard.'
Roderick feel his face, he feel a bunch of face hair. A moment later, Patricks mouth fell open.
'Dude! It's a over your face!'
Roderick feels it to, a bunch of hair starts to grow on his face. In the same time, he feel his total body change. He feel how his muscles blow up, hair sprout all over his body, he feel his hands change into claws, his feets into paws, his face into a snout and how a big, fluffy tail sprout onhis but. His clothes rip and his shoes cracks open. When he total change, he can't hold himselfs to howl, deep and long. When he was done, he look to his friends. They don't looks shockt or scare. They smiled and looks with big, shiny eyes to the big wolf.
'Wow bud, that was cool.': Dirk say.
'Yea, and you looks dawm good. Some kind of hot. Can you say that about a werewolf?'
Roderick don't know of what he was more surprised, the fact he change into a werewolf, or that his friends where total cool with it. Dirk walks to him.
'Can we... touch you?'
Roderick noods. Patrick and Dirk starts to feel the muscular, hairy body of Roderick. With the fact his friends are total cool with his change, and the soft, carefull way they tough his body, Roderick starts to wiggle his tail.
'Are that make you happy boy?': Dirk ask. 'Your actually a big, fluffy dog. And you still our friend. I've seen your eyes, they still the same.'
'Yeah, your still inside that big wolf.': Paterick say
'Are you don't think I'm a freak?': Roderick ask, he emediatly was surprised he could speak. His voice was a lill deeper and mysterious.
'No, your just great. And we protect you. No one would take our wolf friend from us.'
Roderick feel the tears comeing up.
'And I should protect you. Like wild wolves do with thier pack.'
'We both love to be part of your pack. It would be cool to have a alpha.': Patrick say, with shiny eyes.
Dirk yaws. Roderick wrap a arm arround him.
'Are you tierd boy? Maybe we must go sleep.'
'Can we... sleep with you? I feel save by you.'
Roderick noods. The three go to his room and Roderick lays on the floor, the two boys lay against his. Roderick wrap his tail arround the boys, as a blanket. Then he lays his head on his front paws. In a couple of minutes, the three fals in sleep.

Epilogue:
It was a couple of years later when Roderick transform for the first time. Dirk has become Rodericks mate. They make love with each other a couple of times in the mounth. Dirk like to make love when Roderick is in both form even much. But he like it the most when Roderick fucks him and than transform. He always scream it was heaven when he feel the dick of his boyfriend grows inside him. Patrick has got a girlfriend, who doesn't know about Rodericks secret. Patrick relise he must tell her one time, because the three still lives together.
It was on a lazy, warm day, when Roderick gets a importent letter, from an notary. A man died, an Roderick was the only one named in his last will. Extremely amazed Roderick and Dirk go to the notary on the date named in the letter. The notary ask the boys to sit and read the letter for them:
'On August 24th, a man named Frederick Müncher died from old.
All of my properties, my house, my collection and my wishdom, I leave to the boy who saved my life, Roderick. I hope he meanwhile finds out what my gift does, and I hope he continue my works. All of he needs to do is doing the same thing as I have done for him. I wish you much luck with his live with his mate.'
The notary looks to the boys.
'Mister Müncher has pay a his bills, me, the funeral. His whole house and all what's in there is for you.'
'I get a house?'
'Yes. Here are the keys. You already know what you gonna do with it?'
Roderick smiles.
'What he ask me to do, continue his work. And now I have a home.'
The boys left and walk to the house. It looks likes Frederick was a huge wolf fan. He had a lot of wolf stuff, like drawing, statues, pillows. In the closet, Roderick founds thousends of candles. But he know he only can give them to the persons who have prove the brave and courage.