Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Til the Bittersweet End [M] ( Midoripickle & Ashen )

Member of the Month!
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Horror, Adventure
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Aeryn smiled at him shaking her head and then listened to him further explain the movie. Though the plot of the movie next on his list had her raising a brow. "Sounds oddly familiar, doesn't it?" She teased with a small smile before averting her gaze. She continued to watch the movie, finding it enjoyable for the most part. Link was right, it was all so inaccurate that it was quite comical, and for the parts that were right, Aeryn tried not to let it bother her so easily.

Link was here with her now, seemingly enjoying thier time together, and that had to mean something... Even if there was a part of him that might be disturbed by what she was, he still stood beside her. Cared for her even? "I'm sure I will, but I'm equally sure I will enjoy it all the same." She said, meeting his eyes with a soft gaze.

She started to get into the rest of the movie, making sarcastic remarks along side Link's and even chuckling a little at his commentary. But she didn't miss the little compliment hidden in there and for a moment she caught herself staring at the beautiful young man beside her. Though as Link looked her way, Aeryn quickly turned her gaze away and red would have tinted her cheeks if it were possible.

However, the hunter's next suggestion had really caught her off guard. Her emerald eyes widened, looking back at him in surprise and perhaps a little curiosity. She searched his eyes for a brief moment, trying to judge if he was just joking with her or not. But she decided she would go along with it, her curiosity taking over. "Perhaps you're right. But in that case, I suppose I should get more comfortable." She replied with a faint smile, getting up from her bed and kicking off her boots and undoing the belt from her pants. She then quickly grabbed something from one of her bags. "I'll just be a moment... Feel free to do the same." She told him, the smile tilting into a slight smirk, just before she disappeared into the bathroom.

It wasn't long at all before Aeryn reemerged, now wearing a deep plum, satin camisole, trimmed with lace and matching shorts that showed off the full length of her long, white legs. Her hair was loose, draping over her bare shoulders. She said nothing then as she crossed the room, casually slipping onto Link's bed beside him. "Got the movie ready then?" She asked nonchalantly, leaning into him slightly.

"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
    I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free
    Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart
    Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart

My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in
    You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to howl"

The Ashen One
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

As soon as Link had spoken his silly request, he regretted it. He watched as Aeryn's eyes widened, as she seemed to recoil from him. He shouldn't have asked; but then, she spoke. She was agreeing to it? Link raised a brow at her, wondering if she were playing along, or if, like him, she were pretending to play along to hide how she really felt.

Link started making room for Aeryn, but she suggested getting more comfortable. He looked to the pajamas in her hands. "Ah, yeah," he mumbled, and he watched as she slunk away. Link turned to his own things, wondering if he'd remembered to bring pajamas. He stripped out of his shirt and changed into sweatpants, determining that was as comfortable as he'd get with his fashion tastes. He turned his attention back to the tv, reading the summary of the movie on the guide, when he heard Aeryn returning. He looked up at her, but immediately made himself look away.

She was killing him. Link bit his lip, cursing his mortality, cursing the blood pumping all too viciously within him. Did Aeryn know she was driving him crazy? The way her top hugged at her curves, her shorts cut off just short enough to let his imagination wander... She sat next to him, and Link awkwardly crossed his legs. "Yeah," he replied. Then, more confidently, he said, "Yeah, it's right here. Hold on." He finished setting up and set the remote down. This woman beside him, dressing so lightly, so sexily... Curse her. Link draped an arm over her shoulders, hoping she wouldn't notice the growing mass between his legs. He'd not be able to concentrate on this movie at all, not with her so close to him, not with the view he had if he just looked down--Link shook his head and turned his attention back to the tv. "A bit of a slow start with this one, but then, that's how these types of movies are." He was trying, saying anything that would distract himself.
    Thanks to Craze for the beautiful Bravely set!

~Recruitment Thread~
    Spoiler: Ashen's Personal Hall of Fame 

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Aeryn waited patiently for him to start the movie and settle in. She wondered if this was inappropriate... Well, of course it wasn't, but this was a new age and she only hoped it wouldn't be too forward of her. However, Link surprised her as he laid his arm across her shoulders, drawing her in closer to his bare chest. "Mmm..." She simply hummed in response before gently leaning her head on his shoulder.

As Link said, the movie had a slow start and Aeryn couldn't stop her gaze from wandering down over his bare torso. Her fiance James had been a healthy, fit young man. However, Aeryn noted that his muscles were not nearly as defined and toned as Link's were. Not that she had ever been around James like this... It was so warm, being so close to him like this, and Aeryn had to fight the urge to reach over and touch over his flawless skin.

Aeryn continued to covertly marvel at his rippling stomach muscles until she noticed Link's quickening heartbeat. The sound of it rung in her ears and made her throat burn. Slowly she peeked up at the hunter, slowly tilting her head a little to meet his eyes. "Link... I'm not making you uncomfortable, am I?" She murmured, suddenly feeling a little anxious herself. Aeryn searched his eyes, wondering if perhaps she had been mistaken. But then, why would he suggest this if he really didn't want to get closer to her?
    Last edited by Midori-Hime; 01-21-2019 at 06:08 AM.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

The movie was completely lost to him. Link had seen it enough times to know what was happening when he did look at the screen, but his eyes rarely wandered there. Instead, they looked down at Aeryn, at her dark hair, her bare shoulders, the blossoming hills of her chest--no. Link turned back to the movie, but his mind was busy. That little contented hum she gave, he wanted to hear more of that--no. He had to keep distracting himself. How long had it been since he'd had a woman so close, a woman dressed like this, cuddled into him like this, checking him out like this?

Link startled when Aeryn looked up at him. He cursed himself for giving away his thoughts. Not even a flawless actor could control his own heartbeat, not at a time like this. Link shook his head. "You don't make me uncomfortable," he said, but any assurance his words might have given her faded as his voice broke at his last syllable. He swore under his breath and sat up straighter. "You don't make me uncomfortable," he said again, more confidently. "It's been a while since I've had a lady on my bare chest, you know? I know we're business partners, and I know this is just to take the edge off, relax after a week of hard work, but... I am still a man, yeah?" He uncrossed his legs but, noticing just how bad the situation was, he crossed them again. "Sometimes our natures just threaten to betray us."

Link awkwardly cleared his throat. He leaned against his pillow again and put his arm back on Aeryn's shoulder. "I'm fine," he told her. "When a lady dresses like that, then curls up all cute like you're doing... A man can dream." He sighed an elaborate sigh, trying desperately to make this more lighthearted than it felt. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable," he said. "Sorry, I know how this must look. Maybe... Maybe we should get back to the movie."
    Last edited by Ashen; 01-13-2019 at 09:09 PM.

~Recruitment Thread~

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Aeryn's lips fell at the corners into a slight frown when Link spoke. His tone and the way his voice broke was not at all convincing. But then as he repeated himself, sitting up straighter, Aeryn realized it wasn't nervousness... Or, at least not for the reasons she first thought. She watched him closely, studying his movements, listening to his words... And then suddenly it all made sense.

Her emerald eyes had followed his gaze as he fidgetted and suddenly Aeryn tensed. Had she been a normal woman, she was sure her heart would be racing and her face would be as red as a tomato, but in her current state, there was only a hint of a blush on her pallid cheeks. Did she really make him feel that way, she wondered, staring up at Link's expression once again.

Softly gnawing on her bottom lip, Aeryn let herself be draw into the hunter's arms once again. His words were making her head swim and against her better judgment, Aeryn gently placed her hand on his bare chest, just over his fluttering heart. "Link..." She murmured softly, cutting off his rambling. "It doesn't have to be just a dream..." She said simply, tilting her head to meet his eyes. She could feel herself getting lost in the deep blue of his gaze, unwittingly being drawn in closer. Suddenly her gaze would flicker to his soft, full lips that were now so tantalizingly close to her own. She remembered the taste of them and wanted to again... but she hesitated for just a moment, the little voice in the back of her mind telling her they shouldn't.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Link was too distracted to notice the slight blush that met Aeryn's cheeks. He wanted desperately to get back to this movie, to not let the thoughts warring in his head take any more of his concentration, but--

It doesn't have to be just a dream.

Link stopped and stared into Aeryn's dark emeralds, questioning. No words fell from his parted lips as a million thoughts raced through his mind. Did she mean...? But no, she wouldn't admit that. The two of them wouldn't work out at all. A vampire and her hunter, it was a ridiculous notion. But the way she was staring at him, the way her fingers spread over his chest, the way she bit at her lip, an invitation... Was this a prank? Was she trying to lead him on, to take advantage of him? Link's eyes slowly fell, looking over her body, her welcoming breasts, her irresistible curves. He imagined the two of them on this bed doing far more than just staring but--no, no, this was so wrong, there was some kind of catch; he had to stop himself.

Behind them, the film carried on. Link looked to it suddenly when he realized it was already at the part where the male lead was first thinking of a vampirism cure. Link looked back to Aeryn, seeing the human she once was, and he decided, vampire or not, he wanted her.

Link gently caressed Aeryn's cheek before pulling her closer to him. His lips fell over hers, confident and hungry. As he kissed her, he wrapped his arms around her to pull her closer. His hands wandered down her back, testing the waters, then came right back up. He felt the thin fabrics of her pajamas and wondered what she would feel like underneath it all. Still pouring into her, Link's fingers boldly moved under her shirt to feel over her backside. They explored her body and came towards the front, resting on her belly before slowly dancing their way north. They stopped just above her stomach, pausing, waiting for an okay from Aeryn.

It doesn't have to be just a dream
    ​--but god did it feel like one.

~Recruitment Thread~

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Aeryn watched as Link averted his eyes suddenly, his attention drawn to the television screen. Her gaze dropped dejectedly before she followed his glance towards the Tv. The main character spoke of a vampirism cure and she almost wanted to laugh bitterly. Would Link want her if she was human? But that was never going to happen, she told herself.

Though without warning, Link's warm hand brushed her cheek and she started, looking to him sharply with wide eyes. And then his lips were on hers and all thoughts were forgotten. He kissed her with a hunger that matched her own and as he caressed her body, she arched closer to him. Like a flower drawn to sunlight. Aeryn returned his kisses desperately, tongue flicking out over his bottom lip, eager to taste him again.

His hands moving over her bare skin left her breathless and a soft moan escaped her lips. Her fingers wound into his golden hair, gripping it gently, while her other hand trailed along the tight muscles of his shoulders. She could feel his hand brushing along her ribs before it paused, hesitant. Such a gentleman, she thought with a smile against his lips. Suddenly she parted from him, drawing back to look up into his eyes. This was wrong, she reminded herself, but then why did it all feel so perfect?

Her hand dropped to his chest then, gently pressing him back from her. And then in a bold move, Aeryn grasped the bottom of her satin top and quickly lifted it up over her head and tossing it aside. Her wine colored hair fell wildly, keeping some details hidden from view, though just barely. Biting anxiously at her bottom lip once again, she sat there, her top half bare and exposed to him. What would he think, she wondered nervously.
    Last edited by Midori-Hime; 01-14-2019 at 06:16 AM.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

He adored the way she reacted to him. Link was aware of it all, the way her body leaned closer to him, the way her breaths caught in her throat, the curl of her fingers around his locks, the subtle moan that sent a passion whirling within him. He too pressed into her touch, into the hands that wandered ever so softly over his skin. Did she know what she was doing to him? That smile blooming over her lips; what did it mean? But Link couldn't concentrate on that. There were a million other things going through his mind, warring thoughts of She wants you and You can't have this and You need her and--

Just like that Aeryn was pressing away from him. Link stopped immediately, lust still dripping from his lips. No, she couldn't have been stopping now. He scolded himself for expecting more than this. Where did he think he would get to? At least Aeryn had the sense to stop them, to not ruin this relationship any further. Link held an apology in his mouth but before it spilled he watched, breathless, as Aeryn moved to remove her thin top and left little to his spinning imagination.

For a long moment Link just stared, startled by her bravery and confused at her invitation. She was biting at her lip again, and it appeared as if she were almost nervous. Did this ages-old vampire feel self-conscious showing her body to a mere virgin like him? He'd laugh at the thought later, but for now, Link was having a hard time focusing on much besides what was in front of him. His hands hesitated in front of him, not knowing what to do. "You're beautiful," he breathed, and he meant it. There, in a small bed of a borrowed apartment, with the city oblivious around them, she looked so... human. The shy curve of her back, the wary gaze in those shimmering eyes; Link only saw the woman he wanted to be with.

Tossing caution aside, Link went for it. He gently grabbed at her breasts, traced them with his thumbs. He admired them for a long while, dragging his fingers over bare skin, before bringing his eyes back to hers. He watched her as he outlined her sensitive areas, and he wondered if he were doing this right. His touch was light, perhaps because of inexperience as much as disbelief. How long had he known this beast now, and she was in his bed, topless? Why was she letting him continue like this? Why wasn't she stopping him? Hands still cupping and exploring her breasts, Link pulled in for another long kiss and determined the questions were better kept for later.

~Recruitment Thread~

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Aeryn sat there, frozen and exposed to Link's gaze. For a while he didn't move, nor say anything. Had she been mistaken? But she swore she could still see the desire in his eyes, so she watched and waited to see what he did. She only hoped she hadn't been too bold in a way that might scare him off. And then, under his breath, he called her beautiful. Aeryn let out a breath then, not realizing she'd stopped. "I am?" She murmured softly, feeling beautiful for perhaps the first time, under Link's gaze.

And then he was touching her and all thoughts disappeared from her mind. His hands were so warm, leaving her skin ablaze where ever they touched. Her eyes fluttered shut and her lips fell open with a soft, breathy gasp, telling him that he was doing just fine. And then she met his gaze, her own glittering with desire. Aeryn would meet his lips with a heated kiss, her hands gently holding his face as her body arched into his curious hands.

She would continue to kiss him heatedly, her tongue gently brushing against his lips until they parted, letting her inside. A soft moan vibrated in her chest then at the taste of him and slowly her arms wound around his neck, drawing him with her as she laid back on his bed. Carefully her fingers weaved their way through his long blonde locks, gripping gently to hold him into the kiss.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Link's mind swirled with a passionate mixture of lust, inexperience, confusion, determination. As his hands gained confidence, his touch grew firmer. Spurred on by Aeryn's moans, Link groped at her, loving the way she seemed to fit perfectly in his hands, but loving even more the way she seemed to know exactly what sounds to make to drive him mad. Her kisses sent him to heaven, and he couldn't help himself; he kissed her back just as vigorously. His tongue batted at hers, forcing its way past her teeth. He felt himself drawing closer to her, inching his way to her body. Would she be able to feel him now? Would she feel how excited he was, how much he wanted this?

Link pushed away from Aeryn after a moment. He looked deeply into her eyes, a thousand questions on his lips. His breathing was ragged. Did she want this as much as he did? His fingers lingered on her hips, danced to the front of her, swayed downwards. Was this really happening? With his free hand, he slipped out of his pajama bottoms, revealing what Aeryn must have already noticed before. "Aeryn," he breathed softly. He sat up on his knees and leaned towards her, his thigh brushing against hers. It was a question, a plea, but he wouldn't dare move until she got her consent.

He'd dreamed a lot about his first time. At first, he'd have a blonde, with bright green eyes and perky tits who begged him for more. Maybe, instead, he'd have a Russian, her icy glare paralyzing and her dominance rigid. Perhaps a brunette instead, or a cute little Christian girl, or a quiet goth. In all his wild imaginations, Link had never expected this. He watched and waited for his lady of the night to make her decision. This was what had won out, this was going to be his first, and somehow, Link couldn't have imagined better. In his eagerness, his lips fell over hers again hungrily, begging her to respond.

~Recruitment Thread~

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2829303132 ... LastLast