Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 293031

Thread: 'Til the Bittersweet End [M] ( Midoripickle & Ashen )

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Horror, Adventure
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She felt like she was losing her mind, carried away by his sweet kisses and hot touch. Her body arched to his, her hands moving along the smooth skin of his back, feeling his tight muscles flex beneath them. Though a shuddered breath left her as she felt him against her thigh. Suddenly Aeryn felt feverish, having never felt a heat like this in her life.

However, a moment later Link was drawing away from her, taking the heat with him. She didn't know what he was thinking, searching his eyes silently with questions of her own. Suddenly her eyes widened, feeling his hand move lower. She surprised herself with the soft, wanton sound that left her lips. Curiously her eyes wandered down, watching the movement of his other hand. The sight of him left her breathless and she laid there, frozen, until Link said her name. Immediately her emerald eyes flickered up to meet his. He was asking for her permission, she realized, yet she couldn't bring himself to give him an answer just yet. This was really happening, wasn't it?

This beautiful man truly wanted her as she was? Aeryn was silent as she tried to sort out her thoughts, locked in his gaze. Of course she wanted him too... But she couldn't help but feel some sort of hesitation. Why? Though before she could make sense of it, Link's intoxicating lips were on hers again, making her forget her doubts. Her arms quickly went back around him, playing with his hair as she kissed him just as desperately. However, in her haste, her fangs caught his tongue. It would only be a small sting, but it was enough to draw blood. And the moment she tasted his sweet essence, Aeryn groaned, her body lifted off the bed and molded to his. Her long legs wrapped around his hips, clenching to hold him to her as her hands weaved through his hair, gripping.

Her tongue chased after his, lapping at the wound. And then, as if snapping out of a spell, Aeryn jerked back from him, her eyes wide and her body rigid. Why... Aeryn licked her lips, still tasting his blood on her tongue. Why must she always ruin everything... She was suddenly hit with the harsh realization that no matter how much she wanted Link, she'd always crave blood more. She was a monster and nothing was going to change that. Aeryn then turned her gaze away sharply, no longer able to look him in the eyes. Her legs slid from his hips, releasing him, and quickly she slipped out from under him, standing and stepping away from the bed. "I-I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, Link." She muttered, her back to him as she now wrapped her arms around herself, trying to cover up her bare chest. "I can't do this..."

"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
    I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free
    Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart
    Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart

My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in
    You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to howl"

The Ashen One
    medieval fantasy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

There were no doubts in his mind that she was enjoying this just as much as he was--so why was she hesitating? Link watched the way she arched towards him, the way her eyes practically begged him to continue, the way her voice lingered into his ear and made its way down to his groin. Gods he wanted this, he needed this. Her kiss was captivating, and he fell into her, lost in their passions, until he felt the sharp prick of a fang upon his tongue.

Link was startled for only a moment. The taste of blood pooled onto his tastebuds and he pulled away softly. Eyebrow raised, he looked over Aeryn, surprised and oddly turned on. This was all new territory, and he could ignore the pain of her teeth for the joy they brought him. He wanted more, he wanted her to nibble along his lip, claw at his back, leave him bloodied and battered, and it seemed as if he were about to get that. Aeryn seemed to change dramatically. Her hands gripped at him, legs trapped him, and she pulled him back into another kiss. Link was feeling drunk off the lust; he loved this new Aeryn, he loved the way she moved, how she seemed to make him her prey. But then, just as swiftly as it had begun, Aeryn was pulling away from him, small and scared.

Link could only stand there, dumbfounded. Had he done something wrong? Maybe he'd come on too strong, or not strong enough, or... The way her voice quivered out made him sober. He'd definitely done something wrong. Link pulled his pajama bottoms back on and inched towards her. "Aeryn?" he murmured quietly. "Hey, it's okay." He could only see her back, her delicious curves and the waves of her hair. Had he ruined something with this beautiful woman? Link replayed the last few minutes in his head. Aeryn's change, was that because... Link turned away then, cursing himself. It had been her nature that changed her, her nature that had tasted him and had wanted more. How could he not see that? But, turning back to her, Link almost felt like he didn't mind.

He got off the bed and walked up to her, then wrapped his arms around her stomach. "Hey," he said softly again. "Here, why don't we get ready for bed? It's been a long day." He had no idea what time it was, but he didn't know how to help her. He didn't know how to tell her that everything was okay, so he thought the only thing to do was to get some rest, get a clear head, and decide what to do when they awoke.

Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Horror, Adventure
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aeryn closed her eyes as she heard him get off the bed and approach her. What would he do? What did he think? Was he disgusted. Surely he was rethinking things... She fretted in the short time it took him to reach her. Though she had not been expecting his arms around her, comforting her? The monster.

But Aeryn couldn't help herself, melting into his warm embrace. She could feel his glorious heart beating in his bare chest against her back. 'I don't deserve you...' She thought, wishing to say it aloud. She didn't deserve him, but God, did she want him. Aeryn stood there in silence, frowning as she ran her hands ran along the arms around her middle, and then gently she drew away from them. "You're right. We just need some time to... clear our heads." She murmured softly then.

Quickly Aeryn turned to pick up her top and discreetly pull it back on. She felt guilty, for leaving Link in such a state. But he deserved so much more than she could give. More than that... She would only hurt him, in the end. Though as much as she wanted to give him up, Aeryn wondered if she was already in too deep. She glanced his way only once, though couldn't quite meet his eyes, before crawling under the covers of her bed. Not knowing what else to say, Aeryn turned over. "Just turn out the light, when you're ready." She murmured softly then, staring off.

"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
    I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free
    Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart
    Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart

My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in
    You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to howl"

The Ashen One
    medieval fantasy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

By the time Aeryn pulled away from him and got into her bed, Link still could not guess what went wrong. They were doing fine, they were both so into it, and then Aeryn turned into a vampire. Link could still taste the blood in his mouth, the metallic ambrosia to her. It had changed her, but--so? Was Aeryn ashamed? Afraid? What could a vampire possibly fear? He couldn't understand, and though he knew guessing would get him nowhere, he still sat up contemplating it. He made a noise of acknowledgement at Aeryn's words, but he saw on hsi bed for a long while with the light on, wondering how things could have gone differently.

After several minutes Link shook his head and got up. He turned the lights out on his way to the bathroom. Those little moans, the arch of her back, the hunger in her eyes... He'd have a hard time getting Aeryn out of his head any time soon. She spent a long while in the bathroom calming himself down until, finally, he made it back to their room and collapsed onto his bed.

He couldn't sleep. Link stared at the dark ceiling and tried counting sheep to distract himself. His thoughts were suffocating. What was he even doing here, with her? Why had his hands been all over her, his lips to hers? What would anyone think of him now? Would he end up like his sister? Would he be infected too, and turn vicious, murderous? No, he thought, he'd kill himself before that happened. But... He glanced over at the other bed. Aeryn wasn't as aggressive as the others. Not all vampires were bad, he reasoned, they couldn't have been. Or, perhaps, they were; they were bloodthirsty creatures with no god nor self-control. Aeryn, then, was no vampire. Maybe she would just need a simple cure to free her from this curse. Maybe then Lilee would approve of her baby brother's budding feelings.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 293031