Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 323334

Thread: 'Til the Bittersweet End [M] ( Midoripickle & Ashen )

Member of the Month!
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Horror, Adventure
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She watched as Link slowly moved in, though instead of retreating like he might think, she leaned closer, as if she were being draw into him. She shivered at the warmth and tenderness of his kiss. She could feel his hesitance and knew it was because of her. She wanted her Link back, the one with light in his eyes, who's bold and not always well thought out jokes made her laugh anyway. The Link that had taught her that she was still capable of love.

Her body was ice cold from the rain and his warm touch made her skin feel like it was on fire. She wanted to feel more, but then all too soon, Link parted the kiss. She stared back into his eyes, seeing the questioning, hesitant look there. And then all her resolve crumbled. Good riddance, she thought and then brought a hand to the back of his head, pulling him into a much more heated and passionate kiss. She sat up on her knees, leaning over the edge of the tub in an attempt to get closer to him. But it just wasn't enough.

Her hand slid up to tangle in his hair while her lips moved desperately against his, hoping she could rekindle that fire that was there just moments ago before she'd doused it.

"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
    I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free
    Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart
    Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart

My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in
    You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to howl"

The Ashen One
    medieval fantasy, adventure, psychological
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Link was still after he parted their kiss, wondering where they would go from there. Aeryn seemed unsatisfied, and he wondered if he should have done something differently, kissed her more softly or maybe not at all. But then she was pulling him in, coming in for more. The way her lips moved, the way her fingers danced in his hair and the way her breaths caught between them. Perhaps Aeryn was back after all.

He moved closer to her, placing a wet hand in her damp hair and pulling her closer as well. Link kissed back, more subdued now but still with a hunger, a need. He moved to his knees and wrapped his other hand around her, pressing her wet clothes to his dripping skin. She was different now, more passionate, more like the wild woman he remembered from that night, before. How far could he go? Link was so paranoid that this night would end up like the last that he didn't know where to go from here. He didn't know what to do but to wait and react.

Link tried to move closer to her, getting as near to her as the wall of the tub would allow, but he didn't consider how slippery the bottom of the tub might be. In his movement, he lost his balance, slipping on some soap residue or something, and suddenly he was falling into Aeryn. He was thankful that she caught him, but he still winced at the pain that shot up from his leg, which had hit the tub in his struggle to catch himself. He swore under his breath and awkwardly cleared his throat. "If I could stop hurting myself," he mumbled with a grin. "Aeryn, sweetheart, how about we finish up here and take this elsewhere?"
    Last edited by Ashen; 05-25-2019 at 08:20 PM.
    Thanks to Craze for the beautiful Bravely set!

~Recruitment Thread~
    Spoiler: Ashen's Personal Hall of Fame 

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Aeryn broke from the kiss with a gasp, somehow managing to catch Link and keep them both from falling over. She looked up at him in concern as he cursed, but then smiled slowly and broke out into a soft laugh. "You're hopeless.." She said with a gentle shake of her head. But she couldn't help but shudder feeling him pressed against her, his warmth seeping into her clothes.

"Yes, that's probably wise." She agreed, giving him a moment to rinse off while she got up to grab a towel for him. "That's why I told you I didn't know if this was such a good idea in the bathroom." She teased, glancing back at him with a smirk, perhaps at the wrong moment. She stared for just a moment before turning sharply, swallowing as she felt was little warmth she had in her rushing to her cheeks.

Aeryn then turned back to him, holding the towel open, yet she didn't look at him, keeping her eyes anywhere else. Not that she was... reconsidering continuing, however. It was just very uncharted territory for her and to be honest, a bit nerve wracking. Did Link feel the same way? Once he took the towel, Aeryn turned from him, trying to gather her composure.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Suds ran down his skin and spiraled down the drain as Link washed himself off. He glanced over at Aeryn. "Nothing wrong with doing it in the bathroom," he said under his breath, but he did wonder how great an idea that was with his head in such a state. He was perhaps too inexperienced too, but next time... His cheeks warmed at the thoughts.

He'd caught Aeryn's glance, and he noticed the way she seemed to withdraw. Link looked down at himself absently. He wasn't small by any means, especially not now, but he didn't think he was big either. What had gotten Aeryn to react like that? Did she not like how he looked? Was he not normal? Link had little to go by, but he still thought--and that was it. He realized he was overthinking, so he awkwardly said, "I don't mind you looking." He took the towel and rubbed it over his wet skin before tying it loosely around his waist. "I can't deny that it's... kinda hot."

Was he talking too much? Link lingered in the bathroom, motioning for her to leave first. They walked to the bedroom and Link sat on his bed. He watched Aeryn, and he cursed himself for thinking only of her. Paranoia crept along his skin, rising his hairs. She seemed so hesitant, so nervous. Maybe it was time to slash his hopes for tonight, before he made things worse. He cleared his throat and looked around for his clothes. He didn't know what to say, something that was happening far too much lately.

~Recruitment Thread~

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Aeryn was surprised by his words and she shivered a little, turning her head almost as if she were tempted to steal another glance at him. But she hesitated for just a moment until he was covered. That didn't stop her gaze from wandering over the rest of his bare, glistening torso however. This lust was definitely a feeling she'd never quite felt before. As well as this sort of nervousness and hesitation. Aeryn met his eyes then but said nothing, simply stepping out of the bedroom.

Her eyes followed him, watching as he sat on his bed... waiting. She seemed to be mulling something over in her mind for a silent moment before turning away from him slightly to begin peeling off her wet pants, leaving her in just a wet shirt and panties. Hands went to the hem of her shirt but then she paused, emerald eyes shifting back to Link's. Aeryn then crossed the room to Link's bed, stopping in front of him before carefully putting her hands on his shoulders and slowly climbing onto the bed to straddle his lap.

She was close now, thier lips just inches apart, though she hesitated before moving any closer. "Are you sure this is what you want? Do you really want everything that I am?" She whispered softly, staring deeply into his eyes, as if trying to decipher the truth deep within them.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

She was taking too long, and Link was growing impatient. He gently tapped his foot on the ground, not hard enough to make a sound. Aeryn didn't want this, didn't he see that? But there was something about her, the way she kissed him there, and the way she looked over him... He couldn't understand these mixed signals.

But then Aeryn was stripping, and Link just awkwardly glanced between her and the floor. What did she want? Frustration bubbled under his skin until he noticed her walking over to him. Her legs were bare, traces of rain still speckled across them. Link looked at her, mouth agape, wondering what she was doing. Then she was on his lap, and Link looked away, thankful for the thick towel around his waist. She was driving him crazy. "Aeryn," he whimpered, and he brought his eyes back to her. Was this what he wanted?

Link looked over the lady on his lap, the luscious curls, the sculpted eyes, the long legs, the ample chest, the rounded ass. He looked at her skin, at its pallor, at her poking teeth. She was everything he had modeled his life to end. Her kind was the reason his family was dead, his sisters, his brother, his father, his stepmother. She was a vampire; he was a hunter; this made no sense.

But as Link lost himself in those emeralds, he knew his thinking was flawed. Aeryn wasn't a vampire. Or, she was, but she wasn't the vampire that Link wanted to kill. She was a vampire with a reawakened womanhood, a vampire who screamed of humanity. She was no monster, and that much was clear in the way she looked at him back, the way she tried to save him, even when she wanted him most... Link pulled Aeryn closer, wrapping his arms around. "Oh, Aeryn," he said softly. "Of course I want you. I've never wanted any woman like I want you now." He pulled away and looked into her eyes. "You're amazing, Aeryn. You've taught me so much about myself, and you've taught me about this world we live in. You taught me that people like you exist, people who are faced with so much to bring them down, and people who can still smile and laugh and fall in love." He stopped and looked around. "Speaking of. I haven't seen that smile of yours in a minute. You haven't lost it, have you?" Fingers slipped under her shirt and traveled up her spine. "I guess I never asked if you're ticklish," he mumbled, "but it's worth a try?" He looked up at her with a boyish innocence. Vampire or not, he was determined to find something to make her laugh.

~Recruitment Thread~

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Completely frozen, Aeryn sat there, stunned by his words. A small tremble went through her, shaking her to her very core. This man wanted her, despite what she was... Whether or not she deserved him. She looked down a little at his praise, finding it hard to take. But there was so many things that Link had taught her. He'd been the one to change her and she was just happy that perhaps she'd done the same for him.

Though as he started to look around, Aeryn blinked, following his gaze. She was about to ask what he was thinking, before he commented on her smile. His fingers on the bare skin of her back, in this moment, didn't quite have the effect he was looking for, but it did bring a smile to her face.

The smile widened slowly as she looked over his face, really, truly seeing him. "Nice try... but I just don't happen to be so ticklish right now." She told him, her smile falling a little to a slightly more intense expression. Biting her lip softly, Aeryn glanced down at the ring on the chain around her neck before bringing her hands up to unclasp it. She leaned over carefully, tenderly setting the necklace down on the nightstand between their beds and then returned her focus to Link, hoping he would understand her gesture.

The Ashen One
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

His tickling had failed, but Link counted the smile on his lady's face an absolute victory. He'd missed that smile, missed the innocence of it, the humanness. Aeryn was coming back to him, slowly, but he was just glad she was back at all. After all the tension between them lately, he was ready to fall into his arms and kiss her until the sun came up.

Her smile wavered, and for a moment Link feared that the nervousness was back, that she was having second thoughts again. He couldn't handle her tugging at his heart like this, dragging it in too many directions for him to hope to keep up. Didn't she realize that? But Aeryn moved to touch the chain around her neck, to unclasp it, to set it aside. Link looked over at it, at the ring hanging from it, the ring that had left the smallest imprint on her chest. That was an engagement ring, her engagement ring, and as Link made sense of her gesture, roses blossomed on his cheeks. She wasn't toying with him after all.

He sat awkwardly under her, wondering what he could do now. He had just gotten her permission, but what was he supposed to do? His fingers moved from her spine to her hip, then slowly up to her bra. He maintained eye contact with her while he tugged at her damp clothes. Slowly, awkwardly, Link pulled her shirt over her head and traced the rise of her breasts. When he shifted under her, his towel fell away from his thigh, away from his groin. He didn't notice, or he didn't address it. His hands moved behind her then, pulling her into his long and sensual kiss. His fingers continued to explore her, every curve and swell, every beautiful inch of her. He nibbled lightly at her lip, teasing her, tasting her, wanting her.

~Recruitment Thread~

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 323334