Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RPA Wedding (IC)

Second to the right and straight on 'til morning.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, fantasy and mystical wonderful stuffs!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sherby grinned brightly when she saw Price, reminding her of a masquerade ball, but this time without the masks. "Hey!" She replied as they hugged. She laughed at his question. "Well, I guess it's just my secret little... secret." She was grinning from ear to ear. "You are honestly too kind Price, and I'm glad you came!" She looked around, watching the people go in. "It's going to be so fun! It's so cute that P.K. and Masque invited us all to their wedding... I can't wait!" She was practically buzzing with excitement. Truth be told, she really liked weddings. She loved the music in them especially, but also all the cuteness, and the outfits, and the bride's dress.... and the cake afterwards. "You look very nice today Price!" She said, enthusiastically. She reached out her hand to perform a secret handshake with him, as was habit with her friends. "Wait. Dang. We really need a secret handshake." She laughed, making sure to make a mental note of it. "Are you ready?" She asked, seeing that he was still looking fairly nervous.

They entered the ceremony just in time, and Sherby looked around to spot familiar faces. And so, the service started, and she sat there, in awe of the bridesmaids and the bride, smiling as the vows took places. The official wedding part was over and she grinned, clapping as the bride and groom moved down the isle. "That was amazing! So lovely!" She said, turning to Price. "I'm so happy for them!"
    Last edited by SherbetTurtle; 12-15-2015 at 05:47 PM.

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

DC would chuckle as he saw many more familiar faces approach from all over the garden. There were those whom he expected to see, such as the ever excitable "Ms. Pixie" as he called her. Then there were those that he thought he wouldn't see initially but was happy to, such as the ever prestigious Price and even the formerly known "Juicesir" or the Mad Max. So it seems that he wasn't the only one who loved the happy go lucky couple that was here today...He'd wave and walk over to his bro Ryan, whom he saw beginning to approach. He patted his shoulder. "Hey man! What's up?" He'd ask with a slight chuckle.

Spoiler: Theme Song 

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

After having been hushed to their seats, Kicks took her place and situated herself in a comfortable way. Though to be honest there was no comfortable way to sit in a dress! Ah poor PK! How would she be able to move comfortably in a wedding dress?! She remembered her stepmom not being comfortable at all after her wedding and so she changed into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt after the ceremony.

Hehe. Ah Kicks appreciated that. Now that was the way to live life.

She was distracted from her thoughts when the ceremony began. How could she possibly put it into words?! She couldn't. The thing was. It was so beautiful. That was the best way to sum it up- beautiful. No. Amazing. No. Fantastic. No! SPECTACULAR. NOOOOO. BAFASPECATACULAR. Yeaaaa!

Was she crying?! No! Her makeup would run!

Kicks quickly covered her face. Stop it! Stop crying! But it was so BAFASPECATACULAR.

With her fingers she flicked away the tears and quickly focused her eyes back on the- THEY WERE KISSING. THEY KISSED. OH IT WAS SO BAFASPECATACULAR. SHE COULDN'T TAKE IT.

Don't bounce out of your seat. Don't do it. Focus. Focus. Don't squeal with happiness.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Good old Fantasy, with new twists.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tears were welling in her eyes by the time Hatter and P.K. kissed. Nara fanned her eyes rapidly, trying not to cry and streak her makeup. "Oh that was so beautiful." She whispered, delicately wiping her eyes. When the garden erupted in applause, she stood up, and her clapping was drowned out by the roar. All around her, tears were shed and the room was bright with smiles.

Nara made her way out of the seating area. Nearby, she spotted DC, her nephew and date for the reception. A wide smile broke out across her face, and she realized that she was going to start crying again if she admired any of her nieces or nephews for too long. The poor aunt was so overwhelmed with happiness and joy, and all around her... Her friends! It was beautiful. So beautiful.

Her eyes scanned the crowd, taking in those who were there. "Oh there's Sie, Rahz, Vee-"

Nara's head whipped around. "Vee??" Her eyes widened as they locked on the aussie, with a lovely lady on either arm. She couldn't help but giggle, seeing Rogue and Laya; one dressed in red and the other in black. It seemed like so long since she'd seen Vee, and the girl couldn't help but make her way through the crowd. "Hey there!" Nara laughed, running towards the trio. "Long time no see." She giggled as she stopped in front of them.

"Oh Rogue you look lovely." Nara clasped her hands in front of her, lifting one shoulder in an adorable way. "Laya darling, you too. Both of you, stunning." Nara held out her arms to all three of them. "It's been too long, I need hugs. Especially you, Mysterious Stranger." She teased Vee with a wink.
    Spoiler: Clicky clicky -------> 

That one Reaper Guy
    Mostly everything, I suppose
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

His alarm blaring loudly, and incessant sound of a British lad chirping like an annoying little bird, Soul groaned into his pillow, cursing the day into oblivion. He may have promised to go to the wedding, but he never understood why people wanted people to schedule so damn early in the morning.

"If I ever get married, it's gonna be at night..." he mumbled to himself, pushing himself out of bed. The room he was in was quite small, a cheap hotel room he found a few days ago. He didn't need frabjous decorations in his room, especially if he were to be there for only a couple of days.

Going through the formal clean up routine of showering heavily, making sure he was clean and ravishing. If there was one thing Soul was good at, it was going formal. His suit was in perfect condition, pressed and ready for action. Donning such attire was, for Soul, like decorating himself with battle wear. He loved it.

After checking himself in the mirror, checking to make sure everything was where it should be, tie straight, shoes shiny as can be, collar proper and everything in between, he gave himself a smile, and left his his room. Fortunately for him, the wedding spot was conveniently half a mile walk away, so it took him a little more than ten minutes to reach the location. And as he guessed, just as many more were arriving.

He stayed out of relative sight, giving a quick smile and nod to those who saw him, pointing to someone nearby them if they began walking towards him. He may have been there for the wedding itself, but if anyone knew him, he'd be up to no good in the process. For now, he was just looking about for things he could mess with after the wedding itself. A few things caught his eye, and he kept them in mind as he went towards the crowd.

Once the main event began, where the two love birds decide to kiss and eternally make one another each others (until a lengthy divorce, depending), Soul and everyone else took their seat. Conveniently, Soul was right behind Laya, who he had a feeling would be open to assisting him in his plans. As they were saying each others vows and what not, Soul leaned forward and whispered into her ear,

"Wanna fuck shit up with me?", making damn sure to emphasize the word shit so as to ensure his intentions weren't mistaken for more... interactive ideas.

Once they did the whole kiss and love each other shebang, Soul went along with everyone else, clapping for love. He really wasn't a fan of weddings.
    Thanks to Karma for the Avatar and Signature

Month the of Member November
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Crazywolf had pointed all the arrivals toward the seating area then sat himself down at the back of the aisle beside the back row of chairs. He particularly noticed how well washed, groomed and scented all the other guests were. It was so great to see everyone there. There was just time to wave a paw slightly at Masque and then the ceremony began.

The ceremony itself was beautiful. When Masque and P.K. said their vows Crazywolf started to sniffle with happiness. After it was done and they came back down the isle arm in arm he stood up to greet them waving his tail.

Inwardly he wondered if now they were married P.K. and Masque would stay in the family house or whether they would want to go and mark out their own territory. One thing for sure was that P.K. would need a safe place to stay for when she started having cubs.

"Congratulations!" he smiled at them both.
    Last edited by Crazywolf; 12-15-2015 at 08:52 PM.
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

2Spooky4U
    Mostly Fantasy and Parody, and some Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

Splat watched the ceremony in earnest, nearly tearing up when Hatter and PK exchanged vows. She cheered and clapped along with everyone else when the ceremony had ended, then stood up to congratulate the couple. She made her way to where many others were gathering.

"Congrats!" she said, smiling, to the bride and groom. She waved to some of the familiar faces nearby-- Nara, DC, Rahz, and many others. She also saw a lot of people whom she wasn't as acquainted with. Maybe she could take this happy occasion to meet some new people? Usually she wasn't very social, or a "party person", but since there were so many friends around her, she felt a boost of confidence.

She was thinking about this when something furry brushed past her. Looking down, she grinned. "Hey, Crazy," she said to the wolf.

and dreadfully distinct/against the dark a tall white fountain played

Art Thread
    |Ask me stuff|My Characters

Spoiler: Quotes, sets, gamertags, things to click on 

January Member of the Month
    Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Superhero Stuff, Fantasy, lots of fandoms
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Price couldn’t help but laugh at Sherby’s giddiness. It was one of her endearing qualities that he appreciated the most about her. From the time that he had first met Sherby, her quirky bubbly personality grew on him putting a smile on his face every day. Considering that he didn’t smile much outside of the community, Price had grown really fond of the times that they had spent together and looked forward to seeing her each day. “Secret handshake, got it,” He responded with another laugh. The time had come to enter the gates and proceed to the ceremony. Poor Price was feeling a mixture of anxious anticipation and nervous dread. He was happy to be invited to the wedding of two wonderful members of the community, and he really was looking forward to it, but Price was terrible at the whole ‘making new friends’ thing. A bashful blush invaded his features. “Ready as I’ll ever be,” the terrified young man said with a gulp.

It’s just wedding...it’s just a wedding....what are you so afraid of Price? Everyone here will love you. You just gotta give em a chance.... Price thought in his head as he filed into the aisle and was seated. It was not a long wait before the ceremony began, and what a grand wedding it was. No matter how many wedding Price had witnessed over the years, there was nothing more beautiful than seeing two loving souls bonded together in holy matrimony. Price joined the thunderous applause of the beautiful garden in approving the union of two obviously wonderful people. Even though he did not know them himself, Price could tell just how great they were by how many friends had joined them on this day. He would have to make a point to congratulate each of them later on in the day. For now, he would let them enjoy the moment with their friends.

Price smiled at Sherby’s excitement before responding. “Yes, that was beautiful. I am happy for them too. We should congratulate them whenever we get the chance. Although, I have to admit, I am a little loss as to what we should do now?” Price said befuddled and intimidated. “Um...what exactly do you social birds do next?” He asked with an admittedly embarrassed smile.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The surrounding area was spectacular in Laya’s eyes as she sat in her seat, carefully noting the little details in all of the decorations. It seemed she was more impressed with the arrangements themselves instead of the actual wedding and union, but she wasn’t much of a sappy love person anyway. It was sweet and all, and of course she was happy for the couple, yet the social interactions weren’t her favorite thing.

This, however, did not stop her from expressing joy as they made their vows and officially sealed their marriage with a kiss. It might seem less enthusiastic than the others, but Laya was not one to cry at a wedding. Instead, a conspicuous smirk perked up on her face at the sound of someone whispering behind her. To be honest, her mind completely glazed over the emphasized part of what was spoken to her at first, but she did manage to pick up on it. She pushed her feet down on the ground, lifting the front legs of the chair up slightly as she leaned backwards towards Soul.

“Assertive today, aren’t you?” She chuckled slightly, planning on letting him wonder how exactly she took his words – because, well, she did take them wrong at first. Regardless, Soul was also a friend to mess with and he wouldn’t get upset over it. Laya was about to say something else to Soul, but noticed Nara, happy as could be, making her way towards the trio. Always carrying about her the bubbly and friendly attitude, Laya couldn’t help but to smile a bit when she came near.

“Thanks, you look pretty fab yourself.” Laya commented while giving the giddy lady a quick hug. “You two should catch up some, been awhile since he’s been around.” She motioned her hand towards Vee, the ever elusive Outback native who surely needed to catch up with his friends too. “I’ll be back shortly.”

With a small wink, Laya turned from her dates and made her way through the crowd of people until she found Soul and motioned for him to follow her. “Let’s go to my car real quick.” She knew he’d follow along, so she walked past him and went straight to her car. The front door was opened and pulled from within the crevice of the two front seats was a silver flask. “So, what kind of plans you got?” she asked, taking a swig of the tequila inside her container.

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

The wedding was beautiful, she didn't know how it could become more gorgeous until PK came into view. She was absolutely stunning. It took Spicy a little while before she could break her gaze on PK and turn it to the groom instead. Seeing his grin, made her smile and squeeze Vee's arm a bit at how amazing it was to see the love between the two of them. DC and Meg looked just as proud as she felt inside and when they kissed, Spicy celebrated with everyone else. Nearly standing up to give a standing ovation... but quickly sitting herself back down. No need to embarrass herself.

Their trio had been seated next to Sherbert who she had met only briefly, and her date who seemed a little nervous. As the wedding came to an end, she saw Nara heading toward them. "Excuse me, Excuse me!" She said to the two of them as she tried to race towards Nara, but just as she was about to reach out for the hug Nara was offering, her feet got caught up in the mixture of legs and she landed directly into Sherbert and Price's laps. "Oh, shit.." A red face looked up at the two of them.

"Well umm, hello there!" She tried not to laugh at herself but she couldn't help a bit of a giggle. "I think I've met you before, Sherbert is it? But I don't think we've ever met?" She looked to Price, still laying across their laps. Holding out a hand to Price. "I'm Spicy! Or... Karma... Or Rogue... Really you can call me just about anything, other then Graceful." She laughed waiting for him to shake it. Temporarily forgetting about Nara and Vee, caught up in her own embarrassing situation.

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast