P.K. took Hatter's arm suddenly. "Let’s see about getting ready for the flower toss." She said smiling. then she thought for a moment. "And I think there was something about a garter toss..." Honestly she'd never heard of it until this all started happening, She wasn't sure about this one but she guessed she'd try it.

Quickly smiling back at PK, Hatter agreed, enjoying the thought of such a romantic tradition. He knew that whoever caught the flowers or garter didn't matter, but he loved thinking about it. "Do you know where you left them, honey?"Hearing the missing surety in PK's voice, he followed his question with another. "Are you comfortable doing the garter toss?"

"In the tent, I think." She said before pausing at his other question. "Oh it’s not the toss that bothers me. it’s uh..." She cleared her throat. "Perhaps we could take the Garter off in the tent unless there is an extra one in the tent." She said blushing a little as she smiled a bit shyly up at Hatter.

PK looked so charming with the timid smile she wore, and it melted Hatter completely. With a big grin and a tight hug, he replied "I'm so lucky it was you. Okay, let's go!" With that, he dropped his arms and slid his hand into hers.

P.K. gave a small squeak from the tight hug but smiled as Hatter's hand took hold of her's. She leaned her head against his shoulder while gently gripping his arm with her other hand as they started towards the tent. "I'm pretty lucky too dear." She said quietly. When they reached the tent she looked around for a moment before spotting her flowers but not an extra set. "Uhm..." Now where had Meg said she put those things? She thought back, Meg had told her after she and Hatter cut the cake. "Oh!" P.K. said then sighed as she rolled her eyes at herself. "They aren't in the tent Meg said they were under the DJ table, where DC is."

With a chuckle at how he had forgotten what Meg said as well, Hatter offered his arm to PK as they made their way to DC’s platform. Still holding to Hatter’s arm P.K. smiled at their DJ. “I think we are almost ready for the tosses.” She said. “Meg said she left the flowers and garter here.”

DC looked over at the happy couple. "Yeah. right over here." He responded, stepping down to lead them to a box that was set up behind the headphones.

"Thank you DC." P.K. said coming over to hug her cousin, since she hadn't yet had a chance to do so, after he showed them the box.

Damion smiled and squeezed his Lil Cuz whom he hadn't gotten over to yet either. He lifted her just a little he was so happy. Noticing hatter however, he put her down and straightened his suit with a smile. "Over here gettin married n stuff...I'm proud of you." He said to them.

Hatter replied with a silent laugh of self pity “I just got lucky.” P.K. grinned as DC Set her back down before looking to Hatter. “Well I’m glad, it be awful if you didn’t approve.” Recomposing himself, Hatter grinned and thanked DC. “I’m really glad you came. It wouldn’t have been the same without you.”

DC chuckled. "Yeah it would, I'm just the DJ." He said as he grabbed Hatter's shoulder lightly with a smile. He walked over and lifted the box, taking out each item and handing it to the each of them. "Which one do you guys want to do first so that I can announce it?" DC asked as he turned and began to walk up to the DJ platform.

P.K. looked to Hatter for a moment not sure which one they should do first. “Got any suggestions?” she asked. “Is it possible to do it at the same time?” Nodding slightly to affirm the possibility he replied “Sure, but I’m pretty sure most of the time the bride goes first. But if that’s what you want, I’d love to!”

"Alright so that's an order of both things at the same time then? Cool." Damion replied with a nod as he turned on the main Mic. "AAAnd Now, all you single ladies and gentlemen, please step to the floor as we will now be starting the always fun tradition of the Garter and Bouquet tosses!" He announced, resting his hands on the sides of the equipment to watch.