Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Cinematic Universe

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Horror
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Default Marvel Cinematic Universe

I'm very surprised that no one has made a thread about this yet.

I absolutely adore the MCU and with Civil War and Deadpool coming out next year, I can say I'm rather excited.
    Then there's also the Netflix series featuring the Defenders.

Thoughts on Black Widow with Bruce Banner? Favorite Avenger/character, anyone?

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly."
    Check out my art thread here! | My Tumblr

3Spooky5U
    Science Fiction/Slice of Life/Fandom
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Okay I don't want to rant here, but the rushed Black Widow and Hulk romance made me hate Avengers 2.

Or maybe I jut didn't like Avengers 2 in the first place. I haven't liked the recent movies, and probably won't see anymore of them in theater.

The Netflix original tv shows however are fantastic. Daredevil and Jessica Jones are both spectacular.

Griffin / Gumbo / Gambit / Griff

Demonic Princess
    I LIKE: General, Fantasy but not scifi, Romance, I love to love, I love school RPs too!
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    The Netflix original tv shows however are fantastic. Daredevil and Jessica Jones are both spectacular.
    I 1000000000% agree with this. I can't wait for season 2 of Daredevil. Netflix is doing a great job!

I am actually looking forward to the Deadpool movie. I feel like it's 100% Deadpool. I have seen all the trailers thus far and am pretty pumped.

As far as the Avengers; I am not a huge fan of them so yeah.. I feel like a lot of the story lines end up getting rushed in those movies. I am a bigger fan of when they do the individual movies. I really enjoyed Captain America and Iron Man's movies.

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

I love everything from the lil ass Jessica Jones TV show that's coming out, to Captain America Civil War.....The only thing that I don't like is the Hulk and Widow romance bullshit. For all my peoples who know, that ain't how it works. They tried to switch it up, we all know that Captain gets all the ladies. And that's just real.

Spoiler: Theme Song 

Demonic Princess
    I LIKE: General, Fantasy but not scifi, Romance, I love to love, I love school RPs too!
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Jessica Jones is already out DC. xD

3Spooky5U
    Science Fiction/Slice of Life/Fandom
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Also--technically Hawkeye and the Black Widow get together, 'cause they're both spies and stuff.

Griffin / Gumbo / Gambit / Griff

Fantasy; Sci-fi; Dark Fantasy; Adventure; Mature;
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

My thoughts on Hulk and Widow? Nope. The chemistry didn't work, and yeah, Hawkeye and Widow kinda get together even in the comics. But after Widow and Cap's scene in Cap2, I wanted them to get together you know what I meant?

Also, if people are hyped about BvS, I'm looking forward to Civil War more than any other superhero films comin' out next year.

For my favorite Avenger, Captain America. You can say he's the embodiment of American power fantasy but I don't care.
    "May the great Twelve have mercy on us all," - Marius, Inquisitor of the Crown

Spoiler: Random stuff 

Giga Onion
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Bruce and Widow? Bulllshit. That shit ain't gonna work regardless of how the CU portrays it.

Now for Civil War I'm pumped. To see Bucky Barnes and Cap be the living hell out of Stark makes me happy. But my problems with the movie is that there won't be the dozens of heroes there were in the comics we only get a handful and I haven't seen a lick of Spiderman as he is very crucial to the Civil War story. Spiderman's appearance in the film, for me, will decide whether I like the film or hate the film. I don't know how they'll be able to do the Civil War story without Spiderman.

Fantasy, Horror
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Spideyman isn't even featured at all in any of the trailers from what I know, but I hope he gets decent screen time. As for my thoughts on Widow x Hulk, the whole romantic subplot was rather rushed and unnecessary.

Apparently another series is being made for Luke Cage, since he's supposed to be another Defender, Iron Fist. I'm pretty excited for that.

For upcoming movies, I'm most looking forward to Deadpool in spite of all the Civil War hype. Deadpool just seems so entertaining.

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly."
    Check out my art thread here! | My Tumblr

Demonic Princess
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Spiderman might not be in Civil War. Sony is being a butthead about it. xD He might show up but it's kinda messing up their releases of the Spiderman movies if he does appear in MCU. I kinda want Sony to hand the rights back over to Marvel. They did a decent job with the first three Spiderman movies but everything after that was complete trash.

Deadpool is going to be super hype!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast