Welcome boys and girls into the most epic shop full of sunshines
After some great thinking we decided we want to give a hand to those of us that wish to submit their Role-Play into "RolePlay of the Week", but cannot make themselves their own banner, or just like to have someone to make it for them, for, as you all know, the banner is an important part of the "RolePlay of the week" submission.
How is it going to work?
Me and the list of that talented awesome members below will run it.
You'll be able to suggest what you want to have in your banners or even present the pictures you want our artists to use. You must write the name of your RP (Link to the OOC will be good as well).
Whoever is available from the list and wish to take up your request, will post in the thread, saying that he/she takes the job. (Artists, please remember that you have up to two days to get it done, because we don't want to be delayed with it).
The requested finished banner shall be either posted in this thread, or be PMed to you, or one of the staff and be attached to your submission of your "RolePlay of the week" (Artists, make sure you post that the job is done and was sent to either the one who requested it or one of the staff).
1. Please remember that THIS IS NOT AN AVERAGE REQUEST THREAD! Anyone using this thread does not get to pick who does their artwork. The artists themselves will decide which art they want to tackle.
2. If you want a specific artist to take your request, post a request in their Request Shop.
3. You must credit the artist who completes your request.
4. Do not use this thread for chatting.
1. Do not allow members to request you specifically. Special requests can be made in your own art threads.
2. When you choose to do someone's request, you agree to have the banner completed in 1 or 2 days time. (Don't forget to post in the thread that you took the job, so another artist won't start to do the same request).
3. Banners must be made according to the size requirements: smallest 385px × 170px but no larger than 385 x 200px
4. You must either post the complete product in this thread, or just post something along the lines of: "It is done", to let us know that the one who requested the banner got it, or, if you PMed it to me or one of the other staff members, that it has been received and approved of.
List of Artists that agreed to contributed in this thread:
1) If anyone else wish to join us at this thread, PM me and I'll add your name to the list.
2) All artists that will help with more than 20 banners will be rewarded with this love badge:
Have fun guys