Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: [PG-13] Pokemon: Rings of Destiny (IC)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lavaridge, Hoenn

Picking weeds from the flowerbeds was dirty, but oddly relaxing work and Shûi easily lost himself in the task, every now and then checking on his little friends who were trying to help him, but mostly just making a mess in the flowerbed behind him.

As a sudden bright light appeared shining not far from him, Shûi shielded his eyes as he got up and stepped closer to Zel and Kamu who scampered to hide behind his legs, Kamu quite quickly relocating on to his shoulder. As suddenly as the light had appeared, it was gone and in its place was a girl with her pokemon.

”Yes, I'm Shûi.. how'd you know my name?” Shûi blinked, confused at the girl. He bent down to pick up Torchic in to his arms. ”Who's Hana?” As he straightened up with a slightly disgruntled looking pokemon, another girl appeared with the same bright light preceding her. He didn't get even a word edge vice before he had been instructed to use the strange watch he had received to relocate to another place. Again appeared the bright light and when it was gone, the first girl was gone. Confused, Shûi turned to look at the girl he presumed was named Hana. ”What is going on?”

Wherever the eagle people from lord of the rings live, i bet that place is cool and stuff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I haven'treally developed a favorite yet so I guess i'll put to be continued......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Violet City, Johto

Sal finished packing what little he actually owned. A notebook, blankets and a pillow,so Guides on breeding, and a little book containing the names and basic info on Johto region Pokemon. He also packed a few bags of chips, water, and some protein bars just in case. He could always pick up more at the store. He had 1000 Poke from his normal allowance for doing work at the tower. As Sal finished packing, Rita stared at the now barren and plain looking room. Now just a cot and a dresser. She sighed. "Deeew." She cried sadly.

Sal gave her a reassuring grin. "Relax Rita, we can always comeback whenever." He said. He pat Rita on her head and Rita perked up a bit jumping on the bed. Sal smiled and put Rita back in her pokeball. She had been behaving, but he didn't want trouble while they were on the road. The last item Sal put away was the Shiny stone his mother gave him. It was a gift for his birthday last year so that one day Rita could become a Roserade too. Sal examined the stone in his empty room for a while. Then, he turned his attention to the watch. The watch itself looked pretty bulky and when he turned it on, a bunch of faces pooped up on the screen. Sal scratched his head and stared at the screen for a few moments before sighing and attaching it to his wrist.

"I do not want to figure this thing out right now." He said standing up off his bed and stretching. As Sal stretched, however, his watch, as well as the room began to light up. Startled by this Sal fell back towards his bed a bit before his vision was clouded in light. Once the light faded, Sal stared at the person who had appeared from nowhere. He heard them say hello before Sal let out a startled yell and fell backwards onto his cot.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

My pokemanz

Pokemon Rings of Destiny Team:

Anime, syfy, school, comedy, action
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kalos region: Route 2

Gatsby was playing with his fedora, standing over Pyro and Allen seeing if either or could grab it. Gatsby laughed at the sight of it while the two kept trying till they got tired. Afterwards Gatsby checked his map seeing how would it take to get to the next town it. Gatsby guess they might make it by this afternoon hopefully before nightfall. Gatsby was too inexperience to out at night so he'd keep it safe for now. He got up and started walking calling over his Pokemon. They began walk on the path seeing where it would take them. Pyro was trying to burn the grass no matter how many times Gatsby stopped him. Allen was was watched like it didn't really care how to deal with that.

Later when they were almost threw and into the next town. When suddenly a Pokemon herd attack them. About 6 Bunnelby attack them. Luckily Allen and Pyro were ready so when they used pound both of them hopped out the way. Gatsby had Pyro use leer lower their defense. Allen lowered his head and charged into the group of Bunnelby hitting a couple of them while the others dodge it. "Pyro cover Allen and use scratch." Pyro jumped and scratch the other Pokemon they weren't knocked out so I had them do a combination attack and and use tackle and scratch again and finished them off. With six Pokemon Pyro and Allen both leveled up they were no level 6 which was awesome.

After that they came to the end of the path. There was an opening into a dark forest, there was a sign next to opening it said, "Santalune Forest ahead." Gatsby made a face at sign thinking it was a good time to stop for the day. So he set up camp and relaxed with his Pokemon till the sun set.

August Member of the Month
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Lavaridge, Hoenn -> Violet City, Johto

Hana giggled excitedly, her Treecko peering up in bewilderment. The little Pokemon took one look at the others and straightened up like he was the best Pokemon a trainer could ever have. He was just showing off though. ”High Shui, I am Hana. Those watches have the ability to transport you to anyone else holding a watch. Also, it seems when you go to a place, it registers it in the watch and you can transport there without anyone else around. It’s cool and exciting! You should come with us! We’re visiting Sal!”

With another nervous giggle she presses on Sal’s name. The area lit up, bathing her and Shui and their Pokemon in light. Hana and Trek were gone. ”Hi Sal!” She waved. ”Hi again, Natalia!” She giggled.

Last edited by Mfable; 02-14-2016 at 07:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lavaridge, Hoenn → Violet City, Johto

Shûi frowned at the explanation, but nodded at Hana before she disappeared with the same bright light she had appeared with. Zel craned its neck to look up at Shûi and chirped askingly. ”Oh, I don't know.” Kamu nudged the side of his head from its position on Shûis shoulder. ”What do you guys think?” Kamu let out an approving noise, then looked down at the other pokemon in Shûis arms. Zel nodded excitedly and let out another chirp. ”Alright. I guess we're going then.”

Shûi put both of the pokemon down on the ground, jogged to the house, disappearing inside for a while, but soon coming out with a small backpack and two pokeballs. Noticing the ball Zell hopped away from Shûi looking annoyed. ”No pokeball?” Answering chirp was determined. ”Ok, no pokeball. Come on then.” Kamu returned to his position on Shûis shoulder while Zel was hoisted up in to the humans arms again. With a sigh, Shûi tok one look at his house before he looked down at the clock, chose 'persons' option and tapped on the person named Sal. All three held their breath as a bright white light surrounded them for a while. When is dimmed and disappeared altogether, Shûi and his two companions found themselves in completely different and unfamiliar place.

July Member of the Month
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Violet City, Johto

Natalia glanced over to Hanna and Shui with a bright smile, glad that Shui decided to come with them. Things would work better if she spoke to as many people as possible, so she could explain things properly. Once she greeted Hanna warmly, she directed her eyes to the two new males.

“Well now that we are here, I guess I’ll start explaining things.” Natalia muttered, placing Eris onto the ground. “Just bear with me while I explain things, it’s my first time.” She took in a deep breath and smiled. “The watch connects people around the world to each other. It is locked to this area, so you can always come home without having to find a person in that area. It also finds others who have the watch, and takes you to them if that’s what you want. Each position is locked in so you can later go back wither another person is there or not. So that is the situation we find ourselves in, we have the world at our fingertips.” She paused unsure if she should ask her next question. “Are there any questions?”

Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Dear Ringers,

Happy Valentines Day! To show my appreciation, please accept this Pokemon! Just press receive on this notification and watch as the Pokeball appears in your hand! Isn’t it wonderful?

Love,
    -S

(Level 5)
    Last edited by Mfable; 02-14-2016 at 04:00 PM.

Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Hana giggled, going through her watch. ”Our watches register to each location, too. I can transport right to Greenleaf, Lavaridge, Lilycove, and Violet City!” She seemed excited and terrified at the same time. ”What an adventure! Oh, there’s some notification on my watch.” She read it for a moment and squealed, clicking her watch with excitement. A Pokeball appeared in her hand with the watch.

"Did you all get the same things too? Oh, and who are your adorable Pokemon?"

Last edited by Mfable; 02-14-2016 at 07:29 PM.

Wherever the eagle people from lord of the rings live, i bet that place is cool and stuff
    I haven'treally developed a favorite yet so I guess i'll put to be continued......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Violet City

Despite not being thrilled with random people warping into his room, Sal sighed and sat up to listen to the girl explain the watches to them. Sal started looking through his watch as she explained. The idea of being able to transport himself to all the places he's visited was amazing. Sal wasn't so much interested in interacting with the others for too long though, he wanted to get his own adventure on it's way rather than hanging around with the others. Then Sal got a notification on his watch. It was a small message with a pokemon attached to it. He pressed the pokeball and received a shiny Luvdisc. The note was from someone named S. Sal heard Hana remark about it and nodded. "Yup. Neat gift. Can't wait to see what the little guy can do."
    Last edited by MHCreed; 02-14-2016 at 05:20 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

My pokemanz

Pokemon Rings of Destiny Team:

July Member of the Month
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Violet City, Johto

Natalia paused in what she was about to say, before glancing at her watch. Who could S. possibly be? She wondered when the pokeball appeared into her hand. Natalia thought the gift was a very kind one, but why? More and more questions came to mind, as Eris sniffed pawed at Nat’s knee so she could sniff the new Pokemon.

“Is it just me, or is anyone else wondering who S. is? And why he gave us a Pokemon?” She questioned, looking at the pokeball in her hand.

Natalia paused, glancing around to room to see how the others were reacting. She sighed, curiosity finally taking over, as she opened the ball. A Luvdisc popped out, forcing a smile from Nat, and a curious glance from Eris. Eris sniffed curiously at the heart shaped pokemon, before sneezing. She has been an only child for so long, that it will take Eris some time to get used to the Luvdisc.

“Isn’t our new friend cute?” she asked Eris happily. “What shall I name you?” She hummed as she thought. “Akim sound like it fits you."

Luvdisc looked at Natalia, before smiling…. Or what Natalia could assume was a smile.

“Now that we got that settled, where shall we go next?” Natalia questioned, glancing at her watch, taking a moment to glance at the message again.

Last edited by AngelFire; 02-14-2016 at 07:06 PM.

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast