Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: [PG-13] Pokemon: Rings of Destiny (IC)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Violet City, Johto

Upon arriving at Sal's place, Shûi put his pokemon down. He listened to the explanation, growing more and more confused, but also interested to know about the possibilities the watch would give them. When they all got a message on the watch, Shûi, much like the others, clicked on it to receive a pokeball. Shûi couldn't help but smile at the Luvdisc that appeared from the ball.

”Hello there.” Keeping an eye on the others, Shûi bent down to introduce the new pokemon to Zel and Kamu. ”What should we name you?” Shûi asked the heartshaped pokemon that was trying to burrow deeper in to his arms, shying away from the two other pokemons. Zel looked like he wasn't too happy about the new arrival and disinterestedly turned to look around the room, keeping a suspicious eye on the other pokemons in the room. Kamu on the other hand hovered closer and offered stubby hand towards the Luvdisc. The shiny pokemon seemed to hesitate for a while, before it seemed to accept the friendly greeting and touched to offered hand. When Kamu made a happy noise at their new friend, the Luvdisc seemed to get a bit more courage and let out a bubbly happy noise. Shûi laughed a little. ”Hmm, how about I name you Ruu. I think it'll suit you.” Another happy noise from the pokemon as it accepted the name.

Shûi then glanced up at the trainers in the room and hearing the question of where they should go next, he just shrugged. He had been planning on taking care of the garden and then perhaps relaxing with a good book the rest of the evening in his house. But as it seemed that wouldn't be happening in the near future, he sighed and got up from the floor where he had been kneeling, stretching his arms above his head as he did so.

Wherever the eagle people from lord of the rings live, i bet that place is cool and stuff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I haven'treally developed a favorite yet so I guess i'll put to be continued......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Violet City, Johto - Route 32, Johto

There were alot of questions Sal had, however Sal really didn't have much interest at the moment. Sal was focused on one thing, and that was starting his adventure. Sal stood up from the bed and stretched before speaking. "Well, it's been fun random people who showed up out of nowhere, but I'm kinda focused on my own stuff for the moment. I'll figure this thing out along the way. Sooo...cya." And with that, Sal quietly made his way out. As he got to the doorway, he place his hand at the top of the doorway and stopped for a second before speaking. "Also, If your looking for training, might as well take the sprout tower challenge. The monks here are pretty cool to fight." Sal said before making his way out.

Before going any further, Sal went to the pond just outside and let the Luvdisc out of it's pokeball. The golden pokemon glistened in the water and let out a Jolly cry. "Luv-luv." It let out as the tiny aquatic pokemon started playing around in the water. Sal sat in deep thought for a while before deciding Diamond made a perfect name.

"Hows Diamond sound little guy?" Sal asked. The tiny pokemon lept out of the water in joy. After allowing the small pokemon to swim around for a bit, Sal returned him to his pokeball, before making his way into town to buy some supplies. With the 1000 poke he had saved up, Sal picked up 2 Potions, a pokeball, and 2 antidotes. Sal really wasn't too worried about catching large amounts of pokemon, Sal's personal goal was to catch and train pokemon he connected with and to then improve their quality of life. After finishing his shopping, Sal made his way due south to Route 32 . Sal was ready for his journey to finally begin!
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

My pokemanz

Pokemon Rings of Destiny Team:

Anime, syfy, school, comedy, action
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kalos region: Santalune Forest

Walking through the forest was actually very nice. Gatsby noticed there was a large amount of bug type Pokemon. Gatsby didn't really like bugs but there was so that it didn't bother him. Suddenly he got a notification on his Ring watch. He glanced at it looking confused, he didn't know he could get notifications he only thought this thing was a cool teleportation device. Pyro and Allen were confused too looking at the watch go off. Gatsby tap the notification and a pokeball teleported above them. The Pokeball opened automatically and a shiny Luvdisc hopped out. "Well welcome to the party Gold."

Gold seemed a little confused why Gatsby called him Gold and not Luvdisc but overall didn't seem to care. Gatsby introduced his other Pokemon to Gold, Pyro and Allen seemed excited to meet him. Gold on the other shook his head saying hi but looked kinda bored like it had something better to do. Suddenly a trainer challenged me to a battle, so accepted the challenge and the battle began. The kid threw out a Pidgy (level 6), Gatsby was planning on throwing out Pyro but Gold out on it's own ready to battle. Gatsby started to figure out what kind of Pokemon Gold was, a fighter. So the battle began the trainer told his to tackle my Pokemon, Gold dodge the attack with ease. Gold was amazingly pretty fast. Gatsby had Gold counter with tackle and with Gatsby surprise Gold was easily able to do a barrage of tackles one after the other. So the trainer got wrecked and gave me his money. "Hey good job Gold that was awesome." The shiny Luvdisc took pride in my praise and seemed to be in a better mood then earlier.

Now as they walk through the forest fighting off annoying Pikachus Gatsby came across an odd looking Pokemon. Using his Pokedex Gatsby discovered it was a Caterpi. So using Gold Gatsby managed to catch the wild Caterpi. It was a girl so he named it Bugsy. It was very shy of its other Pokemon but was looking ok. Bugsy crawled up Gatsby shoulder and took a nap. Thinking Bugsy had a good idea Gatsby and the others took a nap.

August Member of the Month
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

She stares at Sal as he leaves, confused and a little saddened that he did not want to join the adventure. Trek hops out of her hands and investigates the room, climbing on top of anything nearby to get a better look of the surrounding area. ”Your so nosy Trek.” She smiles.

”I want to explore! I have a grass type and a water type, and now I just need a fire type to complete my little trio.” She giggles. ”Almost all the Pokemon in Greenleaf are grass types. I don’t think I would have ever been able to catch a Luvdisc there. She gasps and squeals. Let’s go catch Pokemon!” She hugs on Natalia like the two have been friends for years. ”Please Nat! Please!”

July Member of the Month
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Violet City, Johto

Natalia sighed, as the Hanna encircled the Russian’s waist asking if they could get more Pokémon. In small way Hanna reminded Natalia of you young boy she once watched in her home town, Puck. They were completely different people, except they both held this innocence that pulled at her heart strings. Nat sighed, glanced up at the ceiling, cursing which ever Celestial Heavens that cursed her with the need to protect the innocence of others. She took that moment to breathe in, and before she glanced down at Hanna.

“Yeah, catching Pokémon sounds like a lot of fun, and we all should leave Sal’s house, lest we get into some trouble.” Natalia giggled, before glancing at Shui. “Shui, I’m not sure if you’re coming with us, but if you ever need help or need to talk, you know where to find me.” Nat said, as she followed Sal’s example. “Now which way would you like to head out for Pokémon?”

Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Violet City, Johto -> Lavaridge, Hoenn -> Route 112, Hoenn

Hana put her finger to her chin to think. ”Oh, I know! I want a fire type, and Lavaridge sounds like it has some fire types. Yeah! I’m going to catch them all!” She giggles and presses the Lavaridge button on her watch, disappearing in a flash of light, a determined look on her face.

When she arrived in the middle of Lavaridge, she immediately sets into a full sprint, Trek having trouble keeping up with her. ”You shouldn’t have slacked during our endurance training Trek. You are falling behind!” She stops and waits for him, then scoops him up and continues her run, hopping down a number of small cliffs and onto Route 112.

”Well Trek, let’s go look for a fire Pokemon.” She begins to search the grass and surrounding area for Pokemon, crawling on and over rocks as if she were born to do so, and ignoring any Pokemon that don’t seem to be fire type. In her search a wild Machop appears to challenge them, but she ignores it, even pushing it out of the way and making it give the pair a sad look before wandering off.

”There!” she exclaims as she crawls over a rock to find a small Numel happily eating grass, seemingly ignoring her presence. Trek jumps down from the rock and slides into a battle position, challenging the Numel, but the creature just seems to be content with eating.

”What a lazy creature!” she says as she pokes it in the face. Its eyes move to look at her, and then return to the grass. ”Trek, what do we do?”

”Tree?”

She looks around, confused, before pulling out a Pokeball and touching it to the Numel’s forehead. The ball sucks in the Pokemon and seems to wiggle three times, them makes a sound and lies still. ”Well that was… interesting.” She sits and stares at the Pokeball containing the new Pokemon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Violet City, Johto → Route 32, Johto

Shûi couldn't help but laugh at Hanas enthusiasm. Turning to Natalia he nodded. ”I guess I'll see you guys around then. I'm going to take a look arond here for a while.”

Shûi tapped his new Luvdisc with its pokeball, the pokemon returning inside. Kamu and Zel sprinted to the door, the human following them after he had put the pokeball away to one of the sidepockets of his backpack. They headed out of Sals room and the building, going for a walk around Violet City. They visit the Pokemart to stock up on a few pokeballs and potions just in case something happens and then heads out to Route 32.

Shûi keeps an eye on his two energetic pokemons while fiddling with his Pokedex as they walk along leisurely. He doesn't even notice the young boy running up to him with a determined look on his face.

”I challenge you!” the boy cries out and throws out a pokeball without further warning. Shûi raises an eyebrow at the boy, but as he hasn't really battled much before, he agrees to battle the boy and sends Zel to challenge the Rattata the boy has sent out to battle. Kamu again climbs up to Shûis shoulder to get a good look at the battle.

It takes a couple of Scratches and getting tackled by the Rattata once, but eventually Zel defeats the other Pokemon, making the boy groan annoyed and retrieve his passed out pokemon. Zel chirps satisfied as he levels up and looks like he's ready for more. Which is good as the boy throws out another pokeball. As the foe Zubat screeches as it gets released from its ball Zel looks at Shûi for instructions.

”Good work, Zel. Do as we've practiced.” Shûi encourages his Torchic who lets out a challenging growl at the Zubat, dodges as the Zubat attacks and lands a solid scratch on the bat pokemon as it swoops close. A couple of attacks more and the battle is over with Zel as the winner and the defeated boy collecting his hurt pokemon. Zel looks extremely happy with itself as he has levelled up yet again. ”Good job, Zel.”

”I'm sorry for attacking you out of nowhere.” the boy apologizes, drops some money at Shûis feet and runs off looking utterly disappointed at himself. Shûi tries to call out after him, but the boy has disappeared already. Sighing he kneels down to collect the money and give Zel a pat on the head. As he pockets the money, he checks up on his Pokedex that he had pointed at the challengers during the battle and notes that it has registered Rattata and Zubat to the list of pokemon he has met.

”Alright. Now, how about we go look out for more pokemons, hm? I'm interested to see what they have around here.” Shûi uses a potion on his brave little Torchic and then picks him up, heading onward towards an area that could have wild pokemon lurking around.

Last edited by CrimsonAries; 02-16-2016 at 05:40 AM.

Wherever the eagle people from lord of the rings live, i bet that place is cool and stuff
    I haven'treally developed a favorite yet so I guess i'll put to be continued......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Route 32, Johto

Sal had never left too far from the tower, so traveling gave him an exciting feeling inside of him. As Sal traveled along the route, he figured this would be a good time to get his pokemon some training. Diamond and Rita both got some good training done against wild pokemon, even though Diamond needed a potion, it went well overall. Sal then set up camp by the lake up ahead. A few other trainers were around, so Sal saw this place as the best he was gonna get for the night. As he went to lay down, Rita let herself out of her pokeball and began to lay herself down in the blankets that Sal carried with him. Sal shrugged and decided that it really wasn't worth fighting. Instead Sal laid next to his Budew and shut his eyes, ready for the next day of his journey.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

My pokemanz

Pokemon Rings of Destiny Team:

July Member of the Month
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Violet City, Johto --> Lavaridge Hoenn --> Route 112

Natalia watched as Hanna disappeared in a haze of bright light, before she looked down to both Eris and Akim. Eris yipped happily, as she pawed at Natalia’s legs. The young Fennikin must be slowly getting used to their new addition, because when Akim happily bounced in the nearby stream, Eris didn’t do anything. Nat sighed returning Akim to his ball, before picking up Eris. They mustn’t let young Hanna get too far ahead, who knows what dangers lay in Lavaridge. She tapped the Lavaridge, Hoenn button once Akim got comfortable in Natalia’s arms.

“Hanna don’t wonder too far away.”

Natalia watched as Hanna pushed the poor Machop away and marched on, with an amused grin. That poor Machop, she couldn’t help but think, while the Pokémon looked around with confusion.
    “It’s its ok, she’s really gunning for a fire Pokémon.” Nat couldn’t help but hug him.

She kissed the top of his head, before walking away, at the moment she wasn’t too interested in catching Pokémon instead she wanted to find a few herbs to help with the healing of Pokémon. A small rumor went around about all the herbs one could find on route 112. Natalia carefully went to her knees as she started searching the grass for different things. She came across a few Pokémon, but she smiled before pardoning herself. By the end of an hour she found ten big Mushrooms, eight Pecha Berries, and two Rawst berries. Eris bounced around the area, chasing and playing with anything around.

“Be careful my love, you’re going to make something big very angry.”

Just as the words left her lips, a rather angry Ponyta charged the small fox creature. Eris growled, before running behind Natalia. She sighed, standing up from her kneeling position while she brushed off her clothes. If there was going to be a fight, it would be best to teach Eris a lesson with it.

“Eris go on, you picked this fight after all.” Natalia’s sweet voice changed slightly into a motherly chastise.

Eris hesitantly came from behind her loving master. Natalia nodded, happy that Eris was going to finally try battling. The Ponyta rushed forward, tackling Eris, before rushing off. Being the person Natalia was, she allowed Eris to get her own sea legs in the battle, and allowed her to choose her own moves. Eris charged forward, both confusing the Ponyta and scratching it at the same time. The two had a hard time getting Eris to use Ember, so this was the best move to go with.

“Come on Eris, you can do it, use Ember darling.” Natalia encouraged, as the Ponyta tackled the little fox again.

Now a little beat up, Eris wobbled to her feet glaring at the horse Pokémon. She rushed forward again, getting point blank to the Ponyta, and releasing a giant puff of fire onto the other fire Pokémon. Ponyta stiffened up, now stunned. Natalia cheered at Eris’s achievments, before tossing an empty Pokeball at Ponyta. The ball shook slightly for a few moments, telling the duo that the Ponyta was still fighting it, before quieting down. Natalia glanced down at Eris before picking the fox up, and squealing.

“We did it! You were able to use Ember!” Natalia cheered happily.

After a few minutes of brief celebration, Natalia placed Eris back down and got her new Pokémon. Right now she needed to find Hanna, and see if she was getting into any trouble.

Last edited by AngelFire; 02-16-2016 at 05:18 PM.

Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Route 112, Hoenn

Hana smiled as she found Natalia catching the Ponyta. ”Oh my Arceus, a Ponyta! I am so jelly, I want one! I just got this . . . thing.” She releases a Numel, still chewing grass. He looks around for a moment, then goes back to eating grass. ”I don’t even know what to call him, or do with him.” She cocks her head to the side. ”Are they all like this, or is he defective?” She pokes him in the face. ”Anyhow, what did you name your Ponyta?” As she spoke the lazy Numel began to walk off behind the trainer, who seemed not to notice.

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast