Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: [PG-13] Pokemon: Rings of Destiny (IC)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

TWO YEARS AGO

Agate Town, Orre

The beginning part of the day was extremely uneventful. Tristan found himself almost staring at the clock during English and Math. Unfortunately, the few times that Tristan was called on to answer a question, he answered in a lazy fashion while using a monotone voice. I don't even fricken have Prime here to keep me company. This blows.

That being said, it was no surprise to Tristan that he was ecstatic when lunch time came around. He rushed to the cafeteria, hoping to be the first in line for Chicken Gnocchi soup. It was his favorite soup, and the one and only time he'd had a chance to get a scoop of it. He ended up being fifth in line, but still got enough to be able to satisfy Tristan's tastebuds, as well as Prime's stomach.

Tristan walked around the cafeteria towards his regular table. He walked carefully, so as to not spill his soup. He saw Marcus and Angel sitting at the table together; however, Arc was nowhere to be found. He's probably working on his coding skills in the library again. Tristan was able to spreak on this, as his sixth hour class was a coding class, in which Arc regularly helped Tristan with.

As Tristan walked closer to the table, he heard running behind him. Turning his head, he could see Bob, Dan and Silo approaching him from behind. Off to his left side, Sebastian was already extremely close to him. So close, in fact, that he brought his hand down on the bright blue tray that Tristan held. It caught Tristan by surprise, and he couldn't hold on to it in time.

Backstory Lineup:

Regular Lineup:

Last edited by Vulpes; 12-11-2017 at 03:35 PM.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Village of protecting time

Orena gave Tristan a confused look and opened her mouth to talk, when all of her pokemon and her little sister knocked her over. She under the pile of pokemon, she was pretty much buried under all of them. While Orena was dealing with that, an old man and a woman with same hair color as Orena and the young girl that had tackled her.

They both smiled at tristan, the old man spoke first. "Hello young man, welcome to our village." The woman spoke warmly, "You must be a friend of Orenas. Glad to see she isn't out there alone." The woman caught the old man as the piplup and the Aron knocked his cane from under him. The old man chuckled warmly though, "our village has certainly been quite lively since she brought these troublemakers here." He righted himself and leaned on his cane again.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Village of Protecting Time

Tristan extended his hand to the old man, and gave the old man's hand a hearty shake. In turn, he gave a head nod to the old woman in greeting to both. It's an honor to be able to see Orena's hometown. Tristan pointed to the pile of pokemon toppling Orena. Are those her pokemon? Like, all of them?

This is crazy... Tristan thought, as all of the pokemon Orena had ever captured lied right in front of him. Where do my pokemon go, then? Why do her's come here? Tristan shook his head in light of the news and relevations. It's nice to m-meet you both. Tristan then started to feel a little awkward. Are you her... are you guys her p-parents?

Tristan recoiled a little bit. Sorry for all of the questions. I told Orena this earlier, too, but... I just don't know what a "Burst Warrior" Tristan made quotations with his fingers, is. I'm a little confused on the whole process.

Regular Lineup:

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

village for protecting time

The duo chuckled, the old man smiled and shook Tristans' hand heartily back. "Oh, no, I'm not Orenas' father. I'm just the village elder. Her sweet mother has just been sweet enough to lend me a hand today, while I found some more herbs to help with my arthitis." The younger woman looked to the old man, "which reminds me. We still need to get that tea brewing." She looked to Tristan, "we will be happy to help you understand what a burst warrior is. After the tea is brewed, for now why don't you grab my daughters and watch the last of the trials? Its over in the town center," she pointed the direction out. Before taking the old man to his house.

Orena managed to pop her head out from the pile, gasping slightly.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Default Backstory

Orena and the sewaddle stayed huddled together in that hole for a long time. Before the bird type finally gave up. When it was clear that they weren't going to get attacked upon leaving. The small girl crawled out. The bug-type pokemon in her arms still trembling. She understood how it felt and hid in a bush, until they both calmed down.

When she crawled out of the bush, the swaddle climbed the nearest tree and Orena started to head home. Having had enough excitement for one day. She was almost home when the Sewaddle with the ruined clothes lowered itself from a branch. "You look much better already!" Orena said with a smile. The big pokemon seemed to smile and landed on her shoulder and held out half of a berry. Orena blinked, "for me?" "Sewa sewa!" The swaddle said happily, so Orena took the partial berry.

Swaddle seemed happy about the and shot out a string shot to a nearby branch. Irena ate the berry as the bug type got up to the berry. She smiled at it and it seemed to smile at her. "I'll be back tomorrow, I promise!" She said eagerly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Village for Protecting Time

Tristan nodded at the couple, and watched as they walked off. Daughters? Wait... what? He turned his head to look at Orena, who was still buried underneath a mound of pokemon. Orena, you have siblings? How many? Tristan's mind went to Tanner and Jake, who were still in the toxic environment at home.

Tristan also came to a realization, all the while Orena was still gasping for air underneath the amount of pokemon. Wait a second... what did she mean by, "trial"? Tristan made some air quotes with his fingers, emphasizing that he didn't know what was happening. This village is astounding... but, what is it?

After thinking about what was going to go on, he remembered Orena was underneath of all of her pokemon. Oh, shoot. My bad. I was thinking so much about the origin of this place that I got caught up in myself.

Tristan hurried over to the group of pokemon and put his arm in, searching for Orena's arm. He giggled; he'd never seen this many pokemon on top of someone before. Mabye I need to catch some more, eh? He at first touched her back, but then found his way to her arm and gave a strong pull, hoping it would pull her out.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

village of protecting time

Once Orena was out of the pile she stretched, "it's ok. This place is very difference from your cities," she said with a small smile. Before a small girl with big blue eyes jumped onto her back, Orena chuckled. "Hello Marie, Tristan this is my little sister. Marie," the girl chuckled and continued to hug her big sister.

Then the excited girl said, "Orena, Orena! Sherry is going over the trials and tests!" Orena smiled, "really? What is she on?" Marie said excitedly, "she should be finishing up the herb part here soon." Orena smiled, "so she will be in the strength one soon." Orena looked to Tristan, "you wanna go see the her last trial? I think you will find the strength trial interesting." A couple of her pokemon hovered around her, Fluffy the rufflet landed on her head, her castform just kind of danced around.

While her shy Darkrai was hiding in Tristans shadow, now that the pokepile was dispersing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Tristan nodded his head towards the little girl, who seemed quite curious of the new comer. Nice to meet you, little girl. I'm Tristan. He offered a smile to the little one, who seemed to return one back. Everyone's so accepting of me... aren't they concerned for a newcomer to have breached their town?

When Orena offered to go see the next trial, or whatever a trial is..., Tristan seemed skeptical, but nonetheless, agreed to tag along with his friend. Yeah, sure. Sounds cool, I think. Heh. Tristan was near-oblivious to the pokemon around him, and he started to walk towards a huge, open area with Orena and the little girl.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Village of protecting time

As they arrived, there was a girl a little younger than Orena walking into the area holding a revival herb In her hand. After an older balding gentleman put something on the wall. The girl threw the herb into the air, a tranquil catching and flying off with it.

Marie giggled happily, while Orena just smiled. She looked to Tristan as they got closer. "The girl is Sherry," she said with a small smile.

As they got closer, the man could be heard saying. "-job Sherry, what are you going to do for the strength portion? Are you going to carry a rock? Or do something less traditional?" The girl opened her mouth, before spotting Orena. "Orena!!" She said excitedly, the man turned to her and smiled boardly, "welcome back dear!" He said and Orena smiled back.

Marie was practically bouncing on her sister's head. "We wanted to see the final trial!" Making the rest of them all laugh. When the laughing died down, Sherry said, "Hey Orena, since you're here. Mind if I use a spar for my strength trial?" Orena scratched the back of her head, "eeeehhhhhhh, that would certainly be unorthodox..." She said almost uncomfortablemy.

The balding man laughed, a full belly laugh. "Says the girl that had a sparring match with a rhyperior." Orena blushed at his words, but added, "but I'm certainly not supposed to attack someone who isn't qual-" she didn't get to finish her rebuttal. As the man cut in, "considering that is what we are testing. I believe that is fine."

Orena sighed and handed Marie off to Tristan. Her arms shaking a little bit. Showing, she was still weak from their fight with the Frostlasses. Even if she was trying to hide it.

Before anything else could be said though, she put in her Anorith burst heart. Taking the form of the fossil pokemon and headed towards the girl waiting for her strength test.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As the small group walked toward the place where the challenge was happening, a multitude of things were happening right before Tristan's blue-set eyes. There were pokemon interacting with people, people interacting with people, and everything in between.

As Tristan, Orena, and the small girl called Marie made it to the much larger group, everyone seemed overjoyed to talk to Orena. I'm really surprised, Tristan pondered, as nobody had interacted with him yet. This place seems to be... well, "off the map," but nobody seems to question that an outsider like me is here. It's... odd.

When the bald man made the joke about Orena fighting a Rhyperior, and Tristan couldn't help but laugh. He knew Orena was strong, but... For Peat sakes. No wonder she's a Burst Warrior. It seemed to at least draw attention to him, which didn't surprised him. He'd been silent the entire time and had just now spoken up.

Orena casually passed the little girl that she was holding off to Tristan as she went to perform some sort of Trial. Or, at least, that's what Tristan guessed at. He looked down to the little girl in his arms. She was a tad heavy, and Tristan was one of your typical school nerds - but that didn't mean that he didn't have a little strength and endurance in him.

Tristan could hardly understand what was happening, so he turned to face the people who remained standing by him. Also, hi. Tristan tried to give a small, convincing wave while his hands were occupied. My name's Tristan; it's nice to meet you. I'm Orena's friend.

Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4950515253 ... LastLast