Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 45253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: [PG-13] Pokemon: Rings of Destiny (IC)

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Orenas' mother blushed at the compliment, "thing nothing of it Tristan." She said with a small smile, then watched him leave.

Outside Orenas' Darkrai, blinked at the other not having realized there was another. It watched from around the corner of the building, not really sure how to interact with any of them. While Chimmy rushed up to the Ninetails and Lucario, clapping happily and doing his backflips. It wasn't long until he watched Tristan go back inside, the monferno shrugged and started trying to play with the pokemon again.

Inside Orenas' mom shook her head, "thats' quite already hun. I hope they all liked it. Oh! I believe we have some cake, if you would like some." She offered with another smile, stopping her daughter from getting yet another bowl. "Maria, you've eatten quite a bit. You're going to get sick, if you keep this up dear." The little girl pouted.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Village of Protecting Time

Tristan blushed. He thanked Orena's mother for being so nice to him. She's a really nice mother. While he was outside, Tristan watched and chucked as his pokemon slowly began to interact with Orena's pokemon, who seemed to roam free.

When he was inside, Tristan smiled a bit at the mention of cake. I'd fricken love some cake, ma'am. If that's ok, of course. Even in the presence of sweets, Tristan attempted to remain polite and kind to the old lady.

So, what sort of things is there to do around here for a trainer like myself? I mean, of course I'm gonna wanna explore and stuff, but... Tristan tapered off, hoping that the kind lady would be able to help fill the gaps.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

TWO YEARS AGO

Agate Town, Orre

Tristan prowled through the front door, leaving it to nearly slam shut in the quiet, near destitute library. Once inside, Tristan made his way to the left-most corner of the library, where the computers were situated. He's always here... I know he's here.

The near-empty library seemed to be a staunchly avoided place by many students. Because lunch time was an extremely boisterous time, only the most anti-social people came to have their lunch in the library. I'm actually really surprised, though, that food and drink isn't banned here. Tristan glided through the statue-like bookcases and bookshelves that lined the large room.

Finally, he entered the open clearing, where things were more visible, not being stacked over by bookshelves. There were a row of lone computers that seemed to shout their own loneliness, save for one computer, which had a body situated in front of it. Pokemon were not allowed in the library, so Tristan only saw his best friend.

Arc looked behind him at the approaching sound. He saw Tristan stride to his side, seeing him sit to the computer located right next to him. The first thing he noticed was his face. Flushed cherry red, Tristan looked like he had gone through something frustrating.

Backstory Lineup:

Regular Lineup:

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Village of protecting time

The mother chuckled and gave him some cake. Before sending her younger daughter off to get ready for bed.

When she looked back at Tristan she thought and said, "honestly, young man. I'm not quite sure, we don't get many visitors. Especially of the trainer variety, though I supposed you could challenge a couple of the other residence see how different skills of yours and your pokemon stack up against theirs. As you've probably noticed, people here don't really have the same level of skills as people outside of our village, because of life long trainings. Other than that, the only other thing I could think of is talking to Mr. Haurki, about joining their team to fight any potential poachers that have entered our forest." She said honestly, looking a little embaressed about not being able to give him a better answer than that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Tristan was silent for a moment, as the cogs in his head began to turn at the old woman's response. What should I do? I don't know how powerful these people would be. He turned his head towards the doorway Orena had walked through. She's not getting up any time soon.

Tristan looked down at his hands, which seemed untouched by the elements, and back at the nameless woman. Hmmm.... He purposely made the noise to break the silence in the air, relaying to the woman that he was deep in thought about what to do. He looked down towards his hands, and then around the room for no apparent reason.

Finally, he spoke. I think that I'll take up your offer to help defend the village from poachers. He brought his gaze to meet Orena's mothers steady gaze, his eyes full of adventure and determination. Where do I go? Tristan remembered that it was getting quite dark outside, as if the day was signaling its end, bringing the star-studded cloak of nightfall on the town.

When would I go as well? I'm sure they wouldn't be hunting tonight, right? Shoot... I wouldn't even know where to go. Again, Tristan tapered off, showing his concern at his ignorance of the layout of the city.

Regular Lineup:

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Orena's mother chuckled, "You can probably help them at dawn. Which means an early bed for you guys would probably be a good thing. I'll have some warm breakfast, ready for you when you leave. You can take our spare room for some sleep. It's not much, but the bed should be comfortable enough at least." She said, before offering another slice of cake.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Default Backstory

Between the pain and terror, Orena actually ended up fainting in that tiny hiding place of theirs. The Tranquil was long gone by the time she woke up. The sewaddle was still curled up with her and trembling though. So she placed a mini nest in the hiding spot, "I'll be back." She promised the pokemon, before backing up and snuck back home. Where she got in trouble for getting in attacked by a bird type pokemon.

At least they didn't realize she had gone past the meadow, when she got attacked. Even so, for the next couple of days it hurt to move. She continued to eat meals mixed with Oran berries, part of which she would always save and give to the sewaddle. Her and him became quite good friends, she even made some make shift leaf clothes to replace his ruined ones.

Friends:
    Last edited by Arcus; 06-25-2018 at 03:30 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Tristan's eyes immediately drooped in response to the word "bed" being uttered by the kind woman. Shoot, yeah.... I'll probably do that. Tristan shook his head in the offer for cake. I've had enough, thanks.

He looked at the lady who had harbored Orena for half of her life. She looked a bit tired as well, but seemingly had more energy than Tristan. I think I'm actually going to hit the hay for the night. He got up out of his seat, and nodded his head at the old lady. Thanks again for dinner and everything... really. Thank you.

Tristan walked toward where the lady had pointed out the guest bedroom. He could have teleported straightaway into his bedroom, but he didn't want to be spied on while he slept, as he still hadn't figured out an effective way to deter the spies. On top of that, he didn't want to waste the energy to tap his ringwatch to teleport. It seemed like too much work to him.

Good night! Tristan half-whispered when he arrived at the doorway to the room. He'd hoped that she had heard him. He looked inside. The necessities were bare, as it was only intended for a guest. There was a bed, a nightstand, and a chest of drawers.

Beyond that, there was nothing of interest, as the walls were painted a non-intelligent grey, and the floor was matted with... Tristan didn't know what. He didn't want to spend his night analyzing a floor. He closed the door, hoping to regain a sense of privacy. He placed his belongings on the chest of drawers, and laid on the bed, going straightaway to sleep.

Last edited by Vulpes; 02-28-2018 at 07:33 PM.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

The next morning, Orenas' mom was already awake before dawn and was making pancakes filled with bits of berries for flavor. There were a few candles, but not much light other wise, as most of the light that light the house was from natural sunlight that seemed to pour into the house.

Despite the fact that there it was still dark in the quaint town, outside of the house. Movement could be heard, as if the village itself was already waking up. In fact a Pidove, popped in and stole part of a pancake before the mother could do anything to stop it. Then the Bird type was out of the house just as fast, guess that was the price for having a skylight.

She looked around at her quiet house, taking in the peace of a house full of sleeping people. There was something about it that made her smile, as she worked to fill the house with a smell good enough to wake all up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Betrayal.... heartbreak... desertion... there's always someone else out there, manipulating, controlling... destroying.

I looked down, seeing the fire and blaze that I had caused in Agate Town. Or was it me?

I brought my gaze to look in front of me. I see multiple other criminal organizations, flourishing and plotting my demise. They're running towards me with all of the might and gusto of a people who were determined beyond belief.

I look up, to the sky for an answer, which was previously bright and blue, now filled with despair, but I only see uncertainty.

Tristan slipped out of his nightmare, pushing himself to consciousness as quickly as a fish being reunited with water, and swiftly sat upright. There was no cold sweat, but it had left Tristan scared of the dark. What could that stuff had meant? He could quickly conjure up the desolation, the burning... all of it was at a moment's glance.

Tristan shook himself. It was still decently dark out, but the fresh smell of food wafted through Tristan's nostrils, almost prompting him to fully step out of bed and eat food. However, he could feel that his mind was still exhausted, and his muscles couldn't agree more.

Without further adue, he shook off his temporary fear of the darkness and fell back asleep for another few hours, arising when the sun started to peak out. The first brilliant ray of sunshine reached through the window behind the firm wooden bedframe to touch Tristan's face, and he awoke in an instant. After all, he couldn't sleep with light in the room.

Tristan spread his legs out and stretched. He felt the morning start to wear on him already as he brought his legs over the edge of the bed. Standing up, Tristan gathered his thoughts, trying to push his nightmare behind him. As he gathered his belongings, strapping his backpack onto his back again, he seemed to struggle, as if the easy tasks had become incredible burdens.

He pushed through, however. Walking through the doorway, he slowly began to proceed towards the kitchen, where the faint smell of... was it pancakes? - continued to pervade the air of the house. Mabye I need to relax a bit. He put his backpack down and took his sweatshirt off, seemingly still warm from his somewhat comfy cot.

He greeted Orena's mother with a kind nod. Good morning. He sat down at a seat, gazing at the slightly old pancakes. How long have you been up for?

Last edited by Vulpes; 02-28-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 45253545556 ... LastLast