Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 55354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: [PG-13] Pokemon: Rings of Destiny (IC)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

[Location: Cerulean City - Southeastern neighborhood]
    {'Small Business' private building; basement - Team Rocket pokemon farm / daycare}
    {Northern District}

~Introductory post~
    (Sorry if it's a bit long)

A set of curious eyes peered through a window adjacent to where Velora stood on an indoor observation deck, overlooking an exercise for the pokemon of this hidden Team Rocket breeding center. The gaze picked up on his clear disapproval for a few moments, before placing the datapad it was studying down nearby and headed toward the door to the roundabout balcony. A Team Rocket scientist opened the office door and took a breath in preparation to speak but before he could get a letter out, another door on the other side of the observation deck swung open almost violently, catching the attention of both of them immediately. A tall uniformed figure stepped through the doorway with his gloved hands planted in his jacket pockets, a pair of stoic-looking Rocket grunts accompanying him from behind, keeping their hands to their sides as well. The man took a few more paces onto the balcony before halting and tilting his head with attitude and judgement toward Velora.
    "Well.. I suppose all of my doubts about you weren't all for naught, hm?"

". . . Are we seriously destined to do this every single damned time you're here?" Velora responded with equal amounts of venom, shaking his head displaying uninterest before turning his attention back to the pokemon down below. The intruding Rocket Executive couldn't help but grin maliciously after a brief bout of confusion, as his attention focused on the middle-aged scientist who was stepping out of an office space across the way; "You really haven't told him, have you?"
    The scientist narrowed his gaze toward the executive as he slowly moved on the path to stand near Velora; "Don't, this is a deli--"
    "--This!..--" the Rocket executive interrupted with a swiftly raised hand, clasping his index and thumb tips together to demand silence.
    "--is Team Rocket.. we don't deal in delicate." which naturally caught the attention of Velora once more who couldn't help but sigh. He was managing quite well to remain silent in this odd stir-up of drama. He glanced to the man that approached behind him, giving off a 'what the hell is going on' kind of look, that fortunately close colleagues would understand without a need for words.

Before any of them could bother to approach the subject any further, the intruding man took a step forward once more on his own path to the pair of them, with his Rocket grunts following closely behind; "--Well! far be it for me to leave you in the shadows, with such an important.. destiny at hand." he said with all flavours of sarcasm and guilty pleasures, continuing on; "And lucky for us all, this is the day they sent over what you had discussed for him~" he practically sang, enjoying this torture a little too much.
    Coming to a halt in front of them he ran his gloved hands over the lapel of his trenched jacket, and slid it open with ease before removing a pouch from his belt and held it out to Velora; "Go on.. take it.. and then don't put it on until you get the hell away from us all." the executive commanded as he did his jacket back up, sliding his hands back into his pockets. Taking a step backwards with a bobbling grin on his mug, the exec couldn't help but arch a brow and spit out a mere; "Sayonara~" as he and his pair of goons moved to exit the farm the way they entered.

Naturally Velora grew ridiculously anxious and far too angry that he was pseudo volunteered for something yet again without his own council on the matter, and turned to the only other person in this entire institute for immediate answers.
    He began to say under his breath;"Please don't make me ask--" "--It was out of our hands to begin with." The scientist began to explain, tossing his hands in the air with frustration as he began to pace back and forth.
    "Professor Thomas Everin had been developing a new world type of technology.. we have investors.. business is business.. but..--"
    "--of course, but what the hell does that have to do with me?" Velora regrettably pursued.
    "--Partially due to random selection.. ..but in a more dominated sense.. you were a choice in a list of choices.. --a lot of us automatically don't qualify for this particular study." The scientist continued explaining, making his way around the observation balcony. "You're a better person than the rest of us-- bitter, but better..I'm not going to say that's why you're tasked with this, but you deserve to be."
    "You're sugarcoating something--"
    "--Consider it a new project to take on."The pair bantered slightly more.

After a few moments of silence, Velora looked down at the cheaply wrapped package, pondering the earlier drama; ". . .Am I being fired?--"
    "--Not fired.. it's ..--"
    "--we.. --we're going to be..--" Velora began to struggle.
    "--A leave of absence.." the scientist adamantly claimed.
    "An indefinite one." Velora continued, shaking his head at the entire matter as he headed off toward the exit himself in a silent anger.
    "We don't ..know.. --Oh stop this, come on now Velora.. you always wanted to be close to pokemon, I should have never tried to steer you from that..this will do wonders for that.. I just thought you..." the scientist nervously struggled slightly to find the words.
    Letting off yet another sigh, Velora shook his head before filling the silence. "--Thought I.. what?.. wanted us to be together? that we could be happy? ..This is Team Rocket.. we don't deal in happy." He couldn't stop himself from spewing, before making his exit to the more public areas upstairs.

~
    Last edited by Almost_Blue; 03-27-2018 at 09:34 PM.

"That's how I survived. Time and time again. That's my secret. I survived because I willed it to be. ... How did I survive apocalyptic fire? I simply refused to feel the flames." - Emma Frost

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

{'Small Business' private building; outside}

Velora took a couple deep breaths as he stood against the outer wall of the building, adjusting his uniform slightly and the ring watch he pulled out of his bag on the way out, compelled to equip it. His mind kept racing out of sheer habit but he was slowly lowering his stress to a manageable level. The door to the locked entrance opened from the inside and a robed Team Rocket Scientist emerged with an egg cradled in his arm, and stepped closer to position himself calmly next to Velora against the wall. The two sat in silence in the sunlight but the unspoken bond between them spoke volumes. He couldn't help but notice what rested on Velora's wrist, but they also couldn't help but occasionally steal each others glance.

"I'm sorry.. " Velora began to say softly. "That was just a lot of.. just a lot.. in a short period of time.. and I.. over reacted."
    The man beside him smiled very slightly but gave off a more noticeable shrug, responding "Well it's not like you were wrong--" he said, turning to glance at Velora for a moment before looking passed him to the people walking by on the public sidewalk nearby.
    "--Our bosses don't deal in happiness. So.. ..that's why after this generation of prodigy's we have downstairs.. I'm.. gonna quit."
    "--I.. don't know if that's a good idea--" Velora began, but as usual his work partner knew exactly what he would say and began to interrupt; "--It's what they've forced me to do. After what ..we've forced onto you. Besides I don't think I can work in this environment anymore."

Velora merely shook his head keeping mostly to himself, but adding a mere; "There's that adamant optimism again."
    "--You're welcome, of course." the man tossed back in banter, a grin planted across one half of his scruff mug.
    A small crack could be heard from between them, catching both of their attention.
    "Well I'll be damned." The scientist couldn't help but mutter, swiftly yet calmly handing the egg over to Velora's care. Accepting the egg, but not without shock and a bit of shot nerves, he cradled the egg with one arm and began to almost pet the egg with his free hand. This exercise seemed to make the pokemon egg hatch a bit faster, but still with a natural feel.
    "You have good timing my dear little friend~ We're about to go on a little trip/" Velora began to say toward the little hatchling, as the surrounding area began to smell of freshly cut greenery, with a slight swampy smell moreso as the egg opened.
    Last edited by Almost_Blue; 03-02-2018 at 11:01 AM.

"That's how I survived. Time and time again. That's my secret. I survived because I willed it to be. ... How did I survive apocalyptic fire? I simply refused to feel the flames." - Emma Frost

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Village of protecting time

Her mother was cleaning the house, when Tristan came out. She looked at him and offered a smile, "a little while. I can make you some fresh pancakes if you want? My little girl already had her fill and is off in classes." She said, since the house was quiet. Though, another bird type flew in and stole some of her pancake. Making her sigh, "Plus they all keep doing that." She said, before going back to sweeping. Not wanting to explain that the poacher hunter team had already left.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Village of Protecting Time

Tristan looked stupefied. How long was I out? I mean, I didn't mean to oversleep, I don't think... He quickly grew silent, and he began to feel a sense of remorse. I didn't mean to be rude or anything.

He looked at the pancakes. They had been sitting for a bit, but he looked at them with a sense of hope. I think these will be fine. Thank you, though. As Tristan spoke those words, a small bird Pokemon, which Tristan could not identify off of the top of his head, swooped in front of him to pick up another pancake. Holy cow. These Pokemon really don't feel any shame, do they?

Tristan thought back to his own Pokemon and looked between the two remaining pancakes. I think they're ok. They usually don't eat as much as me, and I'll make sure to feed them soon. I don't want to be rude to this woman.

He quickly snatched the two remaining pancakes. He cut up the pancakes, and started to eat them. They were cold, but Tristan dealt with it. After all, he was the one who woke up late. He also filled a glass with water, making sure that the lumps of pancake didn't get stuck in his throat.

When he finished, he stretched, feeling the weight of the food in his stomach. Those were some good pancakes, Ma'am. Thank you. He put his backpack on, and made his way in front of the couch. Orena's mother was still visibly cleaning up the house. Tristan wanted to ask about Orena's father and where he was at. However, he decided to hide the question in another question, and asked, So, when does the hunt begin? Will I meet Orena's father there?

Archmage of RPA
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Location: Viridian Forest- Kanto ---> Viridian City- Kanto ------> Indigo Plateau- Kanto -----> NewBark- Johto -----> Route34-Johto ---------->GoldenRod City- Johto

Hiru fixed his hat and spun it backwards as he looked up into the trees smiling. A breeze of wind brushed past him nearly throwing the hat itself off. The man smiled and watched the flocks of Pidgey go through the air chasing each other as if they were playing. This was peace if Hiru had ever seen it. He glanced down to the Pichu who had clung to his side shaking in fear, it was the pokemon's first time in the forest since it had hatched days ago. Hiru patted the small pokemon's head and knelt down beside it offering it a small treat and watched as the pokemon took it. "Don't worry Pi, it's nothing to be scared of. I promise you nothing will hurt you here." He said and closed his eyes resting his hand on the pokemon's forehead, and just as his eyes closed, an image appeared around him. It was indeed the forest but it seemed as if the area had been greyed out and it was him and his Pichu standing beside each other. He could hear words 'Fear, Run, Hide, don't go, dangerous, Shriek!, No please. Scary.... Huh? Food!' It wasn't much to decipher but it was clear to Hiru. He pulled his palm from the pokemon's head as the once greyed out world spun quickly into blackness, and once more as his eyes opened, the forest was back to normal. "Yes, scary isn't it? It's very nice out here. See look?" He said motioning towards a leaf that was falling. The pokemon glanced up and saw it falling only to quickly jump back behind Hiru. The boy chuckled softly and picked the frail pokemon up and began walking towards the exit of the forest. "Don't worry Pi, we'll get you used to it soon enough."

Hiru exited the forest and stopped by his home in the small City. There wasn't much there, a few houses, an old gym, a pokemon center along with a pokemart but it was rather small indeed. Hiru entered his home and looked around. "I'm home mom!" He called out placing the Pichu down who quickly ran off to a pair of Pikachu who patted the pokemon's head. Hiru smiled and moved over to the two, the Pikachu on the right had a lighter brown striping pattern while the one on the left had a solid black coloring. Hiru picked up the one on the right and nuzzled it gently with his cheek. "Chu-Chu! Your baby saw your home today. It was pretty as ever but he's frightened of the forest. But don't worry! I'll get him used to everything soon." He said with reassurance as he placed the pokemon back down.

As Hiru had his moment with the Pikachu a Middle Aged woman stood before the two and watched the connection between them. She seemed rather happy watching them. "Hiru can you run an errand for me?" She spoke as he finished up. In her hand was a letter with writing on it. Hiru couldn't quite make it out but he tilted his head staring it down trying to figure it out. "Sure watcha need?" He asked and took the letter looking it over. The words "GoldenRod DayCare" was written neatly on the package. "I know it's been a while since you traveled on your own. But your father is out of town and well....I can't travel on my own and you know that. Besides isn't it time for your adventure to begin? You are Thirteen now and haven't traveled that far from home on your own." She spoke to him with a soft tone in her voice as if she were scared for Hiru's answer. The boy looked happily to her and picked his Pichu up. "Adventure?! I would love to go on one!" He nearly leaped with excitement and glanced to the Pichu. "Pi watcha think! Me and you, on a grand adventure to see the world!" He said with a grin. He then quickly perked with realization. His palm touched the pokemon's forehead once again and he closed his eyes. As before, the entire world formed around him in a greyed out fashion. Once again he was standing across from the pokemon and he could hear the words speak across his head. 'Adventure? Sounds scary....But fun!... But scary. Big pokemon, big things, large trees, birds! not sure. Don't know.Scary. Demons! Evil things. Protection? What to do? Don't know. Safety. Help!' The thoughts of the pokemon were scattered but Hiru removed his hand causing the area to fade to blackness and once again Hiru opened his eyes to smile at the pokemon. "Don't worry, Pi I'll protect you and make sure you're safe from harm." He said with a smile as the pokemon looked up at him with confused eyes but saw his smile and quickly burried it's face into his chest.

A short time had passed as Hiru had gotten ready. Everything was packed up and ready to go, he had his changes of clothes, a small tent to fit him and his Pichu, a few snacks for the journey and a pouch with some money in it in case he needed to buy things along the way. He placed the letter on his night stand as he looked to Pi and Chu-Chu. The two pokemon had always slept with him. They would more then likely be his companions on the journey. As Hiru laid his head down for the night, Chu-Chu snuggled up at his waist and the Pichu had curled up next to his head. With that the day was over and the group drifted off to sleep.

The new day had started and Hiru had prepared himself for the journey, eating a small meal with his mother then setting off in his journey. Hiru placed the pokemon onto his shoulder as it adjusted itself and clinged to his hair. The boy winced lightly feeling the tugging but looked happily to the pokemon. "Easy now a little lighter would you?" He asked and nodded to his mother. His mother stood at the door and gave a gentle smile waving to him. "Please be safe Hiru, call me if you need anything. I'll be sure to get it to you the best I can!" She said to him as he adjusted the bag on his back and looked up to Pi. "Ready?" He asked the pokemon only to have it nod and look ahead with determination and a brave look on his face. The brave look ended rather quickly as a gust of wind rushed by scaring the pokemon once more causing it to tremble and cling to Hiru. He only laughed and headed off towards The Indigo Plateau. It would be the quickest route back and he could make his way straight into Johto from there.

He didn't have much trouble during the Victory road and was assisted by the other trainers who were there for the battle towards the Pokemon League and he reached the final hallway that would lead straight into The cave system just before the league. Hiru on the other hand took a hard left and headed straight down the path and into the Johto side of the path. The journey just to get to this side had taken him a solid three days but he was in Johto finally. His next motion was Newbark town. His Pi was scard out of it's mind but Hiru had held it close. It was a frightening trip but he knew he could rest in Newbark.

After a long week long journey from Viridian all the way into Newbark, Hiru was finally there. His Pi had grown a grand 1 level higher through out the journey. Giving it a Lvl:2 Status. Hiru, on the other hand took in the sights using a camera his mother had given him to take pictures of each and every pokemon he could see. He may not have the infamous pokedex but he was sure to get a picture of every new one he saw. A few were blurred out and unable to see that well from the nightly flashes all the way to the quick movements of the others. But he had began some form of collection. He saw a total of Thirty different pokemon. Ranging from Rattata to Rapidash, and other various types and forms. Some he didn't even know existed but others he knew did. At the final steps into Newbark town Hiru stopped at Professor Elm's Lab and healed up his Pi and took a stay for the night.

It was late at night and Hiru had taken Pi out for a short walk only to be stopped by a scientist looking man. He looked rather similiar to any other professor but this man had seemed a little off in his placement. Hiru looked to the man and waved him down. The man quickly approached Hiru and gave a sly grin. "Ah sir, I'm looking for a boy named Hiru." He spoke to the boy and kept an item concealed in his white coat. Hiru had only blinked and looked around. "At this time and hour, it's strange you'd be looking for someone like me..." He said as the scientist nodded and pulled out a small box. "Ah so you are the boy I am searching for. I was told to bring you something. They told me you would be around the town and probably out at night." Hiru blinked and took the box that was handed to him. He was at a grand confusion of the matter but took the box and stared it down. Upon looking up to ask about the strange object the man was gone in a flash. It was a strange matter and Pi didn't seem to care much for the man and rather bared it's tiny teeth at him when he was around. Hiru took Pi back to bed and set the box beside him for the following day. He would look into the matter more then and ask Elm about the situation.

Bright and early, the sun had began to rise. It was a pretty golden color and shone perfectly through the window. Hiru had left the lab and snapped a picture on his way out pulling the box out and examining it before opening it to the magical looking watch before him. It looked as if it was a brand new thing and deeply confused him. Hiru place the watch on his left arm and tapped the screen. Instantly he could see the light up menu and simply scrolled through the options. 'Profile, Inventory, Locations, Persons, options, Help' were the top options he saw. Hiru clicked the Profile tab and stared as it instantly brought up a profile of himself including his Pokemon in party. The boy nearly jumped being scared at the fact it had known so much about him. And the profile seemed pretty detailed all the way up to a small image of him off to the side. He then scrolled through the list one more time clicking on Locations only to find out his locations where Home, and then Newbark town. Finally, Hiru went to the next tab labeled Persons. Of course it was filled with a few trainers and others of the sort. He didn't recognize a single name in the list and only scrolled through the list of people. After a few minutes, Hiru shrugged and closed the menu out and set off on his journey once more. He would figure out the secrets of this watch eventually but for now he had a journey and had to deliver the letter his mother had given him.

Days once again had passed and Hiru could finally see it. Just out of Ilex forest and on Route 34, a building just in the distance with a pretty little fence around it. It shined almost as bright as the Golden City behind it. Hiru looked in awe at the sight. It was many years since he was last here. He was a young child at the time. Upon reaching the daycare, Hiru knocked and stepped in to see an old lady making a meal, along with an elder man who sat at the table. "Umm excuse me?" He asked waving to the two old couple who were doing their own business. The old man looked to the young boy and instantly perked up. "Hello my boy! How are you? Have you come to share your pokemon with us?" He asked and moved over to Hiru. His Pichu who was on his shoulder once more had ducked behind Hiru and quivered in fear. Hiru on the other hand leaned back away from the man and laughed at the mans perkiness. "No sir. Actually my mother sent me to deliver this letter." He said as he passed the letter to the old man. As the man looked it over squinting to read the letter he smiled and patted Hiru on the head. "Ah you're Kumi's boy. She's a nice young lady. Your father Sean is a grand man too. Learned everything about breeding for yours truly!" He spoke with pride and Hiru only smiled and turned. "Well sir I'm busy so I must be off!" He said before taking off out the door and into the grand golden city of Goldenrod.
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 03-07-2018 at 11:27 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

{Northeast of Route 5}

(Geeze.. this was a long-winded one xD sorry folks, I couldn't stop! <3)

A sharp-tipped painted nail ran it's way lightly and casually down the side of the pokemon egg, almost tracing the intricate and naturally formed design on the outer shell. He could feel the pokemon inside of it moving around before the entirety of the mass began to glow a bit in a cyclical manner from bright to dull.
    "Space.. --we need a little space." Velora said mid-ponder to no one in particular, as he began to move towards the wooden fence nearby.
    Holding onto the egg with his right arm, he used his free arm to steady his balance as he made his way over the fence that separated a lot of Cerulean City from the almost untamable nature that surrounded it. Velora's scientist colleague couldn't help but utter a bit of chuckle at his choice of words, following behind him casually through some knee-high grass as they made their way into a nearby grassy plain; "If I didn't know you better, I'd say you were talking about us." he added with his own brand of tainted humour. Moments passing by as the man watched and waited for some kind of return-banter, but it went more-or-less uncharacteristically unnoticed this time. The area ahead of them was filled with a mixture of hues of green and brown from both the dirt, and some of the dried up nature that sat at the surface of the soil. The greenery underfoot was much shorter than it was near the border of Cerulean City.

Velora seemed to slow down at this point, and knelt to place the egg lightly down in a warm windless grassy patch where they stood. A small shuffle through the short grass could be heard as the man caught up to the situation at a slow and casual pace, observing carefully. Letting off a bit of a sigh, Velora couldn't help but reach up to rid his eyes of a little mistiness, which caught the attention of his colleague behind him; "Ah shit.. I'm sorry. That..was pretty tasteless of me to say, wasn't it?"
    "It was, and you shall most notably pay for your misdeeds." Velora said with a grin and a stoic yet mocking tone, tossing a swift gaze up in his direction before focusing it back on the egg.
    The scientist let off a laugh, stepping closer to place a grip on Velora's shoulder and squeezing it lightly in an attempt to comfort him. "There he is~"

The pair of them stared at the egg, giving it its much-needed attention as it occasionally wobbled. Its glow stayed in rhythm, fading in and out of brightness almost as if it were mimicking a heartbeat. Taking notice of the ringwatch once again, the Team Rocket scientist tilted his head to the side momentarily before speaking up out of whim; "Oh, right.. I forgot already that you put that thing on earlier. How is it? do you feel anything?"
    Velora raised his left arm slightly to glance at the ringwatch a bit, his brow curled slightly, showing his perplexity of the object as he responded; "Actually.. funny you say that.. I've been feeling these really random emotional spikes ever since I put this on.. and of course there were a couple noises going off just a few minutes ago, but I was far too pre-occupied with tall grass and a hatching baby pokemon to give it any attention." he explained, before lowering his arm.

The scientist colleague let off a bit of a shrug, keeping his comforting grasp on the males shoulder as they spoke. "Oh really? that's ..interesting--" he began, pondering for a few short moments before adding; "--Here's hoping It was just a couple start-up noises, nothing too concerning."
    "I guess that means you've decided to leave this afternoon.. then" the colleague continued to cut the silence, attempting to hide the concern in his tone. Velora let a long and deep, yet soft sigh escape from his lips as he slowly nodded his head.
    "Complying really is the easiest way to handle this baggage.. at least in this situation." he admits, before feeling a tap on his shoulder. Glancing up to see what was the matter, he was gestured at and offered help to rise by the scientist, to which he happily accepted.
    "You're not suddenly getting sappy on me now, are you?" he asked with a raised brow and a smirk growing across his mug.

"--You're one to bloody talk..--listen--" Velora's colleague demanded in his own endearing way, placing a hand on each side of Velora's skull so that the two of them were focused on one another; "I know you, and this Ringwatch is going to feel like a set of cuffs, probably for a good while. But you know me and I would never intentionally steer you somewhere that I didn't think you could handle. Any blame, any hate that you have for this situation I want you to put onto me--" Velora couldn't help but attempt to shake his head as he heard this, his expression growing to one of annoyance and disapproval, but in his colleagues grasp that was slightly difficult to convey. The man continued; "--Not only was this all my fault to beginwith, but I'm willing to take the blame and the hate, all of it-- because I need you to take full advantage of what you're being offered right now. The world needs your full attention, and I know you would never half-ass a project like this, but you legitimately have a chance to bring what you've learned from our years of trials, into real world scenarios--"

"--I get it! ..I get it.." Velora interrupted, not wanting to hear any more for his own reasons. He pulled his colleagues grasp down from the sides of his head, which naturally progressed into them holding each others hands at waist level as he opened his mouth to speak in return, but before he could utter a mere sound, a cry came up from behind him with a clear and loud;
    "Bellsprout!"
    Catching the pair of them off guard and flipping the ambiance on its head, they both immediately glanced to see what was going on and found the baby pokemon at Velora's heels, a trace of sparkles fading away in the breeze behind it.
    "A Bellsprout?! I thought it could be.. but.. where the hell did you find one of these? It looks nothi--"
    "--nothing like a Kanto Bellsprout? That's because I picked this one up for you from the area around Violet City. I know how much you loved that trip to sprout tower." the man said with a toothy grin, content with seeing his surprise in person. Before anyone could say anything more, Velora turned swiftly and hugged the man who stood much taller than him, burying his face into the mans chest. And just like clockwork the bellsprout at his feet mimicked its new owners behavior and leaned in to hug Velora's leg like some sort of hug train. Closing it's eyes, it lets off a calm; " 'Sprout~" into the area as the three of them enjoyed each others company, while it was still possible.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Location:Goldenrod City- Johto ---------> Viridian City- Kanto --------> Goldenrod City- Johto //-// Ruins of Alph (Mission) //-// Goldenrod City- Johto

Hiru smiled as he re-entered the City of GoldenRod. He glanced about at the large skyscraper style buildings staring in wow. He hasn't been in the large city since he was a younger child and that was a great 5 years ago. Now he was on his own and could explore with no barriers. His father was always the one who made the call on where they explored and now he could just do it on his own. Hiru rushed throughout the town spending nearly the entire day there only stopping to purchase a small bouquet of flowers at the flower shop that was just before Route 33. With a gentle smile he picked out the most colorful bunch and paid for it with the little cash he had. Hiru's next stop was by the daycare and passed the flowers off to the old couple before heading back off into the town. Hiru stopped before entering with a questioning matter on what else the watch could do.He tapped on locations, and then stared at the small list of places. 'Newbark, CherryGrove, Violet City, Azalea Town' were all on screen aside from Goldenrod City. Above the list there was a label spelling out 'Johto' and below he could make out another label that had spelled out 'Kanto'. The only town on this list was Viridian city. He tapped the Viridian City button and nearly jumped as a quick flash of light embraced him and within moments he was just outside the city. Glancing around he blinked and looked back to the watch. "Huh....So it works just like an Abra teleportation move...."

Hiru quickly rushed into the city and inside his home. Upon entering the house he looked in calling out. "Mom! I'm home!" He said with a grin only to be greeted by the two Pikachu's. He laughed and gave them a few pats on the head. "Guess moms not home huh?" He asked and rushed into the kitchen. "Chu-chu! Get ready, you're coming with me to Johto. Me and Pi miss you lots and Pi could use some more comfort. And you're a strong one too! I need a strong pokemon to fight off the bad guys!" He grinned laughing and stopped at a drawer in which he pulled out a pokeball with a yellow spark design on the outside. It was a regular pokeball but it was also the only way he could figure out which one went to which Pikachu. Hiru grinned and tapped Chu-Chu's forehead with the front of the ball, instantly it popped opened and a red beam encased the pokemon pulling it inside, Hiru glanced through the transparent red glow of the pokeball's top directly at Chu-Chu who sat happily on the inside ready to go. The boy smiled and picked up his other ball which held Pi inside showing the faces to eachother where the two pokemon could see eachother. "Pi, Chu-Chu you two ready?" He ask with a grin and placed the two pokeballs down on a table. With a pique he quickly rushed to his room and grabbed what looked like a single strap bookbag the bag was a solid black color with a silver outline around the edges, on the strap itself were 6 holsters perfect size for holding a pokeball. Hiru took out the few fake pokeballs he had stuffed there and slung the bag over his should and quickly moved back into the living room where he picked up his two pokemon and clipped them into the holsters. Hiru then grabbed a pen and paper writing his mother a quick note before heading outside. He scrolled through the watch and tapped locations and clicked Goldenrod City once more. Like before he felt a bright light encase his figure and warped straight to the outskirts of the city. With a smile, Hiru looked around and nodded. This was a feature he'd come to love rather quickly. And from his knowledge it was registering every place he was visiting.

-MISSION:Message From Beyond! Start!-

Hiru knew he wasn't a trainer but he really wanted to expand his group. Making new friends would be great and he knew the more pokemon he had the better he could get at breeding. Figuring out which pokemon bred into which, and on top of that he could make tons of new friends. Maybe even build an army of baby pokemon. He grinned at the thought and quickly rushed off into the poke-mart. Upon entering he was greeted by a sales person, not wanting to waste time, he began glancing at the pokeballs and agreed to buying 5 regular pokeballs each pricing at $200 a piece. Upon leaving the mart, Hiru stopped in his tracks to a strange beeping noise being set off by his watch. Hiru looked with curiosity only to tap the screen with three strange missions displaying on screen. One was set in the Ruins Of Alph which had been nearby to his knowledge and the other two he didn't know where of but they did seem rather enjoyable with quite the rewards. Hiru clicked on the first one on display and looked around as he felt a shining light around him within an instant he warped directly to the Ruins, inside the ruins he looked around only to find a single officer standing before him.

The officer in which quickly rushed up to the young boy and grabbed his hand. "You sir! Thank the gods you've shown up! I'm looking for a trainer like you to help me out!" Hiru blinked in fear shaking the mans hand. "A trainer like me? I don't know if I'd classify myself as a trainer but yea!" The officer quickly pulled the boy towards the office just across from the cave system inside Hiru could see pictures of scientists who each had a 'missing' sign under them. "These scientists went missing a short time ago in the ruins while exploring the caves. They were working on the unknown case when they just vanished." Hiru nodded scanning over the pictures then looked to the officer. "Well I'm not quite too sure on how I can help." His voice trailed off as the officer frowned towards him. "But!..... I've been reading up on the Unknowns since I was a young young child. So I know a bit about them! Maybe I can help find them." The officer nodded glancing to Hiru's two pokeballs. The man assumed the boy had to be of some help if he had two pokemon. "Well lets go then." He said and headed for the exit to the room. "Like I said they just disappeared and any attempt we've had looking for them have been trifled by the Unknown. Theres so many of them, and we can't figure out where they may have gone or anything." Hiru nodded and followed the officer down a ladder dropping them into the main room of the cave.

Once inside Hiru shivered from the cold and looked around. It was a dusty orange-brown color. Clearly the cave had been explored many times and there were low lit lights hanging across the walls. Hiru moved over to one of them quickly with excitement running his fingers across the engravings of the different unknown. He could make a few letters out here and there. One in particular spelled "Hira" which excited him for a moment as he came to believe that his name was written, only to have his dreams shut down instantly. "Wow....." He said then jumped up looking back at the officer realizing he had gotten side tracked. "Yes sorry!" He spoke and began heading down a path searching about the cave. The scientists had to be there somewhere he just had to figure out where they were.

The two spent a good hour down in the caves until Hiru felt his foot give in on a pressure plate. The boy blinked and looked around as the lights had seemed to dim even more then what they were. With the confusion he could see the walls beginning to move as Unknowns began to peel off the walls and swarm the two. Hiru shouted in fear and covered his figure quickly grabbing a ball from the strap on his bag. The boy dropped to his knees and quickly threw the ball out and with a flash of light the electric mouse grew in size to its normal self from inside, the pokeball bounced back to Hiru's hand. "Chu-Chu! Thundershock please?!" He shouted towards Pikachu as it gave a quirky smile and squeezed her little paws to her body. "Chuu~!!!" The pokemon exclaimed and a burst of electricity wrapped the frail pokemon's figure exploding into the direction of a few Unknowns. Instantly, the move shocked them directing a bit of their attention. It was enough where Hiru could at least stand to the group. Here, Hiru back towards the wall clearing himself from the swarm.

The officer had already gotten clear of the group and thrown out his own pokemon. "Growlithe! Ember attack!" The man shouted and pointed, Hiru could see the fearsome looking dog pokemon as it began breathing fire on a separate group. Hiru focused back on the group that was swarming around Chu-Chu. Grinding his teeth, Hiru threw out his second pokeball. Of course Pi couldn't do much but she could do something. "Pi! Help Chu-Chu out!" He shouted as the smaller pokemon looked to the group of Unknown, Instead of following Hiru's orders the pokemon quickly darted away and hid behind a few fallen rocks. Hiru watched in fear as he could see Chu-Chu taking a beating from the Unknown. Pi on the other hand was in the corner. The officer on the other hand seemed to be holding his own.The group raged on with the battle for some time until the Unknown began to change their patterns. Before Hiru could make another choice, some of the unknown retreated, a small group stayed back all forming a circle, in the center of all of the Unknown a large ball of light formed and within moments an explosion was seen.

Hiru awoke to a Pi and Chu-Chu at his side. The three were now in a different section of the cave, The officer was across the room examining what looked like the scientists from the posters. Hiru stood up slowly wincing from the pain in his side and moved over to the officer. "What happened?" He asked looking down to the man and the group before him. The officer smiled looking back and pointed to a hole in the wall leading to another section of the cave. "Well the Unknown used their Hidden power and blasted us, Knocked you clean out. Your two pokemon tho kept fighting. They did good, we ended up getting blasted back into here. I found these guys out cold and well here we are." Hiru blinked and nodded looking down to Pi and Chu-Chu who stuck to his side. Hiru reached down touching Chu-Chu's bruised forehead only to frown and look at her with sadness. "I'm sorry you were injured Chu-Chu. Let me see if I can help." He said closing his eyes and taking a deep breathe. Focusing his inner strength to the Pikachu's body, the small scuff marks across the pokemon began to lighten up. The much lighter wounds closed and the larger ones shrank in size. It was by no means a full heal on the pokemon but the health from the pokemon rose by at least 1/3 of it's health. The officer stared in wow at the remarkable sight and smiled going back to the scientists. When finished he stood up and assisted them in standing. "Come on, we've got them lets get out of here." He said and headed for the exit of the cave. Hiru nodded and followed the group out with Pi and Chu-Chu both returning to their pokeballs for rest.

Meeting back at the office, Hiru stood across from the officer. "I know I wasn't much but I'm glad they were found." The officer nodded and reached behind his self pulling out two pokeballs. "I am grateful for your help, When you knocked out I used some of your pokeballs to capture these two. They're not the best but I was able to obtain two of the Unknown. I figured it'd be something for your troubles." Hiru's eyes widened and a smiled came across his lips as he quickly took the pokeballs from the man. Peering inside he could see two Unknown in the two balls. ! and ? were the shapes they both held. An interesting matter but none the less he had gained two additional pokemon. Hiru bowed to the man and set off towards the exit of the Ruins. Only to be interrupted by a flash of light mid step. Upon his step he was in Goldenrod once more. To him it had seemed like hours. But the time didn't change. It was by far an interesting situation to him but none the less he was just happy to see the mission was over. He glanced down to his two new pokemon and smiled rushing off to the Pokemon center to heal them up.

-MISSION:Message From Beyond! Completed!-

Location:Goldenrod City- Johto //-// Swimming in Pokemon! (Mission) //-// Goldenrod City- Johto

-MISSION:Swimming in Pokemon! Start!-

Hiru exited the pokemon center with an excited look on his face staring down at the two pokemon he had just received. His placed the two pokeballs in the rightful clips clipping them in now holding a grand total of four Pokeballs. With a grin he opened up the menu on his watch and scrolled back through the missions. "Lets see.... Message from Beyond....No to confusing.......... Swimming in pokemon?! That looks like fun!" He exclaimed and tapped on the watch. Instantly he felt his figure wrapped with the shining light from the usual jump and with a flash.

He was warped into the Aquariam of an unknown area. Of course it was filled with numerous species of pokemon he'd never seen before but this was an entertaining sight to be seen. Hiru looked around quickly only to catch a glimpse of a man who was standing on top of the tanks. Give or take the tank he was on top of was filled with Febask and Magikarp yet the man still had a net in hand lowering it down. Hiru wasn't seen yet but he would be soon. The boy took the first pokeball from his strap and pressed the buttom and toseed the ball out. The light flashed and Chu-Chu formed in front of him. With a nod he pointed up to the man making his way with a net and a hose attempting to suck up the pokemon into a separate tank. "Chu-Chu, really simple. I just need you to shock him for me." He whispered only to get an agreeable nod from the mouse. Chu-Chu left Hiru in his hiding spot from behind a wall and scaled up to the tank the man stood upon. On the opposite end the man glared down to the Pikachu and examined it. "Whats a rat like you doing over here?" The man asked only to see the Pikachu cock it's head. "Pika-chu" It responded and crawled closer to the man.

The man quickly pulled a ball from his back throwing it towards Chu-Chu. "I don't have time to deal with an annoyance like you. Pansear eliminate that filthy mouse!" with a flash of light from the ball Pansear formed balancing upon the ledge and stared the pokemon down. "Pansear Incinerate!" The man shouted as the pokemon responded with the fire move aiming directly for Chu-Chu. Chu-Chu on the other hand darted to one of the opposing tanks dodging the move. Her next response was to send a Thundershock directly their way. The move was as unsuccessful as the Pansear's move. Hiru stayed hidden watching the confrontation only to see Pansear jump towards Pikachu. With a grab of the mouse pokemon's figure the monkey figure stuck it's tongue out giving Chu-Chu a long lick across it's face. Chu-Chu instantly sneezed in disgust returning the Lick with yet another Thundershock. Pansear jumped back from Chu-Chu retaliating with Incinerate once again this time the move struck Pikachu. The mouse pokemon only turned it's back towards Pansear wagging it's tail in a taunting motion.

Hiru laughed at Chu-Chu's performance only to watch Pikachu get struck once again with the fire move knocking her to the ground. Chu-Chu fell and hit the ground wounded. Hiru quickly revealed his location rushing out to return Chu-Chu to it's ball. "Chu-Chu!" He shouted and pulled the pokemon back only to look up to the man who knocked Chu-Chu to the ground. The man responded with a laugh looking down to the boy. "I figured a wimpy little rat like that was just a wild one. But no it belonged to a trainer? Wow you must be something kid!" The man smirked and pointed towards Hiru glancing at Pansear. "Get rid of the kid would you?" He demanded the pokemon. Hiru pulled the third ball from his pouch tossing it out. With a flash the ! Uknown formed and looked up to the man before looking back to Hiru. "Hey buddy. I know we haven't done anything together and I haven't gotten much time to get to know you but I could really use your help right now." He spoke seeing the Unknown look back to Pansear. The pokemon seemed a bit off about the situation but agreed. "Hidden power Unknown!" He said pointing towards the Pansear. In response Unknown's eye glared towards the man and a ball of light formed in front launching towards the pokemon striking it in the chest. Pansear fell back and dropped from the tank tops to the ground getting back up. Hiru commanded the Unknown to use hidden power once again this time the move was a miss and Pansear was able to retaliate by scratching the Unknown in the face.

The two pokemon faced off striking back and forth until finally Pansear fell. Hiru jumped with joy as Unknown did a bounce in the air. The man on the other hand didn't seem so pleased. "Ah who cares? I don't need to battle you I've already got what I needed!" He said before grumbling and pressing a button on the side of the hose. The hose instantly retracted to the tank it was connected to and the thief jumped down rushing towards the tank. "I'm out of here!" He shouted in his attempt to flee. Unknown took off after the man with Hiru who tossed Pi out of it's ball. The small frail pokemon hopped on Hiru's shoulder looking at him with confusion. "Hey Pi! Can you shock him before he gets away?" He asked only to have the pokemon nod Pi closed it's eyes and clenched its body together sending a Thundershock towards the man and the tank. With a large target the move struck the tank barely missing the man only to zap the water inside shocking most of the pokemon inside. Hiru cursed to himself and pointed. "Unknown hidden power again!" He yelled as the Unknown responded with the move this time striking the glass and missing the man once more. Hiru frowned. "No the man not the tank! We need to stop him!" Unknown this time disregarding Hiru's orders, struck the tank once more and with an explosion the side of the tank shatttered spreading the water across the floor of the Aquarium. Hiru stopped in his tracks and looked blinking. "Well....Thats one way of doing it...." He spoke as the thief hopped in the vehicle the tank was attached to taking off. "I'll get them next time! And you're on my list too!" He shouted fleeing the scene.

While not in Hiru's best ideas of finishing up he nodded seeing the thief get away yet with no prize. "Well I assume we stopped him yea?" He asked laughing at the two pokemon who simply stared at him. Hiru frowned seeing they didn't see the same humor as him and began assisting the pokemon in getting back into the rightful tanks. To him it was a success either way but he would make sure to do better in the next one.

-MISSION:Swimming in Pokemon! Completed!-

Upon return to the world, Hiru was dropped into Goldenrod City once more with a message left for him on the ring watch. "Congradulations for completion! Here's your prize!" A pokeball appeared on screen in which Hiru tapped watching as the ball disappeared from screen and formed in his hand. The boy blinked and stared at the pokemon inside seeing it was one of the Magikarp he saved from the tanks. "Magikarp?! Seriously? I couldn't have gotten a cooler one?!" He frowned but sighed hooking the ball to the holster. He was up to 5 pokemon now, and it wasn't the greatest group but it would help him start his adventure so much better. Hiru smiled and looked towards the city. "Maybe we should travel Johto more. It'd be nice to get more places in the list." He said with a grin and set off through the city once more.
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 03-19-2018 at 11:28 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

TWO YEARS AGO

Agate Town, Orre

Arc twisted the bottle cap of his Coca Cola bottle and brought the lip of the solid, glass bottle to meet his mouth. He drank slowly from the frothy, sweet liquid, savoring the small amount of reprisal he had just accomplished while finishing his final AP Computer Science homework. Ahhh.... He deserved this.

He looked around him. The library was empty, as always. Why wouldn't it be? Nobody in their right mind wanted to come in here. Arc sighed with relief. He enjoyed being away from the crowds, from the people. Besides, why would you need other people? He thought of Tristan, however. He made a noise, as if contemplating what he thought of him. I guess he's cool.

He sat in his chair for a second, reflecting on their friendship. Yeah... he's a good friend. A few small sounding steps resounded through the library, temporarily breaking the silence. Arc sighed. Alone again... However, he was quickly interrupted in his thoughts as the steps all of a sudden grew louder out of seemingly nowhere, shattering whatever silence the library has to offer. He turned his head to see his friend and gave him a brief lookdown.

Arc was slightly confused at first, as Tristan had never visited him in the library before, but upon giving him a closer look, he could see something was visibly wrong. From a distance, he seemed frustrated. Tristan wasn't one to stamp his feet, but here he was doing it, seemingly without any knowledge of what noise he was making. Tristan curved around the corners of the front half of the computer lab to approach Arc.

Arc turned his chair and body, looking up to Tristan and taking his possible anger into account. Speak of the devil... He gave Tristan a slight frown. What's wrong, Tristan? He attempted to ask the question in a neutral tone, but he must have come off differently. What's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong! The words bolted Arc to his seat, as if Tristan's loud voice had disturbed the peace of the tranquil library.

Arc put a finger to his lips, reminding Tristan to keep quiet. Take a deep breath, Tristan. Arc felt as he was taking charge for once in his life, as if his shyness was leaving him. He wasn't so sure, however, as he was afraid to break the ominous mood Tristan was in.

Tristan sighed, visibly attempting to relax in front of his best friend. My bad, I'm sorry. He sulked into the computer chair next to Arc, and shifted it to face him. He took another deep breath and explained his mood. Arc gasped and uttered a small, No.... when it was evident that his friends had betrayed Tristan.

Yeah, so that's what my life has been like lately. He stopped for a second, stopping himself before he talked any more smack about his former friends. I donno. We've all grown up together for as long as we can remember, you know? Why would it just happen like this? Is that... coalition or whatever they're in so important that they've lost their friends? Arc scratched his head in obvious confusion at the whole event. I mean... I guess... could we talk to them, maybe?

Tristan shook his head, now a little calmer than before, but still quite fired up. There's nothing to talk about with them, Arc. I think they've already shown their true colors. It fricken sucks, but I think that's what I think they're gonna stick with. The two sat silent for a minute. Arc sat staring at the floor while Tristan pulled out his iPhone. He usually never used it during school hours, but right now, nothing was normal for him. He sighed once again.

The bell's about to go off. I didn't even get to talk to Prime today. For peat sakes. Tristan slammed his fist onto the table in a renewed frustration. At the same moment that Arc jumped in his seat, the bell rang, shattering any shred of silence that might have existed in the library. I'm sorry, Tristan. I'll see if I can figure it out. Hopefully something good comes out of it. Tristan shook his head. Yeah, maybe you and I can survive without them.

Tristan gathered himself and stood up to get out of the dusty, old storage of books. Arc stood up at the same time, grabbing his backpack and subject materials. I'll see you in Computer Science, yeah? Tristan offered a slight smile, as if thanking Arc for listening to his plight. Arc returned the same smile to him. Yeah, definitely. See you soon. The two parted ways, making their separate direction for class.

Class went without disruption. Tristan thought about the whole event and what he could have done to prevent it. There was really nothing I could do. Except, of course, say hi to Prime. I guess I couldn't really do it in the library, but I've gotta start noticing more Pokemon, otherwise this isn't too much of a parody. Tristan shivered. Even though he was called on by his teachers, he was able to answer their questions well, despite being distracted with his thoughts. He attempted to not pay any mind over Marcus and Angel.

By the time he knew it, the school day was over. Tristan walked out of the huge, prison like building that Tristan called his High School, searching his former friend's previous meet-up spot. Usually, Tristan was the last one to arrive, but it made no difference. The only person he saw was Arc.

He took his time and paced his steps out on his walk towards his one remaining friend. He looked around and behind him, making sure that there were no bullies to slam him on the back of his head while he was unsuspecting of such an attack. He saw no threat and quickly increased his pace towards Arc.

When he finally reached his friend, he first noticed that he wouldn't raise his head to greet him. That's odd. Usually Arc is happy to be done with school. Mabye someone got down on him or something. He put a hand on Arc's shoulder, as if greeting him in a strong-armed way. Hey, man. What's up? Tristan tried to hide his anger and frustration at the event that happened during lunch, as if shielding himself from the outside world. I probably shouldn't do that around Arc, though.

Arc slightly raised his head as the two started walking towards their destinations. He started in a low voice, which was a bit hard for Tristan to hear at first. Well, you know how I get here first, right? Tristan spoke an affirmative, waiting on the story Arc was going to tell. Well, Marcus and Angel only said one thing. "Who's it gonna be?" He had said. Me and Angel, who're gonna eventually be a part of the bigger picture, or Tristan, who's gonna be left in the dust?

He shook his head. You know, I'm not one for being in the limelight. I don't wanna be involved in something huge. He looked over the opposite shoulder that Tristan's hand had previously occupied to greet him. I didn't say anything and shook my head, and he knew. I f*cking think he even spit on my side and walked away.

The anger boiled deep within Tristan. He could feel his previous rage return, but he suppressed it out of better nature for himself. He took the moment to summon Prime, so that he could walk alongside him. He looked at him for a second, thinking, I'm sorry I wasn't able to talk to you earlier. I'll catch you up - a lot happened. He saw Prime raise his hand in acknowledgement, and turned back to face Arc. That's fricken pathetic. That's really really.... shitty of them, Arc. Tristan was slightly surprised at himself for cursing, as he never cursed at all. However, he felt this occasion called for it.

Tristan brought his face to line up with Arc's. Even though he quickly looked away, it almost seemed as if he was near tears. They've been our f*cking friends for so long, man. Why would they do this? Tristan shook his head. We don't need them, man. They've made their choice. Arc nodded, but brought his face to meet Tristan's. I know, man, but after you mentioned it, when we were coding in Computer Science, I'd already finished my shit, right? Tristan leaned a little closer, despite the distance that'd built up during their walk.

Right... go on. Tristan prodded his friend a bit, hoping to hear what he had to say, thinking it'd get his mind off of the event. He started again, saying, well, I found out something about their organization. Tristan remained silent, intrigued at what Arc had found. They're called Team Magma, right? Well, I guess a lot of people say they're a... criminal organization.

Tristan gasped. Whaaaaat? Are you serious? What do you mean? Arc raised his head a bit more. Well, I guess they're devoted to land expansion or something. Some kid defeated them a few years back, and they're just now forming again. I don't know if they have any new goals, but I guess they're trying to be more technologically based, I guess. I guess all criminal organizations are doing that, too. He stopped for a second, and Tristan took it all in. This if fricken crazy if it's all true. Even Prime was intrigued, as he started to look at Arc as the three walked home.

Yeah, man. The only reason I know all of this is because there were detailed "wanted" posters on some sort of Criminal Investigation Agency for Orre that works to give up to date information on these types of things. Tristan didn't know what to say, except for, So, what do you mean? Why would Marcus and Angel join a criminal organization? That's not them.

Arc had started to raise his voice in the excitement of reveling in his research, and it continued through the rest of his story. Actually, I found their official site. They apologized for what they'd done in the past, and vowed to come together and bring people together in different regions. I guess they want people to think that they'd reinvented themselves. They're "supposedly" a good organization to join now for bettering yourself-- kind of like the boy scouts or something.

Tristan looked around him. Their talking had distracted them, and it appeared that they were pretty close to their respective houses. They need to split apart so that they could travel their separate directions.

That's alot to think about, man. I guess I've gotta do some of my own research, yeah? Arc replied with, Yeah, I guess so. I'll see you later, man. Tristan and Prime waved back to Arc as they parted ways. Don't be so down, man! We'll get through it. See you later! They departed for the day, but Tristan still had an inkling of anger brewing within him as the distaste for the day stuck in his mouth. He'd lost two friends, after all.

Backstory Lineup:

Regular Lineup:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Village of Protecting Time --> Goldenrod City, Johto

Tristan let the question hang in the air for a little bit. He felt a little awkward having asked the question, and he knew it might have struck some chords. He hoped that he hadn't offended Orena's mother, as she was a nice, kind, loving person; Tristan didn't want to set himself apart in a bad way.

Mabye she didn't hear me... regardless, I'm going to see what'll happen right quick. I'm pretty sure I should have been up earlier than this to be able to hunt with the town hunters anyway. Tristan resolved, finally, to visit a place in the mean-time while waiting for Orena.

Uhh, actually, I'll be right back, Orena's mom. Tristan quickly pulled out his ringwatch and went through the "People" section. Nah, not Natalia or her lover... Or her brother, I don't think. Tristan scrolled through, and went to the bottom of the list. New Ringers? He muttered to himself. He looked through the small boxes that held a large amount of data for each person, he was sure.

He clicked a random box at the bottom. The information for a person named "Hiru" showed up. Tristan looked through the information on the character. Looks fresh off the block... If they're part of a criminal organization, they likely won't be able to fight back if they posed a big enough threat to me. Tristan shivered. This would be one of the first times since he watched the crazed scientist begin getting drilled right in front of him. He needed to be careful.

I hope I didn't offend you! I'm sorry if I did! I'll be back! Tristan shouted through the house, allowing his voice to reflect through the house and clicked the "Hiru" name on the Ringwatch.

The teleport took a short amount of time, and he quickly found himself within a bustling city. Immediately, Tristan's ears retrieved a large feedback with a mix of people's voices, shoes clattering the ground and a large amount of cards, trains, and trolleys moving about the city. In the distance, Tristan could make out a large tower with a radio antenna on the top. The building seemed to extend into the sky, as if the building had been built to broadcast into the sky.

Tristan looked back down towards the people milling about on the sidewalk. Nobody had paid any mind or attention that he had literally teleported out of nowhere. Ringers aren't common - what gives? It's almost like these people don't care. Tristan shrugged, completely invisible inside the crowd of people. I guess, despite natural phenomenons, people just go about their lives. Life goes on.

Before Tristan lost himself too much, he noticed a kid with a Pichu along his side. He quite literally looked like a character straight out of a comic book; Tristan was semi-impressed. Amid his vibrant clothing, there stood a ringwatch on one of his wrists. Tristan couldn't tell which one - there were too many people around them.

He walked towards the person with a swift pace. Hey, man. You're a ringer, right? However, the boy paid no mind and continued on his journey forward. Tristan increased his speed, wondering if the boy had heard him at all. He continued walking fast enough to where he caught up to the person.

He looked straight at him while keeping his pace. Hey, man. You're Hiru, right? I'm Tristan - a ringer, just like you. Tristan gave a small smile, happy to see another ringer, but he remained weary - after all, for all he knew, this could be someone from the dreaded Team Magma.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

CO-POST Vulpes(-)Kiro

Hiru Taki

Hiru looked at his new set of pokemon rather excited for the group he obtained. Rather then the Magikarp he would have much rather have obtained a Squirtle or something of that sort. But he didn't mind, Magikarp would turn into the infamous Gyarados later he just had to work with it and deal with the little to no move set the pokemon had. Hiru made his way once again to the daycare and went right across the street over to the small body of water. Looking inside his pokeball, he glanced down to the magikarp and smiled throwing the ball towards the water. "Magikarp go!" He shouted and within a moment the ball popped open and a bright light emitted shooting into the water. With the clearing, a Red magikarp could be seen. Hiru smiled and knelt down at the waters edge as the pokemon swam over towards

Hiru with an oddly placed goofy looking smile upon the pokemons face. Almost as if it knew now was the time to prove itself. Hiru patted the small pokemon's head staring down at him. "So you're a male, you're cute in a weird magikarp way. I think you're going to be Magi! That's a cool manly type name right?" He said with a excited look. The magikarp quickly dove down and then sprung out of water in approval to Hiru's name. The pokemon was an exciting one in personality appearance. Hiru could come to love that about the pokemon.

The boy waited until the pokemon landed once more and placed his hand on the pokemon's forehead. "Alright..... Now lets see what you're thinking." Within moments Hiru's eyes closed and the world around him was wrapped in darkness. A moment passed by before the world re-materialized around him in a greyed out fashion with Hiru standing across from what looked like a floating Magikarp. Magi still had the same goofy smile on it's face. He smiled and watched as the pokemon's figure began racing around in a swimming fashion inside the mind. Words were rushed but he could easily make them out. "Master master master! I have a master! Magi, yep Magi is my name yes it is! I will protect master I will save him from danger, nothing will stop me! I will be the best, I'll be better then ALL of those other water types. Nothing will compare! I'll show them all!" Hiru blinked and watched the pokemon and waited until the pokemon halted in front of him staring at him. "Yes, you will be a fearsome pokemon one day I just need to get you some levels and get you out there in a sense. One day you'll be a Gyarados and be feared by many!" The Magikarp stared at Hiru with widened eyes as if he was just given the dream of a life time. The pokemon quickly went back to racing around the mind in a cheerful tone. "Master is pleased! Master loves me! I'll be big one day! Look out world Magi is coming!"

The world around the two, once more was wrapped in darkness and Hiru slowly opened his eyes glancing down to the pokemon. With the removal of his hand he nodded and examined the pokemon once more. It surely was a brave pokemon. Hiru nodded in agreement with the pokemon and stood up. "Well Magi, for now lets get you back into the ball. I've got a few things I need to do in Johto." Today was a decent day as it was and the sun was bright. Hiru tapped the pokemon on the forehead with the pokeball and watched as the red light sucked Magi back into the ball.

Hiru rushed back into the glorious city of Goldenrod. The place really felt alive, but Hiru was aiming to explore more things in the town. Possibly make his way north and get a few more pokemon. Pi on the other hand didn't seem to interested in the crowds. He was clinging rather close to Hiru's head and standing on his shoulder. The boy pushed past the city heading north aiming towards Route 35.

During his cut through the city, Hiru was lost in examining the sights only to have his concentration on the larger buildings to be interrupted by someone calling his name out. Hiru jumped at the matter and only looked back to the man who approached him calling him something like a Ringer? The boy looked a little frightened by the matter but nodded in response. "Yes I'm Hiru, don't know what a ringer is but I am Hiru. Pleased to meet you Tristian." He replied stopping in his tracks. He was nearly out of the city so there wasn't much traffic where they were.

Tristan gave the kid a curious look. Huh. He thought. This kid must be scared out of his mind. Mabye it's the first time he's seen another ringer? Tristan showed a slightly bigger smile towards Hiru. Well, Hiru, you must not have been a ringer for long, yeah? He nodded, as if confirming his own question. Way to be weird in front of the kid, Tristan. Nice going. He looked around the city, still taking in the sights.

A ringer, by the way, is someone who possesses a ringwatch. He pointed towards the ringwatch that sat on his wrist. That thing makes you a ringer, by all rights. That secret person named S? They chose you, for some reason, to take up the mantle of being able to teleport. He lifted his left wrist to show him his strikingly similar ringwatch. These are the things that give us... I donno, power, I guess? Tristan shook his head and gave a little more pep to his smile. I'm sorry. I don't mean to be assaulting you with information. We literally just met and stuff, but... He tapered off, letting a small amount of silence fill the air. It's important if you're gonna be able to survive out there, I guess. He calmed his breathing and shut his mouth, allowing the other ringer to make a response. V

Hiru nodded when he mentioned about him not being one for long. "Well yea, I'm kinda new at a lot of things. I really didn't even leave home until about a week and a half ago. Kinda new to this whole adventure thing. I'm originally from Kanto." Hiru listened to the explanation of what a Ringer was before lifting his arm glancing down at the watch, he then nodded looking towards Tristian who held a watch that looked nearly identical. "Secret person named S? Some weird science dude gave me this watch. Didn't really get his name. Just kinda was given the package and that was it." As the man continued on he focused eyes on the watch.

When the man mentioned that he was going and assaulting him with information Hiru looked back up to him and smiled. "Don't even worry about it. I love knowledge and information. So by all means tell me more. I don't know anything about the watch other then I can teleport home with it and there was this mission thing I could do. Thats where I got my other pokemon." Hiru grinned and showed off his bag which held the 5 pokeballs on it. "I've never met another Ringer as you call it. So this is all new to me. How long have you been a Ringer? Is there any other fancy things the watch can do? How many others are there?" It was his turn, he was a curious fellow and now he could pound the man with questions. He wanted to learn more and wanted to get as much information as he could. Maybe this watch could lead him to places he's never been.

[B]Huh.[B] Tristan scratched his head as his curiosity peaked. S is the person who made these ringwatches. He or she, I don't know her gender yet, has made these things and given us these pieces of... advanced technology t-to... actually, I donno why. I guess we're important to her, but we don't know exactly how yet. Tristan shook his head. Even though I'm a little older than everyone else here in terms of how long I've had this thing, I still know little about S.VWhy does she hide herself? Tristan listened to Hiru's tale. He reflected thoughtfully to himself about his few months of being a ringer. I guess I'd say that I've had this thing for a few months. I donno. We were chosen for this, that's for sure. Tristan took a deep breath, readying himself to talk about what he knew about the ringwatch.

So, I believe that you can do a lot. You can keep track of how many Pokemon you have, what abilities and moves they have, etcetera. I'm sure you've seen that you can teleport anywhere - but only to places you've been. You can also see how many other ringers are on this list. I actually haven't counted how many ringers are in the world. They're always being added, though. Tristan let a little more silence fill the air between his informational speech. I feel like I'm teaching in a school or something. Despite Tristan's thoughts, he could see that Hiru was quite interested to hear more about the Ringwatch. Does that help? Do you have any other questions?

Tristan looked around him. It seemed that they'd arrived in front of a building that he didn't recognize. It looked more residential in style, as if it were someone's house. He turned his head in all directions. It seems that we've lost the crowd of people, eh? He thought to himself. It's crazy. Even Mauville city wasn't this busy. I wonder if Hoenn has a town like this? V

Hiru nodded quite intrigued by this S person. From what he could understand S was just a magical person in a game. To him they seemed like a GM of sorts who gave the 'Heroes' a magical power to save the world. But that was in Hiru's little fantasy. "They seem interesting. I hope to meet them one day. Maybe they can give some cooler Features on the watch and such!" He seemed rather excited thinking about the secret identity of S.

Hiru's attention averted to the watch while he listened tapping his profile tab glancing over the moves of his pokemon. "Thats fancy I didn't know it could do all of that. I just kinda went with my knowledge on pokemon. I need to recognize some more places in this thing so I can travel the world in less then an hour!" He grinned at his exclamation. "You can come too!" He said cheerfully hoping that the adventure could progress more. He then glanced around the area when Tristian spoke of them losing the crowd and nodded. "Theres not really much traffic over here. Most of it is in the city itself. When you get over here it's pretty quiet." Hiru perked as he thought about it. "Actually can I ask where you're from? I haven't been around much other then the Kanto region and here. I'm assuming you've been in town a while if you found me yea?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sairento Yurei
    Nicknames: (Sair, Ren)

Location: Petalburg- Hoenn -----> Petalburg Forest- Hoenn ----> Route 104- Hoenn ------> Rustboro City- Hoenn

Sairento pushed out the doors of the pokemart, dashing through the streets Petalburg. Thrown over his shoulder, Ren shrugged the bag off looking inside. Of course it wasn't much but it was filled with numerous pokeballs and potions of sorts. Basic items any person could buy for cheap from the mart. But none the less it was what Giovanni had said he wanted. Ren dashed through the darkened night sky only to arrive in the Petalburg forest where a truck was hidden away on the side.

Sairento quickly tossed the bag into the back of the truck and looked to another man who was dressed in a similar outfit as him. Both outfits were noted by the large red R symbol on them symbolizing them as members of the infamous Team Rocket. "Alright I got the stuff now get going befo-" His words were hushed as he heard the rustling in the bushes. Not to far from where they stood were two people wearing the official officer uniforms of the town. "Shit." He said as he quickly shut the doors. "Gastly! Now!" He shouted out loud and the form of a pokemon slowly appeared in front of the two officers. Within an instant he focused his gaze on the two policemen and began swaying in the air with them. Moments would pass as the two officers fell to the ground in a hypnotic state. The ghost pokemon laughed in joy at the two sleeping officers as he was sucked into Sairento's ball."Good job on the Hypnosis Gastly." He said as he hopped into the passenger seat of the truck.

The grunt Sairento spoke with moments ago hopped into the driver side starting the truck up quickly. It was from that point he nodded in agreement to Sairento and took off into the night heading straight towards Route 104 where they could dispose of the goods and prep for extraction."Well Ren you did it. I honestly thought we were done for back there. I'm glad your father gave you that Gastly." The man spoke only for Ren to shrug it off and look to the rearview mirror. "Not in the clear yet so hush and pay attention."

Morning broke the skies as Sairento awoke from his sleeping bag. His grunt outfit was stuffed away in his bag and he wore the attire he kept under the grunt outfit. Sitting up the man yawned and stretched his bones listening to a few of his bones pop. Sairento then proceeded to collect his things and set everything up for departure. He looked around trying to grasp his barrings and realized that he had taken a nap just outside of Rustboro city. Of course he knew anytime he did a mission of sorts he needed to sit back and recover for a few days. Stay low and keep out of site. That was a normal thing for him so his plans for the day were to sit back and relax.

As he finished packing his things, Ren threw his bag over his shoulder and began to set off. His tracks stopped just before leaving only for him to snap back behind him looking towards the tree. "Can I help you?" He spoke his expression turning to a glare. From behind a tree an elder man stepped out wearing a lab coat holding a creepy grin across his face. In his hand he held a small box in which he moved closer to Sairento. "Yes. I just wanted to say we've been watching you for quite some time. I see that you had a late night did you not?" He asked before holding the box out towards him. "We would like to give you this as a gift. I'm sure your skills fit you well and this will do you well." Sairento took the box and stared down at it keeping his glare. "The hell is this for?" He paused and shrugged turning away from the man and began walking. "Thanks man. Glad my skills are finally recognized by somebody." He said before leaving him where he stood.

Stopping by the local diner, Sairento looked around to make sure nobody was following him again. He found a place to sit and ordered a bite to eat opening the box up in front of him. Inside he could see a fancy looking touch screen watch. Sairento's eyes widened at the sight as he quickly pulled it out. Thoughts rushing through his head. This watch must be worth a ton! If I sold it I wonder how much I could get out of it. He grinned at thoughts only to look it over hitting the power button. He watched as the screen lit up and scrolled through the options of everything. Stopping at the "Profile" tab he tapped the screen and watched as the image changed giving him a detailed profile of him, along with data about the pokemon in his party. This was surely an interesting machine. He would play with it later, but for now it was time to eat. Sairento wrapped the watch strap around his left arm and tightened it down on his wrist.
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 03-24-2018 at 11:08 PM.

Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 55354555657 ... LastLast