Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 755565758 LastLast

Thread: [PG-13] Pokemon: Rings of Destiny (IC)

August Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Kazue - Paniola Ranch, Alola

Kazue had an amazing time cooking for Natalia and her Pokémon and enjoyed getting to know the young woman over dinner. They did not seem to have too much in common, but he could tell that they’d be friends nonetheless. He chuckled at the thought.

He sighed as he sat at his kitchen table and looked out the window over his empty ranch, a small mug of coffee in his hands. He only had five Pokémon, four of which he carried with him. That single Pokémon, somewhere out in his ranch, was all alone. It probably wanted to be alone, and that made the whole thing that much more sad. He stretched and looked down at his watch, noting the time.

There was a new Ringer that he noted earlier, but he was unsure if he wanted to introduce himself. Most of the Ringers probably wouldn’t want much to do with him when they found out he is Hana’s older brother. That girl was annoying on a whole other level and he was sure all the other Ringers were tired of her at this point.

He shook his head and stood up, quickly packed his things, and then set out the front door. He had to catch more Pokémon.

Conall - Gateon Port, Orre

Conall sighed as he downed his third “moo-moo milk” from the bar, watching the drunk sailors boast about various things and fight and yell in corners and over games. Luka had left some time ago, probably to find his sister, and Conall elected to stay here by himself. He was beginning to regret it.

Orre was his home at one point, though he lived further north than Gateon Port. This city was much nicer, filled with sailors and fisherman and all manner of visitors. It was probably one of the most visited sites by tourists, along with Phenec City.

He put his coat on and made his way out the door, looking down at his Ring Watch and contemplating where to head next. He was in the mood for adventure, even if that meant travelling on his own.

Hana - Greenleaf, Ransei

Hana let out a sigh of relief and appreciation, taking in the green meadows and winding rivers of the nation of Greenleaf laid out before her. It had been some time since she was back to her homeland. Kazue had always preferred Alola, and considered that his home, but for Hana, Ransei was the best home she could ever hope for.

She giggled as she slid down the incline, landing into the deep mud and dirtying her clothes beyond all hope. She watched as several Pansage played in the shallows of the small river, splashing each other with the clear waters and laughing as they did. They were not entirely common in these parts, but they made it a blast when they were here.

She smiled happily as she set off down the road.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Sairento Yurei
    Nicknames: (Sair, Ren)

Breaking through the tall grass Sairento felt the man behind him gaining up on him. He was obviously catching pace with him and was moving in on him. As he glanced back he saw the man on his heels and tripped over one of the roots from the trees. As he rolled, he quickly grabbed his pokeball and tossed it back. "Ghastly! Hypnosis!" He shouted and got up as quick as possible. The officer had caught up to him and met Sairento grabbing him. Ghastly, with his over sized grin began laughing as it raised up behind the man. Sending a chill down his spine he turned to look at the fearless ghost pokemon.

Ghastly gave the man a lick on the face and grinned wide before focusing his eyes upon the officer before him. As the pokemon stared him down his eyes slowly crossed and waves could be seen emmiting from around Gastly's forehead as he caught the man inside of his attack. Sairento let a heavy sigh of relief. Hypnosis had saved him many times and he was thankful for that. And his Skitty knew sing so that made that even better. If Ghastly was unavailable he would still have access to a pokemon. Looking to his Ghastly he gave the pokemon a thankful nod and made his way back to Rustboro. Spending another day here wouldn't be to bad right? He could lay low and get the heat off of him.

Sairento spent an entire week inside Rustboro keeping low, he had dodged a few police officers but eventually the situation finally blew over. He collected his base pay and continued on. Now, he had traveled straight south through Route 104 catching himself a lvl 7 Taillow along the way. Now he was in Petalburg City and was spending his time looking over his watch at the pokemon center while his pokemon had been healing up. Ghastly and Skitty both gained a level from their travels and he was ready to continue on his journey. Yet he had run into some complications.

As the boy fiddled with his watch he looked beside him to the Skitty who had curled up at his side and smiled giving it a soft pat on the head. "So Skitty watcha think? Should we leave?" He asked the small pokemon who simply purred to his touch and adjusted herself at his side. Sairento had been with Team Rocket for many years, and yet he was still where he was to begin with. They had no respect for him and always yelled at him. He had gained enough cash to get him through to start his journey if he did leave. But what would he do? He wanted to take on the gyms but that was another matter that would have to wait. It was the whole reason he traveled to Petalburg. But at the same time if the Gym leader found he was a part of the infamous Team Rocket he was sure not to give him a shot at the badge.

As Sairento thought the process over the more he was sure of his decision. He wouldn't do anymore missions for them and would make his leave on the team. Tho, he couldn't part with his outfit. It was his fathers at one point and he wouldn't let them take it. So with the idea in mind he looked to his phone and made the call.

"What do you want now?! I told you I'd give you missions when you were ready. Don't call me every week just for another shot at something." Sairento glared ahead and he was sure the man could feel it through the phone. "Nope, that's it Josh. I'm out. Screw you guys. Screw your organization, screw everything. I'm done." There was a long pause yet finally the voice responded. "You quit? Is that what you're telling me? That you.....Are going to leave us? Hah! Your father would find you such a disgrace now. Seeing his son try to leave Team Rocket. Who do you think you are?" The boy gulped feeling a knot in his throat. He hated when his father was brought up. He knew he would be shamed from the man but Sairento stood strong. "No, I don't care. I'm done." He said before hanging up the phone. Team Rocket would be heading his way eventually.

Team Rocket was a terrible group over all. He knew that they'd likely find him and hunt him down. The last man he saw that left met his end with a very gruesome boulder from a Tyranitar using strength and smashing him. Sair cringed at the memory of one of his first missions. But he wasn't going to let this get to him. He had a ring watch after all, and from what he could tell from it he could use it to teleport anywhere he needed to. Today marked a new chapter and he was going to make his way through the world. First stop was the gym.
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Default Backstory

Village of protecting time

It has been two weeks since, the tranquil attack. Both Orena and the Sewaddle were completely healed and doing better. Well Orena was sort of doing better, she was all healed. However, the other kids her age still either picked on her or ignored her. Which meant that her favorite part of the day, became when she could sneak out and play with the bug type. She was no longer scared of getting caught, maybe she should be, but she didn't care. She had her first true friend that cared about her for the way she was.

The Sewaddle was still wearing the makeshift clothes that Orena made for him. They would play together for hours on end, they even came up with a net idea to stop the tranquil if he ever tried to attack them again today. Mostly though, they played different games.

The bug type even helped her in climbing tries, catching her every time she slipped. Showing her the best places to grab when climbing. The best places in trees to hide and even where to find the best flowers in blossoming trees.

Friends:

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Hiru Taki & Tristan Co-post
    Spoiler: Full Post 

Spoiler: Recap on entire post 
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 10-16-2018 at 12:51 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

National Park, Johto -> Snowpoint City, Sinnoh

Great! Tristan smiled. It had been a while since he had anyone in his house. He hoped that he had tidied up before he had left. He couldn't remember if he had cleaned up from what happened before he had left the house,

He intrinsically looked down to his waist for a split second. He only had five balls on his belt - exactly the amount he had before he'd left his house. I hope Snowpoint is alright.

Turning his head back to the young boy, he pulled up his watch, motioning that Hiru would be using it to travel to his house. My house is in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. It'll be really cold, but we'll be ok, hopefully.

He clicked through to the location known as "home" within his ringwatch, and pushed his finger close to the surface of the highly technological watch, but stopped. A quick thought came to his mind, something that he figured he might as well share with Hiru while they were away.

He opened his mouth for a quick quip. Oh yeah, and I caught a few unidentifiable pokemon at my house a little bit ago, but I have a legendary pokemon watching over my house, so don't be scared. He smirked, as if mischievously pulling a funny joke on his friend, before teleporting off.

Golden rings enveloped Tristan's character as he was quickly transported to another location. Around him was darkness - he could not see anything. Tristan swiftly pulled his hand from his side to his belt, but overshot and hit a wall off to his side. He fumbled with his stray hand as it quickly hit something plastic hanging on the wall - a switch.

Tristan flipped the switch, and bright lights took over the darkness, giving light to what he recognized as his house. [I]Huh, must be night outside.[B] He looked over to the west side of the house, where a set of blinds was closed. [B]Probably doesn't help that those are closed. I guess my eyes have a hard time adjusting, for some reason.[B]

He looked around. Hiru wasn't here yet, but he did have another mission to complete. I need to see Orena. Crap. He then thought of something else - Snowpoint. He nearly ran to the door, feeling the cold as ice metal doorknob. He then felt the rush of warm air that was meant to greet him, but instead served to only warm his body further than the anxiety inside of him did at that moment.

He looked fervently out the door, disregarding the chilling cold that nipped at his skin. There stood a large pokemon, seemingly carved out of pure ice. REeeegiiice! The Regice seemed happy to see its Trainer. Tristan smiled back. Nice to see you again, my friend. You're keeping safe, as I assume?

The Regice gave a nod, but instead nodded its entire body in the effort. Tristan giggled. Thank you. I think it's all safe here. I'll bring you back with me, so that we can travel. He snatched up the pokeball that was off to the side of the door, where he had originally placed Snowpooint's pokeball.

He pulled the legendary pokemon into the pokeball, looked behind him, and there stood Hiru.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Location: National Park, Johto --------> Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
    Hiru Taki

Hiru shrugged at the cold, while he wasn't used to cold weather he was always curious to see snow, it rarely snowed in Viridian and just the thought of it made him excited. "I wanna see snow! It sounds fun and I wanna see if it's really as fluffy as they say!" He beamed with excitement before grinning widely. The boy was his usual bouncy self, while part of him hoped Tristan wouldn't grow tired of him, he couldn't help the boiling point of excitement.

At the sound of Tristan mentioning a Legendary pokemon watching over his home, he felt even more excited then he did before. While he wasn't sure if that was entirely possible given his nature of things, he was still prone to letting more energy out. "Oooo! I can't wait I'd love to see one." He spoke with a wide smile before looking to his own watch for a moment. At his side, Pichu popped out of it's own ball without Hiru wanting it to, but the small pokemon blinked up and stretched giving a gentle yawn, this caused Hiru to look away from the watch. "Hello Pi! Awake from a long nap?" He asked the small mouse like pokemon, it only responded with rubbing it's own eyes and giving him a sleepy nod.

Without notice, Hiru had focused on Pi losing track of Tristan, who had whisked away in a bright light just as the boy laughed and picked up the pokemon setting it on his shoulder. In return, the pokemon instantly grabbing a small handful of hair as it usually would resting on Hiru's head. Today had been a perfect day, and it was only half over. He couldn't wait to tell his mom all about the new adventures he was having and including a new friend. But this would have to wait. He had to meet up with Tristan first.

Turning to look back at his watch he focused on it for a moment before looking up. "Wait how do I......" His words soon trailed off as he had noticed Tristan was already gone. "Oh....." He said with a dramatic sigh before looking to his watch and scrolling through things once again.

Taking a good five minutes, Hiru had finally found the button titled 'Ringers and clicked on it. He was sure that he had gone through locations at least three times before he found the right place. But none the less the boy scrolled down through the list until he came upon Tristan's name. "Found it!" He shouted and quickly hit the button.

As he hit the button, he watched as two small rings appeared around his waist, they soon separated into four, the two in the center spaced apart to cover his mid section, while the top ring went just above his head. The bottom ring, slowly descended to his feet. He watched as the rings soon flashed away whisking his figure into a teleportation.

His figure soon reformed only a few feet away from Tristan, his eyes widening as he caught the final moments just before Tristan pulled the legendary into the small ball. It was coated in a crystal like fashion. Blue as the glaciers in the area which had caused Hiru's eyes to widen staring at the moment.

When Tristan turned to look at the child, a loud gasp could be heard emitting from Hiru's small body. "Wow!!!! A Regice! And you caught it?" He shouted and focused on the ball, it was a great sight to see. This had been only the second legendary he had come to see. The first one while it was believed to be the first was a small green fairy looking pokemon. He was sure it was the first time meeting but soon found out that they had met two times prior to that. It confused Hiru, but the boy let it slide. Speaking with the pokemon through his ability he learned many things that possibly lied ahead. But when Hiru told the small pokemon that he was glad to meet him, it only replied saying it would happen again in years to come.

Hiru contemplated on telling Tristan the tales of speaking with the pokemon but figured that would be much better spoken at a later time. For now, he was more excited on seeing the one that lied ahead in the small ball. He wished to touch it but let his mind wander off assuming Tristan wouldn't let him at the current point in time. He didn't seem to fond of Hiru asking to touch the Lucario, and assumed this would be the same manner. Yet, this brought up another question in which Hiru smiled at the man. "So what's his name?"
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 09-12-2018 at 10:59 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Snowpoint City, Sinnoh -> Village of Time

Tristan jumped, startled of the sudden presence of his friend. W-well hey, Hiru. He straightened up, feeling his posture and spine align to be parallel with the wall behind him. I didn't see you there. What took you so long?

He quickly shook his head. Aw, shoot. You haven't had your ring watch long, have you? That's my bad man. At that moment, Tristan felt bad, as he had meant to help the kid. I guess he's smart enough to use his wings if I push him off of a cliff, then. It was a pessimistic way for Tristan to think, but Tristan quickly realized how tired he had grown from his litte "trip."

Coming to terms that Tristan had completely ignored his question, Tristan spoke. Oh yeah, his name's Snowpoint. I named him after the city that we're in right now. I'm sure you noticed the coldness around us, yeah? He didn't mean to, but a sudden burst of chilling snow followed a breeze inside of his doorway, and Tristan quickly turned around and slammed the door shut.

He made a face. For peat sakes. I know I've got a heater right there, but I can't fricken forget to close the door. It's fricken winter all the time out here. He walked past Hiru, who he assumed didn't know if it was alright for him to move around. Alright, my man. Feel free to move around - you're welcome in my house. My house is your house, I guess. Just make sure to clean up after yourself. He trusted Hiru to have that self-knowledge, but he felt it needed to be said anyway.

I'm fricken tired, man, so I'm gonna take a shower and rest for a little bit. Tristan walked into the living room, turned and pointed to the couch. If you want, you could probably use some of the blankets next to the couch and rest a bit, too. Otherwise... Tristan then turned 180 degrees to the kitchen. Otherwise, feel free to make yourself some food. I know that there's some oatmeal in there, and mabye some lunch meat, but I donno if there'll be much else.

He started to walk towards the bathroom. He turned around quickly and said, Dang, man, it feels like we were at that fricken thing for like an entire summer or something! He grinned at his own joke, waltzing quickly to the bathroom for some hot water - which he hoped hadn't been iced over since he last came home.

((Attached is a quick sketch of Tristan's House. Each | equals out to about three feet. EDIT: Sketch looks bad, I'll try to fix it later.))
    |`````````````````````````````|`````````````|
    | Tristan's Room | Bathroom |
    | | |
    |__________________Door_______|____Door______|
    | |
    | -------|
    |Couch | |
    | |Closet|
    | ---------------Door----------------
    |Window | Fridge | Countertops, Drawers| and Cabinets
    | | |
    | | Window |
    | Door |
    | TV Stove/Microwave |
    ---------------| |-------------------------------|
    | |
    | |
    | |
    |____Door_______|
    Last edited by Vulpes; 09-12-2018 at 08:11 PM.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Hiru shivered as his boiling over excitement had just caught wind of the cold enviroment. Pi had done the same flattening itself against Hiru and placing its ears tightly against his head. The boy rubbes his arms and breathed seeing his breathe. "N-now that you meantion it...." He paused only to rub his arms once more. "It is pretty chilly in here.... Maybe I should have gotten a jacket." He said and gave a soft laugh as if trying to amuse himself and hide the fact he didnt really know anything of the colder weather.

When Tristan began speaking, the boy only listened and gave a laugh with Tristan talking about closing the door and the heater. "So why do you live in such a cold weather area? If its always so cold here why not go warmer?" He asked before following Tristan.

Hiru gave the man a nod when he said he was free to move around and do as he pleased as long as he cleaned up after himself. "Mom says to always clean up after yourself. And when your at a guests house treat it as if your in a fancy place and make sure we always clean everything up that we touch."

After Tristan mentioned that Hiru could use some of the blankets next to the couch he nodded and watched as Tristan went towards where he assumed was the bathroom. "Thank you, enjoy your shower." He said with a grin and moved to the couch. He was freezing and he was sure Pi was as well. He needed to get warm and make sure his pokemon was warm as well.

Sitting down, he leaned over the edge and grabbed two of the blankets at the side and fluffed them out covering his small body and bundling up, Pi in response collected itself into Hirus lap and curled up next to his chest. It would let out small sparks from its cheeks in return to heat its own body up giving it a bit of warmth. The two were asleep in a short time of five minutes cuddling up with eachother.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Snowpoint City, Sinnoh -> Village of Time

Ahhh….. Tristan walked out of the now steamy bathroom feeling refreshed. He tried to take a shower every day, but adventuring through different lands stopped him from continuing it. It was a welcome feeling, as the cold from earlier had chilled him to the bone.

He found himself pacing to the living room, looking to see if Hiru had taken him up on his offer. He looked around the slightly unkept area. Amongst the long-since vacuumed carpet and the partially dirty coffee table laid Hiru on the worn couch with his small electric mouse pokemon. Tristan smiled. What a nice sight. I donno if I've ever actually slept on that couch in a while. Glad he's making use of it.

For some reason, it struck him. The young kid looked pure and innocent sleeping on that couch, and it made him think of his family back at home. I wonder how they're doing after the incident. He scoffed at himself. I wonder why Dad's even paying for this place for me. I haven't received a bill yet.

He looked towards the open contents of the open doored kitchen. On the shelves nearest to the window stood a few bottles of alcoholic beverages and a blender. Tristan shook his head - he hadn't drank in a long time, and he didn't want his newfound friend to see him in a state such as that, even if he wasn't going to get drunk.

Shaking the thought from his head, he reflected on his tiredness. It's true - he was tired, but the warm shower that he'd just taken heated his body. He felt as if he could go for just a little bit longer, but he didn't want to risk it. He thought of sleep, and his eyelids began to feel droopy. He hazily let everyone but Snowpoint, who he figured would make the room chilling - which would prove his hot shower was for naught.

His friends greeted him, but he could tell that they were curious with Hiru. Tristan waved his hand for a brief second, motioning to his team to let him sleep. He whispered, don't worry, guys. You'll get a chance to meet Hiru. Reedah's already met him. He yawned, as if on cue. But, I need to get to sleep. Feel free to roam around, as usual.

After that, he made no hesitation in walking to his bed with his pajamas on and falling on it like a rock. He was out in seconds.

He woke up, feeling even more refreshed than before. He looked around - his bedroom was in place, but his bed was quite messy. Must have tossed and turned or something. It felt like he'd been out for days, but when he brought his ringwatch to his face, he saw that only eight hours had passed.

He walked out into the living room to see his lively group of pokemon still semi-awake. He smiled - they were always so full of energy. He looked over to his newfound friend, who was still perched on the couch in a deep sleep.

He quickly felt the need to leave and see Orena. I've met and made a new friend, but I feel like I might have neglected my old one. Gotta get back. The urge to see his friend was powerful- he swiftly brought back his pokemon into their pokeballs and ran quietly to the kitchen to write a note. He grabbed a pen and some paper in one of the drawers and wrote, in a nearly illegible handwriting, I've gone to the Village of Time. Make yourself at home. When you wake up, do your thing - shower, eat, whatever. Teleport to me when you're ready for an adventure. -Tristan

He brought the note to the living room and set it on the coffee table. He nodded at the kid, as if he, in his deep sleep, would understand what the note meant. He brought his ringwatch to his face, scrolled through the list of locations, found the Village of Time teleportation, and he clicked it.

After the golden rings subsided, he found himself in the same open field that he and Orena had teleported into a long while ago. He analyzed his surroundings - he knew the way to get to his friend's house. There seemed to be little to no people in the field, to Tristan's knowledge.

Ok, if I walk a little bit north, I think I can get back. He did just that - he started to venture north, keeping a steady trail, keeping his bearings on track for where he was headed. As he ventured further into the village, he noticed that there were less people present in the town. Huh. I wonder how long their hunt lasts.

He finally approached the swath of cloth that was Orena's door to her house. Welp, I made it. He stuck his head inside, and he followed his head in with the rest of his body, making an appearance inside of the familiar house. Hey, everyone! It's Tristan. Is anyone home? Sorry for being gone for so long!

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Location:Snowpoint City, Sinnoh------->Viridian City, Kanto ------>Viridian Forest, Kanto ---> Village of Time.
    Hiru Taki

Quick Note:
    ----Is in Magikarp’s mind----

Hiru awoke just as the flash appeared in the room only to yawn and slowly sit up, Pichu had rested on his side and fell over onto the couch rubbing it’s eyes looking to Hiru. The boy on the other hand stretched and looked around the room seeing Tristan was nowhere in sight. Only thing left was a letter sitting on the table before him. His eyes then focused on his Pichu who was beside him crawling back up onto his side causing him to smile and pat the pokemon’s head. “Good morning Pi”

At the end of his sentence, he patted the small pokemon’s head giving it a soft smile. Glancing to the paper that seemed a bit wrinkled and written by hand he blinked staring at it. Pi took notice of it as well and hopped down off of Hiru moving over to poke the paper a few times to make sure it didn’t explode. Hiru only gave a small laugh at the pokemon’s attitude towards it, Pi then brought the paper over to Hiru handing it to him.

Taking the paper, Hiru blinked again trying to adjust his eyes. I’ve gone to the Village of Time. Make yourself at home. When you wake up, do your thing - Shower, eat, Whatever. Teleport to me when you’re ready for an adventure. -Tristan The boy nodded at it as if Tristan would see his agreement to things. He would love to go see the Village in Time. But first, he wanted to see Snowpoint and it’s glory.

Hiru stood up and shivered at the cold environment. First before he went and explored the area, he needed a warmer set of clothing. The boy brought his watch up and quickly tapped a few buttons and he whisked away, Pi jumping onto his arm just before he disappeared. Hiru took a deep breathe, breathing in the warm environment giving a smile at the warmth he felt. This was perfect. Just as he remembered it and the golden sun lighting up on his face through the thickened trees. It was in the afternoon probably around mid day and Hiru could see the sun peaking high above from the trees. A small breeze blew through his hair causing him to give a small laugh at the familiar feeling. It felt great here.

Returning to his home he saw his mom in the kitchen brewing up a pot of stew which caused him to smile. He never realized how much he missed home until he was looking at the view from where he stood. “Mom!” The boy shouted and quickly rushed up to give the older woman a hug. She turned just in time to feel her son’s head smash into her stomach. Giving a small ‘oof’ response she ruffled the boy’s hair. “Hello Hiru, back from your adventures? How’d you get here so fast?” She asked in response.

Giving a heartfilled laugh he smiled up at the woman showing off his watch. “Professor Elm gave it to me! Well. A guy who was in a lab coat with Professor Elm did. They call it a ring watch or something like that. I can teleport and stuff like that! It’s really neat.” The boy beamed with excitement staring at the woman who was surprised at her son’s starting adventure. “Oh! And I took Chu-Chu.” He said pointing to the pokemon’s pokeball on his bag. He was positive he had left a note or something, but still reminded his mother.

The woman nodded and went back to making the meal. “Are you staying around for dinner or are you back off to have an adventure? I’ve kept your room neat you know, or do you need money or anything?” Hiru shook his head and nodded. “I’ve gotta meet a friend. But it’s really cold where I was so I wanted to grab a jacket and some warm clothes.” “Oh?” The woman replied and looked back to him. “And where is this adventure lead you to?” Hiru thought for a moment trying to remember the name. “Well it’s lead me through Goldenrod. I took part in the contest dad always talked about…..” He paused and thought to things. “And my new friend is from Snowpoint City out in the Sincho region…”

His words paused as the mother giggled at him. “Sinnoh? It’s a great place. Your father traveled there. He met some very interesting pokemon and people there.” She gave a smile at her son knowing his excitement would get the best of him. “He saw a bunny, a white pikachu like pokemon with a blue stripe, and a fire monkey.” The woman of course knew her husband had seen many more but her son’s face lit up with just these few mentioned. “That sounds amazing! Ooo I wanna see them!” He said with excitement while his mother listened to him. “Well maybe your new friend can show you around. He is safe right?” She asked him making sure her son was at least being careful.

Hiru nodded in reply with his mother and showed off the watch again. “He uses a watch like this too. And Chu-Chu met him.” He said only to have the mouse like pokemon flash from inside it’s ball and take form beside Hiru. “Piiiika” It responded with an agreeing nod. The mother only smiled and nodded. “That’s a good thing. If Chu-Chu approves I’m sure he must be a great guy.”

Hiru and his mother spoke for a good hour as he showed off his pokemon to her and let her meet all of his new friends. After speaking with his mother he left back out into the small city and made his way into the Viridian Forest. He wanted to work with his pokemon and show them where he was brought up. Pi and Chu-Chu had known the area well but he had plenty of new friends to show his forest to.

As he entered the forest, he took two balls from his side tossing the two Unown’s out. As they took form they both looked at him giving him a strange look seeing nothing in the area. “Void….” His eyes then shifted to the other Unown(?) “I’ll call you Null. Null & Void fits you two perfectly.” He said with a grin only to have the pokemon respond with a strange cry he hadn’t heard before but assumed that was how they spoke. “This is my home! This is where I grew up and I wanted to show it to you.” He spoke grinning. The two pokemon on the other hand seemed as if they were highly unimpressed by their surroundings. Giving a soft sigh he frowned. “I wish I knew what you were thinking…” He said and moved over to touch Void. The pokemon in response looked up at it’s trainer letting Hiru touch it’s antenna. Closing his eyes he focused and felt the area around him whisk away into blackness. The surrounding areas greyed themselves out and he could see a whirl of spiraling Unowns. Looking up to the sky, he watched them feeling the understanding of his pokemon’s mind. It was a wild and crazy mind and soon it simply faded back to the greyed out version of his surroundings.

Looking at the pokemon before him he smiled. “Void….” He was sure the pokemon sighed before responding. “Hiru Taki….” It sounded formal and at the same time the voice to him sounded as if it had come from the middle ages. Giving a grin he nodded to the pokemon. “I can hear your thoughts! Awesome! I never tried it on such an ancient pokemon… But I can talk to you this way. So it works right?” The pokemon simply bobbed up and down it’s antenna waving. “True we can speak but not much is to be said.” He spoke and Hiru only sighed. This pokemon seemed as if it was the downer for his group and it only tagged along for the ride. “Well I know you’re not to excited for someone like me! But I promise I’ll do your best. We caught that Scyther together right?!” He said gleaming with happiness. Void only waived it’s body as if shaking it’s head at Hiru. “Yes, strong pokemon. Very fast and you nearly caught it. I must offer thanks to you for the small healing, extraordinary ability it is and it interests me. But I shall stay around for the ride. I would like to see how you grow.” The pokemon responded before shutting Hiru out of it’s mind sending him back to the area around him.

Taking a deep breathe he looked at Void and smiled. “I’m happy to hear you’ll be with me. I’ll do my best.” He said and the pokemon only returned itself to it’s ball by tapping the small button. Hiru frowned but turned to Null and nodded. “May I touch you as well Null? I’d love to speak with you much better.” The pokemon leaned towards Hiru giving him acceptance. With a simple touch he whisked away once more into the mind of the pokemon.

It had seemed empty where he was and Null had not been in sight. “Hello?” He asked only for the pokemon to take form behind Hiru. “Hello Master Hiru.” The pokemon spoke causing Hiru to jump and turn around. “Null. I have named you Null, do you like the name?” He asked with a smile hoping it would. “It fits yes. I am Null and you are Master Hiru.” He gave a soft laugh and smiled. “I’m glad. And I am pleased to meet you.” While his heartful introduction felt nice the pokemon only responded with “Eh. It’s ok I guess.” And turned away. “I am tired. May Null sleep?” The pokemon asked and Hiru frowned. There wasn’t much conversation and the pokemon seemed rather lazy in it’s tone. “If you want, then yes you can sleep.” He said giving the pokemon a soft smile. “Thank you Master Hiru.” As it finished it’s statement, the pokemon returned himself and Hiru from the thoughts and back into the real world. Taking his ball out, Hiru returned Null to it’s ball taking a soft sigh. Magikarp couldn’t explore cause there was no water and it’d only flop around. Like a fish out of water. He only laughed at his simple and stupid thought but gave a soft smile. Reaching to the last ball he sent out his Scyther who stretched coming from the ball and looked back to Hiru with a heavy glare. The boy only shivered at the look and gave the pokemon a nod. “Scyther! Always wanted one of you, it makes me happy to have you around.” He said as he glanced up at the pokemon. It was a good three inches taller than him and when it stood tall it was at least five or six more.

The pokemon only watched him and stared the young child down. Hiru in response reached out to touch Scyther. “May we share thoughts?” He asked the pokemon who seemed hesitant but accepted. This was his trainer and he would keep the boy safe for sure. He seemed a bit like an idiot, but in his own way he felt like a glowing light.

As the two touched. Hiru felt his mind connect with Scyther’s. The two linked together quickly and he was whisked away to the inky blackness before the grey appeared. “Master.” It spoke before Hiru could get a word out. The boy nodded and grinned. “Hiru Taki! I am your trainer and aiming to be the best breeder in the world!” He said with a grin sticking out a thumbs up. Tho most thoughts were heard, Scyther pushed it from Hiru’s hearing range. ‘Yep… This one’s an idiot. I was caught by an idiot.’ but in the boy’s head he heard other words Echo. “Well Hiru you have captured me and I shall protect you as best as I can. Just stay out of danger and I’ll do my best to protect you.” Hiru nodded at the pokemon. “So I need to name you. What would you like your name to be?” He asked only to get a response of the pokemon shrugging. “Whatever Master believes to call me. I will stand by it.”

In response he gave another nod and thought on it rather hard. “How about Psion? Ummm….. Psi?” The pokemon shook his head at both suggestions. They had sounded horrible to him and he only waited. “Sky?!” Hiru said perking up. The pokemon gave it a few thoughts and then shrugged with a nod. “Sky will do.” He laughed lightly and grinned at the pokemon “Awesome!” He said and then reverted from the pokemon’s mind.

Hiru and Sky wandered the forest taking in the view, a few pokemon wandered around the area but nothing bothered the two. After the two wandered around, he paused piking his interest, a mid sized bird landed peacefully in a small patch of grass. “Pidgeotto!” He shouted in a hushed tone looking to Scyther. “I got like three balls we should catch it.” He said with a grin towards the pokemon. In return, Sky sighed and nodded in agreement. “Quick, use ummm.” He paused trying to think of the pokemon’s moveset but soon fell short. He was sure Scyther would have face palmed if it was human but aimed to spring into action.

Before Sky could progress a light emitted from Hiru’s ball. ---- “Don’t worry master! I’ll protect you! I’ll save you from the evil bird! We will defeat it together!”---- The pokemon sprung itself into action using momentum from the ball to spring ahead of Scyther and land five feet from the bird pokemon. “Karp Karp Karp!” ---- “Get over here bird! I will defeat you! I will win! Just you wait you’ll get it for sure! Fear my Splash attaaaaack!” ---- The pokemon flopped around on the ground in a splash attack. Pidgeotto in return turned and looked at the fish pokemon flopping around blinking a few times before moving over to and began pecking at it lightly. Then Magi’s tail flicked up hitting the pokemon in the side.

Giving a heavy caw, Pidgeotto attacked unfolding it’s wings and quickly pecked at the water pokemon. “Magi no!” Hiru shouted. Before he could do anything else, Sky jumped in and used the blunt ends of it’s scythed hands to back hand the pokemon. Pidgeotto used it’s wings to push back away from Sky ang Magi, in response the wind picked up sending a gust their way, Magi went flying back nearly hitting a tree landing on the ground.

---- “No back away bug boy! I’ve got this! I will save Hiru!” ---- The pokemon retaliated against Sky’s help flopping more ferociously. Trying it’s hardest to battle with the bird pokemon regardless of it’s health now being low from the multiple pecking attacks. Then the pokemon saw the wind heading it’s way “Karp! Karp! Karp! Karp! Karp! Karp! Karp!” ---- Wind?! No my enemy! Not the wind. Help!----

As Magi landed, Hiru ran over to the small pokemon looking down at it was a saddened look. “Magi you can’t handle that pokemon yet. You’ve gotta get stronger before you go up against one like that.” He spoke with a sentimental voice to his pokemon giving a soft sigh before looking to Sky who was engaged with the pokemon. They exchanged multiple blows, Scyther gaining a few wounds itself but it was clear Pidgeotto was losing the battle. ---- Master? Master no! I have failed you! I’m a terrible pokemon! No let me fight! I’ll get him!---- His mind was pushed into Hiru’s as he touched the pokemon. It was flopping about but Hiru shook his head and pulled his ball out. “I’m sorry Magi but you’ve gotta get some rest. You did very well, Hiru is happy with your assistance. You did a lot of damage to him and hurt him. Scyther will finish him off.” ---- Master is happy with Magi? Master is happy!---- The pokemon responded before getting sucked away in the ball.

By the time Hiru’s and Magi’s encounter was finished, He saw the bird pokemon struggling to get up. Standing up, he quickly pulled the final ball from the slot on his bag seeing the weakened pokemon and threw it as Tristan had shown him. The ball whizzed through the air striking the pokemon on it’s wing. Hiru watched as the ball sucked the pokemon in and rolled over. After hitting the ground it rolled. Once….Twice…. Then the third time it stopped the front fizzling out in sparks. “We did it!” He shouted with happiness looking to Sky who did all the work without his trainers commands. ’Yep….. An idiot…. An idiot, but a good idiot.’ Scyther’s own mind ran through itself before it approached Scyther giving Hiru a nod before reaching towards him with it’s sickle hand tapping it’s own pokeball sucking into it.

Patting his chest where the ball is he nodded. “You both deserve a rest.” He spoke directing his attention to the two pokemon who battled. Moving over, he picked up the pidgeotto ball and clipped it onto his strap. A full six slotted pokemon and his team was now full. “Let’s continue our adventure.” He said with a smile before going heading back into his home visiting his mother one last time and collecting some supplies for the trip.

After collecting his things, he waved to his mother grinning. “Bye mom!” Were the words that came from him just before the rings wrapped his figure and away he went. Appearing inside The Village of Time. It was a strange village to him and he was standing dead center. Now was his chance to find Tristan, but where?
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 10-18-2018 at 08:05 PM.

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 755565758 LastLast