Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8565758

Thread: [PG-13] Pokemon: Rings of Destiny (IC)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Sephy was a nervous girl. She had been born and raised in Lacunosa town in the Unova region. She looked in the mirror and held her hair back putting on her earrings. They were her mother’s now given to her. Her father was happy to see her going on a pokemon journey, while her and her mother were…neutral at best. She loved the look of these sapphire earrings, small stones nothing of real value but to her they meant a connection to home. She looked herself up and down and smiled slightly. Dad had suggested jeans and worn clothing, nothing pretty or fancy.

She looked over onto her bed and saw the small little Cleffa that had hatched out of an egg in front of her. It’s colors were…different. Not bad per say but she felt like Cleffa was special. This made her want to find it some help. She didn’t know anyone in town who could take care of it and trainers these days had been rare for some reason. So she took matters into her own hands.

Her dad had been disappointed when at twelve she elected to not go and get a starter pokemon. He had been a solid trainer in his day. She always felt a little bad for him but she just did not feel that connected to pokemon. He had hoped a journey would change her…well for her it was time to find out right?

She walked over to the small sleepy Cleffa and rubbed it’s head. “Hey Twinkle it’s time to get up and go.”

She picked up her bag and helped the little darling into the bag. While she did have a ball for it she never really liked to put it in there. She looked at her desk and noticed the device she would be putting onto her wrist. She picked it up and looked at it. It’s called a Ring watch and it was supposed to help her travel and find people. She had sent an email a few weeks ago to the professor of the region and there had been no response. Then a package showed up with it inside and it said to travel and find your answers.

She was…nervous.

Taking a deep breath she put it on. Apparently she could find other people who wear them as well. She remembered when the people came to set up whatever a ring station or whatever was. Once again she felt like no one really ever came here.

She clicked it and noticed that there were a few people who had them and were active. Well she knew she did know how to use it very well but she figured she would need to be at least outside to transport…right?

She walked downstairs and saw that her mother and father were both gone already. She had said her goodbye’s this morning. Her family was always terrible at goodbye’s and dispite the fact that she mentioned she would not even be gone long, her father suspected otherwise. He had told her to not run off with some boy and get married without bringing him home. She had of course rolled her eyes at him.

She made her way outside and walked a bit closer towards the center of town. The air felt nice. She loved her town very much and was so scared to leave it. How did anyone do this at twelve?

She took breath and active the ring watch…to go and travel to one of the blimps that would hopefully be an experienced person who could help her with this little baby pokemon. She felt dizzy as she activated it and had not even realized she was in a new place. She just felt like she had zoned out and suddenly now felt sick to her stomach. She braced herself putting her hands on her knees and waited to feel the sensation leave her.

When she looked up she felt her eyes go wide. She was in a town but it was…so natural and beautiful. She started looking around quickly with a childish grin on her face.

A she turned she saw someone else nearby in the middle of the town and ran up to them. “Hello! What place is this it’s so beautiful!” Little did she realize she was speaking to another watch user Hiru Taki who would be the very first step on her journey.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Archmage of RPA
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Hiru Taki

Hiru had been searching for Tristan for a good five minutes, even tried to re-teleport to him, but alas the watch had dropped him back in the center of the village. Of course the watches were new and still had some bugginess to them. But eventually it’d work itself out and function properly, or so the boy assumed. But here he was once more in the Village of Time examining his watch. Giving a sigh he looked at Pi. “Well Pi, guess we’re stuck doing it the old fashion way….” He muttered in sadness before looking around once more wandering the town the small mouse like pokemon clinging to his hair for safety while propped up on his shoulder.

Mid search, Hiru paused hearing a voice heading in his direction, before the boy could react there was a rather young woman, clearly older than him but she looked young. Approaching him and speaking directly towards him.“Hello! What place is this it’s so beautiful!” Upon speaking, Pi jumped down from Hiru’s shoulder and quickly hid behind his leg holding it while it shivered in fear.

The boy blinked a few times and felt a bit of shyness over take him. A girl was speaking with him, while it wasn’t strange it still made him feel uneasy in the stomach. Yet after a moment the boy spoke regardless letting his face give a wide grin trying to hide the factor. “Hi! Welcome to The village of Time!” As he spoke he gave the girl a look over, She had asked what the place was which to him indicated that it wasn’t a townsfolk, possibly a traveler? But that was when he noticed the watch on her arm.

Gasping, Hiru pointed at the watch with an excited look. “You’re one of those Ringers! The people with the watch!” As he finished his statement, he held his left wrist up where his own Ring Watch was attached to his wrist. He then gave a soft bow and nodded. “I’m Hiru Taki, and this is Pi.” He said motioning to the small mouse pokemon behind him before reaching down and picking it up. “It’s ok Pi don-….”

Before Hiru finished speaking he felt the pokemon’s thoughts pushed on him and quickly he was whisked away to the mind reality of Pi. While appearing to be standing there for a moment in silence in reality. ‘New person! Scary! Bad! No no no no no! To many people. Don’t know, Run, Hide, More scary. Scary people, new Scary.’ The pokemon’s mind raced wildly and fearfully. Hiru looked down at the small pokemon staring up at him and knelt down patting the pokemon’s head. “No worries, if something goes to wrong I’ll keep you safe and we’ll try to teleport to Tristan again alright? If that doesn’t work we can go home to mom and she’ll protect us.” Grinning he ruffled the pokemon’s hair on it’s head and nodded to it.

The connection broke and Hiru’s mind returned to itself and he blinked looking to the pokemon in his hands and placing it on his shoulder. “No worries Pi I promise.” He then looked back to the girl giving her a half smile and nodding. “Sorry, I spaced out…” He said not quite wanting to reveal his gift to this girl, he had already taken risk showing it to Tristan and it was carefree but with Tristan mentioning to him that he should be careful he took it to heart and noted it in his mind.
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Persephone Creevan

The boy before her was honestly…well very pretty. She never thought she would say that about a boy considering most of the boys she had seen were more muscular and…thick? He had a lean design and his eyes were…well quite pretty. The boy gave her a concerned look for only a moment and then switched it to a wide grin. He welcomed her to the Village of Time. She looked around for a moment taking it in. ‘What a mystical name this place has’ she thought to herself. She wondered about the boy’s first reaction but then thought about something her dad had said a long time ago. When two pokémon trainers lock eyes they just have to battle. Perhaps that was what he was fearful of? She needed to remember to not make direct eye contact when first meeting someone.

He gasped and pointed to her watch, which he mentioned she was a…ringer…? She gave a terribly confused look. He held up his wrist to show a similar device and she sort of got a weird feeling. Is this some type of exclusive thing? Should she not have it. She gave a worried smile and said, “…ye…yea I guess I am.” She felt a small worry in her back like maybe this had all been a very terrible idea. The boy introduced himself as Hiru Taki which she found to be a weird name. She had no idea if bowing was the traditionally correct thing to do. Then again she had no idea where she was or what region she was in so these types of names could be quite common.

He also introduced a small yellow pokemon by the name of Pi-don. The pokemon was quite worried and hid behind him. “Whose that pokemon…?” She had never seen a pokemon like that and considering that she never really handled a pokemon she had no idea how to approach it. She knelt down and turned her head and gave a small smile. “Hello there Pi-don and Mr. Taki. My name is Persephone Creevan and I guess I am a traveler.” She looked up to him and smiled a genuine smile one that hopefully had the same warmth of sun that was coming through the trees and gave off the peace that she felt in the town. It was…well so very different from her home town and she really loved that.

She felt her bag move a bit and the sleepy little pokemon in her bag hopped out. The shiny cleffa saw another small creature and quickly rolled out and then hopped up. “Cleffa!” Needless to say the little thing was greeting Pi-don and was generally quite excited, striking a unique pose. Cleffa had met very few other pokemon so far and to meet one of similar height made it very happy. The lighter pink and teal tipped pokemon smiled brightly. She was smaller than Pichu by two or three inches and even weighed less than it by about a half a pound or so. The only difference was that while Pichu was lean and quick Cleffa was more round.

Sephy looked down and motioned with her hand, “This is Twinkle she is a newly hatched Cleffa and the reason I started traveling.” She patted the little pokemon’s head but it would not lose focus from the small mouse pokemon before it. It wanted to play.

She stood up and held her hands behind her back and shifted her weight back and forth, “I found her egg and have no real knowledge about pokemon so I was trying to make sure I could raise her until I could send her back into the wild. That is sort of my quest I guess.” She leaned forward and gave a warm smile. “You wouldn’t happen to know of anywhere or anyone I could speak to in regards to that would you?” She knew never to judge young people’s knowledge. In the world of pokemon she was stupidly behind and most kids started between ten to twelve. Even this boy could have years of experience on her. She needed all the help she could get.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Hiru watched as her bag moved then soon enough a small pokemon popped out, it was rather round and one he had seen many times before. A cleffa, his cousin had one before but this one was a rare breed and looked as if it shined a bit more then the rest, along with the alternate coloring. Hiru's lungs filled with air as he examined the pokemon. It was a rare sight and one he again, never thought he'd see in his life time. A shiny varient. Or that's what they had called them normally. And if he remembered correctly, in number order it was the number directly after Pichu.

"It's so cute!" He shouted quickly hushing as he assumed he'd scare the pokemon. Pi on the other hand peeked from around Hiru once more and looked towards the pokemon with interest blinking it's rather large brown eyes. The Pichu hopped down from Hiru and moved over to the small pokemon giving it a soft poke before bouncing up and down a few sparks appearing at it's cheeks showing the excitement flowing through it. "Pi-Pi-Pichu" Hiru looked down and laughed at the situation. "Well, he seems excited, it's not every day that Pi meets another small pokemon."

Giving the Cleffa and his Pichu a look he nodded. "Hello Twinkle, it's nice to meet you, this is Pi, my Pichu...." He spoke as he knelt down to the pokemon and gave it a soft smile. He wished to read the thoughts of the pokemon but dared not ask, interested in the thoughts of a baby pokemon he shook his head and stood up. "Well I'm happy to see you have found a reason to travel! It's really nice and you meet a lot of new people. I'm actually here so I can meet up with my friend! He brought me here but the stupid watch won't let me teleport to him, it's acting up for some reason. But you found me so it's working for you atleast!" He spoke excitedly and grinned widely before taking note of what she was asking.

Giving a nod he looked over the pokemon once more. "Well I'm training to be a great breeder! So I know a fair amount about the pokemon themselves. Your pokemon is a Cleffa, Shiny Variant." He said and squinted a bit looking at the pokemon trying to figure out a few more features. "It's new isn't it? A month maybe?" He asked looking to the girl. He still had a lot to learn on the pokemon itself. "If I remember correctly, it's said to be from a shooting star, and it evolves into Cleffairy when it's high in friendship rating so to speak. Some say just make it your best friend and rely on each other and it'll evolve before you know it! Tho it's just a baby so it may possibly be some time before that happens."

Hiru grinned at the girl impressing himself with his knowledge and nodded. "But if you want more information, visit one of the pokemon fan clubs! They love to help with that stuff, or a pokemon daycare they're fairly well with those things. Normally breeders stop by there to leave their pokemon or just to hang out.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Village of protecting time

None of the villagers were looking at them when one of them looked at any of the villagers, but they were watching the two new people closely. As the two were talking a bot things, suddenly a Graveler went flying past them. Somehow landing on it's feet, before charging at the person that had thrown it with a loud determined cry. Pokemon were all over the place, but it didn't look like of the few visible people there had any pokeballs. The village was simple, but some of the roads were quite wide.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Hiru jumped as the pokemon flew past them, before he could even touch his pokeballs to try and defend himself, a glowing red light took shape next to Hiru being a few inches taller, Scyther had let itself out and made a motion to protect Hiru. Starting by crossing the blades for arms in front of it, the pokemon hunkered down and prepared for the charging pokemon. Of all the places, Scyther knew Hiru was going to get himself in trouble. Head towards a place that was way to much trouble for such a new trainer alone. But before Scyther could respond to any attack, the Graveller had made it's way around Hiru and Persephone and moved back to it's trainer.

"Woah did you see that!" He shouted and watched as the pokemon went back to it's trainer before patting Sky on the shoulder. "It's ok buddy, he's not here to harm us, just going back to his trainer." He said with a grin before looking back to Persephone.
    Last edited by Kiro Akira; 10-21-2018 at 12:48 PM.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Pokemon: Rings of Destiny Part I
    End

And the Conclusion of Rings of Destiny Part I is over. Please see Part II for more! Where you can join in as well.

The current active Ringers have shifted themselves into the Village of Protecting Time. A Burst Warrior Village filled with the Burst warriors themselves. Where will the Ringers go from there? Find out in
    Pokemon: Rings of Destiny Part II(IC)

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8565758