Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something for creativity I have been thinking I should do

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Default Something for creativity I have been thinking I should do

I have an idea, but I do think others who like roleplay they have here have faced the same issue, having characters I would have continued with in different threads that couldn't go on, when others dropped the threads. My idea is a thread for the valued characters of dropped threads to make a comeback. Because I like roleplay in fantasy adventures, while with realistic settings, what I could start for this will be that, with an adventure in it, which I think would be a quest, with enemies that must be faced, including the force that teleported them to where they find themselves, in an archaic environment. I will include several of mine but welcome others who would be interested to join to bring their valued characters they would bring back, with an introduction, and I will be open to suggestions for this, before starting an OOC thread for this. I don't want to do another separate creative writing thread so as to do this, I desire any others that might join with being interested enough and creative enough to suggest things, as I come up with more for this.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Military, Slice of Life, Anime Fandoms
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

I have a few characters from dropped RPs I could throw out.
    "Good men mean well, we just don't always end up doing well."

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

@omgLYNX; please do let me know. I have some idea for characters being summoned along with monstrous creatures, with supernatural power likely from a powerful wizard, in service to one or more in a high position with guests who have come, for entertainment possibly in some version of an arena. However the summoned characters might be powerful enough to unexpectedly escape. The characters might join for fighting those serving the powerful wizard. This is just an idea that can be developed, with still an archaic environment all around. I am open to other ideas. I have characters ready I can introduce, and maybe more if characters I want to use elsewhere now are not getting any involvement still in their roleplay threads, and possibly, I think, we may have any other to join us with their characters to bring back, too; we can see.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

I might have a paranormal character or two.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

@omgLYNX; have them shown here, maybe they can be used. I will try being open to differences, if something doesn't work maybe a little modification might help.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Well, I have a fallen angel with the most powerful weapon in existence.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by omgLYNX View Post
    Well, I have a fallen angel with the most powerful weapon in existence.
    @omgLYNX; show your fallen angel with using a list of descriptions and others you have from ended roleplay threads you would still want to use in role-playing, we might possibly use the fallen angel as is, but we might need something else in place of the most powerful weapon in existence. I have characters to use armed in special ways but not with any artifact that would be especially powerful.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Name: Zuriel
    Designation: 9th of 12
    Species: Fallen Angel
    Appearance:

Abilities: Many, but the two main ones used are some sort of teleportation and summoning of objects, objects summoned mostly for comedic effect.
    Skills: Time Dialation
    Equipment: Lalpor Napta C Uriel (on loan)

Basically, he's trying to make it back in.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by omgLYNX View Post
    Name: Zuriel
    Designation: 9th of 12
    Species: Fallen Angel
    Appearance:

Abilities: Many, but the two main ones used are some sort of teleportation and summoning of objects, objects summoned mostly for comedic effect.
    Skills: Time Dialation
    Equipment: Lalpor Napta C Uriel (on loan)

Basically, he's trying to make it back in.
    Alright, let us use Zuriel, we will consider him as a winged superhuman, which would be one sort of being corresponding to an angel. Maybe his fall was becoming chaotic, if there is any chance for changing back to ways to make it back in. We can let him have access to some use of teleportation, with maybe a limit to how many times in a day, and access to use of summoning. I will have to consider time dilation and how it would be used. And we have to talk about the equipment, we need what would not be the most powerful weapon in existence.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I was hoping for response, and to know other characters to consider, and I wouldn't have to drop the ideas for what I would do with this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast