Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What anime are you currently watching?

Demonic Princess
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I LIKE: General, Fantasy but not scifi, Romance, I love to love, I love school RPs too!
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

That’s how I feel about Solo Leveling anime. I read the novel and the manwah. It’s going to feel so good once it’s on the big screen and animated. Can’t wait so hyped.

Military, Slice of Life, Anime Fandoms
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

I'm bouncing between Initial D and Trigun Stampede at the moment.
    "Good men mean well, we just don't always end up doing well."

Demonic Princess
    I LIKE: General, Fantasy but not scifi, Romance, I love to love, I love school RPs too!
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I am watching the new seasons anime. Like actually watching everything. There are a few so far that are kind of interesting that I think could convert into some fun styled RP settings. Honestly really vibing the new Magnus Bride season. Was kinda surprised that it is finally airing. I think the original anime was like in 2013 so something. It's been a really long time coming for the follow up season. Kind of curious as to why it took so long.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Currently watching these four, among others:

The Legendary Hero is Dead! - When the hero dies in a villager's demon pitfall trap, the villager wakes up the next morning in the Legendary Hero's dead body, because someone has to defeat those demons. Parody, Fantasy, Fan service.

I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in the Real World too - After his grandfather dies, his grandson gets sole ownership of his home, and gets abandoned by his family when he refuses to hand it over to them. But there's a special door in this house.... Isekei, Fantasy, Adventure, possible harem.

Dead Mount Death Play - The necromancer known as the Corpse God just wanted to live a peaceful life. When some refugee kids wandered into his cave, he fed and befriended them. The church thought he was a dark influence, corrupting them, and went after the kids. And the Corpse God went after the Church troops, all the while preparing a very special spell. Reverse Isekei, Supernatural

The Aristocrat's Otherworldly Adventure Serving Gods who go too far - This young man, reincarnated with memories of his previous life in Japan, finds himself a young boy of a noble family. When he's presented in the church for his baptism, instead of one or two gods, he gets all nine passing onto him their boons. But there's something they haven't told him yet.... Isekei, Fantasy, Adventure, Harem.
    Last edited by Enigma; 05-15-2023 at 06:23 PM.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Demonic Princess
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Oshi no Ko (my star) is a must watch in my books for this season! I will not post the plot cause it ruins the first episode, cause you know the plot twist was so unexpected but so freaking good. It was like the best hook I have seen in an anime in a minute. Like ugh SO SO SO GOOD. Please if you haven't watched it, at least go and watch the first episode without reading anything about it.

Posting the intro because it's literally a whole mood.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Gunslinger Girl.
    But I need to be in a particular mood to watch it, and I am not in that mood currently.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IrateIrukandji View Post
    Gunslinger Girl.
    But I need to be in a particular mood to watch it, and I am not in that mood currently.
    You might like Assassination Classroom or Ghost in the Shell. Have you seen them?
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    You might like Assassination Classroom or Ghost in the Shell. Have you seen them?

I think I've seen a few episodes of Stand Alone Complex.

Demonic Princess
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

So just finished this seasons batch of animes and ooof, it was interesting, some good, some not so good.

Recommendations:
    The Great Cleric - so good and funny, thankfully not a ton of romance, which I was happy with.

Saint Cecilia & Pastor Lawrence - such a cute ship, I sail it to the moon.

Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon - Interesting premises, I just didn't vibe well with the story and it felt kind of forced.

And that's really it for recommendations rn, I am sure I will come back and tweak this as time goes on and the rest of the shows wrap this week. uwu Stay tuned!~

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567