Thread: Burj Al Arab Helipad (Apophis vs Tenno)

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Burj Al Arab Helipad (Apophis vs Tenno)

(Picture for scale.)

Apophis sat on the helipad, bits of bamboo and bent pieces of steel pipe strewn about. Apophis wasn't wearing a shirt, his scars, tattoos and the locations where his synthetic arms fused with organic tissue. His sheathed His sheathed ōdachi and his collapsed staff sat beside him. He took a puff from his white tobacco pipe, letting a small amount of smoke escape from his mouth before he inhaled, then exhaled a cloud of smoke smelling of raspberries, "Det er en fin dag, definitivt bedre enn Lillehammer, men't det?"
    Apophis was alone on the helipad, instead on his lap was a worn, dark brown teddy bear. Apophis took another puff from his pipe, "Vi har kommet langt. Fra gatene i Lillehammer til en permenant bosatt av den Burj Al Arab. Livet er bra."

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, fan-fic, really just whatever catches my eye
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

(Excalibur-479)

The liset flew over the target drop zone, a helipad on top of a high tower. Once in position, the drop chute on the bottom of the liset rotated, and there was Excalibur, holding the hand grips, and once the rotation was finished he let go, gravity pulling him down as he did a flip and landed in a crouch. Standing up, he drew and ready his Paris bow, and moved closer to the target.

"Tenno, be careful. I have limited data on the target, only that they requested you for a fight. Be ready for anything. The Lotus came over his comms. before closing it out once more. Looking at the mark, Excalibur wasn't sure what to expect from this once. The metal arm indicated an injury, so that might a spot to exploit, but otherwise the mark looked like a regular, ablit scared, human.
    War...war never changes.
    A Wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always
    You want to see my army? Come take a look....
    Hey look, I got a card!!
    Can you face the Gathering Storm?
    Spoiler: The Undead Pledge 

Spoiler: The way of the Warrior 

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Apophis slowly looked up at his opponent, then spoke with a Scandinavian accent, "Excuse me for a moment."
    Apophis stood up, picking up his ōdachi then clipped it onto his belt, then did the same with his staff. He picked up the teddy bear then descended the stairs of the helipad, sat the bear at the foot of the stairs then ascended the stairs back to the helipad. He then stood in front of Excalibur, he bowed his head, closing his eyes and speaking to himself, "Som jeg går gjennom dalen i skyggen av død, jeg skal frykter ikke det onde, for jeg er onde."
    Apophis raised his head and looked to Excalibur, then the bow, "Show me what you got."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

(Excalibur-479)

With a nod, Excalibur drew back the bow and released an arrow, and then another, and then another. Three arrows within the span of 3 seconds, and then he was on the move, putting the bow on his back and then switching to the sword at his hip, ready to fight blade to blade, as Excaliur did not see this as man as an assassination target, but someone wanting to duel. And who was he to deny someone what they want?

AMMO :
    Arrows-69
    Lex Prime rounds-220
    War...war never changes.
    Hey look, I got a card!!

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The third arrow flew toward in ocean in two pieces, the first two falling to the ground it two halves from Apohpis's hands. The blade extending from his right forearm slid back into place, "You're going to have to try harder than that."
    Apophis slowly crouched, then began running, not as Excalibur, but where he was going to be. He pulled the staff from his belt and dropped it.
    The staff extended as it hit his foot, the flick of an ankle causing the staff to rise as extended. Apophis then spun, reaching behind his back, grabbing one end of the staff. As he finished his spin his right hand also found the staff, and Apophis swung, using the energy from the spin, attempting to land a hit on Excalibur's side.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

(Excalibur-479)

Seeing the attack coming at him, Excalibur raised his blade, still sheathed, to block the hit, and then slashed with his own blade, a quick motion of unsheathing the blade to make the attack, and then attempted to roll back and jump up, to get some distance from Apohpis, and then drawing the Lex in the Tenno's off hand, getting ready to line up a shot, or three.

AMMO :
    Arrows-69
    Lex Prime rounds-220
    War...war never changes.
    Hey look, I got a card!!

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Apophis has dropped to one knee to dodge the blade, then jumped backwards, seeing that Excalibur had pulled his gun. Apophis stood, his staff instantly snapping to a foot long. Apophis clipped the staff onto his belt, "Alright. I'll actually try."
    His right hand reached to his sword, and he slowly drew it. He let go of the sword, turning his hand 180 degrees, then caught the sword's handle.
    It took him less than a second to reach Excalibur, and it that time he had also extended his other blades, two on each arm, one extending a foot further than his wrist, the other a foot away from his elbow. He held his left arm in front of him, his left swinging the sword toward Lex Prime, the carbon fiber of his sword blurred.