View Poll Results: Should we bring back the classes

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, however give us the option to have freedom in our CS creation with the class theme in mind

12 75.00%
  • No, let us just create our own CS without any theme/class to it

4 25.00%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Rumble question- Should we bring back the classes?

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Science-Fiction, Mature, Private
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Meg (and anyone else who wants to know why I've remained silent):

Running the Rumbles has (for as long as they were a big thing here at RPA) been Kris's responsibility, and she has carried it off well. I have always found it easy to work with her, and she listens well when I criticize, explain, and make recommendations (even if we don't always agree, which is healthy for any positive brainstorming)...

... which is all to say that being on the front end, managing, running, and handling social interactions, polls, suggestions, is precisely what she does and what I never want to do.

My part in our partnership for the Rumble has always been to handle the design, the rules, the forms, the wording of those rules and forms, the balancing of design decisions, and related areas of concern. I like doing this because -- frankly -- I'm not a social butterfly, and I don't want the responsibility of promoting the social aspect of the Rumble.

So I have been reading this thread, have taken note of your suggestions, concerns, and responses, and (not to come off as arrogant about it) have already foreseen and anticipated all of them in my refashioning of the Rumble forms for this year (which Kris will unveil when she is good and ready to, I suspect).

Thank you for your suggestions, comments, concerns, and recommendations.

I look forward to seeing all of you participate and write as well as you can in this year's Rumble.

Praise and credit goes to the lovely and talented Karma
    Spoiler: Commentary 

3Spooky5U
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Science Fiction/Slice of Life/Fandom
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

*semi-patiently waits for the rumble*

Griffin / Gumbo / Gambit / Griff

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789