Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The children of UKC

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Sorry for not checking the PM, I was busy with something. I saw the PM and I loved Brook! he is going to be awesome addition.

Please read what I answer you in PM with few suggestions.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, High adventure, Modern powers, Psychic teens, adult, Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i apologize for not being here when you got one Big Bang was on

Fantasy, Sci Fi, Horror, Steampunk, Western
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wham bam, ready to go!

---

Name: Ronan “Ro” Fardale (introduces himself by his mother’s maiden name, Ronan Hill)
    Kingdom: Assuming Aerosia
    Homeland: Sigard

Appearance: A tall (6’ 4’’), portly fellow with a childish face. He takes after his mother in facial features (bright cheeks, full lips, small nose) but retains his father’s bright orange hair (which curls like his mother’s). He has dark skin and deep brown eyes and a jolly smile. When he’s out and about, he likes to wear bulky traveler’s clothes, including a bright red scarf and bulky jacket. Beneath his portly stomach and wide frame lies deep-seeded muscles that help him carry things at the bakery and go on long hikes. Overall, he’s much stronger than he likes to admit.

Class: Wizard (prefers to think of himself and introduce himself as a Witch)

Weapons: A Witch’s staff carved from an old oak tree (lovingly yet uncreatively nicknamed Oak). He gained this staff at a young age, and as he’s grown Oak has grown with him. Ro uses this gnarled piece of wood as a walking stick, but it also helps him channel his magic and whack bandits on the head (though he’s not a fan of this)

Clothing: Ro is a fan of all kinds of clothing, but he mostly feels comfortable wearing his bulky brown jacket and bright red scarf. His pants and shirt are usually simple and gray, but deep down he loves to wear bright colors when he has the chance. Ro is also a fan of making flower crowns, and if he’s out and about he’ll make one for himself as well as anyone who asks.

Accessories: Ro has an assortment of amulets and trinkets kept under his jacket and around his neck, mainly for good luck. He collects them from various people as gifts, and though they don’t really do anything they make him feel special.

Special Abilities: At the moment, Ro’s powers are focused on plant life and water. He has a way with speaking to the earth, helping plants grow and flourish by speaking to them or coercing them with the core of his being. He’s also quite good at making potions, recognizing different plants and ingredients without a second thought. He has the ability and knowledge to make poisons, but he would much rather make healing potions than anything else.

As Ro’s magic begins to grow, he may find himself to become a geomancer able to move large chunks of earth and rock. He’d have a stronger knack for this if he just gave it a shot, but Ro doesn’t see what need there is to do so when he has no reason to fight.

Likes: Flowers, witchcraft, rain, sunshine, chatting, baking, cooking, jewelry, trinkets, stories, spiders, bugs

Dislikes: Meat, fire, loud sounds (especially loud people), broken promises, talking about his family life, fighting, change

Persona: If you were to ask someone in town what kind of person Ro is, most would simply describe him as ‘happy.’ When he’s not helping his mother with her bakery or practicing Witchcraft with his mentor, he’s out and about town saying hello to anyone who passes by. Some kind this off-putting, others charming, but no one can quite say they’re every seen him frown. This is because Ro likes to keep his personal problems locked away, dealing with them on his own terms. He likes to think of himself as a problem solver, but sometimes he’s so set on helpful someone he becomes overbearing. Often Ro will overexert himself trying to help everyone and making promises he can’t keep no matter how hard he tries.

Brief History: Ronan Hill has been helping his mother run her bakery for as long as he could remember. Once upon a time she was married to Baxter Fardale, but the man ran away and left her, pregnant and alone. Baxter’s family helped them stay above the poverty line out of guilt and obligation, but she started to turn the money down when she wanted to prove she could do well enough on her own. All in all, things worked out, but Ro has always been sensitive about the mention of his father. He loves and supports his mother one hundred percent, and he’d rather pretend that Baxter never existed.

As he grew older, Ro realized he loved nature more than anything else. When he wasn’t working, he’d be off in the fields by himself talking to flowers. Growing up talking to plants, the other children would frequently make fun of him in his youth. As such, he became quite a loner to start.

One day while out in a wooded area, he stumbled upon a Witch named Ephraeli, who’s house smelled like every beautiful flower under the sun. Ro made friends with the old woman who never seemed to age past the year of 80, and over time she taught him a lot about plants and making potions and everything in between. She even carved him his first and only staff, Oak, which grew with him as he did.

Even at the age of 27, Ro still lives out his simple life, visiting Ephraeli and learning from her while working at the bakery. He’s never been a fan of change, and as long as his mother is alive and her business is thriving, he doesn’t quite care if anything ever changes.

Kin (family):
    Grandmother: Junla Fardale
    Grandfather: Ivan Fardale
    Grandmother: River Hill (deceased)
    Grandfather: Jossel Hill (deceased)
    Mother: Persephone “Percy” Fardale (prefers to go by her maiden name Hill)
    Father: Baxter Fardale

In case of absent who will replace me: Kris

Free Editing

Spoiler: The show must go on. 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Never BAck down no matter the foe before, be it real or imagined.

Name: Brook Valentine
    Kingdom: Aerosia
    Homeland: Norgard
    Age: 23 (though due to his size and hair levels appears to be in his mid thirties)
    Appearance: The first thing you notice when you see brook is all the hair, he wears loose breeches and a rusty bear fur vest, but he is so hairy that you almost can't tell the difference between the vest and his chest which is bare to the world before him, the only gaps in the hair on his chest and arms seems to be deep battle scars mostly from creatures of nature it seems, a large wild rust colored beard is on his face with long wild hair the color of mud hanging from the rest of his head, behind the tangled hair and beard are intense eyes that have a terrifying intelligence behind them.
    Class: Druid
    Weapons: His bear paw sized hands
    Clothing: Bear skin vest, a pair of thick hide breeches
    Accessories: A necklace that has different sized canines it can only be assumed that he made it due to the uneven nature of the necklace and the teeth on it
    Special Abilities: this is kind of hard to describe, Brook has willpower beyond anything a mortal should possess, he can move a boulder 15 times his own size, he has taken a bullet to the head at close range and not even flinch, but above anything else his willpower allows him to do things others would never conceive(that is the best i can come up with sorry)
    Like: Drinking, fighting, sleeping, puzzles, crafting, and his friend Ragnar the wolverine
    Dislikes: People in his face, Being told what he can and cannot do, Seeing people being abused or put down
    Persona: Brook has an aggressive personality to go with his aggressive appearance, he seems quick to trust(in truth he doesn't mind the thought of death), he is not very approachable seeing as how he will come out the gate either yelling at you or ignoring you till you pique his interest or irritate him.
    Brief history: Brook comes from the Valentine Orphanage, a secret facility for testing new combat weapons on civilians, Brook was one of the few to escape during a test that included magical mines, and other such secret projects, his attitude now is due to the way he was treated in the project, he does not fear death because nothing could be worse than dying there at least now he has his freedom.
    Kin (Family): Jeoffrey Valentine (now a lunar fang member), And Ragnar whom he considers friend and family not a pet.
    Who can play me when i am gone: I suppose i will leave that up to you as i do not know if i will lose internet or just plain not be on due to family.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Great CS! Both approved

Enchantress of Men
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

----
    Last edited by Megilwen; 04-17-2016 at 06:25 AM.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Approved

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sorry for not being around i had family stuff, generally from thursday to sunday i will be unavailable unless i get a reprieve, when we start i will make sure to be on for the full roleplay that day and then i will do what i can along the way. if i have plans i can cancel family stuff.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

No worries, we haven't started the story yet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm so glad, i was a bit worried i had missed the start date when i logged on today.

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast